RENT MY DUST Vintage Rentals

Grapevine, TX View map

RENT MY DUST Vintage Rentals is a event decor and prop resource specializing in one-of-a-kind vintage items for brides & grooms, event planners, designers and photographers. We supply original old vintage items to make your wedding, photo shoot, and event uniquely you.

An extensive collection of furniture and accessories is available for rent. We also have place settings for over 200 in our mismatched china. We cater to the Do It Yourself and Vintage Brides. Using resources and connections from across the Dallas - Fort Worth DFW area plus our own extensive collection that continues to grow. If you do not see what you are looking for, Rent My Dust also acts as a scout to find that one of a kind item. If there is something you need, we can find it for you! Check out our website at www.rentmydust.com for more info and email us at rentmydust@gmail.com.

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Chairs
Decor
Lounge Furniture
Vases

What food and beverage items are available?

China
Linens

• Jenifer
    Jenifer C. Married on 11/22/2021

Dream Come True!

Rita was so easy and pleasant to work with! She has an orange couch that made my Friends (TV Show) dream come true! I would definitely recommend renting from Rent My Dust!
  • Brittany
    Brittany D. Married on 09/18/2020

Perfect Details

We had a 1920's inspired wedding and Rent My Dust provided all the perfect little touches to tie the event together. From the horns to the beautiful decanters, we received so many compliments. They were reasonably priced as well. Would definitely recommend working with Rita.
  • Courtney
    Courtney M. Married on 11/16/2019

Beautiful and hassle-free!

I was looking to rent some vintage/unique pieces for my art deco-inspired wedding, and Rent My Dust came up almost first thing! I could not be happier that I went to Rita! She was so helpful, patient, and lovely to work with. I ended up renting some gorgeous silver teapots, strands of pearls, film reels, and an easel. The teapots served as my vases, and they looked SO pretty with the soft lighting and the flickering candles! The pearls were the perfect little decorative touch, and the film reels tied in to the fact that our venue was a classic movie theatre! It was a fun process, pick-up and drop-off was easy, and Rita made sure I understood everything every step of the way. I would definitely rent from them again!

RENT MY DUST Vintage Rentals's reply:

Thank you, Courtney!! You are awesome and I LOVE your tablescape. Wish I could have been there in person.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Harper Hadley Events LLC Harper Hadley Events LLC Wedding Planners

Rita is a dream to work with! Not only is she such a fun and caring person, but she gets so excited to help bring your vision to life. She truly adores each piece she carefully curates to be part of her inventory. And what an inventory it is! It's like walking into a store full of stories and absolutely stunning pieces - everything is so well cared for. If you aren't sure exactly what you need, Rita is great at making suggestions and her service is unbeatable. If you are looking for quality vintage rentals, you must call Rent My Dust!

City Club Fort Worth City Club Fort Worth Banquet Halls

the Rent my Dust gals are on our Club vendor list as one of our preferred. They knowledge of the wedding industry knows no bounds. Whether it is planning, designing or rentals, they can help you make the best day of your life come to life! Highly recommend

Chanticleer Wedding Art Chanticleer Wedding Art Wedding Cakes

You're looking for items to give your portraits, wedding and reception personality? Here ya go. Tons of cool vintage items, from formal chairs and settees to adorable milk glass bud vases. So much inventory they recently expanded! Lovely people, and centrally located in the mid-cities.

421 West Hudgins Street Suite 200 Grapevine, TX, 76051

by appointment only
Location of (RENT MY DUST Vintage Rentals)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding