RENT MY WEDDING Reviews

2,929 | Miami, FL

2,929 Reviews for RENT MY WEDDING

2,929 RENT MY WEDDING Reviews

Rebecca · Getting married on 07/11/2051

Rented some battery powered uprights to supplement my equipment for a very large event in the Sierra Mountains. The clients were blown away with the package we were able to deliver with the help of Rent My Wedding. Thanks guys and I won't hesitate in the future to use you in the future.
    Dj Derik

• User3673142 · event on: 10/17/2015

It was my first time rending from Rent My Wedding and I was very pleased how easy it was to receive & return the products!! Everything looked & performed perfectly - thank you!!!!!

Kim · Getting married on 08/22/2020

What an amazing experience! Delivery was on time and in perfect condition. Def a company I am continuing to recommend! If I ever have lighting needs I would rather rent from here and set it up myself so much saving in money and time! Thank you for your great service and flexibility!!

Denise · Getting married on 06/20/2020

We used rent my wedding for my twin daughters sweet 16. We ordered the uplighting, the 2 disco lights, and the lighting sign with their names on it.
    All to the equipment arrived quickly, and was very easy to put together. The uplighting was set the correct color and I only had to return it to FEDEX in the packaging it came in. It was absolutely amazing the effect on the girls party. DO NOT HESITATE USE THEM, OF LESS THAN HALF THE PRICE THEY ARE THE BEST!!!

Sharon · Getting married on 09/21/2019

I rented uplights from you all for my birthday celebration .excellent service fast delivery i called to make sure they received return lights and gave a positive feedback to the rep i will be ordering from you again

Laurece · Getting married on 05/18/2019

I loved the lights it enhanced my evening event! Will definitely using you guys for more if your services

Jennifer · event on: 06/25/2016

This was a great company to work with. The shipping was quick, so quick that the box arrived before my convention! The pricing on the lights was great, cheapest I could find. I will use them again.

kristen · Getting married on 02/23/2019

LAst minute need and this worked out perfectly!

Geni · Getting married on 12/08/2018

Rent MY Wedding is one of the most professional and efficient rental companies I've worked with.
    Their staff is always helpful. Prices are reasonable. Never am disappointed!
    Geni
    The Ivy Place Flowers & Events

Terri · Getting married on 11/17/2018

I ordered a black light for my daughter's 13th birthday party... The process was made very simple and very easy... I also ordered kind of last minute and it's still arrived in time for my event.. Actually the day before which was perfect!!! I will definitely be using this service again and will also be recommending it to friends. thank you again for making my daughter's party and my job of throwing it less stressful!!!

Laura Stiles · Married on 10/12/2018

Awesome experience!

This company was great to work with. When we ordered for our school dance, I put the wrong date (1 week earlier) of when the dance actually was. I called them immediately, but they had already sent the lights. They were gracious enough to allow us to keep the lights for the extra week at no extra charge!! I was so grateful for their understanding and generosity. Great customer service, easy to receive and return, and everything worked great.

Deborah · Married on 10/07/2018

I wanted to save money where I could when planning my wedding. But, I also didn’t want to sacrifice quality for quantity. I found rentmyphotobooth while searching for self set up booths. My fiancé and I thought the gifbooth would be a fun change and it really was! I always saw people over at the booth and absolutely love that the gif can be immediately sent to your phone. Set up was easy and customer service was awesome! I will absolutely be recommending them to my friends who are engaged.

RENT MY WEDDING 1

Kevin · Married on 10/02/2018

One of my best experiences in working with a company for my event planning. Will definitely definitely use for my next event.

Gloria · Married on 09/29/2018

We cannot day enough about rent our wedding service and the professional lighting they provided. Our dance floor was bouncing with beautiful lights and they made us custom gobi light designs for our ceiling which were a bighit. I recommended them to our venue and they will be telling other couples about their service. Also, the prices were amazing. Thank you!

RENT MY WEDDING 2

Roy · Married on 09/29/2018

I rented wireless uplighting from rebtmywedding this past weekend. Process was super easy, the lights arrive a couple of days before my event, instructions were simple and clear. Couldn’t have been easier. They also followed up to ensure all was wel. Excellent experience all around.
    DJ RoyMCproductions
    Houston
    Texas

Reggie · Married on 09/29/2018

I got referred to this website by a friend who happened to come across it. From my initial Inquiry to the return of the equipment they were honest professional and so helpful. I will recommend their service to anyone that needs it and will actively refer anyone to them. Great company and they just got a repeat customer.

Chase · Married on 09/29/2018

Fantastic all around! They answered my emails quick and helped in every situation. I also received my uplighting days before expected delivery date which really put our minds at ease! Such a great company to help make your wedding day magical. Thanks again!!!!

RENT MY WEDDING 3

Howard · Married on 09/23/2018

They are very easy to work with, and the red carpet was the perfect accent to our event! I highly recommend them. Great price and professionalism! Thank you!

RENT MY WEDDING 4

Ricardo · Married on 09/22/2018

The monogram showed up a few days early, and it was such a relief. The monogram light itself comes set, and all you do is plug and adjust focus. Great experience!

Kayla · Married on 09/22/2018

I ordered pipe and drape for my event and it looked amazing. RentMyWedding was very helpful and was very good and responding to my emails and calls. Great customer service.

RENT MY WEDDING 5
    RENT MY WEDDING 6

Breanna · Married on 09/18/2018

This company was absolutely amazing to work with! The chuppah was gorgeous and easy to assemble. It’s was incredibly sturdy and well made. Also the people working at this company sent us the chuppah early and gave us an extra day to return it with free shipping. I recommend 100%

Cindy · Married on 09/15/2018

We rented pipe and drape for behind the bride and groom. Then our DJ added up lights behind them and it made the background absolutely stunning. Thank you!

Brittany · Married on 09/15/2018

This company is amazing! I originally ordered uplights and gobos. I had to cancel the uplights and of course they processed the cancellation free of charge. The gobos were custom made and they sent proofs until I was satisfied. When it came time to ship them, there was a hurricane so they shipped early to make sure I had them in time. The actual product was easy to use and came with tons of directions. It also looked amazing, our guests were impressed. I was unable to ship my product back on the day it was due and they were lenient enough to let me ship back one day late. I cant say enough good things about the product, service and customer care I received. I will be using this company again.
    Thank you thank you! Unfortunately I don't have any photos at this time. If I am able to edit my review I will post them after my photographer gives them to me.

Latosha · Married on 09/15/2018

We rented the backdrop for a baby shower. We received the package on time just as stated, everything was easy to assemble and setup. And shipping everything back was super easy. Will i use Rent my wedding again YES! Very satisfied customer here.

RENT MY WEDDING 7
    RENT MY WEDDING 8

Jonathan · Married on 09/15/2018

Everything turned out great with Rent My Wedding. Our Gobo arrived on time and looked great, we couldn’t be happier with the experience! The customer service team was great and the pricing was more than reasonable!

RENT MY WEDDING 9