After Yes

Dallas, TX View map Visit website

$7,000 Package Price

Dallas Wedding Planning Boutique

You've recently said yes to the love of your life. Now before you say I do, let the wedding experts at After Yes help with the wedding planning process ahead. We offer distinctive weddings for the not so average bride.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$7,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$9,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating
    Amy (. Married on 06/05/2021

Exceptional Wedding Planner!

I cannot say enough good things about Elizabeth! Our wedding was beyond anything we could have imagined thanks to her amazing work and efforts. Through multiple COVID reschedules, she was so on to of everything and seamlessly coordinated with our various vendors to make our big day possible. She was incredibly professional, responsive, and organized so that even when last minute/unexpected issues came up, we did not have to stress about it. She was also incredibly helpful in making recommendations for other vendors. We are so thankful for Elizabeth!
    Sarah B. Married on 06/11/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    After Yes was the best! Elizabeth and Amanda are so attentive and quickly respond to any questions you may have. They make you feel special, important and take care of every detail. You are in the best possible hands with them! I guarantee your wedding will be wonderful.
  • User2497959 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    WOW! I don't even know if I have the words to describe how wonderful After Yes is! I worked with Elizabeth throughout the planning process and she was absolutely amazing. She was extremely timely and organized. She would always e-mail me back and never made me feel like any of my questions were "dumb" (which I am sure some of them were). Elizabeth was always full of good ideas and completely understood my "vision" for the wedding. Not only did she send me lists of fabulous vendors, but she helped me narrow them down and attended final meetings with me. I have a difficult time making final decisions on things, and she was on it and able to tell me her honest opinion down to every last detail of the wedding. Throughout the entire process she went out of her way to make a connection with me and truly understand my wants and needs. You can tell she puts a lot of focus and detail into each individual wedding that she plans and makes each bride feel like they are one-of-a-kind!
    The day of the wedding was just as great. She and Amanda were around the entire day and even stopped in while we were getting ready just to say "hi" and make sure things were running smoothly. They are both so extremely patient and were able to coordinate our rather large bridal party and family to make sure they arrived to the right place at the right time. They helped the entire day run smoothly. My husband and I did not have to worry about a single thing!
    Elizabeth and Amanda are not just wedding planners, but they make planning a wedding a more personal experience. By the end of it all, I felt like we were friends!! I am already thinking up other events and I can have them help me plan ;) Chose After Yes! You will NOT be disappointed!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Sugar Bee Sweets Bakery Sugar Bee Sweets Bakery Wedding Cakes

Elizabeth and Amanda truly are wedding pros! The gals at After Yes are efficient, detail oriented and make sure your wedding day goes the way you envisioned! We love working with After Yes and After Yes clients!

Something You Something You Wedding Hair & Makeup

Incredible service and spectaular people! Something You... Make Up & Hair Design loves the After Yes! crew!

Ben Q. Photography Ben Q. Photography Wedding Photographers

The team at After Yes do an excellent job organizing, planning and coordinating fabulous weddings. They are sweet and down to earth pros that can handle anything that may come up during that very special day!

501 Second Avenue, Building E Dallas, 75226
2145420668

By appointment
Location of (After Yes)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding