Dallas, TX 75209 Map · Phone number

About nbarrett photography

nbarrettphotography.com

nbarrettphoto@gmail.com

please email me at {nbarrettphoto@gmail.com} to request information or to schedule a shoot or to discuss wedding packages!

www.twitter.com/nbarrettphoto

like us on facebook:

www.facebook.com/nbarrettphoto

Looking forward to hearing from you, natalie

Follow nbarrett photography on

• Yoohoo Photo
  • Cash Anglin Photography
  • Amber Starling Photography

17 Reviews for nbarrett photography

Melissa · Married on 07/29/2017

Natalie is AMAZING!! She is so talented at making the couple look good while also helping them feel comfortable. My husband isn't a particularly "smiley" man, but she captured so many good pics of his genuine smile.

I didn't have a wedding coordinator, but she managed to get all of the shots I requested while having a blast! She's detail oriented but has such a fun personality that makes you feel at ease. She listens to what you want and does a fantastic job of capturing your essence and also the big (and little) moments of your day.

She took both our engagement pics and our wedding pics. Both times, she fixed how we were standing if we looked funny, adjusted my hair to make it look best in the photos, and coached us in a way that wasn't bossy.

My "27 Dresses" bridesmaid was helping us out when we were doing the couples photo portion of the wedding day, and she said that Natalie is the most talented photographer she's seen. This girl has been in at least 10 weddings - she would know! Nat is truly gifted. Worth every penny and then some!! Would 100% hire her again.

Sent on 03/05/2018

Natalie was such a breeze to work with! She has a great eye and made my fiancé and I super comfortable during our engagement shoot! She will now be out family photographer!!!

Sent on 10/01/2015
  • User2542048 · 2+ years ago

Natalie is an amazing photographer. She has a fantastic eye and her photos are beautiful. We've had requests from family and friends for photos. She captured the perfect amount of detail images and family/people images. I would use her again (and hope to) for future events, not just weddings.

Sent on 07/22/2013

• Layered
    Layered Wedding Cakes

I am in love with Natalie's work! I always find her photos breathtaking and she is so easy and fun to work with. I would recommend her to anyone!

• Something You
    Something You Wedding Hair & Makeup

Love working with Natalie! She's so buttoned up that you know every little detail will be included and you don't even have to ask...a true pro!

• RSVP {Ridiculously Swanky, Very Pretty} Event Studio
    RSVP {Ridiculously Swanky, Very Pretty} Event Studio Wedding Florists

If you are looking for someone to capture every detail of your wedding with a fabulous vintage flair, beauty and grace, look no further than Natalie. She is amazing and such a sweetheart to work with!

• Dallas, 75209 See on map