Delicious Cakes Reviews

Delicious Cakes 5
  • Suzi

Suzi Bartek · Married on 11/08/2019

Beautifully Made

The staff was wonderfully accommodating. Both cakes were "delicious" works of art. Am ordering a small cake of same marmalade flavor for a birthday dinner next week.

Delicious Cakes 6
    Sent on 11/14/2019

Lucia · Married on 10/05/2019

Perfect wedding experience!

The process to the day of, was great with them. The cake tastings were fun and good! And to the way it was given to us the day of , it all turned out great and communication was great too. Super simple and easy ♡

Delicious Cakes 7
    Delicious Cakes 8
    Delicious Cakes 9
    Sent on 11/07/2019

Saamala Bogan · Married on 09/13/2019

The name says it all

My cake was simply delicious.. the decoration was wonderful. Easy to work with, only the best experience ever. Best hands down!!

Delicious Cakes 10
    Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Tavia

Tavia T Polly · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazinggggg!!

Delicious cakes is hands down one of the best cake vendors in DFW if not Texas! Our cake was delicious and catered exactly to our taste buds. There was literally no cake or cupcakes left after the wedding. You can’t go wrong choosing them to make your cake for your special day!

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 04/27/2019

Delicious and beautiful!

Delicious Cakes does not disappoint. We had several tastings with other vendors, but Delicious Cakes won out for several reasons, their cake was fresh, moist, and they served their tastings in slices rather than as cupcakes. That shouldn't make a difference, but it totally does! It was a struggle picking a flavor because they were all so good! We ended up picking a different flavor for each tier. I will say that their Raspberry liquor cake is our favorite though. Even if you don't think you will go for it, you should at least taste it, because it is mind-blowing! They also got the design of our cake perfect and my handmade paper flowers looked great on it! Well done!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Jill Frederick · Married on 03/09/2019

Best Wedding Cake

Delicious cakes really does have the best wedding cake. The flavors were amazing, design excellent, and their customer service is exceptional.

Delicious Cakes 11
    Sent on 03/17/2019
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 11/02/2018

Dream cakes with no leftovers

Mindy was such a joy to work with! We met with Butch the owner for cake testing and pretty much made up our mind and designs right then and there. They delivered the look and tasting we were dreaming of. Mindy answered all questions and responded timely/professionally. We were very pleased with how yummy our cakes were and our look coming to life. Delicious Cakes holds their company name well and am excited to use them again in the future. (The Madison's 11/02/18)

Delicious Cakes 12
    Sent on 12/28/2018
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/20/2018

True to their name!

Delicious cakes basically describes what everyone at our wedding had to say about our cake. Butch took a photo from Pinterest that I had shown him at our first meeting and transformed that idea into the most gorgeous cake I could've ever imagined. In fact, he made it more beautiful than the picture! Butch's cakes are scrumptious, moist (and I hate that word), and not overly sweet. Many times, the cake at a wedding can be one of my favorite parts. Wedding cakes are often too sweet for my taste and leave me with a gritty sugar taste in my mouth and sometimes a headache. Even after tasting a multitude of cake flavors and frostings with Butch, my husband and I couldn't stop thinking about how light and amazing his cakes tasted. No headaches followed after eating his cakes! Butch is truly an expert and an amazing cake artist. I feel lucky to have found him through my reception venue. If you're looking for a cake that is beautiful but also tastes great, we would highly recommend Butch and his team at Delicious Cakes!

Sent on 10/21/2018
  • Sylvia

Sylvia · Married on 10/13/2018

Gorgeous and Yummy Cake!

Ask for Mindy! Gave us the best deal and worked with us to find the right cake for our wedding. It was fast, easy, and to the point when working with her and we were able to square away a cake pretty much right at the appointment. Although our initials on the cake weren't as I thought they would be they still looked gorgeous and in gold. The cake was absolutely beautiful and we got the raspberry liquor and Mexican chocolate (I think!) flavoring. They delivered it on the day of and it was something I didn't even have to think about as the bride because it was so streamlined. Thank you, Delicious Cakes!

Delicious Cakes 17
    Sent on 04/19/2019

Erin · Married on 09/28/2018

AMAZINGLY YUMMY CAKE for a very reasonable price. Butch was great to work with! They gave us a great deal on my husbands grooms cake too! My cake was BEAUTIFUL!! Just stunning. & Cameron's grooms cake was an OSU jersey and it was sooooo well done. They do amazing work and the cake is to die for. THANK YOU DELICIOUS CAKES!!!

Sent on 10/13/2018

henan · Married on 09/22/2018

Delicious Cake and Great Service

Now I know why they are called Delicious Cakes! I ordered a brides cake and grooms cake for my wedding on 9/22/2018 and they were both perfect. For our grooms cake we went with a golf course theme, red velvet with raspberry filling. Butch was great working with us to create the golf course cake. For the brides cake we had almond flavor with buttercream filling. Delicious Cakes also beautifully placed flowers my florist provided running down the brides cake and it was so beautiful! They were so easy to work with, showed up on time to delver the cake, answered all of my questions any time I called. They left me feeling very worry free. Shout out to Mindy! I really liked that they did not use fondant. I cannot get over how AMAZING the cake tasted and I am not usually a fan of cake. I will definitely be ordering from them for other occasions. Thanks for the awesome cake!

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 09/01/2018

Delicious for real :)

Loved working with Mindy on our wedding and groom's cakes. They turned out how we wanted and were delicious as expected. I stop by when I'm in the area just to pick up cupcakes.

Delicious Cakes 18
    Delicious Cakes 19
    Sent on 10/30/2018

Delicious Cakes's reply:

Thank you guys! Wow you look so beautiful girl. Don’t forget to order your 1 year anniversary cake and if you ever need birthday, baby shower etc keep Delicious Cakes in mind. 💜congrats again

Kimberly · Married on 06/08/2018

Delicious Cakes made picking out our wedding cake the easiest part of wedding planning! Tyra was awesome!! She made it such a pleasant, laid back experience. The price is great (other bakeries of the same caliber were significantly more) and the cake was so good, we struggled to narrow it down to just a couple flavors! Can't wait to see the cakes on our wedding day!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Lindsey · Married on 05/27/2018

Our cake was the best cake I’d ever had and I couldn’t believe it was served at our wedding! Everyone commented on how good it was. Our beautiful cakes didn’t have a single flaw on them!

Delicious Cakes 20
    Sent on 06/30/2018

Delicious Cakes's reply:

Lindsey...Thank you for the review! Those cakes were amazing!

Shea · Married on 05/27/2018

We loved our cake! We tried a ton of bakeries in the area that were good, but Delicious Cakes blew it out of the water at their tasting with every single flavor. Our cake tasted amazing at the wedding and looked beautiful too. They were also really great working with us to make a plan that would work with our tight budget. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Susan · Married on 05/26/2018

Not only was my wedding cake gorgeous, it tasted AMAZING! There is a reason why Delicious Cakes is rated so high - superb service all around! I will be a lifetime customer!!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Dena · Married on 12/31/2017

I let them know ahead of time that I would be bringing quite a few people. My Mom, 2 sisters, 3 nieces and a nephew- all between the ages of 8 and 14. The kids were so excited to be involved, they were most excited about the cake tasting. Delicious Cakes said that would be no problem. We got there, picked our flavors to try, and then they brought them out to us. Everything was amazing, some of the faces on those kids when they were trying certain flavors made me laugh -they loved them all, but they all thought the lemon was the best thing they had ever tasted. I was determined not to make a final decision until I tried a couple of other places. But everything was so delicious and we thought the price was really great, that I was wavering I was talking quietly among my family and we were told, "you don't need to make a decision today, you can get back with us when you are ready to make that decision." I appreciated the no pressure tactic so much and we felt really good about our decision that we decided to go ahead with Delicious Cakes and not try another place. I can not wait to see the final product in December!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Shauna · Married on 12/30/2017

Butch really outdid himself on our wedding cake! It was absolutely STUNNING and everything I envisioned it to be! Big bonus, you can't beat the taste! We had almond cake and it was DELICIOUS! The grooms cake was also perfect for what my husband wanted!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Alicia · Married on 09/22/2017

The Dallas/Addison Marriott Quorum recommended Delicious Cakes and I am so glad they did. We had a 3 tiered wedding cake and a groom's cake. Both were so delicious and moist, we hardly had any cake left. All of my guests asked where we had got the cakes. I will definitely be using Delicious cakes for future events

Sent on 10/19/2017

Maryann · Married on 08/26/2017

Delicious Cakes definitely lives up to its name! ...Delicious!! I was introduced to this bakery at the 2017 Dallas Bridal Show. They were by far one of the very best cake vendors there (and there were tons at the event). We had a great experience at our cake tasting, and the owner Butch even custom made us a blackberry mousse filling on request. Our wedding cake and grooms cake turned out lovely! Definitely a hit with all of our guests. The cake was super moist, and the icing was perfect!

Delicious Cakes 21
    Delicious Cakes 22
    Sent on 09/29/2017

Pamela · Married on 06/16/2017

Everything was perfect! We ordered a 6inch round tier,cupcakes and s groom's cake. Everything was delivered on time and the cakes were sooooo delicious . My guest raved about how great they tasted!!

Sent on 06/18/2017
  • Jacinda

Jacinda · Married on 04/24/2017

We were very happy with delicious cakes for our wedding! We had shopped around at 7 different cake shops and they provided the best deal for both wedding cake and groom's cake. They even let us come in a second time to taste the cakes. The cakes were very good. The picture of Chuck Norris for the grooms cake came out excellent. Would definitely recommend them and we will be using them again for any special occasions in the future!

Sent on 06/11/2017

Lisa · Married on 03/24/2017

We ordered our bride's cake and groom's cake from Delicious Cakes for our wedding. The bride's cake was Almond flavor with "mixed" icing/filling, which I think was a mix of buttercream and cream cheese. The groom's cake was Kalua flavor with caramel filling and fudge icing. Both were absolutely amazing!! We tasted cakes at several different places, and we were both in complete agreement that Delicious Cakes was hands down the best. Not only were they the best testing cake we found, they were also beautiful! They were a pleasure to work with and I would absolutely recommend them!

Delicious Cakes 23
    Sent on 03/22/2018

Kimberly · Married on 03/11/2017

Delicious cakes are just that, DELICIOUS!
    The staff at delicious cakes are friendly and creative. The cakes tasting was fun and tasty. The design portion went quickly as the artist captured my vision. Plus, they were able to make the groom's Banana Split Cake a reality instead of giving me a puzzling look.
    They delivered the cake on time and were in and out quickly. The cake was delicious as there were NO leftovers from the tiered cake and only small portion of the groom's.
    I will definitely order cakes from Delicious Cakes in the future for my special events.

Sent on 03/29/2017

Athena · Married on 02/11/2017

Our wedding cake was from Delicious Cakes and I was truly delicious!! They not only made the cake look great they added our roses and cake topper to complete the cakes look. Everyone said great things about the cake and I'm super excited to go get our top cake on our 1 year anniversary next year. :)

Sent on 02/14/2017