Southern Fried Paper

Dallas, TX View map

We believe an exquisite invitation is just the beginning. We create comprehensive event brands that are carried through every detail of an event from the menus and programs to the signage and décor. Every detail is meticulously designed and custom-made to reflect the overall brand or theme.

From hand drawn artwork to luxury Thai silk boxes, every one-of-a-kind design will truly reflect you and your special event. All of our products are designed and printed in Dallas, Texas. To accommodate every style, designs can be printed in a variety of processes including engraving, letterpress, foil stamping, thermography, or flat printing.

We’ve worked on projects with a guest list of 10 and some with an attendance of thousands. From Dallas to Dubai. We are truly passionate about what we do and that shows in the finished product.

• Woman-owned

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Custom

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Printing

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Letterpress
Printing
Shipping
Thermography

What is your minimum order requirement?

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

• Andrea
    Andrea Married on 05/31/2014
    I cannot say enough good things about this stationer. They did our whole invitation suite including a custom monogram and "event brand." It created such a cohesive look for our reception. Chelsea (the owner) is super chill and easy to work with. We loved working with them so much that I went back for my brother's graduation notes and plan to use them for any event in the future.
    Courtney Married on 02/22/2014
    Chelsea has a gift!!! She creates one of a kind items that will seriously wow your guests!! They created my save the dates, wedding invitations and wedding programs! She took my vision and turned it into a masterpiece ;)
  • User1388313 2+ years ago
    Chelsea was able to instantly understand why we wanted and create the most amazing designs. We are so pleased with the entire suite of paper products we received. I would give more stars if I could.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

EVENTS BY ROSALYN EVENTS BY ROSALYN Wedding Planners

Wonderful Company

Cakes by Shannon Star Cakes by Shannon Star Wedding Cakes

I am in Love with Chelsea's amazing artistry! She is truly gifted and I recommend her to everyone! Her ability to create gorgeous, unique work has inspired me and my business in so many ways.

bows and arrows bows and arrows Wedding Florists

chelsea is AMAZING! she can make ANYTHING happen! you dream it, she can design it! want to print on wood or plexi-glass...NO PROBLEM! if you want to think outside the box, think southern fried paper!

2524 Converse Street Dallas, TX, 75207
2149190731

By Appointment Only
Location of (Southern Fried Paper)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding