Rent My Wedding Reviews

3,259 | Miami, FL

3,259 Reviews for Rent My Wedding

Rebecca · Getting married on 07/11/2051

Rented some battery powered uprights to supplement my equipment for a very large event in the Sierra Mountains. The clients were blown away with the package we were able to deliver with the help of Rent My Wedding. Thanks guys and I won't hesitate in the future to use you in the future.
    Dj Derik

Sent on 05/18/2018

Rent My Wedding's reply:

Hi Rebecca & Derek - thank you so much for using us again for your latest wedding! You have been such loyal customers for years, and we truly appreciate it! So happy to hear that your latest event went great with the uplighting. Sounds like it was an amazing wedding in the mountains. Can’t wait to work with you again soon!

Michelle B. · Getting married on 05/06/2026

Great Experience

Great experience, rented black lights for a pep rally, it really lit up our high school gym. Will rent again for future needs!! Customer service was top notch!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Rent My Wedding's reply:

Thanks for your order, Michelle! Love that you use the black lights for a pep rally. What a great idea, I’m sure the students loved the glow-in-the-dark!

Thank you so much for renting with us, and we hope to work with you on another school event in the future.
  • Melanie

Melanie L. · Getting married on 01/10/2025

Affordable Elegance

Hosted a 60th birthday party for my husband in our home and wanted to transform his mancave into a party venue and Rent My Wedding offered exactly what was needed. The spandex chair covers were the perfect touch for my theme. The uplighting really made the cake and backdrop the focal point in the room. Thank you for helping me pull of this milestone event.

Sent on 03/18/2020

Rent My Wedding's reply:

Wow - you really transformed that man cave, Melanie!

Thanks for sharing photos. Love how you used the chair covers, uplighting, and backdrop to makeover your room. Looks like it was an awesome party!

Thank you so much for renting with us, we truly appreciate it.

Jeremy L. · Getting married on 03/07/2024

Perfect for a tent wedding

We had a backyard wedding with a tent. Wanted to add lighting, and rentmywedding turned out to be a great option. We went with the lighting package that came with the uplights and monogram. It turned out awesome! Definitely a good value.

Sent on 03/05/2021

Patricia A. · Getting married on 06/08/2023

Very happy!

I am really happy we used this company for the lighting kit. Our wedding was cancelled due to the pandemic and I was worried I would lose all my money. Rent my Wedding was so nice and professional! They offered to give me a full refund. I will definitely be reordering later this year when we (hopefuly) can reschedule.

Sent on 01/22/2021

Brian · Getting married on 05/12/2023

Air bnb wedding

Rented an air bnb for our wedding. Got string lights delivered. Worked out great! Was perfect for backyard.

Melissa C. · Getting married on 04/04/2023

The nicest customer service!!!!

My wedding was supposed to be in April 2020. Then the pandemic hit and we had to reschedule. We were hoping things would be better by fall, but of course then fall came around and we were stiill on lockdown. SO for awhile we've been in limbo with no date. Finally we just got married on our own and are going to have the big reception in 2022 when things will for sure have to be back to normal (I HOPE!!! lol). Anyways, every time that we had to reschedule, customer service was super sweet and nice. When I told them I literally didn't even have any date anymore, they just put my order on hold and said I could get back to them whenever or cancel if I needed to. In which case they said I'd get all my money back. Having such nice people to work has been such a blessing especially with everything else so crazy right now. And I like that you're not stuck or going to lose any $ since everything is so unpredictable with covid. I give them 5 stars on custoemr service and I can't wait to use the up lights when we finally get to have our reception. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 01/20/2021

Rent My Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Melissa!

I’m so sorry to hear about your wedding being canceled due to COVID. Glad to hear that you were still able to get married, and we can’t wait for your big reception next year when things get back to normal.

In the meantime, were definitely here to help if there’s anything you need! We are always happy to reschedule or provide full refunds if plans change. Our company was started by a bride planning her own wedding, so all of our policies are designed with the couple in mind.

Congratulations on your marriage, and we can’t wait to work with you next April!

Stephanie · Getting married on 04/03/2023

Awesome monogram!

