This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2020

Everything Bridal LLC is a wedding planning company based in DFW, Texas. Their mission is to take the stress out of event coordination to allow couples to enjoy and savor the last months of their engagement. Owner and operator Kendyl Martin combines her personal experience as a bride with her education in event management to provide couples with high-quality service.

Everything Bridal LLC offers a range of packages to ensure that your desired level of support can be provided. Kendyl provides day-of coordination, all the way up to full event design services. Her day-of coordination service allows you to relax and enjoy your day without worrying about the small details. From the preliminary stages of budget analysis and vendor selection, Kendyl is proud to share her expertise at every step along the way.

• Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
5.0 out of 5 rating
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner
97% Recommended by couples

Review summary

Powered by AI

Kendyl and her team at Everything Bridal received high praise from multiple reviewers for their exceptional wedding planning and coordination services. They were commended for their attention to detail, organization, and ability to

Review summary

Powered by AI

C
Carson W. Sent on 01/03/2024
5 out of 5 rating

Would recommend to anyone!

Kendyl and an assistant did our day of coordination and truly it could not have been a better experience! She made the day so easy and guests were even commenting on how smooth everything flowed. She was wonderful at communicating to vendors, making schedule tweaks as needed, and thinking of details I never would of thought of on our wedding day. I felt like I had absolutely nothing to worry about that day, and she made she that me and my new husband got to spend time together that day! I would recommend her to anyone!
Ellen
Ellen Sent on 11/04/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Wedding Coordinator for my daughter’s wedding

Kendyl Martin and her team at Everything Bridal did an outstanding job helping plan and manage our daughter’s wedding. She had so many great suggestions, created the timeline, and served as a liaison with our vendors. Our venue was fairly large, and she and her assistants were everywhere we needed them to be, making sure everything was running smoothly. Kendyl handled the rehearsal from processional to recessional with ease, and ensured that all decor for the reception was perfect. I’m sure she handled issues without our ever having to worry about them! And at the end of the evening, her team made sure we left with everything we needed to. I would absolutely recommend Kendyl (and Everything Bridal) as the best wedding planner/service—she truly cares about her clients.
C
Chelsea L. Sent on 10/27/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Exceptional Service & Zero Stress!

Kendyl is absolutely amazing at what she does! I booked day of coordination with her and our wedding went so incredibly smoothly and all of our guests had such a great time! I loved her wedding binder design - it helped me stay on track and be super detailed about everything for the big day. Kendyl was so calm and collected on wedding day, kept us on track, and made my vision for the reception space come true!! My husband also commented on how on top of things she was and how he really appreciated her for the coordination. You should definitely book her for your wedding!
illustration message bubble

Team

Kendyl Weatherly
Kendyl Weatherly
Owner

Hello there! A few things you might want to know about me, I have a degree in Event Managment and I was a wedding intern for a few years before venutring out on my own. I got married September of 2020, and have a new puppy named Maze.

I started Everything Bridal because I was a Covid-19 bride myself and I know how much diffrent wedding planning can feel right now but truth is, it can be just as fun and exciting with the right people in your corner. I want to be that person for you! Someone that you know they can reach out to anytime and ask questions or bounce ideas off of. I know wedding planning is a lot of looking around so I tried to make my pricing very straight forward on my website to skip all the guess work for you. Let's Chat

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours