Rent My Wedding Reviews

Rent My Wedding 3
Rent My Wedding 4
Rent My Wedding 5

Rebecca · Getting married on 07/11/2051

Rented some battery powered uprights to supplement my equipment for a very large event in the Sierra Mountains. The clients were blown away with the package we were able to deliver with the help of Rent My Wedding. Thanks guys and I won't hesitate in the future to use you in the future.
    Dj Derik

Sent on 05/18/2018

Michelle Berch · Getting married on 05/06/2026

Great Experience

Great experience, rented black lights for a pep rally, it really lit up our high school gym. Will rent again for future needs!! Customer service was top notch!

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Olivia

Olivia Loncki · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Wonderful!

Working with this company was very seamless. They are awesome and it was very easy from the ordering process to the return. Using their equipment was rather simple, and they sent all required materials to make the refund as easy as possible! I will definitely use them again for my next event.

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Getting married on 07/24/2021

Moon phase wedding

My wedding was a moon themed wedding. I hand painted moon phases as our "table numbers" and then hand painted the same moon phases on the seating chart. The moon projector and stars were for our wow factor for the first dance and it was so romantic! Absolutely stunning, everyone loved it. I wish I took pictures of it, honestly i wanted to take in as much as I could for that day so I stayed unplugged from my phone but I HIGHLY recommend this company

Sent on 09/26/2019

Elysia · Getting married on 06/12/2021

Rented a customized gobo light for my sisters wedding and I could not have been more pleased with the way it came out. It was so easy to pick and choose, not to mention the price was very reasonable. I would recommend this site to anyone, and keep them in mind for when I get married!

Sent on 07/14/2017
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Christine Dalluge · Getting married on 02/10/2021

RentMyWedding Excellent for any Occasion!!!

I did not use Rentmywedding for a wedding, I actually used them for a big Halloween party that I threw. I was very pleased with the quality of the uplighting, the products used and the efficiency of the staff when ordering and the promptness of the product arrival. I
    will definitely use them again and will happily refer them to friends and family!

Rent My Wedding 6
    Rent My Wedding 7
    Rent My Wedding 8
    Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke Allen · Getting married on 12/05/2020

Awesome experience!

We rented two black lights for a Glow Run event at our school. The online ordering process was simple, communication was great. and shipping return could not have been easier!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Getting married on 09/20/2020

The uplights I rented were in excellent working condition and appearance. Easily programmable to the different setting. Perfect addition to the venue for my 30th birthday party. Free shipping to me and back to the vendor. Great customer service as well! Will repeat business for sure!

Sent on 06/03/2013
  • Linda

Linda Elliott · Getting married on 09/04/2020

Fast service. Easy to work with. Excellent product

We had a Glow Party for our Kids Ministry for Easter. It was awesome. WeddingWire made it easy and fun to have the event glowing with 2 Blacklights.

Rent My Wedding 9
    Rent My Wedding 10
    Rent My Wedding 11
    Sent on 04/22/2019

Megan · Getting married on 09/01/2020

Easy and affordable

Easy and affordable. Great response time and quality for the money. A lighting rental company would easily cost 1000-2000 for the same look we achieved for less than 600. Takes about a minute a light to set up and return was easy, not to mention flexible. They gave us an extra day without any extra charge.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Kim · Getting married on 08/22/2020

What an amazing experience! Delivery was on time and in perfect condition. Def a company I am continuing to recommend! If I ever have lighting needs I would rather rent from here and set it up myself so much saving in money and time! Thank you for your great service and flexibility!!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Mario · Getting married on 08/05/2020

Great Experience

The gobos were a hit to have our logo on the walls and runway at Men's Fashion Week Virginia. It really raised the bar for our events. We had so many people asking us where did we get them from. I referred one of the comedians from one of our events. He wanted one for his upcoming show. Thank you so much and we will definitely be renting from RENT MY WEDDING next year.

Rent My Wedding 12
    Rent My Wedding 13
    Rent My Wedding 14
    Rent My Wedding 15
    Rent My Wedding 16
    Rent My Wedding 17
    Sent on 05/20/2019

Denise · Getting married on 07/03/2020

We used rent my wedding for my twin daughters sweet 16. We ordered the uplighting, the 2 disco lights, and the lighting sign with their names on it.
    All to the equipment arrived quickly, and was very easy to put together. The uplighting was set the correct color and I only had to return it to FEDEX in the packaging it came in. It was absolutely amazing the effect on the girls party. DO NOT HESITATE USE THEM, OF LESS THAN HALF THE PRICE THEY ARE THE BEST!!!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Michelle Woodall · Getting married on 06/13/2020

Great Company and a great experience

I used Rent My Wedding for a 60th surprise birthday party. The guest and the honoree were taken away by the up lights and the monogram light on the wall. I would definitely use them again and I would tell all my friends to use this company. The arrival and return of the products were great. This was my first event that I planned and I will be using them in the future hopefully next time for my wedding.

Rent My Wedding 18
    Rent My Wedding 19
    Rent My Wedding 20
    Sent on 01/16/2019
  • LaCresha

Lacresha Walton- Burkley · Getting married on 06/10/2020

Highly Recommnded for Professional and Non-professionals

RENT MY WEDDING is a unique and professional company. They have answered every single one of my endless questions! RMW made the rental & return process seamless & was always available and didn't hesitate to assist me when needed. The bride and groom loved their custom GOBO & it added just the right touch to their wedding reception. I look forward to using them again in the near future! - THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Joseph

Joseph Cashin · Getting married on 05/05/2020

Prom Success

Used for a senior prom and it was a success!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Kimberly Weas · Getting married on 05/04/2020

Exactly what I needed - easy and efficient!

The chair covers were perfect and exactly what I needed. The sample was very helpful. Everything arrived in a timely manner, was reasonably priced, and was very easy to return. Thank you.

Sent on 04/18/2019

Candice Maddox · Getting married on 05/02/2020

Exceptional Lighting for a HS After Prom Glow Party

Rented lights for our high school After Prom "Glow Party" event - spectacular service...quality products...fantastic to work with...convenient returns. A++

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Debra

Debra Tobias · Getting married on 04/03/2020

Easy to order, timely delivery, easy to work

The lights set up a great mood for the large white box of a room I was dealing with. They must come out a little bit fromt he wall for solid effect, so make sure you know where you can place them, as you don't want people tripping. Theymade the room look great!

Sent on 04/18/2019
  • Shaina

Shaina Rasmussen · Getting married on 02/12/2020

Holiday Party Uplights

The wireless uplights worked out perfectly! We used them for our corporate party of 300 people and they were a nice touch and way way more affordable than the venue option. Would definitely recommend and use again.

Sent on 12/18/2019

Marla Cohen · Getting married on 02/09/2020

Wonderful company

Terrific customer service, excellent products and exceptional pricing. Will use again and again.

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Paulina

Paulina Nottingham · Married on 01/12/2020

The best to work with!

Rent My Wedding was amazing. We rent the lights for a corporate Christmas Party. Although it was not for a wedding, it would be perfect for anyone wanting to take their event/wedding from simple to elegant with the help of lights. The quality of the lights are amazing and set-up was extremely simple. Not only did these lights event, but the customer service has been phenomenal. The renting and returning process is smooth and easy. This is the second year in a row we have used the lights for this event, and we plan to continue using them in the future! A must have for all events!

Rent My Wedding 21
    Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Shannan

Shannan · Married on 12/27/2019

Choice vendor

Amazing vendor, I can't wait to use them for my next event!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Heather White · Married on 12/12/2019

Amazing!!!!!

Amazing time! Easy to use. Would definitely rent again! It turned our party in an even better event!

Sent on 12/13/2019

Brian Weck · Married on 12/10/2019

Responsive, helpful, and looked amazing!

We contacted them with just over a week until our event. They were responsive and were able to get our order put together and out the door right away. It arrived well ahead of our event and the lighting looked amazing. It was extremely easy to setup and easy to pack and ship back.

Sent on 10/14/2019