MK Event Boutique Reviews

MK Event Boutique 7
  • Donna

Donna Cavaretta-Rea · Getting married on 06/10/2021

Outstanding Service

When I reflect back on my daughters wedding, one of the best decisions I made was to hire MK Event Planners. Hannah and Annie were professional, responsive, worked diligently to make sure the wedding was perfect in every way. My daughter and son-in-law chose to get married at their home and there were so many logistics that had to take place. Annie took over and made all of the decisions seamless and without stress. Hannah and Annie worked so hard the weekend of the wedding to make sure everyting was perfect. I highly recommend MK.

Sent on 10/30/2019

The Nest At Ruth Farms · Getting married on 01/10/2021

Venue Review

Hannah has coordinated multiple weddings here at The Nest and always bring her A game! She is very professional, easy to work with, and is a wealth of knowledge to any couple looking to get married! If your in need of a coordinator + stationery artist, Hannah with MK Events Boutique is your gal! We love working with her, and would recommend her to anyone looking to get married who needs additional help tying all the details together!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Cindy Duran · Married on 07/08/2019

Fabulous job!!! They thought of everything!

Top notch help from beginning to end left us able to just enjoy the wedding! Thanks so much to the team!!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Kim Brochu · Married on 06/29/2019

Mother of the Bride

We could not have done this without Hannah and her crew! Would not plan a wedding without her!

Sent on 07/16/2019

John Brochu · Married on 06/29/2019

Hannah Heres is amazing!

Hannah Heres was tremendous! She handled all the details for us and helped with the decisions when needed. It was our first wedding to host so we needed lots of help. She is VERY GOOD at what she does. Don't try to plan a wedding without her!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Kimberly · Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

We hired MK Event Boutique as a “month of” event planner. I can’t say enough great things about Hannah! She is so organized and incredibly knowledgeable! She is always on top of things. When I would think of something that needed to be done, she was already 3 steps ahead of me. Hannah really made the whole wedding planning process stress free. She’s such a sweet person and she loves what she does, it shows! I had a vision of our wedding day with high expectations and Hannah exceeded those! I was told by numerous people “expect some things to go wrong because they always do on weddings days”. That defiantly was not the case for us! EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT! I am not exaggerating! Hannah seriously made my vision come to life! I can’t thank her enough for all the hard work, patients with me and positive attitude the entire time. My husband and I had the best experience with Hannah and her team. I highly recommend them to anyone. Thank you for making our wedding day absolutely wonderful!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Jack Mccoy · Married on 06/15/2019

Best There Is!

It was an incredible night made easy by MK! We will never forget how perfect the night was, being able to celebrate it with family and friends! We would 10/10 recommend them to anyone we know! Thank you for your amazing work and helping us make the night so special for us!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Page Schreck · Married on 06/08/2019

Loved Working With MK Event Boutique!!

We can’t recommend MK Event Boutique highly enough! Annie was with us from before the proposal to the loading of the car after the reception. She was organized, patient, and always full of wonderful recommendations and/or suggestions when asked. People would ask me if I was nervous as the wedding approached but I honestly could tell them I was not, because everything was in Annie’s capable hands. We are huge fans of MK Event Boutique.

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Glassman · Married on 06/08/2019

MK Event Boutique helped make our wedding perfect!

We had the best experience with MK Event Boutique. Multiple times during the wedding process we said "I can't imagine trying to do this without them!". They thought of everything and are incredibly detail oriented and dependable. It was such a comfort to leave so many things in their hands and feel confident they were going to follow through and make everything perfect! We would absolutely recommend them to any friends or family getting married in DFW.

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Stacy

Stacy Morrow Smith · Married on 06/04/2019

Such a blessing

MK Event Boutique did an amazing job helping us with my daughter's wedding. They jumped in and took over many last minute details that I didn't have to worry about. On the day of, every time I would begin to worry about something, they would take it off my plate. They were wonderful!

Sent on 04/21/2019

Jaime Fuerman Ruhl · Married on 04/27/2019

Best wedding planner EVER!!!!

