Grapevine, TX 76051 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About RENT MY DUST Vintage Rentals

RENT MY DUST Vintage Rentals is a event decor and prop resource specializing in one-of-a-kind vintage items for brides & grooms, event planners, designers and photographers. We supply original old vintage items to make your wedding, photo shoot, and event uniquely you.

An extensive collection of furniture and accessories is available for rent. We also have place settings for over 200 in our mismatched china. We cater to the Do It Yourself and Vintage Brides. Using resources and connections from across the Dallas - Fort Worth DFW area plus our own extensive collection that continues to grow. If you do not see what you are looking for, Rent My Dust also acts as a scout to find that one of a kind item. If there is something you need, we can find it for you! Check out our website at www.rentmydust.com for more info and email us at rentmydust@gmail.com.

Follow RENT MY DUST Vintage Rentals on

1 User photo

RENT MY DUST Vintage Rentals 1
  • Jamie

Jamie K. Singley · Married on 09/09/2018

Incredible service , eye catching finds

Rita was so easy to work with and absolutely STUNNING finds! Thanks for sharing your treasures with us!

Sent on 02/14/2019
    RENT MY DUST Vintage Rentals 2
  • April

April · Married on 01/07/2017

Rent My Dust is the vintage rental company you want for your wedding. Rita was on time with delivery, professional throughout the process and helped make our reception look amazing. We used a settee for our sweetheart table and a desk for our hot drink station and they both looked amazing! It really added a nice vintage touch to our wedding reception. They have amazing pieces that really liven up your space and the sky is the limit for ideas with their selections. We would definitely recommend Rent My Dust to anyone who was looking for an amazing vintage rental company for any event.

Sent on 04/23/2017
  • Future Mrs. Dunn

Chassity · Married on 11/05/2016

We rented a sweetheart settee from Rent My Dust and it was exactly how it looked online. These people take pride in their pieces which makes each so very special. The rental process was seamless and affordable. I would defiantly recommend this place for someone looking for vintage rentals.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Award

RENT MY DUST Vintage Rentals FAQ

• What event items are available? Chairs, Decor, Lounge Furniture, Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available? China, Linens

• Harper Hadley Events LLC
    Harper Hadley Events LLC Wedding Planners

Rita is a dream to work with! Not only is she such a fun and caring person, but she gets so excited to help bring your vision to life. She truly adores each piece she carefully curates to be part of her inventory. And what an inventory it is! It's like walking into a store full of stories and absolutely stunning pieces - everything is so well cared for. If you aren't sure exactly what you need, Rita is great at making suggestions and her service is unbeatable. If you are looking for quality vintage rentals, you must call Rent My Dust!

• City Club Fort Worth
    City Club Fort Worth Banquet Halls

the Rent my Dust gals are on our Club vendor list as one of our preferred. They knowledge of the wedding industry knows no bounds. Whether it is planning, designing or rentals, they can help you make the best day of your life come to life! Highly recommend

• Chanticleer Wedding Art
    Chanticleer Wedding Art Wedding Cakes

You're looking for items to give your portraits, wedding and reception personality? Here ya go. Tons of cool vintage items, from formal chairs and settees to adorable milk glass bud vases. So much inventory they recently expanded! Lovely people, and centrally located in the mid-cities.

• Grapevine, 76051 See on map