110 Reviews for Antebellum Design, LLC

Flower Petals (5)
Non-Floral (3)
Chuppah Decor (1)
110 Antebellum Design, LLC Reviews

Marian and Christine were absolutely AMAZING! Words cannot begin to describe how beautiful they made our wedding rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. The florals and decorations they provided were more than I could have ever envisioned. Our colors were gold and white- they were so successful in making our venue look clean and elegant. I kind of had an idea of what I wanted going into the initial appointment, but they far surpassed my vision. They also provided stunning table and entry decorations and votives to add a special touch!

Not only is Antebellum Design incredibly talented, but they were also very easy to work with and so incredibly kind!

The flowers were one of my favorite parts of our wedding- we feel so lucky to have worked with Marian and Christine :)

Profile Picture Tiffani , 11/5/17, 6 Reviews

6 reasons Antebellum Designs exceeded my expectations:

1.)Marian and Christine were very responsive to all of my emails.
2.) They worked with my budget. Marian suggested ways to “re-purpose” the arrangements when we could and saved us money (ex: my bridesmaid bouquets were used as a few of the centerpieces).
3.)She was very receptive to my ideas at our first meeting and provided a very detailed game plan for the day of the wedding.
4.)The arrangements were absolutely GORGEOUS. The bouquets, cake flowers, centerpieces, sign foliage, EVERYTING looked like it were designed for Pinterest.
5.)They worked with last minute additions (up until 2 weeks, I believe).
6.)They delivered and set up everything. It was a very stress-free process.

If you are looking for a talented florist with excellent customer service, I cannot recommend Antebellum Designs enough.

Profile Picture Michaela, 10/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Single Flowers, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I cannot say enough wonderful things about the stunning flowers that Marian and Christine at Antebellum put together for us. These lovely ladies were incredibly responsive, friendly, and reasonably priced. Their creativity and beautiful, romantic style were exactly what I hoped for! They also went above and beyond to get my favorite flower that was a bit out of season...they definitely pulled it off! All of the guests raved about their beautiful creations - I was completely thrilled!

Profile Picture Julie, 7/1/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

Lovely flowers! The prices were reasonable and the customer service was amazing! Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/25/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Single Flowers

I cannot say enough good things about Christine and Marian! I planned my wedding in Texas from New York and they were so communicative and sweet and made long-distance floral planning so easy! They are so knowledgeable and everything came out looking absolutely amazing. I'm a very visual person, too, and even though I couldn't come in to meet as often as I'd like, they have pictures of the flowers in the proposal which was so incredibly helpful! I held it together on my wedding day really well but cried when I saw my bouquet.
I loved working with them (so did my mom and my planner and my husband) and HIGHLY recommend them!!

Profile Picture Daniel, 5/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I absolutely loved all our flowers from Antebellum - working with Marian and Christine was so much fun! My mom and I know that we love flowers, but hardly know anything about them. We went into our initial meeting with just one picture of a bouquet from Pinterest as inspiration. They totally ran with that and came up with various centerpiece options and I loved seeing them use their creativity to create a stunning winter wedding for us! I would definitely recommend them to any future brides!

Profile Picture Hayley, 12/3/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Two of the most talented and beautiful souls in this dynamic duo; Marian and Christine! I had only given Marian and Christine a brief description of what I wanted and not much time at all to put something together...basically "flowers and peacock feathers and fast please". My bouquet, the boutonnieres and corsages were simply gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous and monumentally beyond my expectations. The flowers, without a doubt were the perfect touch at our wedding. I have no idea how these two can pull off the beautiful arrangements that they do every time...all the time. What visionaries you to lovely ladies are. I tell everyone I can about Antebellum Design. My new word for these gals FabMazing!!
Marcie B

Profile Picture MARCIE, 10/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Marian and Christine were fantastic. Our florist cancelled 6 weeks before our wedding and we were so worried. I met with Marian and I knew right away she was a professional and I just knew they would do a great job. The flowers turned out 100 times better than we had even hoped for. They were just beautiful and exactly what we had envisioned. What could have been a horrible situation with our florist quitting at the last minute turned out to be the best thing that could have happened! I would highly recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Lea, 9/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Marian and Christine were amazing! I gave them my colors and a few ideas, and they created gorgeous ceremony and reception arrangements/décor that we got compliments on all night. They were so easy to work with, and very responsive to all emails and texts. Thank you both for such an amazing job!

Profile Picture Jenna, 9/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Working with Antebellum Design is a dream come true. It is literally like Marian and Christine could look hrough my daughters eyes and see the exact vision she had for both the wedding and reception. I have never, quite honestly, worked with people who were so kind, so professional, so responsive and so talented. We are just incredibly grateful that Antebellum was recommended to us! We were so confident they were "our floral designers" the first time we met that we never even got another quote. Someone told me once the flowers may not break the feeling of the wedding but they can certainly make it an extra special affair to remember and that's exactly what Marian and Christine did. We would use them again in a heartbeat and highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Julie, 8/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Antebellum Design is amazing! I'm not a flower person so when they asked what flowers I wanted I didn't have a clue. I just had an overall idea of what vibe I wanted and they went above and beyond my expectations! I know the bridal magazines say people don't remember these sorts of things after weddings but I had people commenting non stop on how beautiful the flowers and centerpieces were. They were professional, not pushy and overall I knew I could trust them. They were amazing experience and I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Anne, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

As a man, I generally would not ponder a lot as to whether there were flowers at our wedding or not, but understanding my brides point of view.........they are of utmost importance, enough said. After finally deciding to contract Antebellum Design and only giving Marian and Christine a central idea of Peacock feathers and flowers, I was totally astonished by the beautiful floral arrangements, my brides elegant bouquets and of course my alluring boutonniere. You ladies are truly talented beyond even my verbose description! Patrick B.

Profile Picture Patrick , 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I am so impressed with Antebellum Designs!! I had a general idea of what I wanted, but hadn't really worked through all the details. A different florist was frustrated that I didn't know right off the bat exactly what I wanted and the numbers of arrangements, etc. I decided to look around and I am so thankful I did!! I found Antebellum on my quest for a florist that was easier to work with and visited their website. I was thrilled at the beautiful arrangements and creativity in each design I saw on there. I contacted Marian and Christine and to my delight, they were fantastic to work with, too!! I was planning our wedding from across the country so we had to trade many, many emails back and forth (and phone calls), but they were so patient and kind about every change I came up with. Then when the big day came and I saw the most amazing flowers an arrangements I had ever seen, it was just awesome!! I can't express enough how much I love what they did for our wedding!! They were such a pleasure to work with and I received COUNTLESS compliments on our decor. Their vision completely surpassed what I dreamed of. They will not disappoint you, I promise! By the way, since we were leaving town right after the wedding, we gave all our beautiful arrangements to the hotel we were staying in and they, too loved them!! They were proudly on display in the lobby as others in the wedding party were departing a couple of days later.

Profile Picture Susan, 7/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Words cannot express how thankful I am to have had Marian and Christine do the floral for my wedding!! I went through at least 3 different floral designs and they patiently worked with me every step of the way. I lived out of town so we had exchanged countless emails and pictures to pinpoint the exact look I wanted. Their natural talent helped me achieve the vintage English garden theme I dreamed of. What impressed me most was their honesty when I asked for their opinion and they never tried to upsell me. They would tell me if a design would add to decor or if it wasn't necessary. They would also help to repurpose any floral that we could. I was a bride on a budget and Antebellum design worked with what I had. Everything turned out more beautiful than I could have imagined. I would highly recommend them to my family and friends!!

Profile Picture Dang, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

WONDERFUL AND BEAUTIFUL!! When I met with Antebellum Design I instantly knew this would be a wonderful company to work with for my big day. Marian was so easy to talk with about my ideas and offered some ideas as well from her experience. In a meeting I had with another vendor, I had to provide ALL the ideas and this just wasn't what I wanted. Here, they showed me their work and were prepared! They have a screen where they can show examples of flowers, arrangements, bouquets, vases, etc. I am SUPER visual and this was extremely helpful! I met once more with Antebellum Design and my parents to give them more of a visual on what we picked. Then my parents worked more closely with Marian. They picked out the pedestals that would hold our arrangements at the ceremony and they offered to take them to the ceremony. The day of, she arrived and delivered the flowers, but waited to ensure they were put out in the heat at the very last minute so as not to be tortured by the sun. What a special touch to show how much she cares about her final product. I wish I had a picture of all the bouquets, but they were GORGEOUS. Thank you thank you for your guidance in this process! We LOVED our flowers and would recommend you in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Katie, 6/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Marian and Christine were an absolute delight to work with. I had only a very vague idea of what I wanted our flowers to look like for the big day, and one short meeting with Marian resulted in the most beautiful bouquets I could have imagined. These are truly talented and warm people - they even thought about our dogs, and had the idea of wrapping their leashes and collars in greenery for their walk down the aisle! Wonderful people, wonderful company.

Profile Picture Meaghan, 6/12/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers

Antebellum created beautiful floral pieces for my wedding. They were so easy to work with in person, over the phone, and through email that I always felt taken care of. Everything they created was so perfect and really made the experience so memorable and special for us and our families. I highly recommend Antebellum Design.

Profile Picture User7007627, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I just had my wedding on 5/29 in McKinney, TX. When I first started planning my wedding, I had booked a different floral company. Unfortunately, through unforeseen circumstances that company went out of business about 6 months before my wedding. I was extremely upset at first but quickly started to look for a replacement and found Antebellum Floral Designs. From the second I met Marian and Christine they were generous, kind and full of suggestions for my wedding. Though I hadn’t chosen them originally, they were definitely the better choice over all. Other floral companies acted like this was just another job to them, while Antebellum was genuinely committed to making sure they understood exactly what I wanted. After the appointment they provided me their proposal outlining what I had asked for, the pricing and exactly which flowers (with pictures) to help me understand how everything would look (I know nothing about flowers). I ended up changing my proposal about 5 times because of venue issues, over-zealousness on my part, budget constraints, etc and every time Marian and Christine were helpful and patient with me and helped me get within my budget (about $1800). On the day of the wedding, when I first saw all the flowers, I thought it was the most beautiful thing I had seen. They were gorgeous and everything that I wanted! I would recommend this company to another bride in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture User6774965, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

We visited a beautiful venue in McKinney, Texas and during the consultation the venue was being set up for a wedding that day. We observed absolutely gorgeous floral arrangements being set up for the wedding. We inquired who was the vendor for the floral arrangements and were told it was Antebellum Design, LLC.

Upon meeting with Antebellum Design we received professional services and a personalized proposal to meet our needs and budget. Suggestions were made how to decorate both the wedding and reception using arrangements that could be moved from after the service to the reception hall. Antebellum provided suggestions to create the best overall visual effect at the reception while being efficient with the budget.

The day of the wedding Antebellum was professional, prompt, and delivered the most incredible floral experience. We know of weddings that cost twice what we spent with Antebellum and didn’t get the same quality or visual effect that we received. The difference was quality and superb floral design. We receive compliments from many people at the wedding about how gorgeous the floral designs were. We couldn’t have been more satisfied.

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

We were planning our wedding from Boston and Antebellum helped our wedding planning from out of state so much easier! I met them only one time and we communicated through e-mail. They knew exactly what questions to ask to make sure my wedding day would be perfect. Our wedding day came and everything was beyond our expectations! Everything was so lovely and what I dreamed of. It went with the theme that I was hoping for and it made our wedding day perfect! Thanks again Antebellum!

Profile Picture User6797963, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

What wonderful flowers and decorations. In and out efficiently! Great to work with and made the wedding and reception extra special. You can not do better with any other florist!

Profile Picture Lisa, 3/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements
0.5

Antebellum was very disappointing, in terms of flower quality, longevity, and customer service. The flowers wilted halfway through our wedding day. This was most noticeable on the men's boutonnieres, and the women's corsages. By the time of the reception, every single boutonnière had clearly wilted. The table centerpieces fared better, but the centerpiece itself looked cheap and had a do-it-yourself appearance. We paid a significant amount of money for these flowers, and we expected the flowers to last a single day. They did not, and we were very disappointed.

In addition, Marian was difficult to work with, she was pushy and rude, both to the bride and to the groom, in the weeks leading up to the wedding. We considered backing out of our agreement because of this poor customer service, but we did not need another thing to add to the list of wedding preparations. Looking back on it, we would have used Central Market for our flowers. Antebellum was poor all around, and the flowers ended up being the only thing that went poorly during our wedding day. We do not recommend Antebellum Flowers for your wedding day.

Profile Picture User6405905, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Marian and Christine were fantastic. I came in and showed them exactly what i wanted. They weren't costly and they knew exactly what they were doing. Communication was timely and they were very prompt. My wedding came out extremely beautiful. Thank you so much Marian and Christine.

Profile Picture morgan, 2/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

I was so impressed with Antebellum Designs from the moment my mom & I first met with them. I wasn't really sure what I wanted as far as floral arrangements went, I just knew I wanted to keep it simple. Marian & Christine did such an amazing job, showing me pictures to get an idea of what I liked. They were incredibly knowledgeable about my venue as well & while it seemed like other florists were trying to "up-sell" me, Marian & Christine were very honest. They made me feel like they were truly focused on my vision for my wedding, as opposed to adding on extra arrangements that I didn't really need or want. I think that was really what sealed the deal for my mom & I. Their pricing is very fair & they were very conscious of what would be in season for my New Year's Eve wedding - suggesting seasonal alternatives that fit my style. They were incredibly laid back & put me at ease. I truly felt like I was able to leave everything in their hands. On the day of the wedding, they delivered everything promptly & it was so beautiful! My bouquet was amazing, the bridesmaids all looked perfect, as did the guys & I was so happy with what they came up with for the moms & our "house party". I really can't recommend them enough! Thank you both for making my day beautiful & special!

Profile Picture R, 12/31/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

In my opinion, flowers add so much to the details of the wedding/reception. Antebellum brings your choices together to create a work of art. They are wonderful at making the arrangements versatile. We were able to use the wedding flowers in the reception area with great ease. Our venue was the same for both events, but if you must transfer locations, they still make the transit simple. My daughter and I met with Marian and Christine and they were very attentive to the overall look, atmosphere, and desires of my daughter. They listened to every detail making suggestions on ways to get the look at the best price. When you have questions along the way, they are prompt to respond. When we arrived at the venue, I was able to see them and glad I did at that time, for they did their work and were gone before I realized. I would have loved to share with them how beautiful I felt everything was! Marian and Christine are artists! You will not be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 12/12/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements