501 Second Avenue Building E, Dallas, TX 75226 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20

About After Yes

Dallas Wedding Planning Boutique

You've recently said yes to the love of your life. Now before you say I do, let the wedding experts at After Yes help with the wedding planning process ahead. We offer distinctive weddings for the not so average bride.

aprylannphotodbad10
tayloranneandzachsig07

• Videos 2

28 Reviews for After Yes

Sarah Beth · Married on 06/11/2016

After Yes was the best! Elizabeth and Amanda are so attentive and quickly respond to any questions you may have. They make you feel special, important and take care of every detail. You are in the best possible hands with them! I guarantee your wedding will be wonderful.

Sent on 06/28/2016

WOW! I don't even know if I have the words to describe how wonderful After Yes is! I worked with Elizabeth throughout the planning process and she was absolutely amazing. She was extremely timely and organized. She would always e-mail me back and never made me feel like any of my questions were "dumb" (which I am sure some of them were). Elizabeth was always full of good ideas and completely understood my "vision" for the wedding. Not only did she send me lists of fabulous vendors, but she helped me narrow them down and attended final meetings with me. I have a difficult time making final decisions on things, and she was on it and able to tell me her honest opinion down to every last detail of the wedding. Throughout the entire process she went out of her way to make a connection with me and truly understand my wants and needs. You can tell she puts a lot of focus and detail into each individual wedding that she plans and makes each bride feel like they are one-of-a-kind!
    The day of the wedding was just as great. She and Amanda were around the entire day and even stopped in while we were getting ready just to say "hi" and make sure things were running smoothly. They are both so extremely patient and were able to coordinate our rather large bridal party and family to make sure they arrived to the right place at the right time. They helped the entire day run smoothly. My husband and I did not have to worry about a single thing!
    Elizabeth and Amanda are not just wedding planners, but they make planning a wedding a more personal experience. By the end of it all, I felt like we were friends!! I am already thinking up other events and I can have them help me plan ;) Chose After Yes! You will NOT be disappointed!!

Sent on 01/07/2016

After Yes is a dream come true. My mom and I could not have been happier with our planning experience and my fiance and I could not have been more pleased with the way our entire wedding weekend turned out. Amanda is incredibly knowledgable and kind and we loved our time with her. She was aware of great vendors that would work with our personalities and budgets. On the actual wedding day, I was able to be excited and stress-free, as I knew Amanda has everything taken care of. And she sure did--our wedding went off without a hitch and Amanda was there the whole time making sure everything was exactly how we wanted it to be. Especially for two people planning a wedding that are not from Dallas, Amanda made the process fun and easy. We are so grateful for After Yes!

Sent on 01/11/2016

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Sugar Bee Sweets Bakery
    Sugar Bee Sweets Bakery Wedding Cakes

Elizabeth and Amanda truly are wedding pros! The gals at After Yes are efficient, detail oriented and make sure your wedding day goes the way you envisioned! We love working with After Yes and After Yes clients!

• Something You
    Something You Wedding Hair & Makeup

Incredible service and spectaular people! Something You... Make Up & Hair Design loves the After Yes! crew!

• Ben Q. Photography
    Ben Q. Photography Wedding Photographers

The team at After Yes do an excellent job organizing, planning and coordinating fabulous weddings. They are sweet and down to earth pros that can handle anything that may come up during that very special day!

• 501 Second Avenue, Building E Dallas, 75226 See on map