Delicious Cakes Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Carmelite
    Carmelite Married on 06/26/2021

Beautiful and Delicious Cake

Thank you Delicious Cakes for the beautiful amazing taste cake. It was perfection! The guests couldn’t stop raving about it. We couldn’t be happier with the delivery and the beautiful cake you designed!

Delicious Cakes's reply:

So glad to have been your Bakery of choice. It was a pleasure working with you on the entire process.
    Delissa Married on 06/19/2021
    Beautiful designs and great tasting cakes! Superb customer service...
  • Lexi
    Lexi M. Married on 03/13/2021

Delicious!!

Delicious cakes did an incredible job with our wedding cake! It was 4 different flavors and they were all soo good! We got so many compliments from our guests about how great the cake was! Also, the cake was exactly what I was looking for and was beautiful! I would highly recommend them!

Delicious Cakes's reply:

Thank you Lexi! Our goal was to give you your "DREAM WEDDING CAKE" and it sounds like it was that! Congratulations to a beautiful couple!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea S. Married on 02/07/2021

Amazing service!

These guys are so amazing and so flexible! They make you feel as if everything is going to be ok. We had to go to them and ask them to move our date because of COVID and and we needed a small cake for us for a ceremony we did and they did nothing but BLOW US AWAY!! We asked for a toilet paper cake and little poop cupcakes and they jumped on board and delivered us the COOLEST cake EVER!!! You need these guys for your specal day!
    Brittani W. Married on 09/26/2020

Truly Delicious

After a tasting at Delicious Cakes we knew we wanted our wedding cake from Delicious Cakes. The cake turned out exactly like our vision AND it was absolutely delicious! We will be using Delicious Cakes again for future events and parties!
  • Jasmine
    Jasmine C. Married on 09/26/2020

Beautiful Cake!

We were in love with our cake it was so beautiful and DELICIOUS! I would definitely recommend using Delicious Cakes!!
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany Married on 08/30/2020

Seriously the best in the business!

Delicious Cakes did an AMAZING job! Not only was the cake delicious but it was absolutely stunning! Butch and his team are very communicative, and were awesome to work with! They were also so flexible and patient with me and my husband as we postponed our wedding due to Corona! I cannot recommend them enough!
  • Suzi
    Suzi B. Married on 11/08/2019

Beautifully Made

The staff was wonderfully accommodating. Both cakes were "delicious" works of art. Am ordering a small cake of same marmalade flavor for a birthday dinner next week.
  • Olivia
    Olivia H. Married on 10/20/2019

Beautiful Star-studded Wedding Cake

Delicious Cakes was a big hit with our wedding guests! The cake was beautiful and delicious. We had a 4 tier ombre cake with stars trailing to the top to match our celestial-themed wedding. Hubby and I are not cake people, but during our tasting, Mindy sold us on the spot. Would definitely recommend them! Thanks, Delicious Cakes!
  • Lucia
    Lucia Married on 10/05/2019

Perfect wedding experience!

The process to the day of, was great with them. The cake tastings were fun and good! And to the way it was given to us the day of , it all turned out great and communication was great too. Super simple and easy ♡
    Saamala B. Married on 09/13/2019

The name says it all

My cake was simply delicious.. the decoration was wonderful. Easy to work with, only the best experience ever. Best hands down!!
  • Tavia
    Tavia P. Married on 05/04/2019

Amazinggggg!!

Delicious cakes is hands down one of the best cake vendors in DFW if not Texas! Our cake was delicious and catered exactly to our taste buds. There was literally no cake or cupcakes left after the wedding. You can’t go wrong choosing them to make your cake for your special day!
  • Christina
    Christina Married on 04/27/2019

Delicious and beautiful!

Delicious Cakes does not disappoint. We had several tastings with other vendors, but Delicious Cakes won out for several reasons, their cake was fresh, moist, and they served their tastings in slices rather than as cupcakes. That shouldn't make a difference, but it totally does! It was a struggle picking a flavor because they were all so good! We ended up picking a different flavor for each tier. I will say that their Raspberry liquor cake is our favorite though. Even if you don't think you will go for it, you should at least taste it, because it is mind-blowing! They also got the design of our cake perfect and my handmade paper flowers looked great on it! Well done!
    Jill F. Married on 03/09/2019

Best Wedding Cake

Delicious cakes really does have the best wedding cake. The flavors were amazing, design excellent, and their customer service is exceptional.
  • Alexis
    Alexis Married on 11/02/2018

Dream cakes with no leftovers

Mindy was such a joy to work with! We met with Butch the owner for cake testing and pretty much made up our mind and designs right then and there. They delivered the look and tasting we were dreaming of. Mindy answered all questions and responded timely/professionally. We were very pleased with how yummy our cakes were and our look coming to life. Delicious Cakes holds their company name well and am excited to use them again in the future. (The Madison's 11/02/18)
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 10/20/2018

True to their name!

