421 West Hudgins Street Suite 200, Grapevine, TX 76051 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About RENT MY DUST Vintage Rentals

RENT MY DUST Vintage Rentals is a event decor and prop resource specializing in one-of-a-kind vintage items for brides & grooms, event planners, designers and photographers. We supply original old vintage items to make your wedding, photo shoot, and event uniquely you.

An extensive collection of furniture and accessories is available for rent. We also have place settings for over 200 in our mismatched china. We cater to the Do It Yourself and Vintage Brides. Using resources and connections from across the Dallas - Fort Worth DFW area plus our own extensive collection that continues to grow. If you do not see what you are looking for, Rent My Dust also acts as a scout to find that one of a kind item. If there is something you need, we can find it for you! Check out our website at www.rentmydust.com for more info and email us at rentmydust@gmail.com.

Follow RENT MY DUST Vintage Rentals on

RENT MY DUST Vintage Rentals 2
  • Courtney

Courtney Morris · Married on 11/16/2019

Beautiful and hassle-free!

I was looking to rent some vintage/unique pieces for my art deco-inspired wedding, and Rent My Dust came up almost first thing! I could not be happier that I went to Rita! She was so helpful, patient, and lovely to work with. I ended up renting some gorgeous silver teapots, strands of pearls, film reels, and an easel. The teapots served as my vases, and they looked SO pretty with the soft lighting and the flickering candles! The pearls were the perfect little decorative touch, and the film reels tied in to the fact that our venue was a classic movie theatre! It was a fun process, pick-up and drop-off was easy, and Rita made sure I understood everything every step of the way. I would definitely rent from them again!

RENT MY DUST Vintage Rentals 3
    Sent on 12/03/2019

RENT MY DUST Vintage Rentals's reply:

Thank you, Courtney!! You are awesome and I LOVE your tablescape. Wish I could have been there in person.
  • Jamie

Jamie K. Singley · Married on 09/09/2018

Incredible service , eye catching finds

Rita was so easy to work with and absolutely STUNNING finds! Thanks for sharing your treasures with us!

RENT MY DUST Vintage Rentals 4
    Sent on 02/14/2019
  • April

April · Married on 01/07/2017

Rent My Dust is the vintage rental company you want for your wedding. Rita was on time with delivery, professional throughout the process and helped make our reception look amazing. We used a settee for our sweetheart table and a desk for our hot drink station and they both looked amazing! It really added a nice vintage touch to our wedding reception. They have amazing pieces that really liven up your space and the sky is the limit for ideas with their selections. We would definitely recommend Rent My Dust to anyone who was looking for an amazing vintage rental company for any event.

Sent on 04/23/2017

Award

RENT MY DUST Vintage Rentals FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup
  • What event items are available?
    Chairs
    Decor
    Lounge Furniture
    Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    China
    Linens

• Harper Hadley Events LLC
    Harper Hadley Events LLC Wedding Planners

Rita is a dream to work with! Not only is she such a fun and caring person, but she gets so excited to help bring your vision to life. She truly adores each piece she carefully curates to be part of her inventory. And what an inventory it is! It's like walking into a store full of stories and absolutely stunning pieces - everything is so well cared for. If you aren't sure exactly what you need, Rita is great at making suggestions and her service is unbeatable. If you are looking for quality vintage rentals, you must call Rent My Dust!

• City Club Fort Worth
    City Club Fort Worth Banquet Halls

the Rent my Dust gals are on our Club vendor list as one of our preferred. They knowledge of the wedding industry knows no bounds. Whether it is planning, designing or rentals, they can help you make the best day of your life come to life! Highly recommend

• Chanticleer Wedding Art
    Chanticleer Wedding Art Wedding Cakes

You're looking for items to give your portraits, wedding and reception personality? Here ya go. Tons of cool vintage items, from formal chairs and settees to adorable milk glass bud vases. So much inventory they recently expanded! Lovely people, and centrally located in the mid-cities.

• 421 West Hudgins Street Suite 200 Grapevine, TX, 76051 See on map