Rent My Wedding Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Rebecca Getting married on 07/11/2051
    Rented some battery powered uprights to supplement my equipment for a very large event in the Sierra Mountains. The clients were blown away with the package we were able to deliver with the help of Rent My Wedding. Thanks guys and I won't hesitate in the future to use you in the future.
    Dj Derik

Rent My Wedding's reply:

Hi Rebecca & Derek - thank you so much for using us again for your latest wedding! You have been such loyal customers for years, and we truly appreciate it! So happy to hear that your latest event went great with the uplighting. Sounds like it was an amazing wedding in the mountains. Can’t wait to work with you again soon!
    Michelle B. Getting married on 05/06/2026

Great Experience

Great experience, rented black lights for a pep rally, it really lit up our high school gym. Will rent again for future needs!! Customer service was top notch!

Rent My Wedding's reply:

Thanks for your order, Michelle! Love that you use the black lights for a pep rally. What a great idea, I’m sure the students loved the glow-in-the-dark!

Thank you so much for renting with us, and we hope to work with you on another school event in the future.
  • Melanie
    Melanie L. Getting married on 01/10/2025

Affordable Elegance

Hosted a 60th birthday party for my husband in our home and wanted to transform his mancave into a party venue and Rent My Wedding offered exactly what was needed. The spandex chair covers were the perfect touch for my theme. The uplighting really made the cake and backdrop the focal point in the room. Thank you for helping me pull of this milestone event.

Rent My Wedding's reply:

Wow - you really transformed that man cave, Melanie!

Thanks for sharing photos. Love how you used the chair covers, uplighting, and backdrop to makeover your room. Looks like it was an awesome party!

Thank you so much for renting with us, we truly appreciate it.
    Jeremy L. Getting married on 03/07/2024

Perfect for a tent wedding

We had a backyard wedding with a tent. Wanted to add lighting, and rentmywedding turned out to be a great option. We went with the lighting package that came with the uplights and monogram. It turned out awesome! Definitely a good value.
  • Nancy
    Nancy B. Getting married on 11/10/2023

So Pretty Venue

Awesome lights. As a decorator for the past 10 years, I had never rented lights that could come right to my door step. This gave me one less thing to get organized for the wedding I was doing. The bride appreciated it as well and how the venue looked with the lights. We BOTH have been recommending this. Thank you so much. Will do it again in the future.
    Brian Getting married on 05/12/2023

Air bnb wedding

Rented an air bnb for our wedding. Got string lights delivered. Worked out great! Was perfect for backyard.
    Melissa C. Getting married on 04/04/2023

The nicest customer service!!!!

My wedding was supposed to be in April 2020. Then the pandemic hit and we had to reschedule. We were hoping things would be better by fall, but of course then fall came around and we were stiill on lockdown. SO for awhile we've been in limbo with no date. Finally we just got married on our own and are going to have the big reception in 2022 when things will for sure have to be back to normal (I HOPE!!! lol). Anyways, every time that we had to reschedule, customer service was super sweet and nice. When I told them I literally didn't even have any date anymore, they just put my order on hold and said I could get back to them whenever or cancel if I needed to. In which case they said I'd get all my money back. Having such nice people to work has been such a blessing especially with everything else so crazy right now. And I like that you're not stuck or going to lose any $ since everything is so unpredictable with covid. I give them 5 stars on custoemr service and I can't wait to use the up lights when we finally get to have our reception. Definitely recommend!

Rent My Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Melissa!

I’m so sorry to hear about your wedding being canceled due to COVID. Glad to hear that you were still able to get married, and we can’t wait for your big reception next year when things get back to normal.

In the meantime, were definitely here to help if there’s anything you need! We are always happy to reschedule or provide full refunds if plans change. Our company was started by a bride planning her own wedding, so all of our policies are designed with the couple in mind.

Congratulations on your marriage, and we can’t wait to work with you next April!
    Stephanie Getting married on 04/03/2023

Awesome monogram!

We ordered a monogram light. Instead of using the catalog design we asked to do a copy of our wedding invitations. They did it custom for free! The design team emailed us a preview and it looks just like the monogram on our invites. So happy! Can't wait to use this for our wedding.
    Dan S. Getting married on 04/03/2023

Good price

We originally were going to use a DJ that charges $500 for gobos. Ended up finding rentmywedding doing the same thing for $99. Insane! Definitely a good deal.
    Summer N. Getting married on 03/03/2023

Happy Bride

I'm a happy bride!!!! We rented a backdrop and uplights. Easy to setup and looked great for reception.
    Becky Getting married on 01/01/2023

Nicest customer service

My venue cancelled on me because of covid. Rentmywedding was very understanding and gave me a full refund. I felt like the agent I spoke with actually cared, I didnt have to talk to robots or go through some difficult process to get my money back. I'm definitely rebooking with them when I can reschedule my wedding!!!
    Patricia A. Getting married on 08/18/2022

Very happy!

