Tami Winn Events Reviews

42 | Fort Worth, TX

42 Reviews for Tami Winn Events

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Lisa Moan · Married on 12/15/2018

Absolutely the very best!!!

Incredible: As MOB I wanted all of our wedding planning to be just as magical as the actual day itself. Tami made that wish happen and then some. She created the most fun, stress free process that allowed us to fully love and enjoy every second of this experience. The wedding day was perfection! Every vendor that Tami recommended and worked with delivered far beyond our expectation. She took my daughter’s vision and made it a beautiful reality. Our gratitude cannot ever be expressed adequately. Tami Winn is, quite simply, the very best at delivering a dream.

Sent on 01/10/2019

Amy Moan · Married on 12/15/2018

The absolute best!

I am probably like a lot of brides out there where I want to have the most beautiful wedding but lack a serious creative streak and have no clue on where to begin on planning a wedding. Enter the amazing Tami Winn! She is so knowledgeable on the vendors in the area and everyone she recommended was perfect. She took my vision and made it a reality. We also had so much fun with her and had some serious laughs! I started graduate school while planning the wedding and thought it would be so stressful, but Tami made the entire process stress free. I cannot even begin to describe how amazing our wedding day was and if anything went wrong, I couldn’t tell you because Tami had the whole day running so smoothly. I can never thank her enough for everything she did for us. She really is the best there is!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Adam Locke · Married on 10/27/2018

A Dream Wedding Planner

This review of Tami Winn Events is long overdue. Simply put, Tami Winn is the best. I should preface this review by stating that I was not an easy client. I had high expectations and was demanding. I'd be completely underselling Tami's talent (and her staff's talent) if I were merely to say that, without her guidance, contacts, judgment (aesthetic and other), planning, professionalism, poise, and commitment to put the client first, my wedding would not have been the unforgettable, beautiful, and perfect event it was. Tami made the night happen -- think of her like an uber-talented director/producer (a regular Spielberg of the wedding circuit) who is always behind the scenes, ensuring that everything goes right. With her, everything was more than right -- it was perfect.

Tami's judgment is peerless. One key example was her insistence on using a local stationer which had a minor blemish in its online reviews, which I had reservations about. There's no other way to put it: Tami was right - I was wrong - in choosing to go with that vendor, who did an absolutely incredible job on our stationary (it was beautiful; we got tons of compliments) under tight time constraints (which resulted from my silly delay). The thing with Tami Winn Events is that when you hire Tami, you get her rolodex of star vendors, who value their relationship with her, and who will do their best for you. You get everyone's A+ game when you hire Tami, and the results are clear. This wasn't obvious to me at first -- but as I saw the individual parts come together, work together like a Swiss watch, in harmony, I realized what an excellent choice my wife and I had made in choosing to go with Tami.

I could go on and on about how gorgeous the event was. How many compliments we received on the stunning flowers and design (an area where Tami particularly shines), and the little extras that helped make the night truly ours. I could tell you about how Tami is absolutely the planner to choose if you have your reception at the Modern Art Museum -- a fabulous and unique venue that (because it's a museum) comes with some rules/restrictions that Tami knows how to work around. I could tell you about how much the other talented and amazing vendors (food, outdoor catering, the band, the photographer, the videographer) all loved to work with Tami, which in turn made them all the more effective (I never would have chose the videographer or photographer I did without Tami -- and both were 100% the right call). Or I could tell you what a joy Tami is to be around, how she could ease even my hyper-anxious self, how my wife loved being around her, how she maintained the utmost professionalism even when I was particularly ... challenging ... to work with.

But I shouldn't have to say more. I (not my wife) was at times a nightmare client. And Tami Winn still managed to ensure that my wife and I had the wedding of our dreams. She is worth every single penny and then some. She is the planner I would recommend to anyone planning a wedding not just in Ft. Worth, not just in Dallas, but throughout Texas, and beyond. I wouldn't have trusted my and my wife's wedding in anyone else's hands. I give my wholehearted and unreserved praise and recommendation to Tami Winn Events. With Tami, you will have memories of your wedding you'll cherish forever. With Tami, you simply cannot go wrong.

Sent on 02/11/2019

Shelby · Married on 05/20/2017

We just utilized the month of planning package with Jamie! It was worth every penny! Jamie was AMAZING! After we had our meeting a little over 1 month out she took care of everything. She was very responsive and very professional throughout the whole process. Great to work with! The final month before my wedding was stress free and everything was absolutely PERFECT on the day of thanks to her!

