Rent My Wedding Reviews

Rent My Wedding 5
Rent My Wedding 6
Rent My Wedding 7

Rebecca · Getting married on 07/11/2051

Rented some battery powered uprights to supplement my equipment for a very large event in the Sierra Mountains. The clients were blown away with the package we were able to deliver with the help of Rent My Wedding. Thanks guys and I won't hesitate in the future to use you in the future.
    Dj Derik

• User3673142 · event on: 10/17/2015

It was my first time rending from Rent My Wedding and I was very pleased how easy it was to receive & return the products!! Everything looked & performed perfectly - thank you!!!!!

Kristen · event on: 06/01/2013

Equipment was in great condition! Worked perfectly. Easily programmable to the different settings, great price. Customer service is great as well. I rented 8 uplights and it was a perfect accent for the venue for my 30th birthday party! Def recommend and I may rent them again! Free shipping to me and back to the vendor as well!

Kristen · Getting married on 11/07/2020

The uplights I rented were in excellent working condition and appearance. Easily programmable to the different setting. Perfect addition to the venue for my 30th birthday party. Free shipping to me and back to the vendor. Great customer service as well! Will repeat business for sure!

Megan · Getting married on 09/01/2020

Easy and affordable

Easy and affordable. Great response time and quality for the money. A lighting rental company would easily cost 1000-2000 for the same look we achieved for less than 600. Takes about a minute a light to set up and return was easy, not to mention flexible. They gave us an extra day without any extra charge.

Kim · Getting married on 08/22/2020

What an amazing experience! Delivery was on time and in perfect condition. Def a company I am continuing to recommend! If I ever have lighting needs I would rather rent from here and set it up myself so much saving in money and time! Thank you for your great service and flexibility!!

Denise · Getting married on 06/20/2020

We used rent my wedding for my twin daughters sweet 16. We ordered the uplighting, the 2 disco lights, and the lighting sign with their names on it.
    All to the equipment arrived quickly, and was very easy to put together. The uplighting was set the correct color and I only had to return it to FEDEX in the packaging it came in. It was absolutely amazing the effect on the girls party. DO NOT HESITATE USE THEM, OF LESS THAN HALF THE PRICE THEY ARE THE BEST!!!

Michelle Woodall · Getting married on 06/13/2020

Great Company and a great experience

I used Rent My Wedding for a 60th surprise birthday party. The guest and the honoree were taken away by the up lights and the monogram light on the wall. I would definitely use them again and I would tell all my friends to use this company. The arrival and return of the products were great. This was my first event that I planned and I will be using them in the future hopefully next time for my wedding.

Rent My Wedding 8
    Rent My Wedding 9
    Rent My Wedding 10
  • User4179469 · event on: 03/07/2015

I'm a Wedding and Event Planner in the D.C metropolitan area, so I'm very aware of the astronomical prices rental companies charge for professional uplighting for events. Rent My Wedding supplied my client with AWESOME DIY uplighting that was so easy to use. I truly created a remarkable ambience for her 50th Birthday Party.

• Shannan

Shannan · Getting married on 12/27/2019

Choice vendor

Amazing vendor, I can't wait to use them for my next event!

Sharon · Getting married on 09/21/2019

I rented uplights from you all for my birthday celebration .excellent service fast delivery i called to make sure they received return lights and gave a positive feedback to the rep i will be ordering from you again

• Javetta

Javetta Trapp · Getting married on 09/07/2019

Wonderful overall Experience!

My experience was fantastic! my clients wedding was on 12/29/2018 but I received the up-lights a week before time just to make sure I had it for the wedding. Return shipping was a piece of cake. I am renting more for upcoming events!!!

Jg Jg · Getting married on 08/18/2019

Phenomenal, jaw-dropping customer service

Phenomenal company to work with. Everything was perfect. Their suggestions and advice were spot on. Don't even think about using another company.

• Ashlee

Ashlee Smith · Getting married on 07/30/2019

Great rental company

Rent My Wedding was awesome. We rented some black lights from them to use at our party. They came earlier than expected, which was really helpful to us! Their customer service was great as well.

Shondra Barrett · Getting married on 07/01/2019

Black and white backdrop

Quick and easy.The service agent was very helpful. The backdrop drapes were clean and exactly what I requested.

Adrienne Carroll · Getting married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely Amazing

I was planning a party and I wanted some uplights to enhance the party experience. I decide to contact rentmywedding a few days before the event and they were so helpful. I received the light ups early and they were so easy to set up! I will definitely use them again!!

Rent My Wedding 11

Ashlee Tidwell · Getting married on 06/01/2019

Renting uplighting

We rented uplighting from this company and it arrived right on time for our day. It was so easy to set up and return back to Rent My Wedding. We will be using this company again!

Laurece · Getting married on 05/18/2019

I loved the lights it enhanced my evening event! Will definitely using you guys for more if your services

Jennifer · event on: 06/25/2016

This was a great company to work with. The shipping was quick, so quick that the box arrived before my convention! The pricing on the lights was great, cheapest I could find. I will use them again.

J Thomas · Married on 03/20/2019

Designed With Purpose

This is my third time using rentmywedding and I absolutely love it! I love the convenience and affordability. I get excited about the fact I can simply return everything I've rented in a box with a paid label and don't have to worry about it or make room for it in my inventory. I tried the personalized monogram for the first time and it is going to be one of my favorite things to use to personalize my events for my clients and it was a hit! Thanks rentmywedding!

Rent My Wedding 12
    Rent My Wedding 13

Julie Serilla · Married on 03/18/2019

What a great experience!

I am delighted with the service that I received from Rent My Wedding. They helped me figure out specifics on how to figure out the items that I needed and helped to make my event look amazing. Highly recommended for service, affordability and a beautiful outcome!

Emily · Married on 03/01/2019

Everything was so perfect and easy

The photos were great and the kids had do much fun

L Webb · Married on 02/28/2019

Medical school event

Rented up lighting to transform our education auditorium into a spectacular event. Added energy to the room. The students loved it!

kristen · Married on 02/23/2019

LAst minute need and this worked out perfectly!

• Jeremiah

Jeremiah Brownlee · Married on 02/23/2019

Excellent Work

The customer service was beyond acceptable. The rates are amazing as they do amazing work ; I’ve never worked with a company that’s as professional and reasonable. I will recommend this company to anyone that is looking and look forward to working with the company on future endeavors. 😀

Rent My Wedding 14