2794 Reviews for RENT MY WEDDING

Showroom (1)
Centerpieces (1)
Tent Accessories (1)
Props (1)
Social Media Integration (1)
1888 RENT MY WEDDING Reviews

Rented some battery powered uprights to supplement my equipment for a very large event in the Sierra Mountains. The clients were blown away with the package we were able to deliver with the help of Rent My Wedding. Thanks guys and I won't hesitate in the future to use you in the future.
Dj Derik

Profile Picture Rebecca, 7/11/51, 1 Review
Services Used: Delivery, Lights

I rented uplights from you all for my birthday celebration .excellent service fast delivery i called to make sure they received return lights and gave a positive feedback to the rep i will be ordering from you again

Profile Picture Sharon, 9/21/19, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

LAst minute need and this worked out perfectly!

Profile Picture kristen, 2/23/19, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Rent MY Wedding is one of the most professional and efficient rental companies I've worked with.
Their staff is always helpful. Prices are reasonable. Never am disappointed!
Geni
The Ivy Place Flowers & Events

Profile Picture Geni, 12/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

I ordered a black light for my daughter's 13th birthday party... The process was made very simple and very easy... I also ordered kind of last minute and it's still arrived in time for my event.. Actually the day before which was perfect!!! I will definitely be using this service again and will also be recommending it to friends. thank you again for making my daughter's party and my job of throwing it less stressful!!!

Profile Picture Terri, 11/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

The overal experience is great from product to customer service. It's simply that easy and if you prefer to speak to someone, they are readily available. I have used them several times this year.

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Rent my wedding was the easiest company to work with and was one of the least stress items included in my wedding. I ordered a GoBo months ahead of time and it came right before my wedding in perfect condition. We even had to extend our rental a few days past it was due and the company was understanding, and very responsive. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone! Also the GoBo print was exactly what I ordered and turned out stunning. I absolutely loved how elegant and beautiful it was!

Photo for RENT MY WEDDING Review - This was just off my phone
Profile Picture Allison, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Just need mens help with set up but overall made our venue look amazing

Profile Picture Kali, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

The team at RentMyWedding is STELLAR! The ordering process is easy, the customer service is magnificent and the prices are affordable. The best part about my rental experience was how easy it was to set-up and take down the backdrop. It didn't require an engineering degree. :-)
I will use their services again.

Profile Picture N, 6/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Rent My Wedding was amazing to work with. The price is the best out there, assembly was very easy and the return even easier. I would highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture C, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

ReatMyWedding is "The Best". A great addition to our DJ Parties and weddings. We had to ask for a 13' Stand for a Gobo Projector at the very and I mean very last minute. Without questions or judgments, RentMyWedding complied, replied, and had it shipped within minutes after our request. As you can see in the picture the Gobo looked amazing and got several compliments and even a on the spot job opportunity. The wedding went off without a hitch.
Don and Earl, @ Music-Man Entertainment

Profile Picture Earl, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Our project was small, so the ability to rent a small number of uplights was perfect for us. It couldn't be easier! Set up was a breeze and the color options were endless. Communication every step of the way is top notch. Surprised the brides with their names in lights too! I highly recommend RentMyWedding.

Profile Picture Jeanne, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We had such an AMAZING event and it was all thanks to Rent My Wedding. The light arrived TWO DAYS before our event, with no extra charge. I felt like they wanted our event to be a success as much as I did! And then, when I missed the deadline to send back the lights, they were communicative and flexible. Best customer service I have ever had from a rental company. Will definitely use them again and refer them to anyone looking to rent event supplies.

Profile Picture Evan, 5/30/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Delivery, Lights

Awesome experience. Will be getting the guys again.

Profile Picture Maxi, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

From beginning to end the customer service was incredible. The equipment arrived a few days early and was easy to set up. We saved $200 by going through rentmywedding.com for our daughter's monogram. I would highly recommend them.
Thank you!

Photo for RENT MY WEDDING Review - This was before dark.
Profile Picture Angel , 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Easy to use! Phoned in my order, received quickly and easy to return.

Profile Picture David, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

RMW was very responsive to my emails. I had concerns about how bright the gobo would be for the room I would be in, and they patiently explained and illustrated the three options and how they differed in price and luminosity. Ultimately, we made the best choice for my needs and I could not have been happier

Profile Picture Keith, 5/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Use the product in a dimly lit room for best effect!

Profile Picture Charity, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My third time renting wireless up lights and a gobo projector. Products are inexpensive and very easy to use.

Profile Picture Stacey, 4/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Omg!!!! Where do I begin! So I just got married Sunday and I used uplighting rented from rent my wedding for my reception and it was the best decision I could have made! The lighting was delivered before the scheduled timeframe and the set-up was so easy that my grandma could do it, seriously. The lighting totally transformed the room, which was already beautiful into something sooo mind blowing that I cried (tears of joy of course lol). Everything was on point from the price point to the professionalism of rent my wedding. I am NEVER one to write reviews BUT I had to because I was just that happy with the lights and service! Rent my wedding I cannot thank you enough for helping to make my wedding day more than I dreamed it would be, you guys ROCK!!!!!

Profile Picture Crystal , 4/29/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Lights, Delivery

At first I was a little nervous living in California and ordering from Florida. I rented a Gobo Monogram for my daughters Quince and received it one week early!! I was so happy and impressed. Very easy and dependable I will certainly order form rent my wedding again. Thank You!!

Profile Picture VANESSA , 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

This was our first time renting from RENT MY WEDSDING. It was wonderful! I highly recommend using them for all your decorating needs. Very fast, prompt service!

Profile Picture Sheila, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

The lights arrived a day earlier than I expected and they were the perfect size. Just as promised, the return label was included and I had a stress free return process. I would definitely choose Rent my Wedding as my go-to site to order wedding needs or any event. I used my lights for the prom.

Profile Picture Kendre, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Send merchandise on time,and customer service was great!!!

Profile Picture Syeda, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Delivery, Linens, Drapery, Lights, Photobooth, Backdrop(s)