MK Event Boutique Reviews

98 Reviews for MK Event Boutique

• Donna

Donna Cavaretta-Rea · Getting married on 06/10/2021

Outstanding Service

When I reflect back on my daughters wedding, one of the best decisions I made was to hire MK Event Planners. Hannah and Annie were professional, responsive, worked diligently to make sure the wedding was perfect in every way. My daughter and son-in-law chose to get married at their home and there were so many logistics that had to take place. Annie took over and made all of the decisions seamless and without stress. Hannah and Annie worked so hard the weekend of the wedding to make sure everyting was perfect. I highly recommend MK.

Sent on 10/30/2019

The Nest At Ruth Farms · Getting married on 01/10/2021

Venue Review

Hannah has coordinated multiple weddings here at The Nest and always bring her A game! She is very professional, easy to work with, and is a wealth of knowledge to any couple looking to get married! If your in need of a coordinator + stationery artist, Hannah with MK Events Boutique is your gal! We love working with her, and would recommend her to anyone looking to get married who needs additional help tying all the details together!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Luke Gaie · Married on 08/12/2020

Love MK Event Boutique!!

Hannah and her team at MK Event Boutique are seriously the best when it comes to planning your wedding day! Everything was seamless and smooth from the beginning of the planning stage to the end of your wedding day. They are extremely fun and easy to work with and everything worked out just as my wife and I intended it to be! Would highly recommend them to anyone that's looking for an exceptional team that truly cares and would do anything for their couples! Love them and my wife and I are so grateful for them!

Sent on 04/08/2020
  • Shari

Shari Nederhoff · Married on 05/01/2020

Highly Organized Wedding Planner!

I would highly recommend Hannah and her team to plan and execute your next wedding. Hannah was professional, organized, detail oriented and flawlessly made my daughters wedding day the BEST DAY EVER! I so appreciated her holding my hand during the whole process and allowing me to enjoy the wedding day to the fullest. I never worried about a thing. Hannah was in all the details, even packing the get away car with food and drinks as well as packing up my car at the end of the night. Want a stress free wedding? Then book MK! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 02/08/2020
  • Evan

Evan | Royal Dukes Band · Married on 04/01/2020

We love working with MK!

The Royal Dukes Band absolutely loves working with Annie and Hannah! They coordinate the details with ease. Communication is easy, straightforward, and never stressful. Every event we have worked together has been a true pleasure, and we couldn't recommend them enough!

Sent on 01/28/2020

Courtney Kuehler · Married on 02/22/2020

The best wedding planners!

Hiring the right wedding planner WILL make all the difference for your experience leading up to and during your wedding day! Annie and Hannah went above and beyond to make me feel special and to make sure I didn’t have any worries during my special day! Everything was perfect and it’s all thanks to them :) Two of my best friends have used/are currently using MK and I know we all have nothing but good things to say about these wonderful, hard working women. I love you guys!!

Elizabeth Williams · Married on 01/05/2020

so great !!

Hannah and her team were truly so helpful in all of the planning before and the day of on our wedding. She helped work with me to what I envisioned our wedding day looking like and it truly exceeded my expectations. She was quick to respond, took care of all of the tiny details (you wouldn't even think of honestly), and was very organized. The day of she was out of sight and took care of EVERYTHING!!! It made the day such a breeze for me, my husband and my family and we truly got to enjoy the day! I'm thankful she was on top of things and also allowed me to have creativity in the process (since I enjoy doing those things). Not only did she make us plates of food so we could eat before everyone else at the reception, at the end of the wedding day, she had packed extra food and drinks in the getaway car for us for when we got to the hotel. Hannah cares so well for her clients and was a blessing!!

Sent on 04/23/2020

Leigh Davis · Married on 01/04/2020

Annie Edgar

Annie did a fantastic job coordinating vendors, bridal party and family. She was resourceful, creative, responsible and cared about making sure that everything was done. She kept everyone on task and to work with her was a joy! I highly recommend Annie and Hannah at MK Events!

Sent on 01/26/2020

Christine Cleveland · Married on 01/03/2020

Mother of the groom

Annie was so wonderful. She always answered my questions, gave me suggestions and helped me with little things the grooms side needed.
    The wedding and reception was absolutely gorgeous and everything ran on time as scheduled.

Sent on 01/25/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Duran · Married on 11/22/2019

Best wedding coordinators in the business

Annie did such an amazing job at our November wedding. My husband and I had the best night of our lives and didn’t have to worry about a thing. The process went smoothly from the minute we contacted Hannah until the end of the reception. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/17/2020
  • Kim

Kim Aldy · Married on 10/11/2019

The best experience ever!

We had a day of coordinator for our wedding, but I feel like I got so much more! Our planner, Annie, was beyond organized and literally had every detail down. There were so many details I would not have thought of on my own. I am so happy we got a coordinator so my family, and my husband and I could enjoy our special day. Worth every penny!!!

Sent on 01/10/2020

Cindy Duran · Married on 07/08/2019

Fabulous job!!! They thought of everything!

Top notch help from beginning to end left us able to just enjoy the wedding! Thanks so much to the team!!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Kim Brochu · Married on 06/29/2019

Mother of the Bride

We could not have done this without Hannah and her crew! Would not plan a wedding without her!

Sent on 07/16/2019

John Brochu · Married on 06/29/2019

Hannah Heres is amazing!