Sent on 07/07/2017
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 09/03/2016

Tami was a blessing to myself and my husband throughout our wedding planning process! She was so willing to help that she customized her packages for me, considering I had previously booked about 75% of my vendors. Tami was on top of our planning and design process from the moment we booked her! She responded to all of my crazy questions and concerns in a efficient and calming manner, even when I forgot to order our bubble guns until the week of our wedding! Tami was able to keep up with our ever-changing arrangements for the wedding and implement them in the most casual and calming manner (much appreciated!). Tami also did our flowers, which I cannot thank her enough for. She was able to execute all of my dreams from flowers to hedge walls to linens without an ounce of stress being sent my way. Tami and her team are a priceless addition to any bride's vendor team and can seriously work miracles! Tami's an extremely organized lady, who was able to deal with our crazy families and friends without breaking a sweat! You will not regret enlisting this firecracker of a lady into your crew! We will forever be grateful to Tami for her calming and joyful nature throughout our journey.

Sent on 09/28/2016

I cannot say enough great things about Tami and her team! From the beginning, she gave amazing wedding planning advice and kept my mind at ease! She was so easy and wonderful to work with before and during our wedding! I distinctly remember starting to freak out about taking care of this or that at the wedding, and turning to Tami to learn she had already taken care of it for me! Tami Winn means no stress and I thank her so much for that!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Tami and her team were great to work with. The floral decor they provided for our wedding ceremony and reception was absolutely stunning. It really took our venue to the next level. We received too many compliments from guests to even count!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Meghan · Married on 04/18/2015

Tami Winn and her floral team did a GREAT job at making my crazy floral vision come to life. I wanted bright colors and an eclectic wild flower feel, and she made it happen in the most gorgeous way! From our initial meeting, I knew she would come up with something spectacular but seeing the final results still blew me away. She was great to work with through the process and helped me stay on budget. Her guidance and knowledge were beyond helpful and I can't imagine my ceremony and reception without her personal touches!

Sent on 08/21/2015

Erin · Married on 01/03/2015

Tami Winn is absolutely amazing! One of the nicest people you will ever meet and our knowledge about floral and wedding planning is extensive. I have seen several of Tami's weddings before and I loved them, so I knew I needed to meet with her once I was engaged. My first meeting with Tami was fantastic and I knew I had to use her for our wedding day. The final meeting with Tami was so insightful, she helped us with floral arrangements of course, but she also help with wedding styling. I did not hire Tami for wedding styling or consulting, but she was overly willing to help us with a few questions. You can tell Tami really enjoys her job. When I walked into the reception I was amazed by how beautiful the flowers were. It is a beautiful thing seeing your dreams become a reality. Tami took everything I said and made it more beautiful than I could have imaged. I would highly recommend Tami for any event you are having.

Sent on 01/19/2015

Rachel · Married on 10/12/2013

Words cannot express the gratitude I have for Tami Winn. From day one she kept my mind at ease with planning my wedding to the last moment walking out from the reception. She made the whole experience fun as a bride to plan and put together ideas for my dream wedding. She is the absolute best. Her amazing wedding/event planning put together one of the absolute best ceremony and reception. She took my small idea of "Ole Miss" theme, black tie wedding, and made it even better than I could imagine. The small details and ideas she had made the wedding a one of a kind.
    In addition, she has such an amazing eye for floral arrangements. She transformed the reception ballroom to a red/white and blue elegant masterpiece.
    As previously stated, words cannot express the amount of thanks I have for Tami & Tami Winn Events. They are the best. Hands down.

Sent on 10/31/2013

Richelle · Married on 08/17/2013

This is a review for both LeFleur Couture for my florist as well as Jamie for coordination and event design.

I'll start with the florist: WOW! I couldn't believe my eyes when I walked into the reception. I had given Jamie maybe one or two pictures plus the poor description in my head and Jamie knew exactly what to do with it. The flowers were exactly what I had envisioned and beyond. I was very impressed with her ability to run with what I'd given her. I was told by several people at the wedding they were the best floral designs they'd EVER seen at a wedding.

Jamie was just such a great person to work with - always very responsive, easy going and listened carefully to what I said and asked for. The design was so amazing - from the candles and vases to the tablecloths and layout of all the decor pieces.

Jamie also made sure day of that everything I needed would be taken care of - she comes set with an emergency kit for all kinds of things I never would have thought I needed. She made sure you would never sweat the small stuff on the day so you can enjoy this big moment in your life.

Everything was so organized and people knew where they needed to be and what to do. Thank you so much Jamie and LeFleur Couture for making my day so perfect!

Sent on 09/17/2013

Sarah · Married on 07/27/2013

Tami did a great job for us! Her flowers are of the utmost quality, and she has a very wide selection. She also served as our concept designer, and she made our vision a reality!

Sent on 10/31/2013

Wow...is all I can say about Tami Winn and her design team! The flowers for my daughter's wedding exceeded my expectations! Tami is amazing!!! Her design team was the friendliest and most helpful team I have every worked with!

Sent on 01/26/2013

Tami was great and very on top of everything! She planned everything out play by play and it went very smoothly.

Sent on 01/01/2013

carol · Married on 12/08/2012

Tami and Jamie are there to help you have the wedding of your dreams. They can help you stay with in your budget and it still be a beautiful wedding. We had friends who work with flowers and they were shocked to see the table sittings. I walked in the room and was spellbinded . These women work magic. Be a part of it!

Sent on 12/17/2012

Jane · Married on 09/29/2012

A huge round of applause to Tami and her team. So easy to work with and so accommodating. The flowers were gorgeous. Everyone was talking about them and asking who my vendor was. Thank you for adding such a beautiful element to my daughter's wedding.

Sent on 10/03/2012

My flowers looked perfect for the day of and they worked with us wanting to bring in our own containers for the centerpeices and me really not knowing anything about flowers or what I wanted when we started!

We also used Jamie as a day of wedding coordinator, she kept everything on time, stress free, and was so helpful and kind. I'm not sure we would have made it through everything without her, she was amazing.

Sent on 06/30/2012

Kirsten · Married on 06/16/2012

Tami Winn Events is a MUST if you are getting married in DFW area. Her flowers are gorgeous and she really listens to everything you love/hate in floral. I could not be happier with all of my decorations, flowers, and planning purposes. My family was calm the entire day knowing that TWE was handling everything! All the staff at TWE are fun, friendly, and truly want the best for your special day!! -The Hoods-

Sent on 08/15/2012
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 03/10/2012

Working with Tami was one of the BEST parts of planning our wedding. She helped formed all my floral ideas into reality. I was so excited leading up to the wedding, and couldn't wait to see my flowers. When I finally saw everything together I cried because it was so so much more than I expected! I am so happy I chose her. Her work is absolutely amazing!

Sent on 04/05/2012

Lacey · Married on 01/14/2012

F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S. They are truly fantastic. Tami planned and coordinated my wedding, and it could NOT have been more beautiful or perfect. She and her team were always so professional and responsive - they made my life WAY easier!! I would ask Tami about a million questions each week, and she would answer every single one, the day that I sent them. She knew the best vendors and how to get them to lower their prices. She completely saw my vision and made it even better! Not only that, but she was fun to work with. Every experience I have had with her has been a positive one. She is understanding, sweet, dedicated - basically everything you could ever want in your planner. I also used le Fleur Couture for my flowers, and I was COMPLETELY blown away. I mean WOW. People are still telling me how floored they were by my wedding and flowers, and it was nearly a month ago. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone. If you are lucky enough to get Tami as your planner, know that you are in great hands!!!! And you can relax; she takes care of everything! :)

Sent on 02/07/2012

Kristen · Married on 01/22/2011

I hired Tami Winn to be our Wedding Planner for my daughter's wedding ceremony. She did a phenomenal job organizing the rehearsal and all the venues that we had hired! She thought of things that I had never considered! I was able to totally relax and enjoy this joyous occasion after the 9 months of planning.
    Tami also did the flowers for my daughter's wedding/reception! From the beginning, we loved her genuine enthusiasm and creativity. She was easy to talk to and easy to get ahold of if I needed her advice on other items concerning the reception. She FAR exceeded our expectations especially since our budget was limited. She selected the most BEAUTIFUL and vivid red flowers I've ever seen! (our colors were black, white and red) We have received many compliments of how beautiful the flowers were from our guests~~my husband even noticed how outstanding they were! I would HIGHLY recommend Tami Winn as your florist!!

Sent on 01/29/2011

Nicole · Married on 12/03/2010

Tami was absolutely amazing from start to finish. I described my dream wedding to her and she created it, even better than I imagined. Tami exceeded my expectations in everyway, her attention to detail and her taste is impeccable! I also appreciated Tami's willingness to help with all aspects of our wedding, she was always available with great information and advice.

Sent on 12/28/2010

Bethany · Married on 11/13/2010

Tami and her staff are absolutely AMAZING. As soon as we met Tami, we knew we had to have her do our floral arrangements for the wedding. They were extremely professional, easy to get a hold of, and able to suggest great ideas. Our centerpieces and all of the flowers associated with the wedding and rehearsal were fabulous. Tami and her team make this process so enjoyable. We had cala lillies for our flowers and I kid you not that a month later, my mother's bouquet was still alive. The flowers were so fresh and beautiful. Wedding planning can be a stressful time. Book with Tami and you will have gorgeous flowers for your special day. She is one of the sweetest vendors that we met and we absolutely love their team. Thanks Tami for making our day so special!

Sent on 01/12/2011

Amber · Married on 05/29/2010

They provided my flowers and they were all amazing. I fell in love with my bridal bouquet when I was just looking at some pictures to get an idea of what I might want. I made an appointment with her and was amazed at how reasonable all of the prices were for everything. I told her what I wanted and everything came out perfect

Sent on 06/15/2010

Tami was the most excellent wedding planner, very professional, she made my daughters dreams a reality. No matter what she wanted, Tami made it happen.

Sent on 10/24/2012