Golf Clubs at The Tribute

Up to 200 guests

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$7k - $10k For 100 Guests
Up to 200 guests

Golf Clubs at The Tribute is an elegant golf club and wedding venue located in The Colony, Texas. This Scottish links-style golf course was designed by famed architect Tripp Davis to honor the birthplace of golf and pay homage to Scotland’s legendary courses. Couples and their guests will experience gorgeous views of Lake Lewisville and their pristine golf course in one of many indoor and outdoor settings. Golf Clubs at The Tribute looks forward to making your day everything you dreamed it to be.

Facilities and Capacity
At the Tribute Clubhouse, Couples can host up to 180 guests at this classic wedding venue. You can say your “I do’s” in their charming Ceremony Arbor, surrounded by flowering crepe myrtles and plenty of seasonal flowers. Your guests will sit on white garden chairs flanking both sides of the smooth, rock aisle leading up to a picturesque backdrop for your vows. Another option is The Outlook located on the third-floor with a rooftop patio. This newly renovated inclosed space is perfect for ceremonies, cocktail hours, and receptions. It offers you and your guests gorgeous views of Lake Lewisville and their award-winning golf course. Many couples select the Royal Ballroom to dine and dance the night away. This spacious room features vaulted ceilings, soaring bay windows, exposed wood beams, and an open floor plan. Your loved ones will enjoy panoramic views of the lake and grounds as you celebrate your love.

This all-inclusive venue offers everything you need to make your wedding a success. Their executive chef will use the finest ingredients available to create a custom menu, sure to delight you and your guests alike. Tables, chairs, and linens are included in their rental fee, along with china, glassware, and flatware. Additional services include:

• Cleanup
  • Event planner
  • Event rentals
  • Get-ready rooms
  • Parking
  • Setup

Other Services
The Tribute Clubhouse’s 33,000-square-foot, English Tudor venue was named Best Golfhouse by Avid Golfer magazine. In addition to hosting your ceremony and reception, this magnificent clubhouse is also available for your engagement party and/or bridal shower.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$1,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$1,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Country/Golf Club
Waterfront

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Centerpieces
Chairs
Dance Floor
Decor
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
May
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
December

4.7

Tamara D. Married on 04/17/2021

The Tribute exceeded our expectations!

The Tribute isn't just another venue. Every staff member involved in our wedding, from the Chef to the Event Director, was invested in making it a success. We were given outstanding service, delicious food, which our guests raved about and I never had a thing to worry about all evening.
    I wholeheartedly recommend The Tribute as a wedding venue!

Golf Clubs at The Tribute's reply:

Tamara, Thank you so much for such a gracious review! We absolutely love hearing about the amazing experiences that our couples have here at Golf Clubs at The Tribute....and to get to work with such an easy going Bride, like you, was a real gift! Wishing the two of you nothing but the very best!
    Paul D. Married on 04/17/2021

Great Staff and Venue

We have no doubt we selected the ideal venue to host our special day. Kimberly was a pleasure to work with and never disappointed. Our Family and guests thoroughly enjoyed themselves and were impressed with the hospitality provided.
    Thank you for making the event memorable!!

Hey Paul,
    Thanks for such a great review! We had such a great time planning your celebration with Tamara and think everything turned out perfect! Thanks for picking us to be a part of your “Big Day"! Wishing you two nothing but the very best!
    Monica A. Married on 03/04/2021

Kimberty Exceeded Our Expectations!

We live in The Tribute neighborhood so this was the only venue we looked at and booked it right away. We wanted to do something 'simple' that would work within our budget. I ended up surprising my (now) husband with a 47 person wedding instead of the 13 person wedding he thought we were planning. Kimberly was in on it with me from the very beginning and helped me so much throughout the way. She answered all of my random questions within 24 hours, was extremely flexible with our requests, and when the big day arrived, her and her staff exceeded our expectations. They always made sure that we had a drink in our hand, made sure our food was right and didn't take our plates away until we were done eating (it's the little details!). One of the staff members even found me while I was chatting with my guests to make sure I was done with my food - everyone knows that the couple only gets a limited of time to eat before they're taken away from their sweetheart table.
    Anyway... The chef at The Tribute is one of our favorites. Since we live in the neighborhood, we've gotten to experience his many flavors and different dishes throughout the year. We love how fresh his food is and our guests LOVED what they got served. He was very accommodating with our food requests, made it all delicious and served it very nicely.
    I would 10000% recommend Kimberly and her staff to anyone looking at this venue!!

Monica,
    Thank you! I'm so grateful for our couple's reviews. I absolutely love what I do, and that's because of the people I get to work with...aka people like you!
    Surprising Scott really kept me on my toes for months and in the end it was well worth it!
    We wish the two of you nothing but the very best and look forward to seeing you around the neighborhood!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Veronica & James
    14 photos · 09/26/2020

Kate & Co Photography Kate & Co Photography Wedding Photographers

I love photographing weddings at The Tribute. The staff is awesome to work with and the property is just gorgeous!

Bravura Duo Bravura Duo Wedding Musicians

One of the best venues we have performed in. Outstanding views, spacious ballroom and terrace (we performed for the ceremony in the ballroom, and cocktail hour on the terrace), spacious parking. Bride and groom were happy, as were their guests. That's a venue we look forward to visiting again in the future.

Simply B Beauty Weddings + Events Simply B Beauty Weddings + Events Wedding Planners

Beautiful venue for both ceremony and reception. Staff is great to work with. We definitely recommend The Tribute

1000 Lebanon Road The Colony, TX, 75056
Location of (Golf Clubs at The Tribute)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding

Wedding Venues