Hannah Heres was tremendous! She handled all the details for us and helped with the decisions when needed. It was our first wedding to host so we needed lots of help. She is VERY GOOD at what she does. Don't try to plan a wedding without her!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Kimberly · Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

We hired MK Event Boutique as a “month of” event planner. I can’t say enough great things about Hannah! She is so organized and incredibly knowledgeable! She is always on top of things. When I would think of something that needed to be done, she was already 3 steps ahead of me. Hannah really made the whole wedding planning process stress free. She’s such a sweet person and she loves what she does, it shows! I had a vision of our wedding day with high expectations and Hannah exceeded those! I was told by numerous people “expect some things to go wrong because they always do on weddings days”. That defiantly was not the case for us! EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT! I am not exaggerating! Hannah seriously made my vision come to life! I can’t thank her enough for all the hard work, patients with me and positive attitude the entire time. My husband and I had the best experience with Hannah and her team. I highly recommend them to anyone. Thank you for making our wedding day absolutely wonderful!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Jack Mccoy · Married on 06/15/2019

Best There Is!

It was an incredible night made easy by MK! We will never forget how perfect the night was, being able to celebrate it with family and friends! We would 10/10 recommend them to anyone we know! Thank you for your amazing work and helping us make the night so special for us!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Page Schreck · Married on 06/08/2019

Loved Working With MK Event Boutique!!

We can’t recommend MK Event Boutique highly enough! Annie was with us from before the proposal to the loading of the car after the reception. She was organized, patient, and always full of wonderful recommendations and/or suggestions when asked. People would ask me if I was nervous as the wedding approached but I honestly could tell them I was not, because everything was in Annie’s capable hands. We are huge fans of MK Event Boutique.

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Glassman · Married on 06/08/2019

MK Event Boutique helped make our wedding perfect!

We had the best experience with MK Event Boutique. Multiple times during the wedding process we said "I can't imagine trying to do this without them!". They thought of everything and are incredibly detail oriented and dependable. It was such a comfort to leave so many things in their hands and feel confident they were going to follow through and make everything perfect! We would absolutely recommend them to any friends or family getting married in DFW.

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Stacy

Stacy Morrow Smith · Married on 06/04/2019

Such a blessing

MK Event Boutique did an amazing job helping us with my daughter's wedding. They jumped in and took over many last minute details that I didn't have to worry about. On the day of, every time I would begin to worry about something, they would take it off my plate. They were wonderful!

Sent on 04/21/2019
  • Philippe

Philippe A. Ichter · Married on 05/24/2019

Perfect Planning to an Unforgettable Night!

From weeks before our special day, to the second the last present gets loaded in your parents car, MK was readily available and willing to help from start to finish. They took care of vendors, put together an extensive timeline, and made sure everyone was where they needed to be. When I was running late to arrive, they were proactive to rebuttle só no one knew other than the planners at MK and my groomsmen. A wedding should only be done one time, and with MK, your one time will last a lifetime!

• Lindsey

Lindsey Lederer · Married on 05/24/2019

Thank you MK for helping plan and execute my dream day!

If you’re thinking of cutting planning from your wedding budget, think again! I used MK for month of planning and they provided me with exceptional service from my initial consultation all the way up until our grand exit. MK allowed me, my family, and my friends to live fully in the moment the day of the wedding as they took care of EVERYTHING! They beautifully set up our decor, coordinated with all vendors, and kept us right on track with our timeline. MK did an exceptional job, and I highly recommend you look no further.

Jaime Fuerman Ruhl · Married on 04/27/2019

Best wedding planner EVER!!!!

Hiring MK Event Boutique for wedding planning and paperie was the BEST decision we ever made during our wedding process!!! Hannah and her team were so professional, creative, timely, helpful, dedicated and an absolute joy to work with. I had not even considered hiring a wedding planner at first due to my lack of understanding on how much they do and how time consuming the planning process can be on your own. I finally decided I needed help and was referred to several wedding planning companies, after speaking with Hannah on our initial call I felt like I was talking to a friend and felt immediately comfortable and confident MK Event Boutique was the perfect fit for us. I had no idea just how much they would do for us and how integral they were going to be in making our wedding a day we’ll never forget! From designing to setting us up with our amazing vendors to answering questions day or night to making last minute changes and runs to Hobby Lobby for me to making sure every detail was taken care of- Hannah and her team made our wedding absolutely perfect and stress free. Hands down the absolute best wedding planning and paperie company around!!! I HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Jeffrey C Ruhl · Married on 04/27/2019

Best decision for your wedding

The best wedding decision we made was hiring MK Event Boutique. They made everything easier with great vendor selections on cake, flowers, and invitations (all were better than we ever dreamed) while making it enjoyable and stress free. We cannot thank them enough for all the hard work they put in. They think of everything and execute perfectly. We Loved them!

Sent on 05/11/2019
  • Lori

Lori Mclaughlin Fuerman · Married on 04/27/2019

Best wedding ever!

Hannah was a dream to work with. She made Jaime and Jeff's wedding day go so smoothly. It was truly the most beautiful wedding we have ever seen.

Sent on 06/14/2019

Hannah · Married on 04/06/2019

Absolutely Incredible to work with!

Hannah and her team are spectacular at what they do! I cant thank them enough for being the absolute ROCK during our wedding. Without them, I do not know what I would have done because they handled everything so professionally and gracefully. I would recommend them to anyone who is getting married! Thank you for making my dream wedding a reality!

Sent on 04/18/2019