THE SPRINGS in Weatherford Reviews

141 Reviews for THE SPRINGS in Weatherford

• Allyson

Allyson · Getting married on 07/12/2022

What dreams are made of

I first heard about The Springs when I attended a friends wedding - my first thought was "wow, this place is so beautiful. I cannot IMAGINE how much they spent on it". When I got engaged and began researching venues I was so surprised to find how affordable The Springs was. It was so beautiful I couldn't imagine that it would be something I would be able to fit into my budget. I loved getting the flexibility to choose my own vendors. The Weatherford team helped me so much through the entire process even with all of the COVID concerns. This place is an absolute dream.

Sent on 02/02/2021

Allyson,

Your wedding was STUNNING! The flower arraignments on the staircase and fireplace mantle, your beautiful dress, and the New Years Eve countdown are just a few of the highlights that we LOVED! We are so thankful that you chose The Springs Parker Manor to start your forever! You and Zac were so much fun to work with! We wish you both a lifetime full of love and fun!

-The Springs Weatherford

Jacquelyn C. · Getting married on 01/01/2022

Wonderful!

We absolutely loved this venue! We knew this venue was the one once we stepped in it. The team was very easy to communicate with and answer my phone calls or texts immediately.

Sent on 02/10/2020

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Jackie! We absolutely adored having you and Walker as a Springs couple! Your special day was radiant and beautiful! We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness in your marriage! :)
  • Sydney

Sydney D. · Getting married on 07/12/2021

Incredible

Our venue was beautiful and the perfect backdrop for our wedding day. The team was easy to work alongside, allowed us to use our own preferred vendors and helped us with whatever questions we had. I could not have envisioned a more perfect venue for our wedding day!

Sent on 03/09/2020

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Those pictures are amazing Sydney! We loved having you and Paul Michael! Thank you so much for allowing us to be the backdrop for your special day! We hope that you both have a beautiful life and marriage together! :)
  • Rebekah

Rebekah R. · Getting married on 07/06/2021

Perfection

My husband and I were married at the Parker Manor venue in Weatherford, TX this past June. We had the best day of our lives and, despite the ongoing pandemic, our family had an amazing day too! They were so nice and responsive when I had dozens of questions about temporary COVID regulations and I felt like they truly wanted our day to be as special as it could be, given the circumstances. It was the first and only venue that we toured when venue hunting, and we knew it was where we wanted to get married. Pictures truly do not do this place justice- it is even more beautiful in person. We loved this venue and everyone, from guests to family who saw the pictures online, raved about how beautiful our wedding was. I can't recommend The SPRINGS enough!

Sent on 10/05/2020

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Rebekah, you are so sweet! Thank you so much for your kind words! We have LOVED working with you and having you as one of our SPRINGS brides! You looked absolutely STUNNING in your dress! We hope that you and Luis have a long and happy marriage!
  • Carlee

Carlee L. · Married on 01/11/2021

Best Venue

The Springs event venues are professional, friendly, and just the sweetest people. Their venues are absolutely gorgeous, they are very responsive, and they tell you everything up front.

Sent on 01/29/2021

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

CARLEE!!! We just adored the time we got to spend with you and Aiden! From the first time you visited you were such a delight! We LOVED the placement of your headtable on your wedding day it was so unique and we have suggested that in floor plan options to others!!! We truly wish you two so much happiness in this new chapter!!
  • Midhat

Midhat S. · Married on 12/23/2020

Fairytale Venue

Pictures do not do this venue justice! It was gorgeous and I had so many friends say they want to get married here now too! The staff was excellent and always gave me same day responses. So happy we found this place and get to think back to how absolutely perfect our wedding was!

Sent on 01/24/2021

Midhat,

Your sweet words have made our day! Your wedding day was so beautiful and you looked STUNNING! Thank you so much for allowing us to be a small part in your journey! We wish you and Attawat a marriage full of love and joyous memories!

The Springs Weatherford

Sneha · Married on 12/09/2020

Love to be there at springs at weatherford

We loved springs at weatherford, it beautiful place to have your destination wedding . The crew very king and helpful thank you so much Kristine we loved your company .

Sent on 01/11/2021

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

You are the sweetest Sneha! We are so happy your day was everything you were wanting! We loved having you as a SPRINGS bride! We want to wish you and Pavan a long and wonderful life together! :)
    THE SPRINGS Weatherford
  • Makinzee

Makinzee T. · Married on 08/10/2020

Our wedding was perfect!

We had our wedding at The Springs Parker Manor, and it was absolutely beautiful! The staff at The Springs are so kind and did everything to ensure us that our day would be perfect, and it was! I definitely recommend getting married here.

Sent on 11/04/2019

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Aww! Thank you so much Mackinzee!! You were such a gorgeous bride and your day was just remarkable!
  • Jaycie

Jaycie C. · Married on 07/03/2020

July 3, 2020 wedding

The Springs was amazing and very accommodating especially during a global pandemic!! Our guests were pleased as were our families with the professionalism and hospitality! The availability of an outside/inside location made our ceremony to reception transition so much easier and quicker. Absolutely recommend this venue!!!

Sent on 08/01/2020

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

We are so honored that you chose us for your wedding day! We want to wish you and Casey a marriage full of happiness, love, and amazing memories!
  • Maddison

Maddison R. · Married on 06/06/2020

The Springs parker manor

Best venues ever! Huge rooms to get ready in and you get the venue all day

Sent on 07/09/2019

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Thank you so much, Madison! We can't wait for your special day! We know it will be magical!!

Justin O. · Married on 03/15/2020

Awesome Venue

We got so many compliments from our guests about the venue and overall experience! Could not ask for a better venue. Completely stress free and helpful.

Sent on 05/06/2020

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Thank you so much Justin! We loved working with you and Dustin! :) All of us here at THE SPRINGS wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!
  • Madyson

Madyson S. · Married on 02/20/2020

Everything was smooth!

Our venue was so beautiful and pictured amazingly! The staff was very helpful and responsive through the whole planning process. They definitely have a great system.

Sent on 03/08/2020

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

We are in love with these pictures! We would love if you would share your photo gallery with us! (Just shoot us an email) :) All of us here at THE SPRINGS loved having you and Nathan as one of our couples! You looked absolutely stunning! We wish you a lifetime of love and amazing memories!
  • Jessica

Jessica E. · Married on 01/30/2020

Fast, efficient, beautiful, what a dream come true!

This venue was a true miracle in our journey getting married. We’re deeply and forever grateful for the willingness and compassion showed by everyone that works there. The price was just perfect matched to our budget. The place is so so beautiful and easy to use, it fell like a glove to our decor and party afterwards. Everything is high quality and so well taken care of. I have no regrets about choosing this place to begin my forever and will tell everyone about it

Sent on 02/17/2020

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Thank you Jessica for trusting us with your special day! You and Shane were so much fun to work with! Your wedding day was beyond beautiful and we are so lucky we were a part of it! :) All of us here at THE SPRINGS wish you both a long and happy life together filled with love and adventure!
  • Abby

Abby W. · Married on 01/30/2020

A venue that doesn't even need Decor!

The Springs Parker Manor Venue is just downright beautiful. When you drive onto the venue property you're just taken away at how beautiful it all is! When my now husband and I walked through the facility, we realized we didn't even need to buy much Decor since the venue itself is so pretty as is. I'm so glad we stumbled across this place in our endless search for Venues in the North Texas area. Kristen was also amazing! We met with her a couple of times as she showed us the venue initially. She made sure to answer all of our questions and communicate clearly the policies and amenities of the venue itself. I highly recommend this place if you're looking for a venue that has an amazingly cute southern charm!

Sent on 03/05/2020

Abby,

All of us here at THE SPRINGS can not say thank you enough for your kind words! We are so happy that you loved Parker Manor as much as we do! You and Justin were such a fun couple to work with! :) We wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness!

Verna M. · Married on 01/23/2020

Everything we hoped for!

Was everything we hoped for and more for our wedding!!

