Just4U Wedding Coordinating and More

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,700 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,700 Package Price

Just4U Wedding Coordinating and More is a traveling wedding planning company based in Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas. The owner, Natasha, takes great pride in providing exceptional customer service to couples in love as they plan one of the most memorable days of their lives. In 2015, she opened Just4U Wedding Coordinating and More, which specializes in providing day-of coordination, partial planning and full planning services.

At Just4U Wedding Coordinating and More, Natasha鈥檚 goal is to perfect every event she plans. Before and during your wedding day, she will pay close attention to all of your ideas and make sure she plans the perfect wedding day that fits all of your unique needs. Just4U Wedding Coordinating and More is available to plan a variety of wedding types, such as civil unions and elopements, cultural and religious ceremonies, and military weddings.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,050

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,700

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$450

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Double Weddings
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Kennedy C. Married on 11/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Natasha and team are amazing

From start to finish, this team is out of this world amazing. They put some much time and energy into making my day absolutely beautiful. I am so thankful for them being at my wedding. On top of that, their work speaks volumes because a few people after the wedding were reaching out to me asking for their contact information. Not only did I work with them as a bride, but also as a vendor myself. When I worked with them as a vendor, their kindness and eye for detail were amazing. Highly recommend booking them!
    Amanda Married on 10/29/2022

Our Experience

My spouse and I are very DIY and were on a budget for our wedding, but we knew we at least needed a day-of-coordinator to wrangle the inevitable chaos of the wedding day. More importantly, being a gay couple, we wanted to work with vendors that are LGBT friendly and we knew we got along with Natasha from working with her during my sister-in-law's wedding earlier in the year. Though we only worked with Natasha and Just4U mostly for the day-of and the days leading up to the wedding day, it was worth it. My spouse and I feel that Natasha really saved the day with helping to handle several major issues that arose during the wedding day. We have awesome family and friends that were taking care of things behind the scenes and I know our parents were grateful for Natasha's presence. Along with generally making sure the day ran smoothly and according to schedule, she + her team go above and beyond to make sure you're taken care of. Natasha has this great energy and you can trust that all the little things will be handled. She even helped us out with figuring out a mix-up with our marriage license in the days after the wedding. I was so grateful and didn't even expect that from her. Overall, I would recommend anyone in the DFW area to work with Just4U and I'll be sure to point my friends her way if they get married next!

Just4U Wedding Coordinating and More's reply:

Amanda - Thanks you so much for the kind words and giving us the opportunity to serve you both! We enjoyed handing the details for you, but most importantly making sure you felt loved and special on your big day! We wish you the very BEST!

Natasha and Ariana

Team

Natasha Celestin
Natasha Celestin
Owner & Lead Coordinator

Natasha is the owner and Lead Coordinator at JUSTU Wedding Coordinating & More. She has a heart the size of Texas and a deep rooted passion for family and community. She brings a servant leadership attitude to wedding and event planning so that her clients can focus on their special day. Natasha loves to get her day started with one on one time with God and a hot cup of Cafe Bustelo Coffee! When she isn鈥檛 working, Natasha loves spending time with her husband Chris and two boys, Cam and Eli.

Ariana  Landis
Ariana Landis
Event Coordinator

Ariana is an Event Coordinator who was born and raised in the Lone Star State. She has adopted the love of traveling with her amusing family of five. As a current college student, she enjoys finding ways to expand her entrepreneurial spirit. A productive day in her life includes going to the gym and completing a to-do list. She is a Disney fanatic and has a passion for volunteering at her local church.

Taiya  Galvan
Taiya Galvan
Event Coordinator

Taiya was born and raised in the big state of Texas. She has a huge passion for helping others, and a huge spot in her heart for people, everyone is family in her eyes. As a current college student she鈥檚 expanding her knowledge in the business world, and bringing her energetic spirit along with her. Her goals in life are to travel the world, live life to the fullest, and to touch as many hearts as she can. On days when she鈥檚 not busy she likes to hangout with her friends, and family, start new art projects, and volunteer at her local church鈥檚 events.

The Joule
The Springs in McKinney
4.8 out of 5 rating , 165 Reviews
路 Mansion Weddings

Fort Worth Fort Worth, TX, 76179

Monday Thru Sunday 8:00 am to 6:30 pm ** Hours of operation are subject to change at anytime if we have a scheduled event. **
Location of (Just4U Wedding Coordinating and More)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding