bows and arrows

Dallas, TX View map

bows and arrows' aesthetic is based on concepts of old and new. meaning, we mix vintage and modern with textural and loose elements. we believe flowers should retain their true flowing form, even as they are arranged. bows and arrows creates simple, fresh, and lush designs using only the finest and most unique flowers available, with daily imports from holland, france, south america, and australia. with our exceptional, smart and creative team, bows and arrows designs a distinctive and timeless wedding, while tailoring every detail to your specifications. we produce a wide array of floral pieces for weddings and events, from a small, intimate gathering to the most extravagant ceremony and reception. bows and arrows is young, fresh and excited to work with today's bride!

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$50.00

How would you describe your floral designs?

Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

4.7
    Jade Married on 07/21/2016
    Alicia did my flowers for my small wedding in July. They were absolutely perfect!! She listened to what I had to say and the end result was absolutely stunning. I highly recommend Alicia and her team.
    Katrina Married on 10/24/2015
    Bows and Arrows were a pleasure to work with! The flowers were better than we had even imagined! They were so flexible and created a beautiful arch for our ceremony! The flowers were the highlight of our wedding and we could not have asked for anything more! We would definitely recommend them and use them again for any event!! Absolutely stunning!
    Natalie Married on 09/14/2013
    Everything they do is so unique and beautiful. I had 1 MUST when i was planning my wedding and it was for Bows and Arrows to do my flowers on our big day. Everything was beautiful and perfect from my Bridal portraits bouquet to all the flowers on our wedding day. People are still talking about how beautiful the flowers were at our wedding and its all thanks to the talented work of Alicia and her team. Thank you for creating my vision and going above and beyond anything i could have ever dreamed of! The cross with the florals for our statement piece at our ceremony was beyond perfect!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Lil' Bits Mini Donuts & Churros Lil' Bits Mini Donuts & Churros Wedding Caterers

Yummy! Their flowers are fabulous!

Three Three Three First Avenue Three Three Three First Avenue Banquet Halls

333 First Avenue has worked on numerous events with Bows and Arrows. They are professional, efficient, and creative. This is just a great team to work with and I would recommend them to any client of mine.

Ben Q. Photography Ben Q. Photography Wedding Photographers

Bow and Arrows always delivers florals that are out of the box. Such a super talented and creative team! I love that they can design all the decorative elements for your wedding including arrangements, bouquets and headpieces and so much more!

4908 Bryan Street Dallas, 75206
Location of (bows and arrows)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding