Rent My Wedding Reviews

Rent My Wedding 5
Rent My Wedding 6
Rent My Wedding 7

Rebecca · Getting married on 07/11/2051

Rented some battery powered uprights to supplement my equipment for a very large event in the Sierra Mountains. The clients were blown away with the package we were able to deliver with the help of Rent My Wedding. Thanks guys and I won't hesitate in the future to use you in the future.
    Dj Derik

• User3673142 · event on: 10/17/2015

It was my first time rending from Rent My Wedding and I was very pleased how easy it was to receive & return the products!! Everything looked & performed perfectly - thank you!!!!!

Megan · Getting married on 09/01/2020

Easy and affordable

Easy and affordable. Great response time and quality for the money. A lighting rental company would easily cost 1000-2000 for the same look we achieved for less than 600. Takes about a minute a light to set up and return was easy, not to mention flexible. They gave us an extra day without any extra charge.

Kim · Getting married on 08/22/2020

What an amazing experience! Delivery was on time and in perfect condition. Def a company I am continuing to recommend! If I ever have lighting needs I would rather rent from here and set it up myself so much saving in money and time! Thank you for your great service and flexibility!!

Denise · Getting married on 06/20/2020

We used rent my wedding for my twin daughters sweet 16. We ordered the uplighting, the 2 disco lights, and the lighting sign with their names on it.
    All to the equipment arrived quickly, and was very easy to put together. The uplighting was set the correct color and I only had to return it to FEDEX in the packaging it came in. It was absolutely amazing the effect on the girls party. DO NOT HESITATE USE THEM, OF LESS THAN HALF THE PRICE THEY ARE THE BEST!!!

Sharon · Getting married on 09/21/2019

I rented uplights from you all for my birthday celebration .excellent service fast delivery i called to make sure they received return lights and gave a positive feedback to the rep i will be ordering from you again

Shondra Barrett · Getting married on 07/01/2019

Black and white backdrop

Quick and easy.The service agent was very helpful. The backdrop drapes were clean and exactly what I requested.

Ashlee Tidwell · Getting married on 06/01/2019

Renting uplighting

We rented uplighting from this company and it arrived right on time for our day. It was so easy to set up and return back to Rent My Wedding. We will be using this company again!

Laurece · Getting married on 05/18/2019

I loved the lights it enhanced my evening event! Will definitely using you guys for more if your services

Jennifer · event on: 06/25/2016

This was a great company to work with. The shipping was quick, so quick that the box arrived before my convention! The pricing on the lights was great, cheapest I could find. I will use them again.

kristen · Getting married on 02/23/2019

LAst minute need and this worked out perfectly!

• Shannan

Shannan · Getting married on 12/22/2018

Choice vendor

Amazing vendor, I can't wait to use them for my next event!

Geni · Married on 12/08/2018

Rent MY Wedding is one of the most professional and efficient rental companies I've worked with.
    Their staff is always helpful. Prices are reasonable. Never am disappointed!
    Geni
    The Ivy Place Flowers & Events

Gail Rocquemore, Vendor · Married on 12/03/2018

Great Company!

As an additional supplement to our decor rentals, we have had the privilege of renting from Rent My Wedding for lights and gobos. We find the staff and product to be wonderful. They deliver when promised and the equipment is in good working order. The process of renting and returning is a snap. Love this company!
    Gail Rocquemore
    A.D. Parties & Events, LLC

• Y

Yesenia · Married on 11/24/2018

Perfect touch!

I ordered the lightening package and it was a big hit!!! They transformed my wedding into something great! I definitely recommend this product. Very easy to use. The design team was able to work with me to change my initial monogram choice and have it delivered in a timely manner. I love the look the lights provided ❤❤❤❤❤❤. Extremely satisfied.

Katie Pearson · Married on 11/24/2018

So easy and fun!

I rented the photobooth setup for a big company event and it was perfect! Guests enjoyed it and we will definitely use them again. It was affordable, easy to setup, and super easy to use!

Jane Salimbene · Married on 11/19/2018

Brilliant Experience!

So glad I discovered Rent My Wedding - I had a big event that I needed uplights for and you came through brilliantly (pun intended!). Delivery was quick and returning everything was very easy. I will definitely use your company again.

Terri · Married on 11/17/2018

I ordered a black light for my daughter's 13th birthday party... The process was made very simple and very easy... I also ordered kind of last minute and it's still arrived in time for my event.. Actually the day before which was perfect!!! I will definitely be using this service again and will also be recommending it to friends. thank you again for making my daughter's party and my job of throwing it less stressful!!!

Juhi Desai · Married on 11/17/2018

RMW is wonderful!

RMW is so flexible and they are always willing to help! They are very quick to get back to you as well and send the right products with the correct instructions. Their photobooth is a must get item! Very simple to use and the pictures are great! It was a big hit at our event. They also have a sustainable option where they can text you the pictures which is also really cool!

Andrea · Married on 11/17/2018

Great ambiance

The uplighting I rented from Rentmywedding added the perfect amount of ambiance to our annual holilday party. Easy to order, easy to use, easy to return! Great place to rent lighting for a good price.

James Browning · Married on 11/04/2018

Wireless Unplight Rental

Uplights were delivered as described. On time and fully charged. Would use again!

Julane's Bridal & Events · Married on 10/30/2018

Very professional

We received the items on time. Instructions were easy and our room looked spectacular!!

Analea · Married on 10/28/2018

I could not me more happy. It can in a day early and it was so easy to set up and return . I recommend to all brides!!

Would recommend to brides and anyone haveing a special event .Thank you so much to everything.

Kerry Stadulis · Married on 10/27/2018

Friendly Customer Service

I rented rechargeable uplights that can change to any color. They really enhanced the ambience in the room. We made them white for ceremony and purple for dancing during the reception. Very easy to use because they come fully charged so you don’t need to plug in during reception and can place anywhere.

David Magoon · Married on 10/27/2018

Fantastic Experience

So easy to use and prompt delivery ahead of date. Return was a snap. I would rent from them again.