420 Main Street, Fort Worth, TX 76109 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 32
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Treasured Heart Events

Treasured Heart Events is a boutique wedding planning company operating out of Fort Worth, Texas. Owner and creative director Ashlee Nicholson and her talented team of passionate event coordinators bring years of experience to every celebration. They believe that weddings should reflect each couple’s unique romantic bond and strive to create a personalized and stress-free experience for every client. Their work has been featured in a variety of esteemed publications including The Wedding Chicks, The Southern Social, Style Me Pretty, Whimsically Wed, and more.

Treasured Heart Events is available for weddings throughout the DFW area. From day one, Ashlee and her team are dedicated to providing you with exceptional service and offer a selection of planning packages to choose from. Each package is designed to accommodate budgets and visions of all shapes and sizes and can be customized to fit your specific needs and desires. As an added bonus, the Treasured Heart team believes in the value of giving back, and donate 10% of all profits towards a charitable organization. Their services include:

• Full planning

36 Reviews for Treasured Heart Events

• Lucy

Lucy M. · Getting married on 07/09/2021

"Treasure" to work with!

Going with Treasured Heart Events was an awesome decision! I saw how much they helped one of my best friends with her wedding planning and day-of coordination and knew I would be in great hands. I went with their wedding design and month/day-of coordination package for my wedding. It was so nice to have someone helping me think through different design ideas and helping make sure I didn't forget any of the details. In the final month of planning, my coordinator was instrumental in finalizing the last details and confirming them with all of my vendors. This is a great group of kind and gifted planners! (Thanks, Addi for all you did!)

Sent on 09/27/2020

Catherine R. · Married on 11/08/2020

Highly Recommend!

The TH team are incredible! They genuinely cared about my wedding and no question was too small. They made great vendor recommendations, which made me feel like I was spending my money with the right people, took care of all vendor communication in the weeks before my wedding, and thought of the little details, like having bobby pins and mints on hand!

Sent on 11/21/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Treasured Heart Events Pricing

Treasured Heart Events Price Rates

Treasured Heart Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1900
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Team of Treasured Heart Events

Ashlee Nicholson

Ashlee Nicholson

Owner | Creative Director | Lead Planner

Hello there you beautiful bride!! My name is Ashlee and I am the Owner, Creative Director + Lead Planner here at Treasured Heart Events. I found my passion in the wedding world during my early college years, and after The Lord breathed life into this company in January 2016, I couldn’t imagine doing anything else. Wedding planning is truly my passion, and I hope you feel that in every interaction you have with myself or any of our team members.

Aside from weddings, I enjoy spending time with my husband, Brett, our newborn daughter, Faye, and our two rescue pups, Rosie and Lexi! A good cup of cold brew coffee is the way to my heart!!

Addi Mendoza

Addi Mendoza

Lead Planner

Hey Pretties! Addi here, lover of cats, carbs, and Jesus. If you're here looking for a wedding planner, look no further- we've got you covered! We are here to serve you, love you, and pray for you from the moment we meet you.

I originally started with Ashlee at Treasured Heart Events when she first opened shop in 2016. We were roommates at TCU, she was working out of the house, so one day I posed the question, "Need any help?" She said, "Heck ya!" and I started as her very first intern senior year of college. After graduating, I took my first "big girl" job, which moved me to Dallas. Fast forward 3 years, I was praying for a way back into the wedding world when I called up Ash again and said, "Need any help?"

So here I am back in the saddle, ready to make your big day the best, funnest, amazingest, beautifulest and most special day ever!

Morgan Pfursich

Morgan Pfursich

Lead Planner

Hey there! My name is Morgan, and I have been with the team since March 2019! I first discovered my love for weddings after helping a family friend coordinate all the intricacies of their wedding. I love being able to help couples on their special day so they can relax and enjoy the beauty of all the small moments on their wedding day.

One of my favorite moments in a wedding is the exchanging of vows. It is so beautiful to watch two people commit their lives to each other in front of God, their family and friends and to celebrate that commitment. You will also see me get all teary-eyed during every single father-daughter dance!

Outside of weddings, I spend most of my time with my dog. Whether it’s walking around Fort Worth trails, or enjoying some Mexican food on a beautiful patio, my dog, Gunner, tends to be by my side! I can’t wait to meet you and discuss your very special day!

View team

• 420 Main Street Fort Worth, TX, 76109 See on map
    Location of (Treasured Heart Events)
  • 3805 Trail Lake Drive Fort Worth, TX, 76109 See on map
    972-480-6375 (Phone number)
    Location of (Treasured Heart Events)