85 Village Lane #125, Colleyville, TX 76034 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Opulentcakes

Voted top 5 by the Dallas A list voters for 2015 For wedding bakeries in the Dallas Fort Worth area!

All of our cakes are baked to order and never frozen. We use only finest and freshest ingredients in our cakes, Decor can range from plain and simple , cascading fresh flowers or handmade sugar flowers. Your imagination is the limit for decor. Each tier of cake will have your choice of 3 layers of a premium flavor filling that we offer.
Donna and her staff have a combined 40 years of experience in the wedding industry. We also have a floral designer and wedding consultant on staff to help with those aspects of your wedding if needed.
Please call us for a private consultation in our cake studio.

We offer complimentary consultations Tuesdays thru Saturdays for weddings of 100 or more.

Not having a wedding of 100? Call and order our sampler box for $20.00 to pick up and enjoy the flavors at your leisure.

67 Reviews for Opulentcakes

andrea · Married on 03/18/2017

I loved talking with the baker about what flavors they can make for my cake. I am so excited to have my cake. I sampled the cake at the dallas bridal show and after two wonderful tasting I knew they were for me.

Sent on 07/27/2015

Victoria · Married on 07/17/2016

I loved having our cake and grooms cake from Opulent Cakes. I wanted an elegant cake with floral which they worked with my flower vendor Joche to match/use the same floral day of, and the grooms cake was out of this world. We had a custom Gundam (think Japanese autobots) head that lit up as the grooms cake that everyone enjoyed seeing. The cake itself tasted awesome and I will 100% go back for any special event cakes I need!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Opulant cakes came through in spades. We picked them the same day as my wife picked her bridal salon. I met them in Arlington, Texas at an wedding fair. Most of the fair was average but they stood out. The cake they served was a white chocolate raspberry conglomeration that was delicious. A white cake, with white chocolate frosting a raspberry puree and grenache. It was delicious. My future wife couldn't be there as she was shopping dresses with my mother and niece so they packed up some cake to go and sent it off with me. We knew we had a winner and when we met with them they continued to impress by offering us a variety of options and then working with us when we chose the same cake we had tried earlier. It was a gorgeous cake, and to my brides gleee they had edible glitter all over the cake. They even worked with our florist to assemble flowers on the cake for the finishing touch. We don't even have to save the topper as they will make us a fresh topper on our 1 year anniversary for free. Marvelous cake, marvelous people which made our occasion all the more special.

Sent on 06/27/2016

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Splash DJ
    Splash DJ Wedding DJs

Absolute pleasure to work with!

• Exceptional Events
    Exceptional Events Wedding Planners

YUM! If you are looking for a bakery that always delivers a stunningly beautiful cake that is also amazingly delicious - you need to contact Opulent Cakes. They are incredibly every single time!

• City Club Fort Worth
    City Club Fort Worth Banquet Halls

Top of the line cakes in design, trends, flavors and service. We highly recommend!

• 85 Village Lane, #125 Colleyville, 76034 See on map
    Closed Sunday and Monday Tuesday 9 am - 4 pm Wednesday 9 am - 3 pm Thursday 9 am - 3 pm Friday 9 am - 4 pm Saturday 9 am - 12 pm