THE SPRINGS in Weatherford Reviews

126 | Weatherford, TX

126 Reviews for THE SPRINGS in Weatherford

Jacquelyn Cutler · Getting married on 01/01/2022

Wonderful!

We absolutely loved this venue! We knew this venue was the one once we stepped in it. The team was very easy to communicate with and answer my phone calls or texts immediately.

Sent on 02/10/2020

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Jackie! We absolutely adored having you and Walker as a Springs couple! Your special day was radiant and beautiful! We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness in your marriage! :)
  • Makinzee

Makinzee Thomas · Getting married on 08/10/2020

Our wedding was perfect!

We had our wedding at The Springs Parker Manor, and it was absolutely beautiful! The staff at The Springs are so kind and did everything to ensure us that our day would be perfect, and it was! I definitely recommend getting married here.

Sent on 11/04/2019

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Aww! Thank you so much Mackinzee!! You were such a gorgeous bride and your day was just remarkable!
  • Maddison

Maddison Roberts · Getting married on 06/06/2020

The Springs parker manor

Best venues ever! Huge rooms to get ready in and you get the venue all day

Sent on 07/09/2019

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Thank you so much, Madison! We can't wait for your special day! We know it will be magical!!
  • Jessica

Jessica Eversole · Married on 01/30/2020

Fast, efficient, beautiful, what a dream come true!

This venue was a true miracle in our journey getting married. We’re deeply and forever grateful for the willingness and compassion showed by everyone that works there. The price was just perfect matched to our budget. The place is so so beautiful and easy to use, it fell like a glove to our decor and party afterwards. Everything is high quality and so well taken care of. I have no regrets about choosing this place to begin my forever and will tell everyone about it

Sent on 02/17/2020

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Thank you Jessica for trusting us with your special day! You and Shane were so much fun to work with! Your wedding day was beyond beautiful and we are so lucky we were a part of it! :) All of us here at THE SPRINGS wish you both a long and happy life together filled with love and adventure!

Verna McKinney · Married on 01/23/2020

Everything we hoped for!

Was everything we hoped for and more for our wedding!!

Sent on 01/26/2020

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Verna! We absolutely loved having you on your special day! Cheers to many happy years of marriage! :)
  • Jeri

Jeri Brownlee · Married on 01/09/2020

Incredible

We could not have found a better venue! The staff is also so kind and quick to help answer any questions you may have. They do their best to answer you quickly and provide suggestions when asked. We loved our experience with The Springs! They truly made the whole wedding process so much easier!

Sent on 01/20/2020

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Jeri! Your wedding was just as stunning as you are! We are so honored to have been able to be the perfect backdrop for your and Matthew's special day! All of us here at THE SPRINGS wish you all the love and happiness for a lifetime! :)
  • Karely

Karely Marvedo · Married on 12/30/2019

The most amazing experience ever!

I could not rave enough about The Springs. Our family and friends loved the venue and had a blast at our wedding. I couldn’t be more thankful for the service and the wonderful people at this location!

Sent on 01/17/2020

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Thank you so much, Karely! You and Trinity looked absolutely stunning! We were so honored to share that special day with you both! All of us here at THE SPRINGS, wish you nothing but a lifetime of love and happiness in your marriage! :)

Brittany Allen · Married on 12/28/2019

Wedding at The Springs Parker Manor 12/28/2019

The Springs Event at Parker Manor has an amazing team to work with to ensure you have the wedding of your dreams. They answered all of my questions promptly and professionally. I highly recommend them when starting your forever adventure!

Sent on 01/09/2020

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Brittany! We loved being able to have you and David on your special day! You look absolutely radiant and the day was perfect! We wish you both a wonderful and happy marriage! :)

Saren Brooks · Married on 12/15/2019

Beautiful!

