Rent My Wedding Reviews

3,232 | Miami, FL

3,232 Reviews for Rent My Wedding

Rebecca · Getting married on 07/11/2051

Rented some battery powered uprights to supplement my equipment for a very large event in the Sierra Mountains. The clients were blown away with the package we were able to deliver with the help of Rent My Wedding. Thanks guys and I won't hesitate in the future to use you in the future.
    Dj Derik

Sent on 05/18/2018

Michelle Berch · Getting married on 05/06/2026

Great Experience

Great experience, rented black lights for a pep rally, it really lit up our high school gym. Will rent again for future needs!! Customer service was top notch!

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Melanie

Melanie Lloyd · Getting married on 01/10/2025

Affordable Elegance

Hosted a 60th birthday party for my husband in our home and wanted to transform his mancave into a party venue and Rent My Wedding offered exactly what was needed. The spandex chair covers were the perfect touch for my theme. The uplighting really made the cake and backdrop the focal point in the room. Thank you for helping me pull of this milestone event.

Sent on 03/18/2020
  • Jan

Jan West Rossi · Getting married on 05/08/2022

One and Done

I was skeptical about using rent my wedding for a gobo projector but it was the best decision I made. The process was easy and I didn't have to involve multiple companies for one image. I literally opened up the box and was ready to go. Wedding planning is stressful enough and this company saved me a huge headache. The image was beautiful and set a great tone.

Sent on 08/31/2020
  • Olivia

Olivia Loncki · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Wonderful!

Working with this company was very seamless. They are awesome and it was very easy from the ordering process to the return. Using their equipment was rather simple, and they sent all required materials to make the refund as easy as possible! I will definitely use them again for my next event.

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • McKenna

Mckenna Mcareavy · Getting married on 01/01/2022

Above & Beyond

Amazing! Got items early and they were very flexible with returns. Everyone thing was exactly what I asked for and service was even more than I asked for!!!

Sent on 01/28/2020
  • Michelle

Michelle · Getting married on 07/24/2021

Moon phase wedding

My wedding was a moon themed wedding. I hand painted moon phases as our "table numbers" and then hand painted the same moon phases on the seating chart. The moon projector and stars were for our wow factor for the first dance and it was so romantic! Absolutely stunning, everyone loved it. I wish I took pictures of it, honestly i wanted to take in as much as I could for that day so I stayed unplugged from my phone but I HIGHLY recommend this company

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Nick

Nick Adado · Getting married on 07/12/2021

Great price and even better customer service

We used wireless lights for our NYE wedding and they were the perfect addition to the venue. They were easy to setup, lasted all night, and were a nice touch to the decor. Highly recommend this company for outstanding customer service and great products. Thank you again!

Sent on 01/30/2020

Elysia · Getting married on 06/12/2021

Rented a customized gobo light for my sisters wedding and I could not have been more pleased with the way it came out. It was so easy to pick and choose, not to mention the price was very reasonable. I would recommend this site to anyone, and keep them in mind for when I get married!

Sent on 07/14/2017
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Christine Dalluge · Getting married on 02/10/2021

RentMyWedding Excellent for any Occasion!!!

I did not use Rentmywedding for a wedding, I actually used them for a big Halloween party that I threw. I was very pleased with the quality of the uplighting, the products used and the efficiency of the staff when ordering and the promptness of the product arrival. I
    will definitely use them again and will happily refer them to friends and family!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Towanda Ervin · Getting married on 12/17/2020

The service was great and fast!!

The service was great and fast!!! Will definitely be ordering again...

Sent on 07/28/2020
  • Brooke

Brooke Allen · Getting married on 12/05/2020

Awesome experience!

We rented two black lights for a Glow Run event at our school. The online ordering process was simple, communication was great. and shipping return could not have been easier!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Rick Wilkins · Married on 10/17/2020

Outstanding!!

This was an absolute hit at our wedding. Everyone was so excited about that part. We received so many compliments about it. I would highly recommend this for those interested in adding a special touch to their event/wedding. Well done!