We ordered a monogram light. Instead of using the catalog design we asked to do a copy of our wedding invitations. They did it custom for free! The design team emailed us a preview and it looks just like the monogram on our invites. So happy! Can't wait to use this for our wedding.

Dan S. · Getting married on 04/03/2023

Good price

We originally were going to use a DJ that charges $500 for gobos. Ended up finding rentmywedding doing the same thing for $99. Insane! Definitely a good deal.

Summer N. · Getting married on 03/03/2023

Happy Bride

I'm a happy bride!!!! We rented a backdrop and uplights. Easy to setup and looked great for reception.

Sent on 01/23/2021

Becky · Getting married on 01/01/2023

Nicest customer service

My venue cancelled on me because of covid. Rentmywedding was very understanding and gave me a full refund. I felt like the agent I spoke with actually cared, I didnt have to talk to robots or go through some difficult process to get my money back. I'm definitely rebooking with them when I can reschedule my wedding!!!

Sent on 02/25/2021

Sarah J. · Getting married on 08/07/2022

Loved the string lights!

We had a small backyard ceremony during Covid. String lights made it look magical! Definitely recommend it. Fedex came and got the box at our house so we never had to go anywhere even to return it.

Sent on 02/05/2021
  • Jan

Jan W. · Getting married on 05/08/2022

One and Done

I was skeptical about using rent my wedding for a gobo projector but it was the best decision I made. The process was easy and I didn't have to involve multiple companies for one image. I literally opened up the box and was ready to go. Wedding planning is stressful enough and this company saved me a huge headache. The image was beautiful and set a great tone.

Sent on 08/31/2020

Hi Jan,

I’m glad to hear that everything went well with the gobo rental!

We definitely have a lot of clients that start out being a bit skeptical about whether they can really setup gobos and other lighting themselves. We're thrilled that you went ahead with the order and found out for yourself just how easy it really is! It’s definitely our goal to make everything as easy and stress-free as possible.

We really appreciate you taking the time to share these kind words. Thank you so much for your rental order, and we hope to work with you again soon for parties and events!

Kimberly C. · Getting married on 04/06/2022

A+ customer service

My sister had the uplights for her wedding. I was in charge of getting everything sent back, and I completely missed the deadline and forgot to send the remote. Customer service was super nice about it and we got it all worked out without issue. Already booked the uplights for my own wedding year and I can't wait!!!

Sent on 02/17/2021
  • Olivia

Olivia L. · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Wonderful!

Working with this company was very seamless. They are awesome and it was very easy from the ordering process to the return. Using their equipment was rather simple, and they sent all required materials to make the refund as easy as possible! I will definitely use them again for my next event.

Sent on 11/05/2019

Hi Olivia,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are so thrilled to hear that the rental process was seamless, and the products were easy to use! That's definitely our goal, we only offer products that are simple for anyone to setup - no experience required!

Thanks so much for ordering with us, and we hope to work with you again soon!
  • McKenna

Mckenna M. · Getting married on 01/01/2022

Above & Beyond

Amazing! Not a wedding, but a 400+ attended formal law school event at the Gateway Arch. Got items early and they were very flexible with returns. Everything was exactly what I asked for and service was even more than I asked for!

Sent on 01/28/2020

Hi McKenna,

Thank you for the awesome review!

We definitely always love to ship orders out early when ever possible, just give you some extra time with your rentals before the big day.

And I’m glad that our flexible return worked out well too -- we know things can get busy right after a wedding, so we are always happy to provide a couple of extra days for return.

Thank you for sharing photos -- looks like it was absolutely beautiful! Love how you use the uplighting in blue, and that St Louis arch is awesome!

Thanks again for renting with us!

Evonne · Getting married on 12/31/2021

Rent My Wedding is the Absolute BEST!! I have used them for gobos several times and each time I ordered a few days prior to my event and each time the gobo arrived to me on time in perfect ready to use fashion.... I will recommend Rent My Wedding to all my clients

Sent on 11/16/2016

Hi Evonne,

Thanks so much, but actually YOU’RE the best!

We honestly can’t thank you enough for your continued business. We truly appreciate all of your gobo orders. Glad to hear that everything is continuing to go well with your rentals.

Can’t wait to work with you again soon!

Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review.
  • Michelle

Michelle · Getting married on 07/24/2021

Moon phase wedding

My wedding was a moon themed wedding. I hand painted moon phases as our "table numbers" and then hand painted the same moon phases on the seating chart. The moon projector and stars were for our wow factor for the first dance and it was so romantic! Absolutely stunning, everyone loved it. I wish I took pictures of it, honestly i wanted to take in as much as I could for that day so I stayed unplugged from my phone but I HIGHLY recommend this company

Sent on 09/26/2019

Hi Michelle,

Your moon themed wedding sounds absolutely amazing!

Love how you did the hand-painted moons on your table numbers and seating chart. Sounds like the starry night lighting really added that “wow” factor for your first dance! That is definitely one of our favorite lighting products, the slowly moving stars are really something.

We are so happy that everything went well, and thank you for allowing us the opportunity to work with you on your big day.

Congratulations on your marriage! And thank you again for your order.
  • Nick

Nick A. · Getting married on 07/12/2021

Great price and even better customer service

We used wireless lights for our NYE wedding and they were the perfect addition to the venue. They were easy to setup, lasted all night, and were a nice touch to the decor. Highly recommend this company for outstanding customer service and great products. Thank you again!

Sent on 01/30/2020

Hi Nick,

Congratulations on your wedding!

We are so happy to hear that everything went well with the uplighting.

Thank you for the kind words about our customer service, and glad we could help you get the look for less with our pricing!

Thanks again for using RENT MY WEDDING for your big day. Wishing you all the best!

Elysia · Getting married on 06/12/2021

Rented a customized gobo light for my sisters wedding and I could not have been more pleased with the way it came out. It was so easy to pick and choose, not to mention the price was very reasonable. I would recommend this site to anyone, and keep them in mind for when I get married!

Sent on 07/14/2017

HI Elysia,

Thanks for your order!

We are very happy to hear that everything went well with the gobo lighting. That is so sweet of you to do the monogram light for your sister’s wedding.

Hope to work with you again soon!
  • W

Wallace D. · Getting married on 05/10/2021

Above and beyond!

Received the monogram projector a few days before my daughter's wedding. Worked fine initially, when I proceeded to show my daughter the projector 2 days before the wedding it
    stopped working. I contacted Rent My Wedding and they immediately overnighted another projector and we had the new projector in time for the wedding and it functioned flawlessly! Can't say enough about their customer service!

Quality service and quality equipment, and a fair price.....that's all you can ask for from a company and Rent My Wedding offers all three!!! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/19/2021

Hi Wallace,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Congratulations on your daughter’s wedding!

I’m so happy to hear that the monogram lighting worked out well. So sorry that you encountered one of the rare times where a product malfunctioned, but like you said we will absolutely always overnight a complimentary replacement! Glad you took advantage of our 24/7 helpline and we were able to get this all set.

Thank you again for renting with us for your daughter’s big day.

We appreciate it!
  • User5119226

I rented uplights for a venue site that was rather plain to begin with. With lots of candles on the tables and the walls high lighted with the uplights it was transformed to a beautiful venue for a wedding reception. The uplights were easy to use and we were thankful that they actually arrived a couple of days before they vendor said they would. The directions for setting the color of the lights was easy to follow.

Sent on 05/27/2015

Maria K. · Married on 02/11/2021

Communication is great

Super fast delivery, always quick to answer questions and emails. Quality of product was fantastic.

Sent on 02/15/2021
  • Kimberly

Kimberly C. · Married on 02/10/2021

RentMyWedding Excellent for any Occasion!!!

I did not use Rentmywedding for a wedding, I actually used them for a big Halloween party that I threw. I was very pleased with the quality of the uplighting, the products used and the efficiency of the staff when ordering and the promptness of the product arrival. I
    will definitely use them again and will happily refer them to friends and family!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Hi Kimberly,

How awesome that you use the lighting for a Halloween party! Our rentals can definitely be used for any type of event!

We love the photos that you submitted. Such a cool setup with the monogram light projecting bats on the wall, and spooky uplights to set the mood.

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and post photos.

Thanks for your order, and we hope to work with you again next Halloween!

Towanda E. · Married on 12/17/2020

The service was great and fast!!

The service was great and fast!!! Will definitely be ordering again...

Sent on 07/28/2020