THE SPRINGS in Weatherford Reviews

76 Reviews for THE SPRINGS in Weatherford

76 THE SPRINGS in Weatherford Reviews

Kaylan Tipton · Married on 10/19/2018

Mrs. Tipton

Love that you can text them and get fast responses rather then having to call. The venue was superb everything we were looking for. The only downside of the venue that we saw is they do not allow you to do shots of alcohol. Not super important to some. But something a lot of our guests were upset about. The place is picture perfect though! Great staff & atmosphere.

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 1
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 2

Kaley · Married on 08/18/2018

Parker Manor was perfect for our wedding! The venue was absolutely gorgeous. The staff was friendly, helpful and professional throughout the entire process. We couldn't be more pleased with how our special day went. I would recommend The SPRINGS to anyone in DFW, definitely the best choice!

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 3
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 4
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 5
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 6

Angela · Married on 08/11/2018

Parker Manor was so magical for us. I don’t believe for one second anything could have been better for us. The elegance, the glamor, the professionalism... The Springs has truly exhibited THE BEST.

Sent on 08/27/2018
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 7

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

You are absolutely the sweetest! We are so honored that we were the backdrop to your perfect day. Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new life together.

Daisy · Married on 08/10/2018

The Springs was the perfect venue!

Sent on 08/26/2018

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Thank you Daisy! We are so glad that we got to be apart of your big day. We wish you and Paul many years of love, laughter and happiness!!

Victoria · Married on 08/04/2018

Y’all were amazing!!! I loved the venue!!!

Sent on 08/19/2018

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

We at THE SPRINGS truly loved having you here! We wish you all the happiness in the years to come!!

Brittnie · Married on 08/02/2018

My Husband and I had the best wedding possible, all thanks to the staff at The Springs Event Venue. The staff made our entire wedding night possible, and were there at every point in our engagement to answer questions or put us in the right direction.

Sent on 08/31/2018

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Brittnie! We are so glad that we were there to help you along the way. You had an absolutely gorgeous wedding! ‘Two become one’- what a beautiful thing. Congratulations!

Baleigh · Married on 07/28/2018

I got married at Parker Manor--The Springs Event Venues--in Weatherford on July 28, 2018. Let me just start by saying that Emily, along with EVERYONE at The Springs, was absolutely incredible!!! I'm not afraid to admit that I was probably a high maintenance bride during the entire planning process. I had so many questions, comments, emails, and texts (at all hours of the day)........and they ALWAYS answered all of my annoying questions and never made me feel like a nuisance. They are the epitome of EXCELLENCE.

Parker Manor was the most gorgeous venue I had ever laid eyes on, and I was ECSTATIC to be one of the first weddings at the venue. From dvd powerpoint (step-by-step instructions), to exact measurements of the fireplace mantle and tables--The Springs Event Venue organized each and every detail to make this bride's job a lot easier!

While I had my own photographer on site, they also took the most beautiful, creative, and detailed shots of everything. I was so excited to see the beautiful pictures on their facebook page the morning after my wedding

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making my wedding day the most perfect day of my life. It truly exceeded all of my wildest dreams and EVERYTHING was 10 out of 10!

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 8

Sarah · Married on 07/27/2018

We absolutely loved having our wedding here. The venue staff was flexible - always responding to calls and texts - and just so sweet. It was absolutely gorgeous.

Sarah · Married on 07/26/2018

It was a beautiful and perfect place to get married. I looked at the pictures online and knew before I visited the first time I wanted to get married there. It was even better in person. The staff there makes your wedding go as smoothly as they can and are very helpful. Very great place !

Sent on 08/08/2018

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

We are SO honored that you chose THE SPRINGS as the backdrop to your best day ever! We love it when our couples have their picture-perfect day and loved working with you to create you vision! Congratulations!!!

Katrina · Married on 07/14/2018

This venue was phenomenal!!!!! My husband and I would redo this night 1000 times if we could lol. The venue itself is gorgeous but the owner and even security weren’t on anyone butts literally let us have a blast and get crazy ! Even my kids and guest kids can run around have fun ! It was truly amazing and beautiful ! ❤️

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 9
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 10
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 11
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 12
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 13
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 14

Avery · Married on 07/07/2018

The venue was beautiful. It doesn’t need much decorating.

