THE SPRINGS in Weatherford Reviews

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 7
  • Maddison

Maddison Roberts · Getting married on 06/06/2020

The Springs parker manor

Best venues ever! Huge rooms to get ready in and you get the venue all day

Sent on 07/09/2019

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Thank you so much, Madison! We can't wait for your special day! We know it will be magical!!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Briggs · Getting married on 12/14/2019

A fairytale come true

The staff was very friendly and helped with all my questions I had. The view was beautiful. Everything was very so open where you could do whatever plan you wanted. The rooms for the bride and groom to get ready in had a lot of space.

Sent on 01/25/2019

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Thank you Elizabeth!! We are so happy you loved your time here as much as we loved having you here!!! We wish you all the happiness!!

-Emily, Emilee + Kristen!
  • I

Maxwell Bailey · Married on 09/07/2019

The SPRINGS was wonderful!

The Springs was a wonderful venue to get married at, it truly felt like a fairytale experience. I appreciated the welcoming and kind staff, they were always willing to work with me as much as they could. Even if I chose to get married in another location, I feel confident in saying I would still pick the Springs Company because of their reliability and their honesty about pricing. I would recommend this place to anyone who doesn't want surprises and wants a beautiful experience.

Sent on 09/15/2019

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Your reception was absolutely STUNNING!! We love knowing that our honesty truly makes a difference to our couples! We wish you all the best in this new chapter of your life!!
  • Amber

Amber Smith · Married on 08/09/2019

Stunning venue and great service

This venue is stunning and need little decoration as it’s beautiful itself. My wedding turned out better then I could have dreamed! The staff are absolutely fantastic!! Super helpful and very organized! Thank you for making our day amazing!

Sent on 08/28/2019
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 8
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 9

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Amber!!! We were so honored that you and Scott chose Parker Manor for your special day!!! Thank you so much for taking time to share how you felt about us!! The love you two have for one another truly shows. We wish y'all the most happiness as you start this new chapter!!

Molly Rios · Married on 08/03/2019

Magical Day

I fell in love with Parker Manor the Springs as soon as I saw it. I knew that was the place I wanted to say I do and start my happy ending at. Through out the whole process the management team at the Springs was wonderful. They were able to answer any question I had and even recommended a perfect venue for my rehearsal
    dinner. This team truly cared about every detail on my wedding day and even the whole weekend. It was a magical day and I couldn’t of asked for more.

Sent on 08/14/2019
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 10
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 11
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 12

Molly

Victoria · Married on 07/19/2019

A wonderful venue with wonderful staff!

We had such an awesome wedding day thanks to The Springs! The girls were easily available by phone and helped us out when we needed it. We had our wedding in Parker Manor and it was gorgeous! Thank you for all of your help!

Sent on 08/12/2019

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Victoria!! Thank you for your generously kind words! Your day was truly one of a kind and it was a delight for us to be there for you throughout the process. We wish you so much happiness as you begin this new chapter of your life as a wife!!

Dawn Thompson · Married on 07/07/2019

Amazing very helpful anytime of the day.

Love this venue! Everyone was very helpful even the suggested vendors. I would total recommend this venue to any bride.

Sent on 07/22/2019
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 13

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Dawn!! Thank you so much for taking time to review us! We thought you day was a total fairtale, from start to finish we could tell all of your hard work paid off! We we you and Marquis all the happiness in the world!

Vanessa · Married on 07/06/2019

Dream Come true

The Springs was breathtaking for our big day! The staff was so welcoming and made sure everything you need is there for you.

Sent on 07/22/2019

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Wow, thank you so much!! Your day was truly incredible and you were such a wonderful bride to work with! We loved the first dance ;)
  • Shelby

Shelby Hedrick · Married on 07/05/2019

Perfect Venue

The Springs- Weatherford surpasses all expectations! The venue is absolutely beautiful and the staff goes above and beyond for their brides! They do everything they can to make sure your day is perfect and EXACTLY how you envision it! I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a high quality, amazing, and affordable place to have their wedding!!

Sent on 07/18/2019

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Thank you so much for the very kind words, Shelby! We adored having you here for you special day! We hope that married life is going fabulously for you!

Beatriz Palacios · Married on 07/05/2019

What a dream!

The staff was always very quick to respond to any and all (I had a lot) of questions I had. Even those that could have been probably found in the contract had I looked. The venues they offer are absolutely stunning. From the first time we walked into the Parker Manor, we immediately knew we wanted to get married there, but the staff did not pressure us. The entire concept of their venue was very well planned out and it made for the most beautiful backdrop to our perfect day. The day of the wedding, the staff was more than helpful in figuring small things out. I can't get over how kind and friendly they ALL were.

Sent on 07/30/2019

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

WOW!!! Thank you so much for taking time to speak such kind words about us at THE SPRINGS!! You were such a delight to have and your wedding was absolutely PERFECT! We wish you all the best
  • Christine

Christine Smith · Married on 06/28/2019

Amazing Experience!

The Springs helped us have the wedding we have both always wanted. The views were beautiful inside and out. There was lots of room , and the staff was very friendly. It was a perfect day!

Sent on 07/11/2019

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Christine!! Your day was a dream from start to finish! Thank you so much for such a kind review! We hope that married life is treating you well!!
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 06/14/2019

Incredible!

Such a beautiful venue! The girls that work there are very professional and quick respond.

Sent on 06/30/2019

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Thank you so much for taking time to review us, Paige. Your wedding was a dream and we are so happy we were able to be the background for it! We wish you all the best!

Leslie Montgomery · Married on 06/13/2019

A Thursday in June

My husband and I had an incredible experience with The Springs in Weatherford, TX. They were incredibly easy to work with, the venue was beautiful, clean, and so perfect for our big day. I would recommend them time and time again!

Sent on 07/03/2019

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Leslie, thank you so much for the kind words! Your wedding was stunning and so much fun!! We hope married life is treating you the absolute best!!!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Babcock · Married on 06/09/2019

Parker Manor a Fairytale Wedding venue

My daughter was married at Parker Manor on June 9 and we loved everything from our first visit to the grand exit. The venue is stunning, the amenities exceed your expectations, the staff are so speedy in their responses and so willing to go above and beyond to help on the wedding day. The Springs Parker Manor in Weatherford is truly a place for a Fairy Tale wedding.

Sent on 07/05/2019

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Jennifer, thank you so much for your kind words! Lexi's day was truly a dream and we were honored to be the backdrop for her fairytale!! We wish them nothing but happiness in their new chapter as Mr. & Mrs.!!!

Moriah Hammock · Married on 06/08/2019

Venue to remember

Staff were incredible throughout the whole process of wedding planning and the venue itself helped me envision mine and my husband’s big day. Beautiful in every way

Sent on 06/24/2019

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Moriah. We were over the moon that we got to be the backdrop of your beautiful wedding! We hope that married life is treating you well!

Shay · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing experience working with THE SPRINGS in weatherford!

I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect wedding! The venue is impeccable and the staff is so attentive! Would highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 06/10/2019

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Thank you so much Shay! You were a stunning bride and we were so happy to have you here on your big day!

Maci · Married on 05/18/2019

Best venue ever

The Springs was AMAZING! I got married at the Parker Manor and it was absolutely beautiful. Many of my guest made the comment that "they had never seen such a beautiful place/wedding.

Sent on 06/03/2019
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 14
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 15
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 16
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 17

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Maci, you were such a delight to work with and we loved having you here!! We are so happy you and your guests loved it!!!! Thank you so much for taking time to send us a review!

Taylor Milhollon · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing Venue and Staff

The Springs Parker Manor was the only venue I toured for our wedding and immediately fell in love with it and the amazing staff! All the ladies there were so sweet to answer any of my questions along the way, as well as recommended the best vendors! The day of my wedding poured down rain in the morning and by afternoon when it stopped their whole staff was outside drying off all the chairs and walkway! I was very impressed with every aspect of the venue and would highly recommend it to anyone!

Sent on 06/03/2019

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Taylor, we thoroughly enjoyed having you here for your wedding day, and every moment in between! We were so happy when the rain cleared and you were able to keep your ceremony outside! You were a stunning bride and a wonderful person to work with! Thank you so much for taking time to review us!

• Samary

Samary · Married on 04/26/2019

Amazing!!!

The Springs event was amazing!! Great service, wonderful people to work with and a beautiful place to have the wedding of your dreams. I recommend them 100%. They treated us like family and never said no to helping us when needed. They explained and answer all my questions in a timely manner. I'm very thankful we selected them for our special day... 😊😉 you wont regret it either.

Sent on 05/07/2019
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 22
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 23
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 24

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Samary, we are so grateful we got to be the backdrop for your wedding. We thoroughly enjoyed being able to help you! We wish you a lifetime of happiness!!
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing!! Beyond words!

I didn’t have to worry about a thing! The staff is seriously so amazing. They even had the vendors phone numbers so I didn’t have to call wondering where they were they handled it for me, that seriously meant the world to me that they told me to not stress about it they had it covered that they would call them! The springs will forever hold a special place in our hearts!

Sent on 04/15/2019
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 25
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 26

Miranda Durant · Married on 02/18/2019

Brandon and Miranda Durant 2019

My wedding was everything I could dream of!! Everyone is still talking about how beautiful it was! And I am so thankful for all the ladies at the springs for all their help!

Sent on 03/09/2019
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 27

Rebecca · Married on 02/09/2019

Perfect Experience

We got married at Parker Manor on 02/09/2019 and it was a dream come true! We went and toured while the venue was still being built and we were pretty decided then! Not only did we fall in love with how beautiful the venue was but their accommodating staff and resources were by far the most comforting compared to other venues that we toured. One of the best perks of working with The Springs is that you get to choose your vendors and make it about you as a couple whereas other venues you are very limited to which vendors they allow. We are so thankful that we were able to have the wedding of our dreams and couldn't have imagined our special day anywhere else!

Sent on 03/16/2019

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Rebecca! You are so sweet and you and John we such a dream to work with!! We are so happy you took the leap with the venue unfinished when you toured. You day was absolutely stunning. We wish you many years of happiness and love to come.

Blair Bickel · Married on 01/11/2019

Perfection

Wow. The girls that work at the venue literally made my day so easy!!! I was constantly texting and calling and they were always so nice to talk to. I couldn’t imagine our big day anywhere else.

Sent on 01/21/2019

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

You are so sweet Blair! You were an absolute dream to work with. From our FaceTime tour, to your wedding day, we had a blast seeing your big day unfold. Congrats to you and Ian. We wish you many years of happiness to come!!!

Mariah Good · Married on 12/29/2018

Perfect Western Glam Venue

The SPRINGS was the best place we could of ever chosen, from the tour to the communication throughout up to the big day. The SPRINGS team helped make our day absolutely perfect. Our guest loved it and so did we!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Amber · Married on 12/27/2018

You will love it!

I cannot express how wonderful of an experience it was to have our wedding at The SPRINGS in Weatherford. They made it easy to plan a wedding and were always a text away with advice. This is a venue that is flexible, friendly, and totally helped to make our day full of love and joy. I would recommend it to anyone!

Sent on 03/23/2019