nbarrett photography

$5,200 Most Popular Price

$5,200 Most Popular Price

nbarrettphotography.com

nbarrettphoto@gmail.com

please email me at {nbarrettphoto@gmail.com} to request information or to schedule a shoot or to discuss wedding packages!

www.twitter.com/nbarrettphoto

like us on facebook:

www.facebook.com/nbarrettphoto

Looking forward to hearing from you, natalie

Melissa Married on 07/29/2017
    Natalie is AMAZING!! She is so talented at making the couple look good while also helping them feel comfortable. My husband isn't a particularly "smiley" man, but she captured so many good pics of his genuine smile.

I didn't have a wedding coordinator, but she managed to get all of the shots I requested while having a blast! She's detail oriented but has such a fun personality that makes you feel at ease. She listens to what you want and does a fantastic job of capturing your essence and also the big (and little) moments of your day.

She took both our engagement pics and our wedding pics. Both times, she fixed how we were standing if we looked funny, adjusted my hair to make it look best in the photos, and coached us in a way that wasn't bossy.

My "27 Dresses" bridesmaid was helping us out when we were doing the couples photo portion of the wedding day, and she said that Natalie is the most talented photographer she's seen. This girl has been in at least 10 weddings - she would know! Nat is truly gifted. Worth every penny and then some!! Would 100% hire her again.
  • User2345646 2+ years ago
    Natalie was such a breeze to work with! She has a great eye and made my fiancé and I super comfortable during our engagement shoot! She will now be out family photographer!!!
  • User1252703 2+ years ago
    Natalie is an amazing photographer. She has a fantastic eye and her photos are beautiful. We've had requests from family and friends for photos. She captured the perfect amount of detail images and family/people images. I would use her again (and hope to) for future events, not just weddings.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Cakes by Shannon Star Cakes by Shannon Star Wedding Cakes

I am in love with Natalie's work! I always find her photos breathtaking and she is so easy and fun to work with. I would recommend her to anyone!

Something You Something You Wedding Hair & Makeup

Love working with Natalie! She's so buttoned up that you know every little detail will be included and you don't even have to ask...a true pro!

RSVP {Ridiculously Swanky, Very Pretty} Event Studio RSVP {Ridiculously Swanky, Very Pretty} Event Studio Wedding Florists

If you are looking for someone to capture every detail of your wedding with a fabulous vintage flair, beauty and grace, look no further than Natalie. She is amazing and such a sweetheart to work with!

8811 Eustis Ave Dallas, TX, 75218
Location of (nbarrett photography)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding