Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Antebellum Design, LLC

A Floral and Event Company

In 2009 Antebellum Design, LLC  burst onto the scene as the premier florist for the Make A Wish Gala. From there we have had the amazing opportunity to  work with countless brides from the DFW area and beyond! With over 35 years of combined experience our passion for flowers and love for design has breathed inspiration into our work, and has been a driving force to stay on the cutting edge of trends.

Our Approach

Antebellum Design, LLC is where skill, passion and style  come together in the most beautiful forms.  We believe that every wedding should be as unique as the couple that is saying "I Do". From every little detail piece to full room design, we work to ensure it showcases your story and personality at every turn.

Please contact us at 940-206-5993 or info@antebellumdesign.com

Venue Visit (5)
Flower Petals (5)
Non-Floral (3)
Chuppah Decor (1)

Marian and Christine were absolutely AMAZING! Words cannot begin to describe how beautiful they made our wedding rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. The florals and decorations they provided were more than I could have ever envisioned. Our colors were gold and white- they were so successful in making our venue look clean and elegant. I kind of had an idea of what I wanted going into the initial appointment, but they far surpassed my vision. They also provided stunning table and entry decorations and votives to add a special touch!

Not only is Antebellum Design incredibly talented, but they were also very easy to work with and so incredibly kind!

The flowers were one of my favorite parts of our wedding- we feel so lucky to have worked with Marian and Christine :)

Profile Picture Tiffani , 11/5/17, 6 Reviews

6 reasons Antebellum Designs exceeded my expectations:

1.)Marian and Christine were very responsive to all of my emails.
2.) They worked with my budget. Marian suggested ways to “re-purpose” the arrangements when we could and saved us money (ex: my bridesmaid bouquets were used as a few of the centerpieces).
3.)She was very receptive to my ideas at our first meeting and provided a very detailed game plan for the day of the wedding.
4.)The arrangements were absolutely GORGEOUS. The bouquets, cake flowers, centerpieces, sign foliage, EVERYTING looked like it were designed for Pinterest.
5.)They worked with last minute additions (up until 2 weeks, I believe).
6.)They delivered and set up everything. It was a very stress-free process.

If you are looking for a talented florist with excellent customer service, I cannot recommend Antebellum Designs enough.

Profile Picture Michaela, 10/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Single Flowers, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I cannot say enough wonderful things about the stunning flowers that Marian and Christine at Antebellum put together for us. These lovely ladies were incredibly responsive, friendly, and reasonably priced. Their creativity and beautiful, romantic style were exactly what I hoped for! They also went above and beyond to get my favorite flower that was a bit out of season...they definitely pulled it off! All of the guests raved about their beautiful creations - I was completely thrilled!

Profile Picture Julie, 7/1/17, 4 Reviews

Artificial
Flower Girl Baskets
6 AWARDS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Antebellum offers sophisticated and stylish designs. They are unique among florists.

I cannot thank Marian, Christine, and the rest of the Antebellum Design team ENOUGH for the work they've done for my clients. Marian's incredible eye for design, dedication to her work, and flexibility with her clients make her and her associates a pleasure to work with and an asset to my brides. I continue to look forward to working with Antebellum Design in the future!

Antebellum Design and Events' creativity and attention to detail pushes them to stand out among all the event/floral designers in the Dallas / Fort Worth area and beyond. Marian is an amazingly talented event designer and always manages to capture your ideas and transform them into the floral ambiance of your dreams. If you want a hassle free experience with a creative touch, don't hesitate to contact Marian. We have worked with her for over 2 years now, and we have never been disappointed... in fact, we have always been blown away with her fabulous designs.

Check out Blue Bird's preferred florist! They are our goto floral gurus!!

The ladies of Antebellum have that southern charm you rarely truly find these days! They are imagination engineers and any thing you can dream they can create... you will be well taken care of by the best in the industry!

2431 Shorecrest Drive, Suite D-1, Dallas, TX 75235   See On Map