Flower Boom Dallas LLC

Dallas, TX View map Visit website
$2,500 Typical Price

$2,500 Typical Price

Say goodbye to the traditional florists and say hello to Flower Boom Dallas!

We understand that planning a wedding or special event can be stressful, so we take a unique approach in creating the perfect floral arrangements. Our skillful designs are created with passion and attention to detail, ensuring that your wedding or other important event is truly one-of-a-kind.

With our vast collection of blooms and thoughtful touches like hand tied bouquets and personalised messages, you can rest assured that your event will have all the beauty and vibrant colors you could dream of. We add an extra special touch to every arrangement we create, adding texture, layers, colors, and fragrances to each design. In addition to events and weddings, we also offer creative solutions for corporate events and other special occasions.

Our team is made up of some of the most talented floral designers in Dallas who draw inspiration from around the world for their work.

With Flower Boom Dallas as your favorite florist, you can be sure that no two events or weddings will ever be the same!

• Wedding bouquets
  • boutonnieres
  • corsages
  • ceremony flowers
  • reception flowers
  • centerpieces
  • flower crowns
  • and more!

We offer a complimentary consultation to get to know you, your style, and what you're envisioning for your wedding day. We'll work with you to create a custom proposal based on your vision and budget. Contact us today to schedule your consultation!

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Veteran-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$130

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$95

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$180

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

• Arianna
    Arianna Married on 08/07/2022

Highly Recommended local florist. Team of experts

I had a wonderful experience working with Flower Boom Dallas for my wedding. The florists were able to take my vision and turn it into a reality, creating beautiful arrangements that perfectly suited my style. My guests were also impressed with the flowers, and many of them commented on how unique and beautiful they were. I would highly recommend Flower Boom Dallas to any bride looking for an amazing floral experience.

Flower Boom Dallas LLC's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Arianna. We're so happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience working with us and that the florists were able to take your vision and turn it into a reality.
  • Iliana
    Iliana Married on 11/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Impressive quality. Highly recommended!

I am so happy that I found Flower Boom! They are a local Dallas wedding and event florist and they were able to work with me and my husband to create the perfect florals for our wedding. We were extremely happy with everything they did for us. The quality of their flowers is impeccable and their prices are very reasonable. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for beautiful, high-quality florals for their wedding or event. Thank you, Flower Boom, for making our day perfect!
illustration stars

Team

Anna D
Anna D
Lead Florist

As a wedding florist, I take great pride in creating one-of-a-kind arrangements for my clients. Whether it's a simple bouquet or an elaborate floral installation, I always aim to exceed their expectations. I love working with couples to create beautiful weddings that reflect their unique personalities. When I'm not busy designing flowers, you can find me hiking in the woods or spending time with my husband and dog.

Greg
Greg
Production Assistant

I am a production assistant for a wedding florist. I help with tasks such as moving flowers around and keeping the work area organized. I love working with flowers, and I am always impressed by the creativity and artistry of the lead florist. I am grateful for the opportunity to be part of this team, and I look forward to helping create beautiful weddings for years to come.

Lisa
Lisa
Junior Florist

I'm the junior florist at our shop, and I love working with flowers. I've been interested in floral design for as long as I can remember, and I'm constantly learning new techniques. When I'm not in the studio, I enjoy spending time outdoors hiking or biking. I'm excited to be a part of the team and help create beautiful weddings for our clients.

8687 N US 75-Central Expy 1000 Ste 1145 Dallas, TX, 75225
Location of (Flower Boom Dallas LLC)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding