Antebellum Design Reviews

113 Antebellum Design Reviews
  • Laura

Laura Rudberg · Married on 10/07/2018

I can’t say enough wonderful things about Antebellum Design

Marian and her entire staff are amazing! She nailed my vision for floral for my wedding day. I could not have asked for anything different or more. She was so flexible in meeting times and was always so nice and easy to work with. She was so great in helping us to save money by reusing florals from different parts of the wedding day. Meeting with Marian to discuss everything was really the first time I started to see the day coming to fruition - which was amazing! Florals make a huge difference in your wedding day and Marian was incredible!

Susan · Married on 09/08/2018

Marian is simply the best. She’s been in the floral business for a long time and has a lot of knowledge on flowers and design. She was able to save me some money on reusing bouquets as flowers for tables and such. She is so pleasant to work with and answers every question thoroughly and to make sure you are okay with everything. She even met me after hours to show me some of the decor items (because I’m a control freak and need to see everything). I am so appreciative of her! Also, her flowers are PHENOMENAL. Contract antebellum design if you are thinking about it. You won’t be disappointed. And I’m picky...

Antebellum Design 1
    Antebellum Design 2

Susan · Married on 03/17/2018

One of my favorites parts of the day!

Let me just start with saying that I didn't think I cared that much about the floral at my wedding until I got to my wedding and saw how BEAUTIFUL it all was.. and now I am obsessed with florals! My expectations were blown away and I am beyond thrilled with how everything turned out. They worked with our budget & helped us find what would look best for that budget. When i showed up to my venue, everything was set up and perfect and i didnt have to worry about anything. Would 100% recommend!!

Antebellum Design 3
    Antebellum Design 4
    Antebellum Design 5

Tiffani · Married on 11/05/2017

Marian and Christine were absolutely AMAZING! Words cannot begin to describe how beautiful they made our wedding rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. The florals and decorations they provided were more than I could have ever envisioned. Our colors were gold and white- they were so successful in making our venue look clean and elegant. I kind of had an idea of what I wanted going into the initial appointment, but they far surpassed my vision. They also provided stunning table and entry decorations and votives to add a special touch!

Not only is Antebellum Design incredibly talented, but they were also very easy to work with and so incredibly kind!

The flowers were one of my favorite parts of our wedding- we feel so lucky to have worked with Marian and Christine :)

Michaela · Married on 10/14/2017

6 reasons Antebellum Designs exceeded my expectations:

1.) Marian and Christine were very responsive to all of my emails.
    2.) They worked with my budget. Marian suggested ways to “re-purpose” the arrangements when we could and saved us money (ex: my bridesmaid bouquets were used as a few of the centerpieces).
    3.) She was very receptive to my ideas at our first meeting and provided a very detailed game plan for the day of the wedding.
    4.) The arrangements were absolutely GORGEOUS. The bouquets, cake flowers, centerpieces, sign foliage, EVERYTING looked like it were designed for Pinterest.
    5.) They worked with last minute additions (up until 2 weeks, I believe).
    6.) They delivered and set up everything. It was a very stress-free process.

If you are looking for a talented florist with excellent customer service, I cannot recommend Antebellum Designs enough.

Julie · Married on 07/01/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about the stunning flowers that Marian and Christine at Antebellum put together for us. These lovely ladies were incredibly responsive, friendly, and reasonably priced. Their creativity and beautiful, romantic style were exactly what I hoped for! They also went above and beyond to get my favorite flower that was a bit out of season...they definitely pulled it off! All of the guests raved about their beautiful creations - I was completely thrilled!

Michelle · Married on 06/25/2017

Lovely flowers! The prices were reasonable and the customer service was amazing! Highly recommended.

Daniel · Married on 05/28/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Christine and Marian! I planned my wedding in Texas from New York and they were so communicative and sweet and made long-distance floral planning so easy! They are so knowledgeable and everything came out looking absolutely amazing. I'm a very visual person, too, and even though I couldn't come in to meet as often as I'd like, they have pictures of the flowers in the proposal which was so incredibly helpful! I held it together on my wedding day really well but cried when I saw my bouquet.
    I loved working with them (so did my mom and my planner and my husband) and HIGHLY recommend them!!

Hayley · Married on 12/03/2016

I absolutely loved all our flowers from Antebellum - working with Marian and Christine was so much fun! My mom and I know that we love flowers, but hardly know anything about them. We went into our initial meeting with just one picture of a bouquet from Pinterest as inspiration. They totally ran with that and came up with various centerpiece options and I loved seeing them use their creativity to create a stunning winter wedding for us! I would definitely recommend them to any future brides!

MARCIE · Married on 10/19/2016

Two of the most talented and beautiful souls in this dynamic duo; Marian and Christine! I had only given Marian and Christine a brief description of what I wanted and not much time at all to put something together...basically "flowers and peacock feathers and fast please". My bouquet, the boutonnieres and corsages were simply gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous and monumentally beyond my expectations. The flowers, without a doubt were the perfect touch at our wedding. I have no idea how these two can pull off the beautiful arrangements that they do every time...all the time. What visionaries you to lovely ladies are. I tell everyone I can about Antebellum Design. My new word for these gals FabMazing!!
    Marcie B

Lea · Married on 09/30/2016

Marian and Christine were fantastic. Our florist cancelled 6 weeks before our wedding and we were so worried. I met with Marian and I knew right away she was a professional and I just knew they would do a great job. The flowers turned out 100 times better than we had even hoped for. They were just beautiful and exactly what we had envisioned. What could have been a horrible situation with our florist quitting at the last minute turned out to be the best thing that could have happened! I would highly recommend them to everyone!

Jenna · Married on 09/10/2016

Marian and Christine were amazing! I gave them my colors and a few ideas, and they created gorgeous ceremony and reception arrangements/décor that we got compliments on all night. They were so easy to work with, and very responsive to all emails and texts. Thank you both for such an amazing job!

Working with Antebellum Design is a dream come true. It is literally like Marian and Christine could look hrough my daughters eyes and see the exact vision she had for both the wedding and reception. I have never, quite honestly, worked with people who were so kind, so professional, so responsive and so talented. We are just incredibly grateful that Antebellum was recommended to us! We were so confident they were "our floral designers" the first time we met that we never even got another quote. Someone told me once the flowers may not break the feeling of the wedding but they can certainly make it an extra special affair to remember and that's exactly what Marian and Christine did. We would use them again in a heartbeat and highly recommend them!

Anne · Married on 07/16/2016

Antebellum Design is amazing! I'm not a flower person so when they asked what flowers I wanted I didn't have a clue. I just had an overall idea of what vibe I wanted and they went above and beyond my expectations! I know the bridal magazines say people don't remember these sorts of things after weddings but I had people commenting non stop on how beautiful the flowers and centerpieces were. They were professional, not pushy and overall I knew I could trust them. They were amazing experience and I highly recommend them.

Patrick · Married on 07/16/2016

As a man, I generally would not ponder a lot as to whether there were flowers at our wedding or not, but understanding my brides point of view.........they are of utmost importance, enough said. After finally deciding to contract Antebellum Design and only giving Marian and Christine a central idea of Peacock feathers and flowers, I was totally astonished by the beautiful floral arrangements, my brides elegant bouquets and of course my alluring boutonniere. You ladies are truly talented beyond even my verbose description! Patrick B.

Susan · Married on 07/09/2016

I am so impressed with Antebellum Designs!! I had a general idea of what I wanted, but hadn't really worked through all the details. A different florist was frustrated that I didn't know right off the bat exactly what I wanted and the numbers of arrangements, etc. I decided to look around and I am so thankful I did!! I found Antebellum on my quest for a florist that was easier to work with and visited their website. I was thrilled at the beautiful arrangements and creativity in each design I saw on there. I contacted Marian and Christine and to my delight, they were fantastic to work with, too!! I was planning our wedding from across the country so we had to trade many, many emails back and forth (and phone calls), but they were so patient and kind about every change I came up with. Then when the big day came and I saw the most amazing flowers an arrangements I had ever seen, it was just awesome!! I can't express enough how much I love what they did for our wedding!! They were such a pleasure to work with and I received COUNTLESS compliments on our decor. Their vision completely surpassed what I dreamed of. They will not disappoint you, I promise! By the way, since we were leaving town right after the wedding, we gave all our beautiful arrangements to the hotel we were staying in and they, too loved them!! They were proudly on display in the lobby as others in the wedding party were departing a couple of days later.

Dang · Married on 06/25/2016

Words cannot express how thankful I am to have had Marian and Christine do the floral for my wedding!! I went through at least 3 different floral designs and they patiently worked with me every step of the way. I lived out of town so we had exchanged countless emails and pictures to pinpoint the exact look I wanted. Their natural talent helped me achieve the vintage English garden theme I dreamed of. What impressed me most was their honesty when I asked for their opinion and they never tried to upsell me. They would tell me if a design would add to decor or if it wasn't necessary. They would also help to repurpose any floral that we could. I was a bride on a budget and Antebellum design worked with what I had. Everything turned out more beautiful than I could have imagined. I would highly recommend them to my family and friends!!

Katie · Married on 06/18/2016

WONDERFUL AND BEAUTIFUL!! When I met with Antebellum Design I instantly knew this would be a wonderful company to work with for my big day. Marian was so easy to talk with about my ideas and offered some ideas as well from her experience. In a meeting I had with another vendor, I had to provide ALL the ideas and this just wasn't what I wanted. Here, they showed me their work and were prepared! They have a screen where they can show examples of flowers, arrangements, bouquets, vases, etc. I am SUPER visual and this was extremely helpful! I met once more with Antebellum Design and my parents to give them more of a visual on what we picked. Then my parents worked more closely with Marian. They picked out the pedestals that would hold our arrangements at the ceremony and they offered to take them to the ceremony. The day of, she arrived and delivered the flowers, but waited to ensure they were put out in the heat at the very last minute so as not to be tortured by the sun. What a special touch to show how much she cares about her final product. I wish I had a picture of all the bouquets, but they were GORGEOUS. Thank you thank you for your guidance in this process! We LOVED our flowers and would recommend you in a heartbeat.

Meaghan · Married on 06/12/2016

Marian and Christine were an absolute delight to work with. I had only a very vague idea of what I wanted our flowers to look like for the big day, and one short meeting with Marian resulted in the most beautiful bouquets I could have imagined. These are truly talented and warm people - they even thought about our dogs, and had the idea of wrapping their leashes and collars in greenery for their walk down the aisle! Wonderful people, wonderful company.

Mario · Married on 06/11/2016

Antebellum created beautiful floral pieces for my wedding. They were so easy to work with in person, over the phone, and through email that I always felt taken care of. Everything they created was so perfect and really made the experience so memorable and special for us and our families. I highly recommend Antebellum Design.

I just had my wedding on 5/29 in McKinney, TX. When I first started planning my wedding, I had booked a different floral company. Unfortunately, through unforeseen circumstances that company went out of business about 6 months before my wedding. I was extremely upset at first but quickly started to look for a replacement and found Antebellum Floral Designs. From the second I met Marian and Christine they were generous, kind and full of suggestions for my wedding. Though I hadn’t chosen them originally, they were definitely the better choice over all. Other floral companies acted like this was just another job to them, while Antebellum was genuinely committed to making sure they understood exactly what I wanted. After the appointment they provided me their proposal outlining what I had asked for, the pricing and exactly which flowers (with pictures) to help me understand how everything would look (I know nothing about flowers). I ended up changing my proposal about 5 times because of venue issues, over-zealousness on my part, budget constraints, etc and every time Marian and Christine were helpful and patient with me and helped me get within my budget (about $1800). On the day of the wedding, when I first saw all the flowers, I thought it was the most beautiful thing I had seen. They were gorgeous and everything that I wanted! I would recommend this company to another bride in a heartbeat.

Nicole · Married on 05/28/2016

We visited a beautiful venue in McKinney, Texas and during the consultation the venue was being set up for a wedding that day. We observed absolutely gorgeous floral arrangements being set up for the wedding. We inquired who was the vendor for the floral arrangements and were told it was Antebellum Design, LLC.

Upon meeting with Antebellum Design we received professional services and a personalized proposal to meet our needs and budget. Suggestions were made how to decorate both the wedding and reception using arrangements that could be moved from after the service to the reception hall. Antebellum provided suggestions to create the best overall visual effect at the reception while being efficient with the budget.

The day of the wedding Antebellum was professional, prompt, and delivered the most incredible floral experience. We know of weddings that cost twice what we spent with Antebellum and didn’t get the same quality or visual effect that we received. The difference was quality and superb floral design. We receive compliments from many people at the wedding about how gorgeous the floral designs were. We couldn’t have been more satisfied.

We were planning our wedding from Boston and Antebellum helped our wedding planning from out of state so much easier! I met them only one time and we communicated through e-mail. They knew exactly what questions to ask to make sure my wedding day would be perfect. Our wedding day came and everything was beyond our expectations! Everything was so lovely and what I dreamed of. It went with the theme that I was hoping for and it made our wedding day perfect! Thanks again Antebellum!

Lisa · Married on 03/12/2016

What wonderful flowers and decorations. In and out efficiently! Great to work with and made the wedding and reception extra special. You can not do better with any other florist!

morgan · Married on 02/12/2016

Marian and Christine were fantastic. I came in and showed them exactly what i wanted. They weren't costly and they knew exactly what they were doing. Communication was timely and they were very prompt. My wedding came out extremely beautiful. Thank you so much Marian and Christine.