Treasured Heart Events Reviews

36 Reviews for Treasured Heart Events

• Emily

Emily · Getting married on 03/03/2023

Absolutely AMAZING!

As an owner of an event venue in Fort Worth, I work with a lot of wedding planners. The second I got engaged I knew I wanted THE and Ashlee to coordinate my wedding. Ashlee and her team are incredible! They are patient, SUPER organized, talented, and amazing ladies who do not overlook a thing when it comes to wedding planning! They make the stress of wedding planning melt away. They do not push you in one direction, they help make YOUR wedding dreams come to life! On the day of my wedding I didn't worry about a single thing, because I knew Ashlee had everything handled! I was able to soak in every second of the day with my friends and family! My wedding day was a dream and I would relive it in a heartbeat! You will no be disappointed booking Ashlee and her team to coordinate your wedding!

Sent on 04/23/2021
  • Lucy

Lucy M. · Married on 07/09/2021

"Treasure" to work with!

Going with Treasured Heart Events was an awesome decision! I saw how much they helped one of my best friends with her wedding planning and day-of coordination and knew I would be in great hands. I went with their wedding design and month/day-of coordination package for my wedding. It was so nice to have someone helping me think through different design ideas and helping make sure I didn't forget any of the details. In the final month of planning, my coordinator was instrumental in finalizing the last details and confirming them with all of my vendors. This is a great group of kind and gifted planners! (Thanks, Addi for all you did!)

Sent on 09/27/2020

Catherine R. · Married on 11/08/2020

Highly Recommend!

The TH team are incredible! They genuinely cared about my wedding and no question was too small. They made great vendor recommendations, which made me feel like I was spending my money with the right people, took care of all vendor communication in the weeks before my wedding, and thought of the little details, like having bobby pins and mints on hand!

Sent on 11/21/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer W. · Married on 11/07/2020

You will NOT regret booking them!

I have been in nursing school the entire time I had to plan my wedding. For that reason, my husband and I decided it would be best to hire a wedding planner to help ease some of the stress. At first it seemed a bit silly to hire a wedding planner because I thought how hard can wedding planning be? Well, I quickly realized it is overwhelming, stressful, hectic, and things change so often! Time and time again I would tell my husband how glad I was we had decided to hire Treasured Heart Events. I was fortunate enough to work with Ashlee and she was AMAZING from start to finish. :) I still remember our first phone meeting with her. I expressed all of our concerns with budget, guest count, and so on, and Ashlee listened and addressed all of my concerns. After our conversation, she sent over affordable package options. We decided to pick the month of and design. Ashlee created a design board for us and a budget list (not part of our package). She consistently answered emails in a timely manner and was so helpful! As we all know COVID has been around since March and we unfortunately still had to deal with it in July! There were SEVERAL times I would panic and want to stress cry, but I would send Ashlee an email instead and she would seriously just make EVERYTHING better! It was so nice having someone being positive during such negative times. Well, fast-forward to the month of the wedding and Ashlee, again, on top of things and handling all of the frequent changes with exceptional professionalism. The day of the wedding went so smooth thanks to her and her team. You would not believe how organized, prepared, and helpful her team was! From making sure the decorations were set at the right place to providing eye lash glue, they were ready for it! If you're looking for a wedding planner and don't know if it's for you, JUST DO IT! lol! There are so many things you don't think of, but they do and it helps you enjoy your day more. I will always recommend a wedding planner, but most importantly, Treasured Heart Events. I promise the time(s) will come were you will be so thankful you have them.

Sent on 07/19/2020
  • Abby

Abby R. · Married on 05/30/2020

Look no further!

I can't even put into words how thankful we were to have Treasured Heart Events, specifically Ashlee, as our wedding planner. When I began planning our wedding I was very stressed about choosing the right planner. My mom has passed and so I knew I would need a lot of help and support throughout this season. I met with Ashlee over zoom and right away I knew she was going to be perfect. She has a heart of gold and is willing to create whatever to match your style! Not only is she amazing at what she does, but she went above and beyond to help us plan not one, but TWO weddings! She did not let COVID get in the way of helping us plan an intimate ceremony and another wedding with all of our favorite people. Needless to say, I really could not have done it without Ashlee. If you are unsure who to go with- go with these ladies! They truly helped us create the wedding of our dreams. We are beyond grateful for them!

Sent on 10/06/2020
  • Anna

Anna R. · Married on 01/11/2020

A Planner that Exceeds all Expectations

Hiring Ashlee with Treasured Heart Events was without a doubt the best decision that we made during the wedding planning process. I can't thank her enough for giving my daughter the wedding of her dreams - a wedding that exceeded all of our expectations, and believe me those expectations were high. Ashlee's artistic vision, excellent organizational skills, ability to stay on budget, and most importantly, her grace and confidence under pressure helped to create the most magical day. When giving wedding advice, people always tell you to "be present" and enjoy every moment - looking back, I can honestly say that I did because Ashlee had everything under control. On a personal note, I can't thank Ashlee enough for going above and beyond when we needed her the most. We had a family emergency arise several days before the wedding that needed our undivided attention. Thanks to Ashlee we were able to be there for our family when they needed us the most. Knowing that all last minute wedding details were being handled timely and professionally was priceless! Ashlee has a very special gift when it comes to wedding planning - we will forever be grateful that shared it with us!

