The Springs in Weatherford

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
Up to 300 guests

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
Up to 300 guests

The Springs in Weatherford is an elegant wedding venue located in Weatherford, Texas. This establishment prides itself on making you feel at home, while also being affordable and flexible. They offer two unique, separate locations for both your ceremony and reception Westwood Hall + Parker Manor. Westwood Hall is a ranch style venue a huge stage accented with a stone wall. Westwood Hall offers an immaculate outdoor ceremomy space fit to seat 320 guests. Parker Manor is an elegant, two-story, mansion style building with a timeless appeal. The views from Parker Manor's second story balcony can take ones breath away. THE SPRINGS in Weatherford is surrounded by acres of gorgeous Texas Hill Country, providing you and your guests a picturesque setting for your big day. Couples can enjoy virtual and in person tours of this venue before booking to get a feel for this splendid property.

Facilities and Capacity
Wedding occasions of up to 320 guests can be accommodated at this private wedding venue. They offer a beautiful outdoor ceremony site near Fort Worth. You can say your vows underneath a rustic gazebo, with a gorgeous landscape, tranquil water feature, and shady forest as your backdrop. There are plenty of photo opportunities here, such as a stroll across the romantic stone pathway or through the sculpted gardens. If you would like a rustic reception, you can dance the night away in Westwood Hall. This elegant and modern hall is a blank canvas the can be decorated as you see fit. It features seven beautiful chandeliers and spotlights in the rafters, above the scissor trusses. The wall sconces and house lights can be dimmed, allowing you to set the mood of your affair. If you prefer an elegant mansion for your wedding, you can celebrate in Parker Manor. This two-story venue features an impressive front porch, 22-foot-tall columns, and a circular driveway. The centerpiece of the Manor is a large hanging chandelier and a double-entry grand staircase. This venue boasts get-ready rooms, a kitchen, and a ceremony space on-site.

The Springs in Weatherford is a full-service venue that allows each couple exclusive access the day of their wedding. They only host one affair per day, so you and your event will receive their full attention. They can provide a list of recommended vendors to choose from, or you can select your own. You can bring in your own alcohol, and then use their built-in beverage bar to professionally serve it. If you would like to run a slideshow during your reception, the venue offers two mounted television screens with video capabilities. Additional services available here include:

• Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Lighting and sound
  • Tables
  • Chairs
  • Liability insurance
  • Parking
  • Wheelchair accessible

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$2,950

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$2,450

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$3,350

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$2,850

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Clean Up
Parking
Set Up

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Mansion

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Elopements

What event services do you offer?

Clean Up
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Set Up
Wifi

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

March
April
May
June
September
October
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
July
August

• Allyson
    Allyson Getting married on 07/12/2022

What dreams are made of

I first heard about The Springs when I attended a friends wedding - my first thought was "wow, this place is so beautiful. I cannot IMAGINE how much they spent on it". When I got engaged and began researching venues I was so surprised to find how affordable The Springs was. It was so beautiful I couldn't imagine that it would be something I would be able to fit into my budget. I loved getting the flexibility to choose my own vendors. The Weatherford team helped me so much through the entire process even with all of the COVID concerns. This place is an absolute dream.

The Springs in Weatherford's reply:

Allyson,

Your wedding was STUNNING! The flower arraignments on the staircase and fireplace mantle, your beautiful dress, and the New Years Eve countdown are just a few of the highlights that we LOVED! We are so thankful that you chose The Springs Parker Manor to start your forever! You and Zac were so much fun to work with! We wish you both a lifetime full of love and fun!

-The Springs Weatherford
    Elizabeth I. Married on 04/15/2022

The Perfect Venue!

Blair and Kaity were part of my big day in December and I cannot praise them enough! They were responsive, kind, and professional throughout the entire process, and especially on the day! The venue itself spoke volumes and my guests still have not stopped talking about how stunning it was! The drive was easy and my guests had no issues with an Uber or hotels nearby. I could not have imagined my day at a more perfect venue. Look no further, the Springs in Weatherford is the place to get married!

The Springs in Weatherford's reply:

Thank you so much for your encouraging words! We loved having you and Dan here for your perfect wedding! We wish you and Dan a lifetime of happiness!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

19 photos · 07/03/2020

Deals

The Springs in Weatherford 1
Offer

Enjoy 50% off 2022 Sundays or 25% off 2022 Fridays & Saturdays if you book by 05.31.2022

*promotion valid for new clients only + can not be combined with other offers*

The Springs in Weatherford 2
Offer

Active + Veteran Military Brides + Grooms --- we appreciate your service more than we can express, and it’s our pleasure to extend a $200 discount to your venue reservation. We host tours seven days a week. Call or text us --- (817) 609-5159 Note: Though we appreciate all servicemen + women and their families, this offer is only valid for brides or grooms who serve our community. Applicable for new reservations only.

Pricing

Team

Blair Buie
Blair Buie
General Manager

Originally a New Mexico native, THE SPRINGS is what brought me to the great state of Texas. I have worked in the wedding/event industry for the past 5 years! I have seen so many different events, but weddings are my favorite! You might see a tear run down my cheek when I listen to couples say their vows and I do love hearing each couples’ engagement stories. My motto is I love, love. I want to be a small part of someone’s perfect day!

During my spare time, you can find me at a dog park with my fur child Gracie, or binge watching the latest crime series on Netflix.

Kaity Henrietta
Kaity Henrietta
Assistant Manager

I am a dog mom of two Golden Retrievers Hazle and Pretzel!

I am very excited to be a part of The Springs Event Venue. I love helping couples fairytale weddings come true. You can catch me outside the office hiking, swimming, or watching Schitt’s Creek on repeat.

Sweet Memories Cakes and Catering Sweet Memories Cakes and Catering Wedding Caterers

Shiloh Springs Event Center is Amazing. The venue is so beautifully rustic elegant and allows you all day access to prepare for your wedding and wedding reception. The outdoor wedding area is landscaped lushly and surrounded by nature. The staff is very friendly and easy to work with. You and your guest will really enjoy the Wedding Reception area with plenty of room for the guest to enjoy their meal, dance and enjoy talking around the bar area. Most Beautiful Venue in Weatherford!!! We really enjoy catering there.

JC Bartending JC Bartending Wedding Caterers

Nancy is a pleasure to work with and she will provide you exceptional service. You cannot go wrong with booking your wedding at Shiloh Springs.

454 Thompson Rd. Weatherford, TX, 76087

Monday-Sunday from 9:00 AM-5:00PM
Location of (The Springs in Weatherford)

The Springs in Weatherford frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at The Springs in Weatherford?

The Springs in Weatherford includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Chairs
  • Clean Up
  • Parking
  • Set Up

What are the most important characteristics of The Springs in Weatherford in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by The Springs in Weatherford for wedding events is known for:
  • Ballroom
  • Banquet Hall
  • Mansion

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at The Springs in Weatherford for wedding events?

The Springs in Weatherford offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor

What kind of wedding events does The Springs in Weatherford offer?

The Springs in Weatherford offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Elopements

What services does The Springs in Weatherford offer for wedding events?

The Springs in Weatherford offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Clean Up
  • Get Ready Rooms
  • Liability Insurance
  • Outside Vendors
  • Set Up
  • Wifi

What percentage of users recommend The Springs in Weatherford and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

The Springs in Weatherford is recommended by 85% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in professionalism, 4.9 in value and 4.8 in flexibility.

What kind of wedding service promotions does The Springs in Weatherford offer?

The Springs in Weatherford currently offers 2 offer promotions for wedding services.

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding

Wedding Venues