The Springs in McKinney

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
Up to 300 guests

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
Up to 300 guests

The Springs in McKinney is a rural venue located in Anna, Texas. Lending a touch of refined elegance to the Northeast Texas countryside, this Collin County gem offers a pair of beautiful properties for soon-to-be newlyweds to choose from. Defined by its rustic aesthetic, the venue is conveniently situated within driving distance of Dallas. It is able to accommodate all manner of event types, from intimate elopements to large-scale celebrations. Inspired by your special connection, the staff invites you and your partner to begin your new chapter at this country retreat.

Facilities and Capacity

Couples who choose to wed at The Springs in McKinney will surely be delighted by the scenic surroundings and elegant event spaces. Suitable for up to 320 people, Tuscany Hill is a charming property that can set the scene for your special day. Nestled on a hill that overlooks acres of picturesque farmland, this facility features an Italian-inspired design reminiscent of the villas of Tuscany. Its vintage fireplace, chandeliers, and immaculate landscaping complement the property’s palatial appearance. Stone Hall can also provide the backdrop for your occasion, boasting a 9,000 square-foot banquet hall suitable for receptions. Here, you and your beloved can say “I do” beneath the outdoor covered pavilion into the hall for an unforgettable after-party. Stone Hall’s grounds boast a range of endearing features, including terraced hedges, babbling streams, and a quaint bridge. Further facilities include built-in bars and a state-of-the-art kitchen.

At The Springs in McKinney, the team is passionate about working with soon-to-be newlyweds to fulfill their wedding day wishes. A selection of services is on offer, including consultations, event set-up and clean-up, and access to get-ready rooms. Items such as chairs, tables, projectors, and screens can be provided. There are ample parking spaces available, and both Tuscany Hill and Stone Hall are wheelchair accessible. Each property is climate-controlled, ensuring that your loved ones are comfortable throughout your event. You and significant other are free to conduct your photography session on the grounds.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$2,950

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$2,450

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$4,150

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$3,850

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Clean Up
Parking
Set Up
Tables

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Garden
Mansion

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Elopements

What event services do you offer?

Clean Up
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Set Up
Wifi

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

March
April
May
June
September
October
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
July
August

• Jacquelyn
    Jacquelyn W. Married on 02/11/2022

A dream come true

After Looking at so many wedding venues to be able to come upon one that just fit everything in that we wanted, from the groom's room to a room for myself and a room for my children as well. Everything was just perfect it was big enough to house how many people we needed but small enough to make it still feel intimate the staff was very knowledgeable helpful from beginning to end if I had to do it all over again I would definitely go with them again.

The Springs in McKinney's reply:

Hi Jacquelyn!
    Thank you so much for your sweet words! We are so thrilled that your wedding day was a dream come true! Everything came together so beautifully, and you looked stunning on your big day! We know your guests will be talking about your perfect day for years to come. Please never hesitate to reach out if you need anything - once you're a Springs McKinney bride, you become part of our family!
    With love, Marissa, Jessica, and Aubree, The Springs McKinney Managers
  • Terrye
    Terrye M. Married on 11/01/2021

Wow factor

This was the second venue my fiancé and I toured and it has been the one to beat. He said he could tell I had made up my mind and that I haven’t had the same reaction to a venue since. The tour guide was super sweet and graduated from the same little Louisiana university as us (go demons!) the facility was beautiful!! I love that they are flexible with vendors and even have hotels that run shuttles to and from the venue. Big plus considering about 99% of our guests will be traveling in. Can’t wait to finalize the date with this venue!!

The Springs in McKinney's reply:

Hi Terrye! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review!!! :) We really appreciate you doing so and the kind words. We cannot wait to have your special day here! Go Demons! :)
    -Lauren, Marissa and Kennedy

82 photos · 05/27/2018

Deals

The Springs in McKinney 1
Offer

Active + Veteran Military Brides + Grooms --- we appreciate your service more than we can express, and it’s our pleasure to extend a $200 discount to your venue reservation. We host tours seven days a week. Call or text us --- (469) 400-8960 Note: Though we appreciate all servicemen + women and their families, this offer is only valid for brides or grooms who serve our community. Applicable for new reservations only.

Pricing

Team

Marissa Moyer
Marissa Moyer
General Manager

I grew up outside the Philadelphia area but moved to Dallas, TX when I studied at SMU. There I met the love of my life, and eventually began working for THE SPRINGS, so (unfortunately for my family) I ended up staying in Texas. I love working with newly engaged couples while they plan their dream day! Outside of work, I love being a dog mom to our golden retriever, exploring new restaurants, and watching reruns of Friends!

Aubree Haight
Aubree Haight
Assistant Manager

Hi, I’m Aubree! I was born and raised in a small city in the state of Pennsylvania – it was the type of city where you know all your neighbors! I graduated from high school in 2019 and moved to Texas 2 days later (bold move, I know) – I have been living in Texas since 2019 and I have vowed to never leave this state because I love it! I have always been passionate about celebrations and all things joyful! I have been known to plan surprise parties for everyone around me because I enjoy making people feel special! I am currently a student at the University of North Texas and will be earning my Bachelor’s degree in December 2021 – prior to UNT I was a student at Collin College which is where I earned my Associates Degree in 2020.

2600 Hitching Post Trail Anna, TX, 75409

Monday-Sunday from 9:00 AM-5:00PM
Location of (The Springs in McKinney)

The Springs in McKinney frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at The Springs in McKinney?

The Springs in McKinney includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Chairs
  • Clean Up
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

What are the most important characteristics of The Springs in McKinney in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by The Springs in McKinney for wedding events is known for:
  • Ballroom
  • Garden
  • Mansion

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at The Springs in McKinney for wedding events?

The Springs in McKinney offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
  • Scenic Views

What kind of wedding events does The Springs in McKinney offer?

The Springs in McKinney offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Elopements

What services does The Springs in McKinney offer for wedding events?

The Springs in McKinney offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Clean Up
  • Get Ready Rooms
  • Liability Insurance
  • Outside Vendors
  • Set Up
  • Wifi

What percentage of users recommend The Springs in McKinney and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

The Springs in McKinney is recommended by 80% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.8 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time, 4.8 in flexibility, 4.8 in professionalism and 4.8 in value.

What kind of wedding service promotions does The Springs in McKinney offer?

The Springs in McKinney currently offers 1 offer promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding

Wedding Venues