Sent on 02/04/2020
  • Brooke

Brooke T. · Married on 09/06/2019

Fun easy planning

Ashlee made my wedding planning so easy. We had about 5 months to plan our wedding which could be very stressful but it was a smooth process because of her. Every vendor she introduced us to was wonderful and understood our dream. Our wedding was absolutely beautiful and STRESS FREE.

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Katieknicholson

Katie K. · Married on 08/18/2019

Incredible!

One of the best decisions we had made throughout the entire wedding process! Ashlee is so genuine, loving, organized, and professional. There is no way we could have planned/ got through the wedding without her! You need to hire her for your wedding, you will not regret it.

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah D. · Married on 07/13/2019

Best wedding planner EVER!

From our very first meeting with Ashlee, we felt certain that she would leave no stone unturned and we were right. I am someone who loves a checklist and thrives on getting everything checked off. If I’m a 10 on the 1-10 checklist scale, Ashlee is a 15! Ashlee went above and beyond on all of our expectations. She thought of things that never would have crossed our minds. That gave us so much peace. She seemed to have the ability to be in all places at once. Our wedding - the biggest day of our lives! - was stress-free because it was in her very competent hands. She remained calm, cool, and collected and her peacefulness was contagious. We absolutely loved having Ashlee be a part of our day and couldn't imagine that day without her and her team!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Melanie M. · Married on 06/29/2019

The absolute best!

I don't think it will ever be possible to thank Ashlee enough for the outstanding work she did with our wedding. My vision for the wedding was simple, but my life during the planning process was not! Ashlee handled me being in nursing school, graduating, traveling for job interviews, my long-distance relationship with my fiancé, moving to a different state, and starting a new job all in stride and stayed so organized through it all that I never truly worried about anything! Honestly my only stress was whether or not I was dropping the ball! She helped us find the perfect vendors that met our desires, budget and guest list. We invited A LOT of guests, but knew due to age and health that a lot of them wouldn't be able to travel. Difficulty planning a wedding for anywhere from 150-250 guests? Absolutely not. Ashlee and her team knew how to make it happen.

And lastly, if you feel like the weather this year has just brought you way, way down and honestly violently rained on your parade, hire this team. We were predicted to have beautiful weather all week for our wedding, even an hour before the wedding the forecast was beautiful. And then an absolutely sideways storm hit and wouldn't let up. Ashlee was so communicative, respectful, organized and positive, the wedding went off without a hitch (in my eyes...but dang do I know she worked hard).

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley H. · Married on 06/04/2019

You will not regret it!

We hired TH Events for day of services for our wedding - and got so much more!

From the very beginning, Ashlee was amazing. Even in response to my first email reaching out, she anticipated my every question, every need, and did it with such understanding and sincerity. She was professional, organized, and a joy to work with. As those weeks got closer to wedding day, I knew I had nothing to worry about because I had Ashlee!

Another reason I am so happy I went with TH Events, was their dedication to missions. I LOVED that in addition to marrying my lifelong partner and starting our journey together, we were able to start it with a contribution to service and charity.

Sent on 04/27/2019
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 03/23/2019

Courtney is AMAZING!

We booked TH for day of coordination services. Courtney did a fantastic job making sure everything was perfect on our wedding day. She helped me relax and stayed on top of everything all night, even kicked out a wedding crasher (with a smile on her face!). I know that my day would have been extremely stressful if it had not been for Courtney and her assistant Helen. They kept everything on schedule and if there was a problem, I never knew because they took care of it! Courtney was very prompt, professional, sweet, flexible, and obviously loves her job. Thanks again Courtney and Helen!!

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 12/01/2018

One of the Best Investments You Can Make for Your Big Day!

Ashlee's expertise is well beyond her years. She's organized, professional and just an all-around joy to work with. We hired Ashlee to be our day-of coordinator after I finally realized I couldn't feasibly do it all. I had a clear vision and Ashlee helped execute it beautifully. I knew I didn't have to worry about a thing with her at the helm! Hire her -- her services will be some of the best money you spend on your wedding!

Sent on 12/21/2018
  • Leslie

Leslie A. · Married on 05/12/2018

Incredible experience

I’ve known Ashlee most of my life as we grew up in the same town, so when choosing a wedding planner, this was a no brainer! I picked the full service package and it was honestly the best thing I’ve ever done!! My mom had doubts at first on hiring a wedding planner in the first place, but she even said it was the best decision we made! Ashlee is so professional and smart and talented. I honestly didn’t have to lift a finger the whole time!!! I told her and showed her my vision and she made it come to life with my budget! It’s incredible how she can take my vision and make it a reality. I would 100% x a million recommend her and I do recommend her to everyone! She knows so many great vendors and she is so caring and treats you so so so well. I’m honestly so honored to have went to school with this amazing talented woman!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Kelseu · Married on 01/14/2018

Ashley was a life saver on my wedding day! There are things that you don’t even think about and she is always one step ahead of you! I didnt have to worry about a thing and I could trust that she had everything taken care of. I would highly recommend Treasure Hearts Events!

Sent on 03/08/2018

Christina · Married on 12/17/2017

I would give Ashlee 6 stars if I could! She is so incredible; I could tell from the moment I met her that she cared so deeply about helping to make my wedding everything I dreamed. We selected her day-of-event package, which was actually more of a 6-weeks-of package. She took my every frantic phone call and nervous text message perfectly in stride and was an invaluable middle (wo)man for our vendors on the day of our event. While I'm sure Ashlee had other clients at the same time as us, she made me feel like I was the most important thing she could be focusing on. She went above and beyond to get together last minute decorations and supplies so that I could focus on my out of town guests, and on the day of the wedding she took care of every little detail, creating a stress-free and joyous time for myself, my husband, and our families. Ashlee obviously loves what she does, and she exudes grace and joy from the very start of her process - I couldn't recommend her higher!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Caitlin · Married on 10/21/2017

Almost every girl dreams of her perfect wedding - Ashlee and her team helped make mine come true. Leading up to the day-of, Ashlee (founder) was so wonderful and accommodating. She asked the questions I didn't even think of, organized my rehearsal, and kept everything moving for me. She checked in with my vendors, picked items up for me and kept me looped in on any detail. Her answer to my requests was "Yes, we will make that happen". The day of, I didn't have to worry about a single detail. Her team worked seamlessly with the venue to make sure all of my vendors were in and out, the cake, flowers, and decorations were in place, and that everybody was working together. I seriously didn't have a single concern the day of. All I had to do was show up, put on the dress, and get married.

Thank you so much, Ashlee, for being wonderful and for your team's level of professionalism. I couldn't imagine having to have done all of that by myself, let alone pulling it off with such grace.

I highly recommend Treasured Heart Events for any bride that is feeling a little daunted at the idea of planning their wedding, and especially to anyone who wants to place their trust in a great team and have a truly memorable wedding.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Annmarie · Married on 09/23/2017

Y’all were amazing. My parents were so happy how y’all handled everything. My mom has already said she plans on telling all her Texas friends about y’all.

Sent on 09/30/2017

Casey · Married on 09/17/2017

Wonderful job! The team at Treasured Heart events made my big day a dream come true. Everything went smoothly and my wedding felt perfect. I used their month of planning service and thought that if was a huge help and a big stress off my shoulders during that last month before the wedding. I could call or text Ashley about anything and she was very helpful. I have only good things to say :)

Sent on 10/06/2017

Amy · Married on 09/01/2017

Ashlee and her team were amazing for my big day!! She was very communicative and very supportive with my many many questions! She was always and email or text away and she was very understanding. If anything went seriously wrong on my wedding day, I wouldn't know, because Ashlee made sure that it went off without a hitch. I am super sad that I don't get to work with her anymore, but I am positive she will impact the lives of other brides!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Jayla · Married on 07/01/2017

Ashlee was so easy to work with and really puts her whole heart into your wedding day! Not only is she super talented, but she is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet! If you’re looking for a wedding planner who is super organized, and has your best interest a heart look no further! Ashlee was very responsive throughout my planning process and made my wedding day stress free! Hire her ASAP so that you don’t miss out on your date! You won’t regret it!:)

Sent on 10/23/2017

Jayla M. · Married on 07/01/2017

Best Decision You Can Make For Your Wedding Day!

As a wedding florist who works with tons of planners, I can confidently recommend Treasured Heart Events! Ashlee and her team are extremely organized, creative, and dedicated to making your dream wedding a reality! The Treasured Hearts team is highly encouraging and supportive and go above and beyond for their brides and vendors! Ashlee and her team will make your day run seamlessly so that you can relax and enjoy every moment of your special day! Her skills, knowledge, and dedication are beyond worth the investment!

Sent on 03/18/2020

Taylor · Married on 04/22/2017

We used TH as our day of coordinator. They were SO helpful on the day of the wedding. Set up every little detail exactly how I explained my vision to them. And went above and beyond to make everything go smoothly. Not a minute late on the schedule all day and were so good on communicating. Couldn't have asked for a better day of coordinator!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Melissa · Married on 04/15/2017

Ashlee and her team were extremely supportive and helpful throughout the whole process. Even though we just did the day of/ "month of" package, it helped tremendously! They started coordinating with vendors several days before and took care of all details/ timing on the wedding day which helped us to just relax and enjoy the whole day. I would definitely say it's well worth the money! :)

Sent on 05/10/2017

Taryn · Married on 04/08/2017

Ashley and her team were rockstars/total workhorses, specifically on the day of our wedding. They were there early, stayed late, and were there at every moment to take care of anything, not to mention how crucial they were in the flow of all the wedding festivities. We are so thankful for them!

Sent on 06/29/2017