Sent on 01/26/2020

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Verna! We absolutely loved having you on your special day! Cheers to many happy years of marriage! :)
  • Jeri

Jeri B. · Married on 01/09/2020

Incredible

We could not have found a better venue! The staff is also so kind and quick to help answer any questions you may have. They do their best to answer you quickly and provide suggestions when asked. We loved our experience with The Springs! They truly made the whole wedding process so much easier!

Sent on 01/20/2020

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Jeri! Your wedding was just as stunning as you are! We are so honored to have been able to be the perfect backdrop for your and Matthew's special day! All of us here at THE SPRINGS wish you all the love and happiness for a lifetime! :)
  • Karely

Karely M. · Married on 12/30/2019

The most amazing experience ever!

I could not rave enough about The Springs. Our family and friends loved the venue and had a blast at our wedding. I couldn’t be more thankful for the service and the wonderful people at this location!

Sent on 01/17/2020

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Thank you so much, Karely! You and Trinity looked absolutely stunning! We were so honored to share that special day with you both! All of us here at THE SPRINGS, wish you nothing but a lifetime of love and happiness in your marriage! :)

Brittany A. · Married on 12/28/2019

Wedding at The Springs Parker Manor 12/28/2019

The Springs Event at Parker Manor has an amazing team to work with to ensure you have the wedding of your dreams. They answered all of my questions promptly and professionally. I highly recommend them when starting your forever adventure!

Sent on 01/09/2020

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Brittany! We loved being able to have you and David on your special day! You look absolutely radiant and the day was perfect! We wish you both a wonderful and happy marriage! :)

Saren B. · Married on 12/15/2019

Beautiful!

When we started planning our wedding, we knew it would be out of town. We found The Springs online and immediately fell in love with Westwood Hall! The first time we took a tour we knew that The Springs would be our Venue! Beautiful place inside and out, the staff is amazing, all of the girls are so sweet and are able to answer any question you might have. 10/10 would have another even here again. We couldn’t have had a more beautiful wedding! 💕 -The Brooks

Sent on 01/03/2020

Saren!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth B. · Married on 12/14/2019

A fairytale come true

The staff was very friendly and helped with all my questions I had. The view was beautiful. Everything was very so open where you could do whatever plan you wanted. The rooms for the bride and groom to get ready in had a lot of space.

Sent on 01/25/2019

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Thank you Elizabeth!! We are so happy you loved your time here as much as we loved having you here!!! We wish you all the happiness!!

-Emily, Emilee + Kristen!

Amanda G. · Married on 11/09/2019

Dream Come True

Words cannot describe how beautiful our wedding was. I was beyond happy with how everything turned out. So many guests kept telling me how beautiful the venue was. I was a little nervous how everything would fit but it ended up being the perfect size. The employees were always so kind and always texted me right back when I had questions! And the fact that we were allowed to do a sparkler send off made the whole thing a dream wedding come true.

Sent on 11/18/2019

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Your wedding was so perfect and well thought out!! We ADORED having family at the head table!!! We love that sparklers are now allowed here, also!!! So special!! Thank you for taking time to speak such sweet words of us!!

Kymberly · Married on 10/26/2019

Wedding day experience

Such a wonderful place to have my wedding at! Everyone had quick responses and helped me to make my wedding exactly how I dreamed! I would highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/09/2019

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such sweet words, Kymberly! It was such a joy to have you here and your day was FLAWLESS! We wish you and Blake so much happiness in this new chapter of life!

Melissa · Married on 10/19/2019

Created the wedding of my dreams

The coordinators at the venue are so nice and willing to help or answer questions at any time! They always respond quickly and provide the best service possible. They helped make my wedding the wedding of my dreams!

Sent on 11/04/2019

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Melissa!! Your wedding was one from storybook!

Kenlee R. · Married on 10/11/2019

Vender Review

The venue and people that run it were great! Super easy to work with and made it really easy for me to bring out my coordinator and officiant to see the venue.

Sent on 10/28/2019

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Thank you so much for taking time to review us Kenlee!! :) We hope you are enjoying this new chapter of life!!