4051 Beltway Dr., Addison, TX 75001 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Marc Roberts Videography

Some Videographers have a documentary style approach while others are more artistic. What I accomplish with my videos is both. I deliver long form edits as well as highlights and artistic editing. My clients are provided with both the documentation of their event as well as short form, cinematic edits to show family and friends.

What would it be like to watch my great-grandparents wedding video? I keep this in mind when I am recording and editing a wedding. I create wedding videos that people can watch and enjoy for many generations to come. I derive great pleasure from my work. Recording weddings is the most enjoyable, fulfilling and meaningful job I have ever had.

Your wedding video is something that you can show your grandchildren. Something that captures all of the emotion and detail of the most important, memorable and shortest day of your life. Creating one is my job, hobby and passion.

-Marc

shelby

• Videos 3

21 Reviews for Marc Roberts Videography

Kaitlyn · Getting married on 05/25/2019

My husband and I were very satisfied with Marc Roberts! He captured every special moment and we hardly knew he was around! Our highlights video blew everyone away! We would recommend Marc to anyone!

Kevin · Married on 09/29/2017

We were referred to Marc by our DJ and wow did he exceed all our expectation on our video. Thanks so much Marc for all your hard work and detail that you put into our wedding video. It will be the memories we have for a lifetime!!

Christina · Married on 12/31/2016

We searched around for a wedding videographer who really captures moments and emotions during weddings in an artistic way while also capturing each couples characteristics. Marc exceeded our expectations with our wedding trailer! The thing I loved most about working with Marc is that he really tries to get to know you as a person and as a couple before creating your film. He takes time to listen to what is most important to you and what you would like filmed. When going over our wedding timeline, he brought in ideas and details that I never thought of that would be perfect to capture. During the wedding, he was so easy to work with and meshed himself in whatever was going on without being noticed. I also noticed that he worked so well with all of my vendors, something that is incredibly rare to find and extremely important for what you need from your videographer. Marc is extremely professional and such a great person in general. If you are serious about capturing your wedding day and making it look classy, timeless and elegant, then look no further than Marc for your wedding videographer!

Marc Roberts Videography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 4,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD

• Fingerprint Designs
    Fingerprint Designs Wedding Invitations

Marc Roberts is beyond professional – he is an artist of the highest caliber. Not only does he treat his clients with the utmost respect, courtesy and genuine warmth, he goes above and beyond to make them feel extraordinary – like their wedding is the only one that matters. His resulting videos reflect that personal touch, the care and the sense of celebration for the event itself – a rare combination. I highly recommend Marc for any occasion, wedding or otherwise, to capture your memories to last beyond a lifetime.

• Everything and Moore
    Everything and Moore Wedding Photographers

Marc is the best in the business! There is no better way to capture your day than having Marc be your videographer.

• SRD Events & Entertainment
    SRD Events & Entertainment Wedding DJs

Marc Roberts is so professional to work with. He has such a great personality and we really enjoy working with him and his company. You will not be disappointed when choosing Marc.

• 4051 Beltway Dr. Addison, TX 75001 See on map