When we started planning our wedding, we knew it would be out of town. We found The Springs online and immediately fell in love with Westwood Hall! The first time we took a tour we knew that The Springs would be our Venue! Beautiful place inside and out, the staff is amazing, all of the girls are so sweet and are able to answer any question you might have. 10/10 would have another even here again. We couldn’t have had a more beautiful wedding! 💕 -The Brooks

Sent on 01/03/2020

Saren!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Briggs · Married on 12/14/2019

A fairytale come true

The staff was very friendly and helped with all my questions I had. The view was beautiful. Everything was very so open where you could do whatever plan you wanted. The rooms for the bride and groom to get ready in had a lot of space.

Sent on 01/25/2019

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Thank you Elizabeth!! We are so happy you loved your time here as much as we loved having you here!!! We wish you all the happiness!!

-Emily, Emilee + Kristen!

Amanda Gardea · Married on 11/09/2019

Dream Come True

Words cannot describe how beautiful our wedding was. I was beyond happy with how everything turned out. So many guests kept telling me how beautiful the venue was. I was a little nervous how everything would fit but it ended up being the perfect size. The employees were always so kind and always texted me right back when I had questions! And the fact that we were allowed to do a sparkler send off made the whole thing a dream wedding come true.

Sent on 11/18/2019

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Your wedding was so perfect and well thought out!! We ADORED having family at the head table!!! We love that sparklers are now allowed here, also!!! So special!! Thank you for taking time to speak such sweet words of us!!

Kymberly · Married on 10/26/2019

Wedding day experience

Such a wonderful place to have my wedding at! Everyone had quick responses and helped me to make my wedding exactly how I dreamed! I would highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/09/2019

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such sweet words, Kymberly! It was such a joy to have you here and your day was FLAWLESS! We wish you and Blake so much happiness in this new chapter of life!

Melissa · Married on 10/19/2019

Created the wedding of my dreams

The coordinators at the venue are so nice and willing to help or answer questions at any time! They always respond quickly and provide the best service possible. They helped make my wedding the wedding of my dreams!

Sent on 11/04/2019

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Melissa!! Your wedding was one from storybook!

Kenlee Rodela · Married on 10/11/2019

Vender Review

The venue and people that run it were great! Super easy to work with and made it really easy for me to bring out my coordinator and officiant to see the venue.

Sent on 10/28/2019

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Thank you so much for taking time to review us Kenlee!! :) We hope you are enjoying this new chapter of life!!
  • Hailey

Hailey Castaneda · Married on 10/05/2019

A dream come true

There are so many positive things I can say about this place! The girls are amazing and are on top of communication. I didn’t have one problem during our time here. Parker Manor is stunning and quite affordable. I would recommend this to every couple looking for a venue that is stress free!

Sent on 10/29/2019

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Aww!! Hailey!! You just warmed our hearts!! We just adored having you here and we are so happy you had such an incredible wedding!! :) We wish you + Mark all the best in this new adventure as Mrs. + Mr.!!
  • Kelley

Kelley · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing Venue!

This was such a beautiful venue and the entire staff made the wedding and wedding planning experience so easy and wonderful!

Sent on 11/05/2019

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words Kelley! You were such a pleasure to work with!! We hope this next chapter for y'all is just magical!

Mariah Guzman · Married on 09/21/2019

It was absolutely perfect

I recently got married at The Springs Event Venue in Weatherford. It was absolutely perfect! There were people there to help if we had questions pull out more tables when we needed it. The bartender we used Jimmy Gr8 Bartender and they were the sweetest girls! We also used Elite Service service and he was the nicest most helpful security guard! I would recommend this Venue to everyone. I love how accommodating and easy it is to speak to them via text or email with quick responses.

Sent on 10/05/2019

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Mariah!!! Thank you for taking time to write such thoughtful words. Your day was truly wonderful! From start to finish!! We were so honored to be the place where your next chapter began! We wish y'all so much love and happiness as the Vigens!
  • I

Maxwell Bailey · Married on 09/07/2019

The SPRINGS was wonderful!

The Springs was a wonderful venue to get married at, it truly felt like a fairytale experience. I appreciated the welcoming and kind staff, they were always willing to work with me as much as they could. Even if I chose to get married in another location, I feel confident in saying I would still pick the Springs Company because of their reliability and their honesty about pricing. I would recommend this place to anyone who doesn't want surprises and wants a beautiful experience.

Sent on 09/15/2019

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Your reception was absolutely STUNNING!! We love knowing that our honesty truly makes a difference to our couples! We wish you all the best in this new chapter of your life!!
  • Amber

Amber Smith · Married on 08/09/2019

Stunning venue and great service

This venue is stunning and need little decoration as it’s beautiful itself. My wedding turned out better then I could have dreamed! The staff are absolutely fantastic!! Super helpful and very organized! Thank you for making our day amazing!

Sent on 08/28/2019

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Amber!!! We were so honored that you and Scott chose Parker Manor for your special day!!! Thank you so much for taking time to share how you felt about us!! The love you two have for one another truly shows. We wish y'all the most happiness as you start this new chapter!!

Molly Rios · Married on 08/03/2019

Magical Day

I fell in love with Parker Manor the Springs as soon as I saw it. I knew that was the place I wanted to say I do and start my happy ending at. Through out the whole process the management team at the Springs was wonderful. They were able to answer any question I had and even recommended a perfect venue for my rehearsal
    dinner. This team truly cared about every detail on my wedding day and even the whole weekend. It was a magical day and I couldn’t of asked for more.

Sent on 08/14/2019

Molly

Victoria · Married on 07/19/2019

A wonderful venue with wonderful staff!

We had such an awesome wedding day thanks to The Springs! The girls were easily available by phone and helped us out when we needed it. We had our wedding in Parker Manor and it was gorgeous! Thank you for all of your help!

Sent on 08/12/2019

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Victoria!! Thank you for your generously kind words! Your day was truly one of a kind and it was a delight for us to be there for you throughout the process. We wish you so much happiness as you begin this new chapter of your life as a wife!!

Dawn Thompson · Married on 07/07/2019

Amazing very helpful anytime of the day.

Love this venue! Everyone was very helpful even the suggested vendors. I would total recommend this venue to any bride.

Sent on 07/22/2019

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Dawn!! Thank you so much for taking time to review us! We thought you day was a total fairtale, from start to finish we could tell all of your hard work paid off! We we you and Marquis all the happiness in the world!

Vanessa · Married on 07/06/2019

Dream Come true

The Springs was breathtaking for our big day! The staff was so welcoming and made sure everything you need is there for you.

Sent on 07/22/2019

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Wow, thank you so much!! Your day was truly incredible and you were such a wonderful bride to work with! We loved the first dance ;)
  • Shelby

Shelby Hedrick · Married on 07/05/2019

Perfect Venue

The Springs- Weatherford surpasses all expectations! The venue is absolutely beautiful and the staff goes above and beyond for their brides! They do everything they can to make sure your day is perfect and EXACTLY how you envision it! I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a high quality, amazing, and affordable place to have their wedding!!

Sent on 07/18/2019

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Thank you so much for the very kind words, Shelby! We adored having you here for you special day! We hope that married life is going fabulously for you!

Beatriz Palacios · Married on 07/05/2019

What a dream!

The staff was always very quick to respond to any and all (I had a lot) of questions I had. Even those that could have been probably found in the contract had I looked. The venues they offer are absolutely stunning. From the first time we walked into the Parker Manor, we immediately knew we wanted to get married there, but the staff did not pressure us. The entire concept of their venue was very well planned out and it made for the most beautiful backdrop to our perfect day. The day of the wedding, the staff was more than helpful in figuring small things out. I can't get over how kind and friendly they ALL were.

Sent on 07/30/2019

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

WOW!!! Thank you so much for taking time to speak such kind words about us at THE SPRINGS!! You were such a delight to have and your wedding was absolutely PERFECT! We wish you all the best