THE SPRINGS in Weatherford Reviews

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 7
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Briggs 路 Getting married on 12/14/2019

A fairytale come true

The staff was very friendly and helped with all my questions I had. The view was beautiful. Everything was very so open where you could do whatever plan you wanted. The rooms for the bride and groom to get ready in had a lot of space.

Sent on 01/25/2019
  • Samary

Samary 路 Married on 04/26/2019

Amazing!!!

The Springs event was amazing!! Great service, wonderful people to work with and a beautiful place to have the wedding of your dreams. I recommend them 100%. They treated us like family and never said no to helping us when needed. They explained and answer all my questions in a timely manner. I'm very thankful we selected them for our special day... 馃槉馃槈 you wont regret it either.

Sent on 05/07/2019
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 12
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 13
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 14

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Samary, we are so grateful we got to be the backdrop for your wedding. We thoroughly enjoyed being able to help you! We wish you a lifetime of happiness!!
  • Rebecca

Rebecca 路 Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing!! Beyond words!

I didn鈥檛 have to worry about a thing! The staff is seriously so amazing. They even had the vendors phone numbers so I didn鈥檛 have to call wondering where they were they handled it for me, that seriously meant the world to me that they told me to not stress about it they had it covered that they would call them! The springs will forever hold a special place in our hearts!

Sent on 04/15/2019
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 15
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 16

Miranda Durant 路 Married on 02/18/2019

Brandon and Miranda Durant 2019

My wedding was everything I could dream of!! Everyone is still talking about how beautiful it was! And I am so thankful for all the ladies at the springs for all their help!

Sent on 03/09/2019
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 17

Rebecca 路 Married on 02/09/2019

Perfect Experience

We got married at Parker Manor on 02/09/2019 and it was a dream come true! We went and toured while the venue was still being built and we were pretty decided then! Not only did we fall in love with how beautiful the venue was but their accommodating staff and resources were by far the most comforting compared to other venues that we toured. One of the best perks of working with The Springs is that you get to choose your vendors and make it about you as a couple whereas other venues you are very limited to which vendors they allow. We are so thankful that we were able to have the wedding of our dreams and couldn't have imagined our special day anywhere else!

Sent on 03/16/2019

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Rebecca! You are so sweet and you and John we such a dream to work with!! We are so happy you took the leap with the venue unfinished when you toured. You day was absolutely stunning. We wish you many years of happiness and love to come.

Blair Bickel 路 Married on 01/11/2019

Perfection

Wow. The girls that work at the venue literally made my day so easy!!! I was constantly texting and calling and they were always so nice to talk to. I couldn鈥檛 imagine our big day anywhere else.

Sent on 01/21/2019

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

You are so sweet Blair! You were an absolute dream to work with. From our FaceTime tour, to your wedding day, we had a blast seeing your big day unfold. Congrats to you and Ian. We wish you many years of happiness to come!!!

Mariah Good 路 Married on 12/29/2018

Perfect Western Glam Venue

The SPRINGS was the best place we could of ever chosen, from the tour to the communication throughout up to the big day. The SPRINGS team helped make our day absolutely perfect. Our guest loved it and so did we!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Amber 路 Married on 12/27/2018

You will love it!

I cannot express how wonderful of an experience it was to have our wedding at The SPRINGS in Weatherford. They made it easy to plan a wedding and were always a text away with advice. This is a venue that is flexible, friendly, and totally helped to make our day full of love and joy. I would recommend it to anyone!

Sent on 03/23/2019

Kaylan Tipton 路 Married on 10/19/2018

Mrs. Tipton

Love that you can text them and get fast responses rather then having to call. The venue was superb everything we were looking for. The only downside of the venue that we saw is they do not allow you to do shots of alcohol. Not super important to some. But something a lot of our guests were upset about. The place is picture perfect though! Great staff & atmosphere.

Sent on 11/02/2018
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 18
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 19

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Kaylan! Your day was stunning! You were a dream to work with and we are so happy to have been the backdrop to your beautiful day.

Kaley 路 Married on 08/18/2018

Parker Manor was perfect for our wedding! The venue was absolutely gorgeous. The staff was friendly, helpful and professional throughout the entire process. We couldn't be more pleased with how our special day went. I would recommend The SPRINGS to anyone in DFW, definitely the best choice!

Sent on 09/11/2018
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 20
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 21
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 22
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 23

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Your wedding day was picture perfect, Kaley! Congratulations on many years of happiness to come. :)

Angela 路 Married on 08/11/2018

Parker Manor was so magical for us. I don鈥檛 believe for one second anything could have been better for us. The elegance, the glamor, the professionalism... The Springs has truly exhibited THE BEST.

Sent on 08/27/2018
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 24

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

You are absolutely the sweetest! We are so honored that we were the backdrop to your perfect day. Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new life together.

Daisy 路 Married on 08/10/2018

The Springs was the perfect venue!

Sent on 08/26/2018

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Thank you Daisy! We are so glad that we got to be apart of your big day. We wish you and Paul many years of love, laughter and happiness!!

Victoria 路 Married on 08/04/2018

Y鈥檃ll were amazing!!! I loved the venue!!!

Sent on 08/19/2018

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

We at THE SPRINGS truly loved having you here! We wish you all the happiness in the years to come!!

Brittnie 路 Married on 08/02/2018

My Husband and I had the best wedding possible, all thanks to the staff at The Springs Event Venue. The staff made our entire wedding night possible, and were there at every point in our engagement to answer questions or put us in the right direction.

Sent on 08/31/2018

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Brittnie! We are so glad that we were there to help you along the way. You had an absolutely gorgeous wedding! 鈥楾wo become one鈥- what a beautiful thing. Congratulations!

Baleigh 路 Married on 07/28/2018

I got married at Parker Manor--The Springs Event Venues--in Weatherford on July 28, 2018. Let me just start by saying that Emily, along with EVERYONE at The Springs, was absolutely incredible!!! I'm not afraid to admit that I was probably a high maintenance bride during the entire planning process. I had so many questions, comments, emails, and texts (at all hours of the day)........and they ALWAYS answered all of my annoying questions and never made me feel like a nuisance. They are the epitome of EXCELLENCE.

Parker Manor was the most gorgeous venue I had ever laid eyes on, and I was ECSTATIC to be one of the first weddings at the venue. From dvd powerpoint (step-by-step instructions), to exact measurements of the fireplace mantle and tables--The Springs Event Venue organized each and every detail to make this bride's job a lot easier!

While I had my own photographer on site, they also took the most beautiful, creative, and detailed shots of everything. I was so excited to see the beautiful pictures on their facebook page the morning after my wedding

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making my wedding day the most perfect day of my life. It truly exceeded all of my wildest dreams and EVERYTHING was 10 out of 10!

Sent on 08/09/2018
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 25

Sarah 路 Married on 07/27/2018

We absolutely loved having our wedding here. The venue staff was flexible - always responding to calls and texts - and just so sweet. It was absolutely gorgeous.

Sent on 08/09/2018

Sarah 路 Married on 07/26/2018

It was a beautiful and perfect place to get married. I looked at the pictures online and knew before I visited the first time I wanted to get married there. It was even better in person. The staff there makes your wedding go as smoothly as they can and are very helpful. Very great place !

Sent on 08/08/2018

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

We are SO honored that you chose THE SPRINGS as the backdrop to your best day ever! We love it when our couples have their picture-perfect day and loved working with you to create you vision! Congratulations!!!

Katrina 路 Married on 07/14/2018

This venue was phenomenal!!!!! My husband and I would redo this night 1000 times if we could lol. The venue itself is gorgeous but the owner and even security weren鈥檛 on anyone butts literally let us have a blast and get crazy ! Even my kids and guest kids can run around have fun ! It was truly amazing and beautiful ! 鉂わ笍

Sent on 08/08/2018
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 26
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 27
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 28
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 29
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 30
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 31

Avery 路 Married on 07/07/2018

The venue was beautiful. It doesn鈥檛 need much decorating.

Sent on 07/16/2018

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

We are so glad that you felt so comfortable in Westwood Hall! The we love when the look of the venue compliments our bride's styles!!! It was an honor to host your best day ever!

Bailey 路 Married on 06/26/2018

Any theme will sit perfectly in the venue so don鈥檛 compromise!

Sent on 07/26/2018

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Your wedding day was gorgeous!!! We are so honored that your chose THE SPRINGS for your backdrop!

Ashley 路 Married on 06/15/2018

I loved this place! Very beautiful and great staff to help if needed. Thank you!

Sent on 07/02/2018
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 32
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 33
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 34

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Ashley, your pictures are so fun and you look BEAUTIFUL!!! Congratulations on your new chapter! We are so glad that you chose Westwood Hall as the canvas for your best day ever!!

Heather 路 Married on 06/08/2018

We fell in love with The Springs immediately! They were so wonderful and helpful. I loved being able to text them and they would get back to me so quickly!

Sent on 06/27/2018

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Heather we loved working with you as well! Your wedding day was gorgeous and you were just STUNNING!! We are so glad that your day was the best! Congratulations on your happily ever forever!!
  • Kristin & Patrick

Kristin 路 Married on 06/01/2018

Our day was perfect in every single way! The Springs venue is beyond the perfect venue. From day one when my husband and I walked in we loved it. The staff, the set up, how impeccably clean it was and ladies 5 bathroom stalls! They were always their to answer any questions we had and helped with what we needed. Secret staircase is a nice surprise, I can鈥檛 say enough great things about The Springs!! Thank you for hosting our best day ever!

Sent on 06/12/2018
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 35
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 36
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 37
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 38

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Kristin, you are SO welcome!! You are an absolute dream and it was truly an honor to host your perfect day. We are happy to have helped make everything so wonderful and you made it incredibly easy! A picture perfect day for a picture perfect bride, thank you for letting us play a part of that day!! We adore you and wish nothing but the most perfect love story for your forever!

Madi 路 Married on 05/28/2018

By far the best venue with the best employees! Emily is amazing and SO quick to answer any and all questions you have! They鈥檙e very upfront with everything and do not leave you in the dark on anything! I would get married here again and again if I could!

Sent on 06/27/2018

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Madi! We loved working with you!!! You had such great ideas for your wedding day and you looked like a DREAM!! Thank you for being such a fun bride!!

Leslie 路 Married on 05/26/2018

The Springs in Weatherford was the first and only place we toured for our wedding! It was the perfect place. We could not have asked for a better venue or a better day!! Our guests have continued to give us compliments on the venue and the location, we are so thankful for the venue and the staff!!

Sent on 06/07/2018
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 39
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 40
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 41

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

We thought your day was STUNNING! You looked so beautiful and we loved going on this journey with you! It was a joy spending time with you and we thought the party was SO much fun! Congratulations!!!