Everything Bridal LLC

Bedford, TX View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Everything Bridal LLC is a wedding planning company based in DFW, Texas. Their mission is to take the stress out of event coordination to allow couples to enjoy and savor the last months of their engagement. Owner and operator Kendyl Martin combines her personal experience as a bride with her education in event management to provide couples with high-quality service.

Everything Bridal LLC offers a range of packages to ensure that your desired level of support can be provided. Kendyl provides day-of coordination, all the way up to full event design services. Her day-of coordination service allows you to relax and enjoy your day without worrying about the small details. From the preliminary stages of budget analysis and vendor selection, Kendyl is proud to share her expertise at every step along the way.

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Elizabeth J. Married on 09/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A very pleasant experience for a very special event

EverythingBridal was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We truly wouldn’t have been able to pull it off with out Kendyl! She was patient but stern and got things done! She is very honest and will tell you if she doesn’t think it’s a good idea ( trust her, she’s right lol). A special thank you to Kendyl, her mother and her coworker for helping my family set up the wedding of my dreams!
  • Maddie
    Maddie Married on 05/05/2022

Kendyl is the best

Kendyl is absolutely the best wedding coordinator and person!! She has all the qualities you would want in someone who is managing your big day! She is detail oriented and has great vision and also does a great job at making wedding planning so fun! (Even for someone like me who had no idea what I was doing.) She was the backbone of our wedding and I absolutely could not have done it without her! I contemplated whether or not to hire a wedding coordinator and I am SO thankful that I did and that I chose Kendyl with Everything Bridal. Before the wedding, she helped me think of all the little details that I would have never thought about. She was so great to bounce ideas off of and was equally supportive and encouraging of what my vision was, while also providing experienced advice! Then fast forward to wedding day and she made everything a breeze! I didn't have to worry or stress about a single thing because I knew she had everything under control. On top of all her wedding expertise and help, she was such a joy to be around and she is someone both my husband and I would love to hang out with outside of wedding planning. If I could give a thousand stars I would!!
  • Gabby
    Gabby D. Married on 04/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Everything Bridal IS Everything!

Kendyl is AMAZING! As the mother of the bride you want the day to be perfect - Kendyl made that happen. From our first email and phone visits we were 100% confident in her abilities and knowledge of the perfect 'day of ' the wedding needs. She knew all of the questions to ask, provided us with lists to complete and an entire workbook to make the day perfect. She thought of everything and on the 'day of' she handled everything. The bride was the top priority and Kendyl made sure her day was stress free. Every time I had a question or needed anything, Kendyl was right there - on it and handling any questions or concerns. She has a great personality and knows what she is doing and works hard! She will ensure your wedding day runs smoothly and does it with a smile. Recommend her 100% - enjoy your day with Kendyl's assistance!
  • illustration stars

Everything Bridal LLC 1
Exclusive
Everything Bridal LLC 2
Discount

Calling all Military Personnel, we have a gift for you!

As a special thank you for all you do, we would love to offer all military couples 10% off any wedding package. Just mention this discount at the time of your consult!

Owner

Kendyl Martin

Team

Kendyl Weatherly
Kendyl Weatherly
Owner

Hello there! A few things you might want to know about me, I have a degree in Event Managment and I was a wedding intern for a few years before venutring out on my own. I got married September of 2020, and have a new puppy named Maze.

I started Everything Bridal because I was a Covid-19 bride myself and I know how much diffrent wedding planning can feel right now but truth is, it can be just as fun and exciting with the right people in your corner. I want to be that person for you! Someone that you know they can reach out to anytime and ask questions or bounce ideas off of. I know wedding planning is a lot of looking around so I tried to make my pricing very straight forward on my website to skip all the guess work for you. Let's Chat

Bedford, TX Bedford, TX, 76021
Location of (Everything Bridal LLC)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding