THE SPRINGS in McKinney Reviews

THE SPRINGS in McKinney 5
  • Terrye

Terrye Moore · Getting married on 11/01/2021

Wow factor

This was the second venue my fiancé and I toured and it has been the one to beat. He said he could tell I had made up my mind and that I haven’t had the same reaction to a venue since. The tour guide was super sweet and graduated from the same little Louisiana university as us (go demons!) the facility was beautiful!! I love that they are flexible with vendors and even have hotels that run shuttles to and from the venue. Big plus considering about 99% of our guests will be traveling in. Can’t wait to finalize the date with this venue!!

Sent on 12/26/2019

THE SPRINGS in McKinney's reply:

Hi Terrye! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review!!! :) We really appreciate you doing so and the kind words. We cannot wait to have your special day here! Go Demons! :)
    -Lauren, Marissa and Kennedy
  • Sharmilla

Sharmilla · Getting married on 04/03/2020

Beyond Remarkable Service and Facility

CSR, Facility, = Phenomenal

Whole 15 hours to use the facility and decorate how you see fit. Gorgeous chandeliers, drapes, landscaping, as well included linens. I could go on and on about this facility, but mere words do not do it justice. Looking forward getting married there soon.

THE SPRINGS in McKinney 6
    THE SPRINGS in McKinney 18
    THE SPRINGS in McKinney 19
    Sent on 06/10/2019

THE SPRINGS in McKinney's reply:

Hi Sharmilla! Thank you so much for the wonderful review!!! We absolutely cannot wait for your beautiful wedding here for a beautiful couple!
  • Emily

Emily Randoll · Married on 12/29/2019

Amazing venue!!!

Amazing venue!!! The staff went above and beyond through the entire process of planning the wedding to the day of the wedding! We loved having our ceremony and reception all in the space place. So our guests went from outside to the inside which was amazing! We didn’t have to flip rooms. Communication with the venue was amazing! They answered emails within minutes typically at most a few hours. Which was a huge bonus for us! We had a beautiful wedding and we loved the space! We would highly recommend this venue!!

Sent on 01/21/2020

THE SPRINGS in McKinney's reply:

Thank you so much for your super sweet review! We hope your wedding day was all you dreamed of and we wish you all the happiness in the world in your marriage!
  • Brittney

Brittney Hartwell · Married on 11/04/2019

Tuscany Hill was an amazing venue (The springs)

It was the first and only venue we toured. Once we set foot in there, we knew it was the one. Gorgeous prep areas, reception area with fireplace, outdoor ceremony area, inside staircase. There's even a back staircase we used to make our grand entrance even better. I could not have dreamed of a better venue. The managers were always happy to answer my questions via text and we were able to tour as often as we needed.

Sent on 11/11/2019

Hi Brittney!
    Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review! We are truly honored to be apart of you and Jon's perfect day. It was a beautiful day for a beautiful couple! Congratulations and we wish you the best! :)
  • Janette

Janette · Married on 10/04/2019

Breath taking!

Tuscany Hall IS BEAUTIFUL! The amount of "wows" I got that night from guests who were stunned by the venue was GREAT! You really just can't compare it. The romantic feel and the view is just breathtaking! I am so glad we chose this venue. The staff was very helpful and just great all around! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/03/2019

THE SPRINGS in McKinney's reply:

Hi Janette! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! You and Jose's wedding was absolutely beautiful and we wish you both the absolute best in your future together! :)
    -Lauren, Marissa and Kennedy
  • Brad

Brad · Married on 09/27/2019

Lovely venue!

We loved the springs of McKinney Stone Hall location from the very beginning and were so pleased with our experience!

Sent on 10/05/2019

THE SPRINGS in McKinney's reply:

Hello Brad! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a great review! We enjoyed having you all here and wish you all the best!! :)
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 05/11/2019

Best Venue Around!!

I absolutely LOVED my wedding venue. All my guests are still talking about how gorgeous it is and saying it’s one of the best venues they have ever seen in the Dallas area. The staff is extremely helpful and accommodating and the venue was nice and clean inside when I arrived early Saturday morning. Could not recommend more!!

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • BRANDOLYN

BRANDOLYN FLORES · Married on 05/10/2019

Absolutely beautiful

This venue is so beautiful on its own that it requires little to enhance it. It had the perfect amount of space for our 200 guests. The bride's room and groom's rooms are spacious and beautiful. We had a great experience with the staff and the venue itself.

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Y

Yasmin · Married on 12/31/2018

Best Venue EVER!

Our 12/31 wedding was absolutely magical. The venue is gorgeous and if you do nothing to it, you'd still have a beautiful ceremony and reception. We had the venue all to ourself for the entire day and the ceremony and reception chairs were already set up, making the day of super easy. The staff was super communicative and were able to answer any question I had along the way with a simple text message. I especially loved that we were able to use our own vendors; that made the process less expensive and more personalized. If we had to do it again, we'd choose The Springs over and over again!

Sent on 01/27/2019

Erika · Married on 09/29/2018

The venue by itself it is beautiful. The staff was super sweet and always available.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Julia · Married on 08/03/2018

The Springs was everything and more. They are so polite and professional. The venue itself was breath taking. I couldn’t ask for more!

Sent on 08/24/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 06/24/2018

I initially found this venue while I was helping my best friend look for venues after she got engaged. I was immediately drawn to it by the photos posted, they were absolutely stunning! So after I got engaged, I knew I wanted to check this place out. We looked at probably 5 or 6 venues, and I knew as soon as we got there that this was the place. It's a little bit of a drive with me living in central Dallas, but it was absolutely worth it. I was worried that such a beautiful venue would be way out of my price range, but it was very affordable! And we even saved a little more by having our wedding on a Sunday vs Saturday. They also host a lot of events like bridal garage sales and vendor expos, where I actually purchased some of my decor and signed 2 of my vendors. I loved everything about this venue! Thank you so much for providing the perfect setting for our perfect day!

THE SPRINGS in McKinney 20
    THE SPRINGS in McKinney 21
    THE SPRINGS in McKinney 22
    Sent on 07/16/2018

Antonia · Married on 06/16/2018

We had a wonderful experience from beginning to end. Everyone was so nice and helpful when questions were asked.
    I would definitely recommend The Springs to other couples.

Sent on 07/09/2017

THE SPRINGS in McKinney's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and the enthusiastic support...it is our pleasure!!!! Nan, Manager THE SPRINGS McKinney

Hyejin · Married on 05/27/2018

I wish we could give the Springs in McKinney (specifically Tuscany Hill) 100 stars! This venue is literally PERFECT. It is incredibly gorgeous, very well-maintained and has amazing amenities. When I first walked out to the ceremony area, for a second I thought I was in Napa Valley or something. The view was so beautiful and everything about this venue took my breath away. I loved how grand and bright the reception area was with all of the windows and natural light coming in. Also, the fact that they allowed us to bring ANY vendors we wanted for our wedding was a huge plus!

Both Madison and Nan were absolutely amazing from day one. They are so sweet, helpful and professional. I had a lot of questions during the planning process and Madison and Nan always made sure I received all the help I needed. We honestly didn't have any issues with the Springs in McKinney, not even one!! That's how awesome they are. They truly care about their couples and we are so thankful to have worked with them for our wedding. You need to get married here!! Go tour the venue and they will take great care of you!

Sent on 06/25/2018

arielle · Married on 01/11/2018

My experience at the Springs was absolutely amazing. They were so kind and helpful from the moment I stepped onto their facilties during my first tour. My parents were very appreciative of the payment plan and I was very thankful I could bring in any vender I wanted! Lana was constantly sending me texts and emails to make sure I was prepared and ready for the wedding day! And I loved that. And on a more obvious note, the venue is absolutely gorgeous and a perfect venue for the best day of your life. My wedding was a dream and I thank the Springs for being apart of that dream.

Sent on 03/12/2018

Meagan · Married on 01/04/2018

Our wedding was stunning! We booked the venue without even seeing it because we loved the service and how weddings were conducted - one at a time!

THE SPRINGS in McKinney 23
    Sent on 03/02/2018

Erin · Married on 12/28/2017

We fell in love with The Springs as soon as we saw it! The staff was excellent and always super fast at responding. Our guests raved about how beautiful the venue was. We couldn't have asked for a better venue. I highly recommend The Springs!

Sent on 02/27/2018

Jenny · Married on 12/16/2017

After a long hunt of venues, we drove up the hill leading up to the Tuscany Hill venue and the second we saw it, we pretty much knew this was the place. Even leading up to the venue, there's just a majestic feeling from the balcony to the chandelier. Everyone was super helpful leading up to and during the day, helping us make sure everything was perfect, and it was! I wouldn't hesitate twice about booking this venue again if I had to.

THE SPRINGS in McKinney 24
    Sent on 02/26/2018

Brittany · Married on 11/11/2017

Lana & Cheri are absolutely the sweetest venue managers! They are so flexible and make you feel right at home! I knew when I toured the venue with Lana this was my venue. I would suggest this venue to anyone! The Springs was a great choice and I am so thankful to marry the love of my life there. We even booked over a year in advance and it was such a smooth process! Thank you ladies for everything!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Ashley · Married on 11/05/2017

It was so easy working with The Springs. There
    response time is always that same day and you have 3 main ways of communications for them: email, text or call. The place was perfect!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Haley · Married on 10/28/2017

The Tuscany Hill venue is absolutely perfect! It's so beautiful and The Springs staff made the day go smoothly, cannot thank you enough!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Rachael · Married on 10/27/2017

Great venue. I loved that we had the venue all day long. We were able to get ready the day of at the event site without feeling rushed. Staff was available by phone to help if we had any questions. There was also a staff member around during the day in case we needed help as well.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Alyssa · Married on 10/21/2017

Book it now!!!! This was perfect and I didn't have to spend a ton on my decorations because this venue is so gorgeous. It is nice and private and truly gives you that special touch. They are fantastic at communicating and I couuld not have asked for more.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Melissa · Married on 10/08/2017

I couldn't of imgaine a more perfect day... we loved everything about The Springs & would highly recommend it to any future bride & groom.

Sent on 10/22/2017

Marissa · Married on 09/01/2017

Forgot to print the seating arrangement and asked the lady if I could go up to there office and print it and instead she had me send it to her and brought it right to me!!!

Sent on 09/12/2017