Hiring MK Event Boutique for wedding planning and paperie was the BEST decision we ever made during our wedding process!!! Hannah and her team were so professional, creative, timely, helpful, dedicated and an absolute joy to work with. I had not even considered hiring a wedding planner at first due to my lack of understanding on how much they do and how time consuming the planning process can be on your own. I finally decided I needed help and was referred to several wedding planning companies, after speaking with Hannah on our initial call I felt like I was talking to a friend and felt immediately comfortable and confident MK Event Boutique was the perfect fit for us. I had no idea just how much they would do for us and how integral they were going to be in making our wedding a day we’ll never forget! From designing to setting us up with our amazing vendors to answering questions day or night to making last minute changes and runs to Hobby Lobby for me to making sure every detail was taken care of- Hannah and her team made our wedding absolutely perfect and stress free. Hands down the absolute best wedding planning and paperie company around!!! I HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Jeffrey C Ruhl · Married on 04/27/2019

Best decision for your wedding

The best wedding decision we made was hiring MK Event Boutique. They made everything easier with great vendor selections on cake, flowers, and invitations (all were better than we ever dreamed) while making it enjoyable and stress free. We cannot thank them enough for all the hard work they put in. They think of everything and execute perfectly. We Loved them!

Sent on 05/11/2019
  • Lori

Lori Mclaughlin Fuerman · Married on 04/27/2019

Best wedding ever!

Hannah was a dream to work with. She made Jaime and Jeff's wedding day go so smoothly. It was truly the most beautiful wedding we have ever seen.

Sent on 06/14/2019

Hannah · Married on 04/06/2019

Absolutely Incredible to work with!

Hannah and her team are spectacular at what they do! I cant thank them enough for being the absolute ROCK during our wedding. Without them, I do not know what I would have done because they handled everything so professionally and gracefully. I would recommend them to anyone who is getting married! Thank you for making my dream wedding a reality!

Sent on 04/18/2019
  • Travis

Travis Hitt · Married on 03/23/2019

I absolutely recommend Hannah!

Hannah and her team were incredible to say the least. She was extremely professional, punctual and respectful. When I (the Groom) did not understand why certain things were being done or needed to be done she took time to explain every little moving part to me. She is very good at what she does. I 100% recommend Hannah and her team.

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Benham · Married on 12/01/2018

Can I get married again?

I am so so so thankful to MK Event Boutique and my planner, Annie! Without her, I don't think we would have had a wedding because she took the stress/nerves completely out! I came to her with a "vision" and she brought it completely to life! She was always checking in with me and letting me know what I needed to do next and when. She made picking everything so simple! I cannot imagine doing this without her!

Sent on 01/31/2019
  • Alison

Alison Ness · Married on 11/03/2018

Truly the best!

MK Event Boutique was amazing to work with. They were organized and truly took care of everything. They set us up with the best vendors, had beautiful design ideas and suggestion and most of all made me feel comfortable. They took care of everything and the actual day of the wedding I had zero stress knowing they were in charge of everything. It was the perfect night because of them!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Ellen · Married on 09/22/2018

Perfect wedding from begnning to end

I was mother of the bride, and had quite a bit of contact with Hannah. She was a life saver! She was always caring, professional and patient (with all of our questions and requests) . I just knew after contacting her, that any issue would be taken care of and I didn't have to worry about it again. Her communication with our other vendors was excellent, and she coordinated everything flawlessly. Hannah was there for us in the months leading up to the wedding day, and MK Event Boutique perfectly executed my daughter's fairy tale wedding plans. The day was perfection from beginning to end! Thank you Hannah!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Summer · Married on 09/08/2018

Hands down the best wedding planning and paperie company in Dallas... if not in the world! ;) Truly, there is no way we could have pulled off the *dream* wedding we had without MK Event Boutique. I was one of the brides who didn’t even consider a wedding planner simply because of the lack of understanding about how much they do. Hannah literally does it all, while still making it a completely customized experience to the bride and groom! We can HONESTLY say the wedding planning and engagement season would have been totally overwhelming and likely chaos without Hannah & Annie! MK Event Boutique made planning our wedding planning so incredibly joyful and easy and FUN! We literally can’t imagine doing it without them. I wish I could get remarried (to the same man of course) a million times over to relive our perfect, magical wedding that MK Event Boutique made happen!

