Dr Delphinium Designs & Events

Dallas, TX View map Visit website

$5,000 Typical Price

Located in Dallas, Texas, Dr Delphinium Designs & Events works to provide inspired floral designs and rental pieces for weddings. With self-described “modern garden” style, our entire philosophy is to highlight the beauty of nature in a single bloom or a massive installation. Focusing on color, texture, and space, each arrangement we create serves as a beautiful piece of art.

At Dr Delphinium Designs & Events we are constantly looking for new design possibilities. We are passionate about creating the perfect designs for each couple. We can incorporate any design style that is just perfect for you. In addition to providing arrangements, we can provide complete event design based on venue visits. Each consultation will include a discussion of a couple’s vision for design, as well as showing them samples and coordinating delivery, set up, and clean up. The pieces we can create for couples include:

• Aisle decor
  • Flower petals
  • Rentals
  • Centerpieces
  • And more!

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$125

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$18

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$300

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$5,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.7 out of 5 rating

A Je Married on 11/21/2020

Beautiful bouquet!

I had a small church ceremony and only needed 2 bouquets, 2 corsages, 2 boutonnieres, and 3 single stem roses. Abby at Dr. D's was fantastic with helping me choose flowers to match my burgundy/blush wedding colors (and she was super responsive!). They were willing to work within my budget (many florists I called had steep minimums that could not be met with a small wedding). I was thrilled with the flowers and they photographed beautifully. Couldn't be happier with this florist!
    Jose P. Married on 10/17/2020

Pretty and adaptable!

The Dr. Delphinium crew was very helpful in our wedding process. We have a venue change due to covid but the were able to work with us and to make sure the ceremony was beautiful. They even helped work with our budget when things changed. All in all, great service! 10/10 would recommend.
  • Becky
    Becky W. Married on 10/11/2020

They are amazing!

The flowers were perfect and they were reasonably priced! Highly recommend them!
  • illustration stars

Shelby
Shelby
Weddings + Events Specialist

- Hometown: Wichita Falls

- What's your design style: All styles inspire me in one way or another. My style grows from a combination of Naturalistic meets Art Nouveau with an emphasis on Kinetic for a romantic display where each flower can be appreciated.

- Brides who choose Dr Delphinium can expect... An unparalleled level of customer service devoted to ensuring your wedding is a reflection of your couple style and priorities, a dutiful team dedicated to the overall quality and success of the event, and preferred premium blooms and foliage curated to enhance the entire affair.

- Describe yourself in 3 words Warmhearted, Innovative, Conscientious

- When outside of work you can find me... Consuming as much sushi as possible (when not consuming queso), spending quality time with my 11-year-old furbaby, seizing any opportunity to travel, or getting my hands dirty with a craft project.

Abby
Abby
Weddings + Events Specialist

- Hometown - I was born in St. Louis, MO but grew up in Dallas my whole life!

- What's your design style - My style is a bit of a bohemian, eclectic vibe. I love seeing a landscape of garden blooms, mixed with organic whimsical greens and touches of funky ornamental blooms.

- Brides who choose Dr Delphinium can expect... Brides who choose Dr D can really expect true connection with the team. When you come to our design center space, you will see the beauty and care behind the operation of your wedding flowers. Everything from the sourcing of the blooms to the day they shine on your wedding day truly matter. It is those little details in the process that you can trust us to handle for you completely!

- Describe yourself in 3 words - Cheerful, Intentional, Kind

- When outside of work you can find me...When outside of work, you can find me at a trendy coffee shop, doing yoga at my studio in Bishop Arts, or running the streets of Dallas as I train for a Marathon!

Hotel Crescent Court Hotel Crescent Court Hotel Weddings

Dr Delphinium designs the most amazing floral displays for any occasion. We at The Crescent love partnering with them since we know they are reliable and are wonderful about listening to the clients vision and accenting the natural character of the rooms at the venue. They are top notch!

Designs by Delissa Designs by Delissa Wedding Planners

Dr. Delphinium is one of my favorite florist. Their team is very professional, I can always depend on them to do a great job!

Lorraine Tomas Weddings Lorraine Tomas Weddings Wedding Planners

This floral company is an amazing vendor to have as one of my premier vendors and I never have any concerns about their quality of work or professionalism.

5806 w lovers ln Dallas, TX, 75225
Location of (Dr Delphinium Designs & Events)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding