On WeddingWire since 2009
The signature sense of style at Dr Delphinium Designs is modern garden. We're committed to collaborating with you to establish and execute your floral vision, be it a single bouquet or a full-scale destination event. Our ability to highlight the organic beauty of natural elements through mindful design results in a flawless display of the fine art of flowers.
Vendors you may like
See other vendors that are popular with couples right now
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
What is the average price for a boutonniere?
What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?
Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?
Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
How would you describe your floral designs?
Which of the following services do you provide?
What types of arrangements do you provide?
Any other questions?
ReviewsWrite a review
29 User photos
Pretty and adaptable!
They are amazing!
Are you interested?
- Hometown: Wichita Falls
- What's your design style: All styles inspire me in one way or another. My style grows from a combination of Naturalistic meets Art Nouveau with an emphasis on Kinetic for a romantic display where each flower can be appreciated.
- Brides who choose Dr Delphinium can expect... An unparalleled level of customer service devoted to ensuring your wedding is a reflection of your couple style and priorities, a dutiful team dedicated to the overall quality and success of the event, and preferred premium blooms and foliage curated to enhance the entire affair.
- Describe yourself in 3 words Warmhearted, Innovative, Conscientious
- When outside of work you can find me... Consuming as much sushi as possible (when not consuming queso), spending quality time with my 11-year-old furbaby, seizing any opportunity to travel, or getting my hands dirty with a craft project.
- Hometown - I was born in St. Louis, MO but grew up in Dallas my whole life!
- What's your design style - My style is a bit of a bohemian, eclectic vibe. I love seeing a landscape of garden blooms, mixed with organic whimsical greens and touches of funky ornamental blooms.
- Brides who choose Dr Delphinium can expect... Brides who choose Dr D can really expect true connection with the team. When you come to our design center space, you will see the beauty and care behind the operation of your wedding flowers. Everything from the sourcing of the blooms to the day they shine on your wedding day truly matter. It is those little details in the process that you can trust us to handle for you completely!
- Describe yourself in 3 words - Cheerful, Intentional, Kind
- When outside of work you can find me...When outside of work, you can find me at a trendy coffee shop, doing yoga at my studio in Bishop Arts, or running the streets of Dallas as I train for a Marathon!
Professional Network & Endorsements6 Endorsements
Dr Delphinium designs the most amazing floral displays for any occasion. We at The Crescent love partnering with them since we know they are reliable and are wonderful about listening to the clients vision and accenting the natural character of the rooms at the venue. They are top notch!
Dr. Delphinium is one of my favorite florist. Their team is very professional, I can always depend on them to do a great job!
This floral company is an amazing vendor to have as one of my premier vendors and I never have any concerns about their quality of work or professionalism.