Rent My Wedding

Miami, FL View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Create Your Dream Event AND Save Money! #1 Rated Event Rentals with 3,125 Reviews.
Rent Event Lighting, Photo Booths, Draping, Linens, Backdrops, and More! FREE Shipping Nationwide.

ABOUT US:

RENT MY WEDDING is the nation’s largest online event rental company. We help you create your dream event AND save money! Order online and rentals are delivered to your door. Afterwards, ship everything back in the same box. All products are quick and easy to setup – no experience necessary! FREE shipping both ways nationwide. Learn more at www.RentMyWedding.com or call 1-800-465-8020.

SERVICES OFFERED:

RENT MY WEDDING is your one-stop rental shop. We offer many types of event rental products, including:

• Event Lighting
  • Photo Booths
  • Backdrops
  • Room Draping
  • Canopies & Chuppahs
  • Red Carpets
  • And More!

Event lighting products include uplighting, gobo monogram lighting, cake spotlights, centerpiece spotlights, black lights, starry night effect lighting, water effect lighting, texture lights, dance floor lights, moving heads, stage lighting, and more!

GUARANTEES:

RENT MY WEDDING was started by a bride planning her own wedding, so we understand how important it is that your event is perfect. We guarantee that every rental order will arrive on-time and in perfect condition. We also guarantee that anyone can setup the rental products – no experience necessary! And don’t just take our word for it. Check out our 3,125+ reviews on WeddingWire with a 5-star rating!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding lighting?

$189

Which of the following does starting price include?

Uplighting

What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package?

$299

Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include?

Dance Floor Lighting
Monograms
Outdoor
Pinspotting
Wall Wash

What lighting services do you provide?

Accent
Audiovisuals
Dance Floor Lighting
Hanging Lit Decor
Monograms
Outdoor
Pinspotting
Wall Wash

What decor services do you provide?

Clean Up
Day-of Coordination
Drapery
Event Design
Event Planning
Setup

What decor items are available?

Backdrops

3,305 Reviews

Rebecca Getting married on 07/11/2051
    Rented some battery powered uprights to supplement my equipment for a very large event in the Sierra Mountains. The clients were blown away with the package we were able to deliver with the help of Rent My Wedding. Thanks guys and I won't hesitate in the future to use you in the future.
    Dj Derik

Rent My Wedding's reply:

Hi Rebecca & Derek - thank you so much for using us again for your latest wedding! You have been such loyal customers for years, and we truly appreciate it! So happy to hear that your latest event went great with the uplighting. Sounds like it was an amazing wedding in the mountains. Can’t wait to work with you again soon!
    Michelle B. Getting married on 05/06/2026

Great Experience

Great experience, rented black lights for a pep rally, it really lit up our high school gym. Will rent again for future needs!! Customer service was top notch!

Rent My Wedding's reply:

Thanks for your order, Michelle! Love that you use the black lights for a pep rally. What a great idea, I’m sure the students loved the glow-in-the-dark!

Thank you so much for renting with us, and we hope to work with you on another school event in the future.
  • Melanie
    Melanie L. Getting married on 01/10/2025

Affordable Elegance

Hosted a 60th birthday party for my husband in our home and wanted to transform his mancave into a party venue and Rent My Wedding offered exactly what was needed. The spandex chair covers were the perfect touch for my theme. The uplighting really made the cake and backdrop the focal point in the room. Thank you for helping me pull of this milestone event.

Rent My Wedding's reply:

Wow - you really transformed that man cave, Melanie!

Thanks for sharing photos. Love how you used the chair covers, uplighting, and backdrop to makeover your room. Looks like it was an awesome party!

Thank you so much for renting with us, we truly appreciate it.

• 3,305
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Pricing

Put A Ring On It Weddings Put A Ring On It Weddings Wedding Officiants

What a lovely company to work with!! Love!!

Solace Weddings Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

DGN Events and Design DGN Events and Design Wedding Planners

Rent My Wedding makes event planning stress free. The products they offer can transform your events space in no time. The rates cheaper then if you go thru local vendors and the set up is very simple. Love this vendor and highly recommend them!

955 NW 159th Drive STE 103 Miami, FL, 33169
1-(800)-465-8020

FREE SHIPPING NATIONWIDE!
Location of (Rent My Wedding)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding