301 N. I-35E, Denton, TX 76205 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Candy Haven, Inc.

Candy Haven is a family owned business located in the heart of Denton for 24 years. We are known for our delicious cakes and outstanding creativity. Not only can we create a stunningly beautiful wedding cake, the taste and quality of the cake is something your guests will talk about for years to come. After all, second to the bride your cake is a focal point of your wedding. Our style is your style, we can accomodate contemporary to classic. We provide complementary tastings 6 days a week that are absolutely pain free! With our creative and accomodating staff every bride will be the center of our attention in each consultation. We are here to help you create the wedding cake of your dreams. All of this at very competitive pricing as well as a free grooms cake! Call us today to book a consultation.

background142
background142
Candy Haven, Inc.

158 Reviews for Candy Haven, Inc.

Candy Haven, Inc. 1
Candy Haven, Inc. 2
Candy Haven, Inc. 3
Candy Haven, Inc. 4

Danielle · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Delicious cakes!

My fiance and I are enjoying working with Candy Haven. We just went for sample tasting and ordered our cakes! The white chocolate isdelicious, but you cant go wrong with any flavor you try :)
    Beautiful designs, too, and easy to work with!

Sent on 04/05/2019
  • Lesley

Lesley · Married on 05/12/2018

Our wedding cake and grooms cake were both stunning and delicious! Candy Haven was easy to work with and delivered a beautiful product! Highly recommend! Photo by Lorena Burns Photography. Flowers by A Man and A Woman Floral Design.

Sent on 05/23/2018
    Candy Haven, Inc. 5
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 03/09/2018

Ashley was amazing! Our cakes were beautiful! They specifically dyed the cakes to exactly what I wanted. The cakes were delicious and beautifully decorated! We even got 75 chocolate covered strawberries! It was the perfect! I will say they forgot the cake stands, but drove all the way back to Denton and they were there in time and never even blinked. I highly recommend Candy Haven!

Sent on 04/24/2018
    Candy Haven, Inc. 6
    Candy Haven, Inc. 7

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Real Weddings

• The Country Abbey
    The Country Abbey Church Weddings

Consistently great tasting cakes. Dream it and they can do it!

• Calligraphy by Emily
    Calligraphy by Emily Wedding Invitations

I have used Candy Haven several times & ever since, I have told so many people about them! We chose their Italian cream cake & double chocolate cake with chocolate covered strawberries. If your mouth is watering just by reading this description, then definitely try it for yourself. I will keep referring them every chance possible!

• Grit + Gold LLC
    Grit + Gold LLC Wedding Planners

I have had the pleasure of working with Candy Haven and they were wonderful. So willing to work with the brides expectations and came through with fantastic cakes. They also provide wonderful desserts for showers and parties. :) Very professional.

• 301 N. I-35E Denton, 76205 See on map