Sent on 10/20/2020

Leann Andrandall Rosenau · Married on 10/04/2020

Mother of groom

I was worried that the equipment and template wouldn’t arrive on time to SD, but the company made every effort to make it happen! The names illuminated on the wall beautifully, and I highly recommend the company and products to give the venue that special touch! We’ll definitely use them again for our next event!

Sent on 10/06/2020
  • Colby

Colby · Married on 10/02/2020

Exactly as expected

We received our up-lights the week before the wedding, they had East to follow instructions for us to get the exact color we wanted, and we sent them back the next day. It was easy and reasonably priced!

Sent on 10/05/2020
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 09/20/2020

The uplights I rented were in excellent working condition and appearance. Easily programmable to the different setting. Perfect addition to the venue for my 30th birthday party. Free shipping to me and back to the vendor. Great customer service as well! Will repeat business for sure!

Sent on 06/03/2013

Christina · Married on 09/12/2020

Read my wedding was beyond phenomenal. They were completely responsive and everything was shipped on schedule! Can't wait to use them again

Sent on 07/12/2017

Amanda Behlman · Married on 09/06/2020

Wonderful!

Renting wireless uplights has never been easier! Packaging was sturdy, all the accessories were correct and the instructions were simple.

Sent on 09/08/2020

Candace Price · Married on 09/05/2020

Excellent!

I rented lighting products for my wedding on 9/5/20 and let me just say everything from start to finish was excellent! I can’t wait to rent again from them for my baby shower in the future or any event! All my guest was in awe and ecstatic at my lighting. It added a extra special touch to my special day! Our personalized names, our theme and date also added a little razzledazzle. The customer service can always make or break any experience but let me be honest with you.. the customer service was nothing less than perfect! This team is responsive, efficient and understanding. I made a hiccup or two at the beginning being that this was all new for me but they were patient and awesome! You will not be disappointed. I was a little skeptical and anxious at the beginning of the idea of renting equipment but everything comes on time, works great and legit! They’re the best!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/08/2020
  • Linda

Linda Elliott · Married on 09/04/2020

Fast service. Easy to work with. Excellent product

We had a Glow Party for our Kids Ministry for Easter. It was awesome. WeddingWire made it easy and fun to have the event glowing with 2 Blacklights.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Megan · Married on 09/01/2020

Easy and affordable

Easy and affordable. Great response time and quality for the money. A lighting rental company would easily cost 1000-2000 for the same look we achieved for less than 600. Takes about a minute a light to set up and return was easy, not to mention flexible. They gave us an extra day without any extra charge.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Kim · Married on 08/22/2020

What an amazing experience! Delivery was on time and in perfect condition. Def a company I am continuing to recommend! If I ever have lighting needs I would rather rent from here and set it up myself so much saving in money and time! Thank you for your great service and flexibility!!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Mario · Married on 08/05/2020

Great Experience

The gobos were a hit to have our logo on the walls and runway at Men's Fashion Week Virginia. It really raised the bar for our events. We had so many people asking us where did we get them from. I referred one of the comedians from one of our events. He wanted one for his upcoming show. Thank you so much and we will definitely be renting from RENT MY WEDDING next year.

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Claudia

Claudia B · Married on 07/11/2020

Beautiful backdrop

My event decorator cancel on me 5 days before my daughter's sweet 16 party, I google backdrop and came across this site, I saw a picture on their site of a backdrop that I fell in love with, it wasn't a style that they have on their site to pick from but they were able to create a price for me. I was very surprise when it was delivered the next day. Instructions was very easy to follow to set up.

Sent on 08/12/2020

Denise · Married on 07/03/2020

We used rent my wedding for my twin daughters sweet 16. We ordered the uplighting, the 2 disco lights, and the lighting sign with their names on it.
    All to the equipment arrived quickly, and was very easy to put together. The uplighting was set the correct color and I only had to return it to FEDEX in the packaging it came in. It was absolutely amazing the effect on the girls party. DO NOT HESITATE USE THEM, OF LESS THAN HALF THE PRICE THEY ARE THE BEST!!!

Sent on 01/06/2016