Sent on 07/16/2018

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

We are so glad that you felt so comfortable in Westwood Hall! The we love when the look of the venue compliments our bride's styles!!! It was an honor to host your best day ever!

Bailey · Married on 06/26/2018

Any theme will sit perfectly in the venue so don’t compromise!

Sent on 07/26/2018

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Your wedding day was gorgeous!!! We are so honored that your chose THE SPRINGS for your backdrop!

Ashley · Married on 06/15/2018

I loved this place! Very beautiful and great staff to help if needed. Thank you!

Sent on 07/02/2018
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 15
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 16
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 17

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Ashley, your pictures are so fun and you look BEAUTIFUL!!! Congratulations on your new chapter! We are so glad that you chose Westwood Hall as the canvas for your best day ever!!

Heather · Married on 06/08/2018

We fell in love with The Springs immediately! They were so wonderful and helpful. I loved being able to text them and they would get back to me so quickly!

Sent on 06/27/2018

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Heather we loved working with you as well! Your wedding day was gorgeous and you were just STUNNING!! We are so glad that your day was the best! Congratulations on your happily ever forever!!

Kristin · Married on 06/01/2018

Our day was perfect in every single way! The Springs venue is beyond the perfect venue. From day one when my husband and I walked in we loved it. The staff, the set up, how impeccably clean it was and ladies 5 bathroom stalls! They were always their to answer any questions we had and helped with what we needed. Secret staircase is a nice surprise, I can’t say enough great things about The Springs!! Thank you for hosting our best day ever!

Sent on 06/12/2018
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 18
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 19
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 20
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 21

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Kristin, you are SO welcome!! You are an absolute dream and it was truly an honor to host your perfect day. We are happy to have helped make everything so wonderful and you made it incredibly easy! A picture perfect day for a picture perfect bride, thank you for letting us play a part of that day!! We adore you and wish nothing but the most perfect love story for your forever!

Madi · Married on 05/28/2018

By far the best venue with the best employees! Emily is amazing and SO quick to answer any and all questions you have! They’re very upfront with everything and do not leave you in the dark on anything! I would get married here again and again if I could!

Sent on 06/27/2018

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Madi! We loved working with you!!! You had such great ideas for your wedding day and you looked like a DREAM!! Thank you for being such a fun bride!!

Leslie · Married on 05/26/2018

The Springs in Weatherford was the first and only place we toured for our wedding! It was the perfect place. We could not have asked for a better venue or a better day!! Our guests have continued to give us compliments on the venue and the location, we are so thankful for the venue and the staff!!

Sent on 06/07/2018
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 22
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 23
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 24

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

We thought your day was STUNNING! You looked so beautiful and we loved going on this journey with you! It was a joy spending time with you and we thought the party was SO much fun! Congratulations!!!

Victoria · Married on 05/20/2018

We had an awesome experience at the Springs! Our wedding was a total success and the staff were awesome to answer all our crazy questions throughout the day and night! They worked with us to make sure that our experience was a dream come true! It's worth the investment!

Sent on 06/07/2018

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

We are so happy that you had such a perfect day! We have loved spending time with you and enjoyed our conversations along the way too! We couldn't be more excited for you and your new hubby!!! Congratulations!!!
  • Carlena

Carlena · Married on 05/19/2018

Nancy, Rylee & The Springs are AMAZING!!!! So easy & flexible to work with, very friendly & down to earth. The venue is breathtaking from the moment you pull in, I love the openness. We looked at several other venues but none compared to this one especially getting the venue for the extended period of time which helps make your day not be so streesful by being rushed. I cannot wait to have my wedding here, I know it's going to be amazing!! Nancy met us on Christmas Eve day so my fiancé could see the venue since he's out of town all the time, we had originally set it up for Monday & she said no she didn't want us to be rushed how awesome is that?!?! My first tour of the wedding poor Rylee got stuck in the freeway shutdown on her way in & said we was gonna have to reschedule which I was kinda sad but understood BUT...about 5 minutes later she sends me a message & said her co-worker could meet me, this is the above & beyond service they offer which really makes you feel at ease!!! I don't have anything bad to say about the venue or the staff. Another thing I loved is that EVERYTHING is wheelchair accessible, the parking lot is paved, there's a concrete walkway to the outside are for the ceremony & then there's Astro turf not grass so if it rains it won't be nasty & you won't sink, with his mom being in a wheelchair this was very important also the fact that there was lime 5 bathroom stalls was another important factor, the last thing you want is your guest to miss the ceremony because they're waiting on the restroom ?? I could go on and on and on about this venue but the bottom line is it's AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL INSIDE & OUT you won't be the slightest disappointed with this place (pics don't do justice) ???? Thank you Nancy & Rylee for all you've done/do!

Sent on 12/29/2016

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Carlena, you are going to make us cry with your sweet words! You have been nothing but a JOY to work with thus far and we are so excited that you and Erik have chosen to trust THE SPRINGS with the honor of serving as your wedding day venue. We do not take this decision of yours lightly and we will continue working diligently to ensure the venue provides everything you two are dreaming of! Cannot wait for May 2018!

Raquel · Married on 05/04/2018

This was the perfect place for our wedding. Helpful staff too!

Sent on 06/09/2018

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

We are so excited that we could be your backdrop to your Perfect Day Ever! Congratulations!!!

Landis · Married on 04/22/2018

All of our guests complimented us on the choice of venue! We were all so happy with it

Sent on 05/14/2018

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Landis, happy brides make us feel over the moon!! Thank you for the sweet review, we are ecstatic that you and your guests had an amazing time on Your Best Day Ever <3 We wish you guys a lifetime of happiness and so much love!!!

Haley · Married on 04/21/2018

Beautiful venue! Great employees. Overall a good experience

Sent on 04/30/2018

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Haley, we are so glad that the venue was everything you wished for!! We are truly honored to have assisted each and every way we could. Thank you for the sweet review! We wish all the sweetness for your forever <3

Cassie · Married on 04/20/2018

This place is like a fairy tale dream come true! When we got engaged, I lived in California and he was here in weatherford. I found The Springs online and instantly fell in love. I had my fiancée go and do a tour with me on FaceTime. Nancy gave us the tour and was so friendly and polite and answered any and all questions we had. Everyone we have had to talk to or deal with is very professional. They get back to you fast, they give you a thorough answer and they are very upfront! They also have a Facebook page which was a huge bonus! Not only did it let The Springs give professional answers but allowed brides to communicate and get opinions. Rylee was who I communicated with the most through Facebook. She is adorable and so friendly. Once I finally got to see The Springs in person, I got so emotional. It looks exactly (even better, I think) how it portrays online! We got one compliment after another about the venue. We were able to get the whole wedding party and family there and be there all day! That was a huge stress reliever. No moving things from one place to another. It was so convenient. And on your wedding day, convenience is huge!! This was the best day of my life and I couldn’t picture my wedding anywhere else! Thank you to all staff at The Springs!

Sent on 05/14/2018
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 29
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 30
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 31

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Cassie you were such a beautiful bride. Truly the princess in the fairytale. Thank you for trusting us with a small part of your Best Day Ever. We were honored!

Bethany · Married on 04/14/2018

The SPRINGS is absolutely gorgeous! I fell in love with this venue when Steven and I toured first as our search was beginning. I couldn’t see any other venue the same. The flexibility they allow is just amazing, and all of their recommendations are so helpful! As our wedding has now finally happened we received numerous compliments on our venue choice! Couldn’t be happier with everything!!

Sent on 04/23/2018
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 32
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 33
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 34
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 35

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Bethany, we are so in awe of your glow and the infectious happiness that you bring with you always!! Thank you so much for the kind review, it was truly our pleasure to help you out along the way! We wanted Your Best Day Ever to be everything you dreamed of and it was an honor to play a part in it. We wish nothing but the very absolute best to you and Steven throughout your Happily Ever After!