The Tribute at the Colony Reviews

The Tribute at the Colony 6
The Tribute at the Colony 7
  • Marisa

Marisa Valenzuela · Married on 08/24/2019

This Venue was truly a blessing for us

I cant say enough good things about this Venue. They went above and beyond our expectations. The day of coordinators made sure everything was exactly how we envisioned our day to be. I fell in love with the place not only because it provided everything that we needed as far as a package but they are very well organized. I also loved that their communication was very effective and immediate. This venue was truly a blessing and I cant thank them enough for being so patient and so accommodating in every way. I have and will continue to refer this Venue to every Bride that is looking for a Venue.

Sent on 09/09/2019
    The Tribute at the Colony 8

The Tribute at the Colony's reply:

Marisa, Thank you so much for the awesome review! We loved planning your big day with you, and it came together SO beautifully. We are still totally obsessed with the chandelier you had in the Arbor! Our job is so much easier when he have amazing clients like you and your family. We wish you & your new husband a lifetime of happiness!
  • Linda

Linda Darnell · Married on 07/20/2019

Mother of the bride

The Tribute was the perfect venue for our wedding! They have so many options to choose from and there all good! It’s a beautiful venue and our guests were all raving about how incredible it was! They are very attentive and get back to you very quickly. The food was amazing!! The service crew did an excellent job, very quick and efficient! Would highly recommend this venue for a beautiful wedding!

Sent on 07/22/2019

The Tribute at the Colony's reply:

Linda, Thank you so much for such a wonderful review! We absolutely love hearing about the terrific experiences that our Weddings have here at The Tribute....and to have the Mother of the Bride take the time to give us such great feedback really means a lot! We loved planning your daughter’s wedding and we're happy to be a part of her “Best Day Ever!” Wishing those two nothing but the very best!
  • Brianda

Brianda · Married on 06/01/2019

Overdue for this review

Where do I begin... BEST DECISION EVER!!! When we started looking for venues and found The Tribute it honestly was on the bottom of the list but decided we would check it out anyway. Even though it was at the bottom of our list, it was the first one we went to tour. Well to our surprise, we fell in love with it! The pictures did not do it justice online at the time that we were looking. Since it was the first venue we looked at we still went and toured five more venues but we couldn't stop thinking about this one.
    Kimberly took us on the tour and we loved everything about the venue. We loved that we could do the ceremony outdoors, cocktail hour on the patio roof and the reception on the first floor. Once we booked we then started working with Lauren, yall Lauren was AMAZING! She answered any questions we had along the way and was super helpful with everything.
    The day before my wedding I got a phone call from Lauren with news that a pipe burst and it had flooded some of the first floor and they had to dig a pretty big hole at the entrance of the venue. Obviously that's the last thing you want to hear a couple hours before rehearsal and hours before the wedding. But luckily Lauren and her team did a great job to make it all work out for the day of the wedding and did a perfect job on compensating for the issue.
    Honestly I cant thank them enough for everything they did for us and for making our special day so memorable! Totally recommend them to anyone and everyone! They are the best!! You wont regret it!!

Sent on 08/22/2019
    The Tribute at the Colony 20
    The Tribute at the Colony 21
    The Tribute at the Colony 22

The Tribute at the Colony's reply:

Brianda, Brianda, Brianda...where do WE start....
    Thank you so much for such for this incredible review!
    We couldn't ask for a greater compliment than the trust you put in us to make your special day as memorable and magical as you anticipated. Our goal is to have every Bride that gets married at The Tribute say it was the BEST choice they could've made! We appreciate how understanding you guys were in our unforeseen hiccup and so glad that all our solutions worked out perfectly. We truly are wishing you two nothing but the VERY best!

Kenzie Williamson · Married on 03/15/2019

Wedding ceremony and reception

The tribute was an absolutely AMAZING place for my wedding ceremony and reception. They made it so easy, simple, and not to mention affordable. Lauren was literally the glue to my wedding and made it such an incredible experience. I highly recommend this place to any and all brides!

Also the food/decorations/service was amazing and top of the line- better than any service I have received at any wedding!

Sent on 03/19/2019
    The Tribute at the Colony 23
    The Tribute at the Colony 24
    The Tribute at the Colony 25
    The Tribute at the Colony 26
    The Tribute at the Colony 27

The Tribute at the Colony's reply:

Oh Kenzie, Thank you so much for such for this rave review!
    This is absolutely the kind of stuff we hope every Bride that gets married at The Tribute has to say! From your timelessly beautiful dress to your amazing photographers ability to highlight all the details, we loved everything about your wedding...and think the minute-to-win-it Daddy Daughter moment added such a personal touch to a wonderful day! Wishing you two nothing but the very best!

Lisa Walker · Married on 03/15/2019

Mother of the bride

As a mother of three girls this was my third wedding in 10 months. This was hands-down the best experience I have ever had or seen. They literally handled everything from start to finish and made our day unbelievable. Their prices are very reasonable and I would recommend this above any other venue in the metroplex! Unbelievable!

Sent on 03/21/2019

The Tribute at the Colony's reply:

Lisa, Thank you so much for such a sweet review! We absolutely love hearing about the amazing experiences that our Brides and Grooms have here at The Tribute....and to get to work with a easygoing Mother of the Bride, like you was a real treat! We loved planning your daughters wedding and we're happy to be a part of such a wonderful day! Wishing those two nothing but the very best!

Kiely · Married on 03/09/2019

Highly Recommended!!

Kim took care of us to show us the venue and explain pricing. Lauren was our coordinator and I cannot give her enough praise. She answered all my questions leading up to the wedding and the day of! Sara was amazing as well. A day of point of contact along with Lauren. I’m not sure if I could have made it through without both of them. From a lightening strike shutting down the elevator for the day - they were ready to move th wedding downstairs if needed for our less mobile guests. We ended up having it on the terrace - it was perfect! They set up our garland on the arch and everything! They made sure the day went as smoothly as possible. THEY EVEN PACKED UP ALL OUR DECOR AND PRESENTS! As the night was ending, the last thing a bride or family wants to worry about is collecting those random things - THEY TOOK CARE OF IT AND PUT IT ON A CART!! It was such an easy process. I could go on and on! I planned my whole wedding (no outside wedding planner)! I’m not sure if it would have been so seamless with these wonderful ladies and their supporting staff. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Kiely,
    Thank you so much for such a gracious review! We absolutely love hearing about the amazing experiences that our couples have here at The Tribute. You perfectly described the ease that we hope all our Brides feel on their Big Day!
    Wishing those two nothing but the very best!

Riley · Married on 02/17/2019

Fantastic Choice

Choosing to use the Tribute as our wedding and reception venue was one of the best decisions my wife and I made. They made everything so easy and for a fantastic price! The coordinator Lauren answered every single question I had, and made sure we had everything we needed for our big day. Catering was through them as well which made food ordering a breeze and it was so good! I wish we could have taken some of the appetizers home with us! Very happy with the fantastic staff and the gorgeous venue for helping make our wedding absolutely perfect.

Sent on 02/27/2019

The Tribute at the Colony's reply:

Riley, Thank you so much for such a kind review! We absolutely love hearing about the amazing experiences that our Couples have here at The Tribute. We loved planning your wedding with you and we are wishing you two nothing but the very best!

Caitlin Lee · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing venue!!!

Everyone at the Tribute is great, especially Lauren and Kimberly. They were always helpful, kind and knowledgeable. Our wedding was unforgettable and so was the service provided by Tribute!

Sent on 02/14/2019
  • Christopher

Christopher · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing Wedding Experience

My wife and I were very pleased with everything on our wedding day. The entire staff, including Kim and Lauren, went above and beyond of what we were expecting for our day. They were very helpful in planning and last minute changes we made the day of our wedding. It was great to know that they had everything covered and helped us really enjoy our night!! Such a stress relief to know that all the planning worked out and they made such a beautiful night possible. It was the fairy tale reception we were aiming for!

Sent on 12/12/2018

The Tribute at the Colony's reply:

Chris, Thank you so much for such a kind review! We absolutely love hearing about the amazing experiences that our Brides and Grooms have here at The Tribute. We loved planning your wedding with you and think that your surprise groom cake was one of the best we've ever seen! Wishing you two nothing but the very best!

Karen Van Dyke · Married on 11/03/2018

Venue was awesome

The venue was gorgeous, the food was awesome and the staff was absolutely amazing - patience and very flexible and accommodating!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Elizabeth Rogers · Married on 10/31/2018

Our Daughter's Wedding was Absolutely Amazing at The Tribute!!!!

I cannot thank Team Tribute - Kim, Lauren and Sarah (and the awesome Chef) for the exceptional service, performance and execution before, during and after our daughter's wedding. It amazed me how they could be 10 places at 1 time. Flawless! Beautiful! Stress-Free!! AMAZING!!!!!!

Sent on 10/31/2018

The Tribute at the Colony's reply:

Beth, Thank you so much for such a gracious review! We absolutely love hearing about the amazing experiences that our Brides and Grooms have here at The Tribute....and to get to work with a fabulous Mother of the Bride, like you was a real gift! We loved planning Rose and Randy's wedding with you and think the donut and s'mores they chose added such a personal touch to a wonderful day! Wishing those two nothing but the very best!
  • U

Uday Manne · Married on 10/20/2018

Experience for a Wedding Event

I am glad that I planned my Wedding at The Tribute. Can't ask for any other better place than Tribute. The service was exceptional. They were always there for you in every aspect. You just have to ask and they will get it done. Staff was very friendly. Especially I had the best time planning my wedding with Kimberley, Lauren, Sara. You will never hear a NO from there mouth if you ask for any arrangements. I would highly recommend this place for any event that you are planning.

Sent on 10/26/2018

The Tribute at the Colony's reply:

Uday, Thank you so much for such a great review! It is so much fun for us to have the opportunity to host cultural events that are planned impeccably in our venue! Wishing you two nothing but the very best!

David · Married on 09/09/2018

The tribute was the best experience for our wedding. The staff was extremely helpful and easy to work with. Would recommend to anyone

Sent on 09/20/2018

The Tribute at the Colony's reply:

Dave and Amy, Thank you so much for such a sweet review! We absolutely love hearing about the amazing experiences that our couples have here at The Tribute. We loved planning your wedding with you at our venue! Wishing you two nothing but the very best!

Debra · Married on 06/15/2018

We hosted a vegan rehearsal dinner at The Tribute. Initially Kim worked with us to plan the evening and then Lauren took over to coordinate all of the details. The bride worked with Kim and the chef to design an amazing meal. Both Kim and Lauren helped us to create a very personalized evening that was enjoyed by all!

Sent on 06/20/2018

The Tribute at the Colony's reply:

Debra, Thank you so much for such a nice review! We absolutely loved the experience to think outside the box and plan an all vegan event with you! Wishing the happy couple nothing but the very best!

Edwin · Married on 06/10/2018

This place does it all right and will take care of you the whole day. We had our wedding on June 10th and Lauren was helping us during the day. She is absolutely amazing and takes care of your day. The food was good, they decorated it really nicely and we had a blast all day. I'm so glad we picked the Tribute to get married.

Sent on 06/13/2018
    The Tribute at the Colony 28

The Tribute at the Colony's reply:

Edwin, Thank you so much for such a sweet review! We absolutely love hearing about the amazing experiences that our couples have here at The Tribute. We loved planning your wedding with you!! Wishing you two nothing but the very best!

LAHILY · Married on 05/06/2018

Great venue. Staff, food and price was also great. I highly recommend.

Sent on 05/24/2018

jennifer · event on 04/23/2018

We hosted our soccer banquet at The Tribute. Kim and Lauren were a pleasure to work with. They were able to accommodate all of our needs. We had nice comments from our families and coaches.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Darla · event on 03/25/2018

We had my husband's retirement party at The Tribute at The Colony. The staff was excellent and we were very pleased with the whole event. Kim and Lauren were so great to work with before and during the event. Sarah and her staff were awesome during the event being very attentive and accommodating. Great place and great time! Would definitely use them again!

Sent on 04/04/2018
    The Tribute at the Colony 34
    The Tribute at the Colony 35
    The Tribute at the Colony 36

The Tribute at the Colony's reply:

Thank you so much for such a sweet review! We loved planning this celebration with your family and we're so glad we could make it a memorable moment at our venue!
  • Melody

Melody · Married on 03/24/2018

I can not say THANK YOU enough to The Tribute.

I was pleased with almost everything from my very first email message with Kim to my final "Have a Great Day" from Sarah.

Lauren, the event coordinator, was absolutely AMAZING. She was always professional and responded to all my questions usually same day and if it wasn't same day, she made sure she explained why she hadn't responded. Lauren made sure that our wedding was everything that we wanted and I am so pleased. The day of Lauren and Sarah both went above and beyond to make sure that we were taken care of and that I didn't have to lift a finger or stress about anything. My day was perfect because of them.

The food was great and my guest are STILL talking about the BBQ meatballs almost 2 weeks later. The one thing that could have been better was the signature cocktails. The drinks were watered down, possibly due to them being premade with ice and the ice melting. But overall the food and drinks were great.

The decor, although simple was very elegant and nice. Just what we wanted.

The onsite honeymoon suite was the icing on the cake. Sarah got us settled in and even saved some desserts from our dessert table and had them waiting for us

I would ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY recommend Kim, Lauren, Sarah, and The Tribute to anyone looking for an all inclusive venue.

Sent on 04/04/2018

The Tribute at the Colony's reply:

Melody, Thank you so much for being such a raving fan! We absolutely love to hear that we helped to make someones special day perfect! Wishing you two nothing but the very best!

Trevena · Married on 03/24/2018

The venue was amazing the staff was over-the-top amazing I loved everything about it they help with everything we needed them to do they went above and beyond I love love love love love that place

Sent on 05/10/2018

K · Married on 02/24/2018

Lauren was absolutely wonderful. Thank you! My daughter was extremely pleased with everything. I would recommend this venue for future weddings.

Sent on 02/28/2018
    The Tribute at the Colony 37
    The Tribute at the Colony 38

The Tribute at the Colony's reply:

Thank you for the great feedback! After we hosted you Anniversary Party, we were so happy that you picked The Tribute again to host another important family milestone! Let us know if we can ever help your family celebrate another occasion!

candy · event on 02/19/2018

We had our high school cheerleading banquet at The Tribute in February and it was the perfect venue! The tables were beautifully set with cream table clothes, simple mirrored and candle center pieces...spring for the chivari chairs...it makes the room look elegant! Everything was ready to go upon our arrival! Sound system was perfect, we had a slide show and the buffet was set away from the tables with a nice view of the golf course...the pasta buffet was great! Many compliments from guests on how good the food tasted! Pretty lite, swagged fabric, hung from the rafters. Gorgeous, spacious room! Clean restrooms. The curved staircase is perfect for taking pictures!!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/20/2018

Jean · Married on 12/30/2017

The Tribute went far and beyond my expectations. The event planners and coordinaters were very responsive and on top of it. They know how weddings run and it was helpful to have someone with knowledge have my back throughout the whole process. And what is even better is that the venue is gorgeous. The ballroom is beautiful especially when the white drapings are lit. They also have a lot of indoor/outdoor options and are very flexible if the weather changes. Overall, I loved the venue and wouldn't have my wedding anywhere else. Thank you Kim and Lauren!

Sent on 01/04/2018

The Tribute at the Colony's reply:

Jean, Thank you so much for such a sweet review! We absolutely love hearing about the amazing experiences that our brides have here at The Tribute. We loved planning your wedding with you and think the winter color pallet you chose looked impeccable in our venue! Wishing you two nothing but the very best!

Jasmine · Married on 12/30/2017

Kim initiated the wedding plans is awesome then Lauren took over most of the planning and throughout the wedding. Lauren is EXECELLENT was very professional and knowledgeable. She is exceptional, very organized, friendly, capable of handling big crowd or guests, addressed/answered our questions patiently, anticipates customers' needs.

All staff were friendly, courteous and respectful. One African- American young lad is exceptional. He was the one who helped served the hors d' oeuvre, he was always with a smile although he's bombarded with hungry people. Thank you for all staff and The Tribute. All comments from our wedding guests were positive.

Sent on 01/04/2018

The Tribute at the Colony's reply:

Thank you for the great feedback Jasmine! We genuinely love working with great Mothers-of the-Bride like you! I will tell Cornelius what a great job he is doing and what an impression he must have made for you to point out his impact on your night! Let us know if we can ever help your family celebrate another occasion!

Myrna · Married on 12/23/2017

We used them for the first time and we were quite pleased with the service we received.

Sent on 12/27/2017