2884 Reviews for RENT MY WEDDING

Clean Up (1)
Showroom (1)
Centerpieces (1)
Tent Accessories (1)
Social Media Integration (1)
1963 RENT MY WEDDING Reviews

Rented some battery powered uprights to supplement my equipment for a very large event in the Sierra Mountains. The clients were blown away with the package we were able to deliver with the help of Rent My Wedding. Thanks guys and I won't hesitate in the future to use you in the future.
Dj Derik

Profile Picture Rebecca, 7/11/51, 1 Review
Services Used: Delivery, Lights

I rented draping for a party I was throwing and it was super easy! The packages came early and it was easy to set up. It looked great at the party! And it was so easy to send back. They were very prompt in their responses via email. I definitely recommend this company!

Profile Picture Tracey, 12/7/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Backdrop(s), Lights, Delivery, Linens

I rented uplights from you all for my birthday celebration .excellent service fast delivery i called to make sure they received return lights and gave a positive feedback to the rep i will be ordering from you again

Profile Picture Sharon, 9/21/19, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I loved the lights it enhanced my evening event! Will definitely using you guys for more if your services

Profile Picture Laurece, 5/18/19, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

LAst minute need and this worked out perfectly!

Profile Picture kristen, 2/23/19, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Rent MY Wedding is one of the most professional and efficient rental companies I've worked with.
Their staff is always helpful. Prices are reasonable. Never am disappointed!
Geni
The Ivy Place Flowers & Events

Profile Picture Geni, 12/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

I ordered a black light for my daughter's 13th birthday party... The process was made very simple and very easy... I also ordered kind of last minute and it's still arrived in time for my event.. Actually the day before which was perfect!!! I will definitely be using this service again and will also be recommending it to friends. thank you again for making my daughter's party and my job of throwing it less stressful!!!

Profile Picture Terri, 11/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

The overal experience is great from product to customer service. It's simply that easy and if you prefer to speak to someone, they are readily available. I have used them several times this year.

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I am so grateful we had this convenient option! I could only afford uplighting but all of their prices are better than going elsewhere. The uplighting was the most affordable option I found and worked perfectly. Set up took a few minutes to figure out but once I saw how it was a breeze to program the lights and setting them at the venue was also quick and easy. I enjoyed the freedom of making them the color I wanted. It was a convenient process. Thank you!

Profile Picture Elayna, 8/18/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Normally one would say no one record 5 rating but my experience was absolutely phenomenal.
The customer service was outstanding, specifically when it came to Abby. She went the extra mile to help me when in fact it wa my own error. The ease of ordering in the website, the ability to ask questions and receive a response in a good turn around time. The fact that you don’t leave your home to receive or return the package(s). Definitely will be a returning customer and started telling others about the company. Thank you!!! Because of your commitment and help to this customer, my event was a success.

Profile Picture Ana, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Great customer service. Received lights early and was given an extra to return. They all worked perfectly. So easy. Definitely would use again.

Profile Picture Leslie, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Fabulous experience! Used them multiple times over the past few years for events.

Profile Picture Rob, 8/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I had a wonderful experience putting with my order from start to finish. The main POC (Maria) that I was in touch with was absolutely wonderful. She dealt with my back and forth, and my changing requirements, for several days with patience and kindness, and came up with cost effective ways for me to get exactly what I needed for our event. I highly recommend using this company - it was a great experience through and through.

Profile Picture Mehvesh, 7/27/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Drapery, Delivery

I definitely recommend this vendor. We rented uplights for our wedding, and they made everything so easy! The uplights shipped with plenty of time, were easy to use/program, and easy to return. Communication was great - I never had to worry about the status of my lights. They were well worth the price too. They completely transformed the room. I got tons of compliments!

Profile Picture Crystal, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I just had my wedding last week and receiving and returning my gobo light from Rent My Wedding was a very easy process from beginning to end. Would absolutely rent from them again in a heartbeat.

Photo for RENT MY WEDDING Review - My wedding day design!!
Profile Picture Vanesha, 7/27/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Delivery, Lights

This is my first time of using this company and have to say they were fantastic. Aggressive pricing, easy to work with and promised exactly what they said. Customer service was 10 out of 10 and I would highly reccomend them to anyone thinking of using them. I'm a Wedding DJ and needed some extra uprights for an event. Price was superb, they arrived early, packaged very well and sending back to them was a breeze. Thanks again for everything and I look forward to working with them in the future.

Photo for RENT MY WEDDING Review - The 4 uprights I rented from them.
Profile Picture DJ English , 7/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Everyone I interacted with was great fast to respond and answered all my questions they also shipped my items out early to make sure they got to me on time they included instructions and the projectors worked beautifully and the price was fabulous the more I ordered the more the price came down I couldn't have asked for more they also gave me plenty of time to return it after my event and also offered additional time if needed all in all they were amazing I will definitely use them in the future and suggest to anyone that they should use them as well for their events

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Great! Super fast delivery easy setup and returm

Profile Picture Dominique, 7/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Everything was perfect about this business from having so many amazing things to choose from to the great prices to the easiness of it all. Instructions on receiving, returning, and using the items were the farthest from complicated!! It was so easy the kids could use it by themselves! And it was the highlight of my wedding. I had so many people ask about it and one person ready to order from them as well. Will definitely rent from them again and I'm so glad I found them in time for the most wonderful day of my life!!!

Photos
Profile Picture arianna, 7/15/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth, Props

Great experience! Helpful staff, easy process and return! The black light made for a fantastic glow in the dark sleepover!

Profile Picture Monica, 7/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Their customer service is fantastic and the uplighting helped make my party ambiance amazing!

Profile Picture Shelly, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My experience with this company was wonderful! The reps were responsive, helpful and very accommodating. We received our equipment a few days early which was great. The set up of the equipment was easy and the youtube links were very helpful as well. The lighting made our reception hall look amazing and the monogram with our names and date of our wedding added a special touch. We were very happy to have found this company and definitely will be sharing them with others.

Profile Picture Octavia , 7/7/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Such an awesome experience! I was kind of worried considering it was all online. However I couldn't have made a better choice for my wedding. everything came on time it was perfect and they were really flexible and responsive to everything that I needed. Lord willing I never have to do it again but if I were I would definitely use Rent My Wedding for sure!

Profile Picture Destiny, 7/7/18, 1 Review
4.7

The service, professionalism and response was definitely great. However, the product itself was good, but could be better. The monogram shooting our name was not that bright. We thought it would be brighter since we've seen from other couples who had monograms with different vendors at the same venue, their name was bright and could clearly be seen with the same lighting environment as ours. With ours, it could barely be seen and could only be seen when the lights where off which is the obvious. We were expecting our names to clearly be seen in a variety of environment lighting as well.

Profile Picture Francisco, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Couldn't ask for a better experience. Definitely took our wedding to the next level of elegance! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 7/7/18, 1 Review