I am really happy we used this company for the lighting kit. Our wedding was cancelled due to the pandemic and I was worried I would lose all my money. Rent my Wedding was so nice and professional! They offered to give me a full refund. I will definitely be reordering later this year when we (hopefuly) can reschedule.
    Sarah J. Getting married on 08/07/2022

Loved the string lights!

We had a small backyard ceremony during Covid. String lights made it look magical! Definitely recommend it. Fedex came and got the box at our house so we never had to go anywhere even to return it.
  • Kristin
    Kristin D. Getting married on 05/28/2022

Awesome Way to Light Up Your Event!

I absolutely loved the light and the many pretty colors to choose from. It was nice and bright too. Highly recommend rent my wedding!
  • Jan
    Jan W. Married on 05/08/2022

One and Done

I was skeptical about using rent my wedding for a gobo projector but it was the best decision I made. The process was easy and I didn't have to involve multiple companies for one image. I literally opened up the box and was ready to go. Wedding planning is stressful enough and this company saved me a huge headache. The image was beautiful and set a great tone.

Hi Jan,

I’m glad to hear that everything went well with the gobo rental!

We definitely have a lot of clients that start out being a bit skeptical about whether they can really setup gobos and other lighting themselves. We're thrilled that you went ahead with the order and found out for yourself just how easy it really is! It’s definitely our goal to make everything as easy and stress-free as possible.

We really appreciate you taking the time to share these kind words. Thank you so much for your rental order, and we hope to work with you again soon for parties and events!
    Kimberly C. Married on 04/06/2022

A+ customer service

My sister had the uplights for her wedding. I was in charge of getting everything sent back, and I completely missed the deadline and forgot to send the remote. Customer service was super nice about it and we got it all worked out without issue. Already booked the uplights for my own wedding year and I can't wait!!!
    Lisa J. Married on 03/18/2022

Love! Easy!

I've been working with RentMyWedding for several years, and it's great when my client has a tight budget and we need a big bang for our $$. Easy, always on time and never had any issues ;)
  • Olivia
    Olivia L. Married on 02/09/2022

Wonderful!

Working with this company was very seamless. They are awesome and it was very easy from the ordering process to the return. Using their equipment was rather simple, and they sent all required materials to make the refund as easy as possible! I will definitely use them again for my next event.

Hi Olivia,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are so thrilled to hear that the rental process was seamless, and the products were easy to use! That's definitely our goal, we only offer products that are simple for anyone to setup - no experience required!

Thanks so much for ordering with us, and we hope to work with you again soon!
    Adrion G. Married on 12/31/2021

I am very pleased! Exceeded my expectations!

Rent My Wedding actually mailed my order to me early, as a courtesy, just to assure that it would arrive on time, amidst the busy Christmas and New Years shipping season! This exceeded my expectations! I am very pleased!
    Evonne Married on 12/31/2021
    Rent My Wedding is the Absolute BEST!! I have used them for gobos several times and each time I ordered a few days prior to my event and each time the gobo arrived to me on time in perfect ready to use fashion.... I will recommend Rent My Wedding to all my clients

Hi Evonne,

Thanks so much, but actually YOU’RE the best!

We honestly can’t thank you enough for your continued business. We truly appreciate all of your gobo orders. Glad to hear that everything is continuing to go well with your rentals.

Can’t wait to work with you again soon!

Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review.
    Garrett L. Married on 11/13/2021

Great Experience!

Rent My Wedding has always been greta and I would highly promote them to anyone. I DJ weddings as a side business and offer the photo booth option and uplighting as a part of my package when speaking to couples. Always great experiences using both! Very easy to use and the customer service has always been great
  • Billy
    Billy A. Married on 11/10/2021

awesome, The best www.verybestdj.com reccomends Them

awesome renatl experience again always use them now They care Like I do www.verybestdj.com
    Michelle Married on 10/29/2021

Easy to work with

The uplights transformed a boring lake clubhouse into a spectacular venue for a Sweet 16. So easy to rent and return with Rent My Wedding at a reasonable price.
    Jenna R. Married on 10/15/2021

Super easy and affordable lights

We rented up lights for a party in a ballroom - they looked great and really helped set the tone in the room. Renting from Rent My Wedding was the perfect solution - VERY affordable compared to renting from hotel. The process was so easy - the light arrived fully charged, we followed the directions to program the color we wanted, and everything worked perfectly. Would definitely recommend them and use them again.
    Heather T. Married on 09/25/2021

Beautiful and affordable

I love renting from this company! Their work is beautiful and the process is easy!