KimCake4U

Plano, TX View map Visit website

Sweet Moments start with a dream, a plan and a little bit of sparkle dust!

YOUR wedding day...the dress, the flowers...THE CAKE. When you are planning the wedding of your dreams, the wedding cakes you choose should be as unique as you are - a joyous reflection of you and your fiancé. From the flavors to the design, your cake is part of your wedding story, celebrating the first day of your journey together.

KimCake4U designs each cake with your vision in mind. It is not about us, it is all about YOU! We invite you to come in for a complimentary tasting and let's talk cake!

If you reach out to us on the weekend, please know we will reply by the following Monday or Tuesday.

• Woman-owned

$4.50

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$7

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Anniversary Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$2.50

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Croquembouche
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Lactose Free

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit

Are you licensed by the state health department?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Sheena
    Sheena W. Married on 06/19/2022

Fairy Tale Cake

Wow! She made a beautiful cake for our wedding. It was exactly what we wanted. Not only was it beautiful but it was delicious too. She did such a wonderful job!

KimCake4U's reply:

Sheena, thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your joyous day! I am so glad you loved the cake. It was so fun to go beyond the traditional!
    Brittany D. Married on 11/06/2021

Must use her!

Kim is absolutely amazing! I recieved more compliments on our cake and desserts than anything else! SO many people told us it was the best wedding cake they have ever tasted. She had a private tasting with us and was amazing at making up new combinations of things to have for our cake. The best part was she took a family recipe we have and made it for us so no one in my family had to worry about it on my wedding day. She made them so perfect and took care of our every need on our special day!

KimCake4U's reply:

Brittany, thank you so much for your kind words! It was a joy working with you all. Everything was so beautiful. I wish you a lifetime of joy and love! Many Blessings!
    Julia A. Married on 10/07/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing!! Beautiful cakes for our wedding :)

My husband and I got married on July 10th, and Kim did an amazing job on the cakes for our wedding. Kim's cakes are SPECTACULAR!! They were so beautiful and delicious. We could not recommend her more!

Julia,

It was such an honor to be a part of y'alls day! Thank you so much for your kind words!! Many blessings for an incredible life together!

Sweet wishes,

Kim Warren
Kim Warren
Owner/Designer

Hi there!

I am Kim Warren, the designer, baker, and general mess maker at KimCake4U. THANK YOU so much for stopping by.

Starting out on a stool in my Grandmom's kitchen, I learned the love of baking and cooking from a young age. Fast forward MANY years later and that love has become a beautiful business, allowing me to celebrate in so many sweet moments of life. The baking and decorating hours are sometimes long, and the dishes seem to breed like rabbits (where are the house-elves when you need them?), but the joy that I see on my customers' faces is worth it all. Please feel free to send me a message; I always love to talk cake!

Sweet Wishes!

Kim

Central Plano, TX, 75025
Location of (KimCake4U)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding