10-225
Guest Capacity
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About Warwick Melrose - Dallas

With Timeless elegance surrounding you as first walk through the door you can’t help but embrace the magical ambiance that is so natural to the Warwick Melrose Hotel. Nestled among the opulent surroundings, the prestigious Warwick Melrose Hotel is devoted to making your wedding wishes come to life. From engagement parties, bridal showers, elegant rehearsal dinners, intimate wedding receptions, to relaxed after wedding brunches, we would be overjoyed to help you create wonderful memories for your special occasion.

Setting the Upscale Standard Among Luxury Hotels in Dallas, the Warwick Melrose Hotel is a Four-Diamond AAA awarded property featuring 184 luxury guest rooms including 21 suites and a Presidential Suite. Built in 1924, this historic Dallas landmark offers delectable cuisine, led by Executive Chef Patrick McElroy, in the Landmark Restaurant and the Library Bar.

Leave the details to us and contact Abby Rodriguez, our Social Catering Manager today!

Categories: Wedding Venue, Rehearsal Dinner

Event Planning (1)
Lighting/Sound (1)
Outside Cake (1)
Chairs (1)

When I began my wedding reception venue search, I didn't think I was going to be able to find what I was envisioning in Dallas, TX. I wanted a hotel, but not just any hotel. I wanted a hotel with character - something that gave off an old-school, classic New Orleans vibe. The second I stepped foot into the Melrose lobby, I was sold. It's warm and vintage boutique atmosphere almost transports you back in time to the 1920's. And the library bar is so comfortable that hours go by and you don't even notice.

Now, this hotel could be the most beautiful place I'd ever seen, but if it didn't have good hospitality and service, then it was crossed off my list. Well, let me say this: The staff at Warwick went ABOVE AND BEYOND to make sure we were happy. When my mom and I walked in to tour the venue, Abby was standing in the lobby WAITING for US. This was such a nice change of pace compared to the previous two boutique hotels we visited that day which made US wait for THEM for 15 minutes before they were ready to give us our tour. The guest service did not taper off one bit after this first meeting. Four months before our wedding, we revisited the hotel when it was set up for another wedding. As we walked through the ballroom before the guests arrived, we were greeted and given two complimentary glasses of champagne. The point is, every time I stepped foot into the Melrose before, and even after my big day, they made me feel like a princess... and isn't that what every bride wants through this process?

The wedding weekend was flawless, from my husband and I's point of view, and from the family and friends that we talked to afterwards. Everyone had nothing but amazing things to say about the hotel and its staff.

Abby and this hotel will hold a dear place in my and my husband's hearts for the rest of our lives. It was the perfect fairytale venue for the start of OUR perfect fairytale. If I could rate 10 stars, I wouldn't hesitate to do so.

Profile Picture Victoria, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Just perfect! I fell in love with this venue when I first found it whilst going through millions of other venues, this venue stuck with me and I couldn't be happier! They go above and beyond for you! The food is amazing!Our wedding and reception went so smoothly and its because of this incredible team especially (Kelly -the coordinator)Sorry if i cant remember everyone's name,i corresponded with kelly several times . The venue is cosy and so beautiful. We have had complements from guests saying the food is the best they ever had at any wedding! Your wedding here will make it that extra bit special. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Profile Picture HERTY GREENE, 10/3/15, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1282171423591 ballroomwedding
220x220 sq 1282171308966 warwick.fountain
220x220 sq 1282171382841 lobby
220x220 sq 1282171402841 lobbysittingarea
220x220 sq 1282171487576 classic.double.room.
220x220 sq 1282171218185 frontdriveshot
220x220 sq 1282171573076 classic.suite.ye7y8527
220x220 sq 1357773931119 ceremonyaerialview
220x220 sq 1357773962721 bridewellsocialsetup
220x220 sq 1357774008943 frenchdoors

7 ENDORSEMENTS
One of our favorite hotel venues to work at in Dallas! Great staff and beautiful location!

The Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas has wonderful character. The staff is gracious and the service is exceptional. Their attention to wedding guests and hosts is impeccable. My clients have all been extremely pleased. Tracey Event Group has this Hotel in a top rating for our Dallas events and lodging. Tracey Event Group National Event Planning

Fabulous and elegant hotel!!

I recommend the services of Warwick Melrose Hotel to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher 214 957 2155

Events

3015 Oak Lawn Avenue, Dallas, TX 75219   See On Map
214-224-3153 (phone)
Warwick Melrose - Dallas is a wedding Venue from Dalllas. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Dallas, Fort Worth, and Plano. Warwick Melrose - Dallas is a professional wedding Venue that has been part of the Dallas wedding industry for 90 years. We specialize in weddings, rehearsal dinners, engagement parties, birthday parties, corporate events, reunions, baby showers.