Sent on 10/14/2018
    MK Event Boutique 8

Nancy Mackey · Married on 09/08/2018

Wedding Planner is So Worth It!

We hired MK Event Boutique to handle our wedding planning. Hannah and her team are so organized and knowledgeable in the industry. We thoroughly enjoyed working with them on our wedding, and they made planning really fun and stress-free! They have great recommendations for every aspect of a wedding, and will make your dream wedding come true. They are so detail-oriented, and every little detail was taken care of, and we could just enjoy planning with them prior to the wedding. Then, on the wedding day, we relaxed and thoroughly enjoyed the wedding and reception knowing that all would be handled as planned! They are a joy to work with, and we feel like we made new friends. They are well worth the fee for their services, and we highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Alicia · Married on 06/23/2018

Would not have been possible to pull together our best day without MK! Hannah and her team were all and more you could hope for in the wedding planning process answering millions of questions/making sure we were prepared/giving ideas/executing to a tee! So much thanks to a WONDERFUL team! I highly recommend their services for an amazing and stress-free experience! Wish we could live the day again!!!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/23/2018

About a year ago we hired Hannah to be our wedding planner for the “month of”. It was so important to me that the final weeks and days leading up to our wedding were as stress free as possible. From the start, MK was very responsive in their messages when I had questions and requested quotes. Although we hired Hannah for the month of, she was still in contact with me over the course of our engagement and wedding planning. She was sweet enough to answer questions and give feedback when needed. The month of, I handed all information about planning over to Hannah. She was extremely organized yet flexible when changes were made. She kept in contact with me daily by keeping me updated on any final touches she had questions on and making sure I was relaxing and enjoying my final days a bride. When I had my moments of feeling overwhelmed, she was there to listen and offer a lending hand or send me a sweet note. Hannah has such a calm demeanor, leaving you no worries when it comes to leaving the most important day of your life, in her hands. She listens to your wants, needs and vision, making it more than your own reality. She truly has a servant’s heart, making you want to grow into a friendship with her. Hiring MK was one of the greatest decisions we made when it came to our wedding. She made it stress free, fun and absolutely stunning! Thank you, Hannah!
    Annie, thank you so much for your additional help with it came to assisting Hannah on our wedding day and our paperie requests. You were responsive to our needs and supportive with your sweet smile. Your creativity with our ceremony/reception signage and escort cards brought that extra touch of elegance that I was looking for to make everything come together.

Sent on 07/09/2018
    MK Event Boutique 9
    MK Event Boutique 10
    MK Event Boutique 11

hailey · Married on 05/18/2018

As an extremely type A bride, I highly recommend joining the MK Event Boutique family. That’s right, I said “family”. When you work with Hannah and Annie, you don’t just get a wedding planner or coordinator. You get a person who listens, values, and respects your vision while exceeding your expectations in their execution. The MK Event Boutique family continued to surprise my groom and me by their thoughtfulness, efficiency, creativity, responsiveness, attention to detail, and passion. They loved and served us so well which allowed us to focus on our marriage instead of stressing about a one day event. Need more convincing? Reach out to Hannah or Annie and you will immediate see their kind, hard-working, fun, and innovative nature.

Sent on 12/08/2017
    MK Event Boutique 19
    MK Event Boutique 20
    MK Event Boutique 21

Taylor · Married on 04/28/2018

Annie was truly a lifesaver while planning our wedding! Annie (and all of MK) was extremely organized, detailed, responsive and creative. She was so helpful with every question I had. Every time we came across a “situation”, Annie knew the solution! My husband and I are so greatful we found Annie, she made our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Julie · Married on 04/14/2018

Awesome time to work with! Annie was the best and I would not have been able to enjoy my daughters wedding with out her. Thanks again Annie!

Sent on 04/26/2018