Delicious cakes basically describes what everyone at our wedding had to say about our cake. Butch took a photo from Pinterest that I had shown him at our first meeting and transformed that idea into the most gorgeous cake I could've ever imagined. In fact, he made it more beautiful than the picture! Butch's cakes are scrumptious, moist (and I hate that word), and not overly sweet. Many times, the cake at a wedding can be one of my favorite parts. Wedding cakes are often too sweet for my taste and leave me with a gritty sugar taste in my mouth and sometimes a headache. Even after tasting a multitude of cake flavors and frostings with Butch, my husband and I couldn't stop thinking about how light and amazing his cakes tasted. No headaches followed after eating his cakes! Butch is truly an expert and an amazing cake artist. I feel lucky to have found him through my reception venue. If you're looking for a cake that is beautiful but also tastes great, we would highly recommend Butch and his team at Delicious Cakes!
  • Sylvia
    Sylvia Married on 10/13/2018

Gorgeous and Yummy Cake!

Ask for Mindy! Gave us the best deal and worked with us to find the right cake for our wedding. It was fast, easy, and to the point when working with her and we were able to square away a cake pretty much right at the appointment. Although our initials on the cake weren't as I thought they would be they still looked gorgeous and in gold. The cake was absolutely beautiful and we got the raspberry liquor and Mexican chocolate (I think!) flavoring. They delivered it on the day of and it was something I didn't even have to think about as the bride because it was so streamlined. Thank you, Delicious Cakes!
    Erin Married on 09/28/2018
    AMAZINGLY YUMMY CAKE for a very reasonable price. Butch was great to work with! They gave us a great deal on my husbands grooms cake too! My cake was BEAUTIFUL!! Just stunning. & Cameron's grooms cake was an OSU jersey and it was sooooo well done. They do amazing work and the cake is to die for. THANK YOU DELICIOUS CAKES!!!
    Henan Married on 09/22/2018

Delicious Cake and Great Service

Now I know why they are called Delicious Cakes! I ordered a brides cake and grooms cake for my wedding on 9/22/2018 and they were both perfect. For our grooms cake we went with a golf course theme, red velvet with raspberry filling. Butch was great working with us to create the golf course cake. For the brides cake we had almond flavor with buttercream filling. Delicious Cakes also beautifully placed flowers my florist provided running down the brides cake and it was so beautiful! They were so easy to work with, showed up on time to delver the cake, answered all of my questions any time I called. They left me feeling very worry free. Shout out to Mindy! I really liked that they did not use fondant. I cannot get over how AMAZING the cake tasted and I am not usually a fan of cake. I will definitely be ordering from them for other occasions. Thanks for the awesome cake!
  • Crystal
    Crystal Married on 09/01/2018

Delicious for real :)

Loved working with Mindy on our wedding and groom's cakes. They turned out how we wanted and were delicious as expected. I stop by when I'm in the area just to pick up cupcakes.

Delicious Cakes's reply:

Thank you guys! Wow you look so beautiful girl. Don’t forget to order your 1 year anniversary cake and if you ever need birthday, baby shower etc keep Delicious Cakes in mind. 💜congrats again
    Kimberly Married on 06/08/2018
    Delicious Cakes made picking out our wedding cake the easiest part of wedding planning! Tyra was awesome!! She made it such a pleasant, laid back experience. The price is great (other bakeries of the same caliber were significantly more) and the cake was so good, we struggled to narrow it down to just a couple flavors! Can't wait to see the cakes on our wedding day!
    Lindsey Married on 05/27/2018
    Our cake was the best cake I’d ever had and I couldn’t believe it was served at our wedding! Everyone commented on how good it was. Our beautiful cakes didn’t have a single flaw on them!

Delicious Cakes's reply:

Lindsey...Thank you for the review! Those cakes were amazing!
  • Shea
    Shea Married on 05/27/2018
    We loved our cake! We tried a ton of bakeries in the area that were good, but Delicious Cakes blew it out of the water at their tasting with every single flavor. Our cake tasted amazing at the wedding and looked beautiful too. They were also really great working with us to make a plan that would work with our tight budget. Highly recommend!
    Susan Married on 05/26/2018
    Not only was my wedding cake gorgeous, it tasted AMAZING! There is a reason why Delicious Cakes is rated so high - superb service all around! I will be a lifetime customer!!