MK Event Boutique Reviews

108 Reviews for MK Event Boutique

• Donna

Donna C. · Getting married on 06/10/2021

Outstanding Service

When I reflect back on my daughters wedding, one of the best decisions I made was to hire MK Event Planners. Hannah and Annie were professional, responsive, worked diligently to make sure the wedding was perfect in every way. My daughter and son-in-law chose to get married at their home and there were so many logistics that had to take place. Annie took over and made all of the decisions seamless and without stress. Hannah and Annie worked so hard the weekend of the wedding to make sure everyting was perfect. I highly recommend MK.

Sent on 10/30/2019

The N. · Married on 01/10/2021

Venue Review

Hannah has coordinated multiple weddings here at The Nest and always bring her A game! She is very professional, easy to work with, and is a wealth of knowledge to any couple looking to get married! If your in need of a coordinator + stationery artist, Hannah with MK Events Boutique is your gal! We love working with her, and would recommend her to anyone looking to get married who needs additional help tying all the details together!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Meg P. · Married on 12/12/2020

MK event boutique is the best!!

We loved working with MK Events from start to finish. In this crazy time with the pandemic, it was even more important to have them by our side. I can’t imagine having to navigate without them. Annie was one step ahead on every aspect of the planning and executing! My daughter’s wedding was perfect thanks to MK Events and all the vendors she recommended! We also used MK for the invitations and wedding day extras and they were beautiful. The detail put into making our event special was evident in every little thing right down to the customized hand sanitizers!! I will be using them for my other two daughters weddings someday!!

Sent on 12/23/2020
  • Mary

Mary J. · Married on 11/28/2020

Best day ever!

Working with Annie was a dream! She took my vision and brought it to life and made sure every detail was perfect. I am so thankful for her and her team! I cannot recommend MK Event Boutique enough.

Sent on 12/22/2020

Maddie B. · Married on 11/27/2020

So easy to work with!

MK Event Boutique was so great to work with! Hannah handled our month of planning and was very easy to work with and on top of every detail. She is extremely helpful when it comes to the little details that you may not think about. She’s very responsive and easy to get ahold of if you have any questions or concerns. She made sure our wedding day was perfect and everything went smoothly. She definitely eliminated any stress leading up to the wedding and the day of! We love Hannah and highly recommend MK for your planning needs!

Sent on 12/23/2020

Taylor · Married on 11/21/2020

Annie was truly a lifesaver while planning our wedding! Annie (and all of MK) was extremely organized, detailed, responsive and creative. She was so helpful with every question I had. Every time we came across a “situation”, Annie knew the solution! My husband and I are so greatful we found Annie, she made our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 04/25/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda K. · Married on 11/21/2020

The best wedding planner in DFW!

I don’t think I could have had a better experience with MK Event Boutique. Annie was our full service wedding planner and she was absolutely amazing. From helping select wedding vendors that fit within my budget (that she helped create) to helping calm me down during wedding planning freak outs... she really did it all! She was extremely prepared for every vendor meeting and was always patient, kind, and professional. Annie made herself available via text, phone call, and email which was very convenient. I felt like I was her only client!

If any issues arouse on the wedding day, I still don’t know about them! I felt so relaxed on the day of the wedding knowing that Annie and Hannah were taking care of things behind the scenes. I can’t recommend their services enough!

Sent on 12/26/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/03/2020

The Perfect Wedding with MK Event Boutique!

We used MK Event Boutique to help plan and execute our October 2020 wedding. MK was with us every step of the way through all of the changes and unknowns that came with planning a wedding during a pandemic. Despite the craziness, MK helped us have as stress-free, joyful, and easy planning experience possible. They were extremely responsive, prompt, professional, and kind. They listened to all of our wedding dreams and desires and helped make them happen within our budget. Huge shout out to Annie Edgar for all of her help and support this past year, and for making our wedding truly the most perfect and best day of our lives!

Sent on 10/15/2020

Luke G. · Married on 08/12/2020

Love MK Event Boutique!!

Hannah and her team at MK Event Boutique are seriously the best when it comes to planning your wedding day! Everything was seamless and smooth from the beginning of the planning stage to the end of your wedding day. They are extremely fun and easy to work with and everything worked out just as my wife and I intended it to be! Would highly recommend them to anyone that's looking for an exceptional team that truly cares and would do anything for their couples! Love them and my wife and I are so grateful for them!

Sent on 04/08/2020

Alyssa M. · Married on 07/31/2020

Pandemic Wedding

Putting a wedding planner in our budget was easily one of the best decisions we made! Annie and MK Event made the entire process a lot easier and far less stressful. Annie kept us on track during the entire planning process as well as the day of. Even when the pandemic hit and we had to postpone, Annie jumped in and contacted all of our vendors to confirm availability for the new date. My mom was able to enjoy the day of the wedding with me because all of the behind the scene details were taken care of. I can’t recommend MK Event enough for your wedding planning needs!

Sent on 10/11/2020

Jana E. · Married on 07/31/2020

Mk event boutique

I cannot say enough about Annie with MK event boutique. We had to cancel my daughter’s wedding 2 weeks prior due to COVID and reschedule the whole thing for 4 months later. Annie took care of everything with all of the vendors and keeping us updated. I live out of town and having such a well organized event planner let me really enjoy the planning I did with my daughter. Plus my daughter and I had a lot of fun with Annie in the process. Thank you Annie and Hannah. I cannot recommend these two ladies enough. ❤️

Sent on 01/15/2021
  • Shari

Shari N. · Married on 05/01/2020

Highly Organized Wedding Planner!

I would highly recommend Hannah and her team to plan and execute your next wedding. Hannah was professional, organized, detail oriented and flawlessly made my daughters wedding day the BEST DAY EVER! I so appreciated her holding my hand during the whole process and allowing me to enjoy the wedding day to the fullest. I never worried about a thing. Hannah was in all the details, even packing the get away car with food and drinks as well as packing up my car at the end of the night. Want a stress free wedding? Then book MK! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 02/08/2020
  • Evan

Evan R. · Married on 04/01/2020

We love working with MK!

The Royal Dukes Band absolutely loves working with Annie and Hannah! They coordinate the details with ease. Communication is easy, straightforward, and never stressful. Every event we have worked together has been a true pleasure, and we couldn't recommend them enough!

Sent on 01/28/2020

Courtney K. · Married on 02/22/2020

The best wedding planners!

Hiring the right wedding planner WILL make all the difference for your experience leading up to and during your wedding day! Annie and Hannah went above and beyond to make me feel special and to make sure I didn’t have any worries during my special day! Everything was perfect and it’s all thanks to them :) Two of my best friends have used/are currently using MK and I know we all have nothing but good things to say about these wonderful, hard working women. I love you guys!!

Sent on 04/07/2020

Brendan F. · Married on 02/10/2020

fantastic job with our backyard wedding

Like a lot of people trying to get married in 2020, we had to alter our plans. When our destination wedding plan couldn't happen, Hannah helped us go through plan B and then finally plan C in Dallas. We ended up doing a small, but awesome backyard wedding that truly exceeded our expectations. Stress free. Fun. And in the end, exactly what we wanted. Highly recommend.

Sent on 01/06/2021

Elizabeth W. · Married on 01/05/2020

so great !!

Hannah and her team were truly so helpful in all of the planning before and the day of on our wedding. She helped work with me to what I envisioned our wedding day looking like and it truly exceeded my expectations. She was quick to respond, took care of all of the tiny details (you wouldn't even think of honestly), and was very organized. The day of she was out of sight and took care of EVERYTHING!!! It made the day such a breeze for me, my husband and my family and we truly got to enjoy the day! I'm thankful she was on top of things and also allowed me to have creativity in the process (since I enjoy doing those things). Not only did she make us plates of food so we could eat before everyone else at the reception, at the end of the wedding day, she had packed extra food and drinks in the getaway car for us for when we got to the hotel. Hannah cares so well for her clients and was a blessing!!

Sent on 04/23/2020

Leigh D. · Married on 01/04/2020

Annie Edgar

Annie did a fantastic job coordinating vendors, bridal party and family. She was resourceful, creative, responsible and cared about making sure that everything was done. She kept everyone on task and to work with her was a joy! I highly recommend Annie and Hannah at MK Events!

Sent on 01/26/2020

Christine C. · Married on 01/03/2020

Mother of the groom

Annie was so wonderful. She always answered my questions, gave me suggestions and helped me with little things the grooms side needed.
    The wedding and reception was absolutely gorgeous and everything ran on time as scheduled.

Sent on 01/25/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie D. · Married on 11/22/2019

Best wedding coordinators in the business

Annie did such an amazing job at our November wedding. My husband and I had the best night of our lives and didn’t have to worry about a thing. The process went smoothly from the minute we contacted Hannah until the end of the reception. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/17/2020
  • Kim

Kim A. · Married on 10/11/2019

The best experience ever!

We had a day of coordinator for our wedding, but I feel like I got so much more! Our planner, Annie, was beyond organized and literally had every detail down. There were so many details I would not have thought of on my own. I am so happy we got a coordinator so my family, and my husband and I could enjoy our special day. Worth every penny!!!

Sent on 01/10/2020

Cindy D. · Married on 07/08/2019

Fabulous job!!! They thought of everything!

Top notch help from beginning to end left us able to just enjoy the wedding! Thanks so much to the team!!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Kim B. · Married on 06/29/2019

Mother of the Bride

We could not have done this without Hannah and her crew! Would not plan a wedding without her!

Sent on 07/16/2019

John B. · Married on 06/29/2019

Hannah Heres is amazing!

Hannah Heres was tremendous! She handled all the details for us and helped with the decisions when needed. It was our first wedding to host so we needed lots of help. She is VERY GOOD at what she does. Don't try to plan a wedding without her!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Kimberly · Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

We hired MK Event Boutique as a “month of” event planner. I can’t say enough great things about Hannah! She is so organized and incredibly knowledgeable! She is always on top of things. When I would think of something that needed to be done, she was already 3 steps ahead of me. Hannah really made the whole wedding planning process stress free. She’s such a sweet person and she loves what she does, it shows! I had a vision of our wedding day with high expectations and Hannah exceeded those! I was told by numerous people “expect some things to go wrong because they always do on weddings days”. That defiantly was not the case for us! EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT! I am not exaggerating! Hannah seriously made my vision come to life! I can’t thank her enough for all the hard work, patients with me and positive attitude the entire time. My husband and I had the best experience with Hannah and her team. I highly recommend them to anyone. Thank you for making our wedding day absolutely wonderful!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Jack M. · Married on 06/15/2019

Best There Is!

It was an incredible night made easy by MK! We will never forget how perfect the night was, being able to celebrate it with family and friends! We would 10/10 recommend them to anyone we know! Thank you for your amazing work and helping us make the night so special for us!

Sent on 07/18/2019