Sarah & Paul Photography

Destin, FL View map Visit website
5.0 out of 5 rating

Sarah & Paul Photography is a wedding-photography company located in Destin, Florida. This husband-and-wife team delights in documenting the candid moments of couples’ weddings. They will strive to put you at ease in front of the lens and aim to portray your love story and personality in a faithful and natural fashion.

Sarah & Paul Photography covers destination weddings and elopements throughout Florida's Rosemary Beach, the 30A, and Seaside. This dynamic duo works as a team, so you can enjoy the benefits of a second photographer on your special day. They are happy to extend their hours and are flexible when it comes to your timelines. Before your wedding, they can take engagement photos and arrange boudoir sessions if desired. Their mission is to make your wedding journey a memorable and meaningful adventure, leaving you with visual mementos that can be cherished for eternity. A snapshot of additional services and products includes:

• Multiple locations
  • Trash-the-dress session
  • Wedding portraits
  • Albums, prints, and digital files
  • Thank-you cards

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Catherine
    Catherine S. Married on 09/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best wedding photographers ever!

Sarah & Paul did a phenomenal job capturing every detail of our wedding day. Sarah and her second shooter were so kind, fun, professional and efficient! They made us feel so comfortable as if they were just another family member at the wedding! They captured so many special details. As a destination bride, I did not get to meet any of our vendors in person before our big day, but I could not have chosen a better photographer. At the end of the day, when the wedding is over, all you truly have is the photos and video. We will always cherish our photos and can’t wait to share them with generations for years to come. Hiring Sarah & Paul as our wedding photographer is one of the best investments we have made and worth every penny!

Sarah & Paul Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words! We truly are thankful that we had the opportunity to photograph your wedding day!
    Erin K. Married on 01/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The BEST photography team!

Sarah and Paul were a DREAM to work with! They are so sweet, accomodating and flexible the day of the wedding! They had visions and helped us get awesome shots but also listened to what we want as well. We saw some sneak peeks of the photos and they already look AMAZING! Cannot recommend them enough!
  • Haley
    Haley V. Married on 07/07/2021

Outstanding!

Oh my gosh I can’t express enough how amazing Sarah and Paul are!! They are so flexible and amazing at what they do! They communicated with us all along the way and provided us with a survey to ensure we got the photos we wanted and to get to know us a little better! When they got there one of my bridesmaids had a wardrobe malfunction so our timeline got thrown off and didn’t get to do our group photos preceremony but Sarah was outstanding at having a plan B! We got amazing photos that I didn’t even think to get. Then post-ceremony we STILL got ALL the photos I wanted plus some!! Both Sarah and Paul work so efficiently. They are so personable it felt like our longtime friends were taking our photos! Additionally, their pricing is so incredibly aligned with the quality and quantity of photos you receive! We received an abundance of fully edited photos and they are all so beautiful. They captured our most special day so perfectly. In the photos you can truly see all of the emotions going on the day! They are so truly incredible I can’t thank them enough. I want to get married again just so I can hire them again lol! If you are on the fence about who to hire for a photographer look no further!! They are worth every penny!! Love love love!!

Sarah & Paul Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Haley! We truly could not be more thankful for the opportunity to document your wedding day. You and Trey were definitely a pleasure to work with, and made our job super easy. All of your friends and family were very nice and so hospitable. We are so thrilled that you guys love your photos! We wish a long and happy marriage to you guys, and all the best. Thanks again!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Creative Designs Floral and Events Creative Designs Floral and Events Wedding Florists

This is one of my favorite teams to work with. What a great couple and amazing photography team!! I always love their creativity in their shoots and in the final product!

Winston Ministries Winston Ministries Wedding Officiants

The team Sarah and Paul provided great service for the wedding I officiated. They had all angles covered and very were professional. The bride and groom will be very impressed with the final product. I look forward to working with them again in the future.

Powder & Paint Powder & Paint Wedding Hair & Makeup

How can I say this enough. I love Love LOVE Sarah and Paul Photography. We have worked on many weddings and Styled photo-shoots together. They are so easy to work with and not to mention the work they produce is absolutley breathtaking.

Destin, Florida Destin, FL, 32541
Location of (Sarah & Paul Photography)

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding