Marc Roberts Videography

Addison, TX View map
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

Some Videographers have a documentary style approach while others are more artistic. What I accomplish with my videos is both. I deliver long form edits as well as highlights and artistic editing. My clients are provided with both the documentation of their event as well as short form, cinematic edits to show family and friends.

What would it be like to watch my great-grandparents wedding video? I keep this in mind when I am recording and editing a wedding. I create wedding videos that people can watch and enjoy for many generations to come. I derive great pleasure from my work. Recording weddings is the most enjoyable, fulfilling and meaningful job I have ever had.

Your wedding video is something that you can show your grandchildren. Something that captures all of the emotion and detail of the most important, memorable and shortest day of your life. Creating one is my job, hobby and passion.

-Marc

marc@marcrobertsvideography.com

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$4,000.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4000

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
DVD

• Amy
    Amy D. Married on 06/03/2021

Choosing Marc Roberts to do BOTH of our daughters' weddings was the best decision we ever made!

After the amazing experience we had with Marc Roberts documenting our oldest daughter's wedding, it was a no brainer to book him again for our younger daughter's wedding. Marc is so talented, his work is extraordinary, and his artistry unmatched. He is professional, personable, fun to work with, and goes above and beyond to capture your once in a lifetime memories in a special way. We loved both films and will cherish them forever! Thank you, Marc!
    Amy and Chris Davis
  • Summer
    Summer S. Married on 11/11/2019

Skillful, Talented and Creative

We could not have made a better decision with hiring Marc Roberts for our wedding. I have never see any work that matches his talent.
    Although he is based in Texas, we felt it was worth flying him out to Connecticut to capture this important moment for us—and it was completely worth it. He produced beautiful films for many large and extravagant weddings in the past but he did an (even more) excellent job capturing our much smaller, more intimate, wedding. He knows how to work with a variety of situation and leverage it to make a superb film that is particular to your wedding day. I hope I’ll have an opportunity to work with him again in the future for other momentum events in our life.
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn Married on 08/16/2019
    My husband and I were very satisfied with Marc Roberts! He captured every special moment and we hardly knew he was around! Our highlights video blew everyone away! We would recommend Marc to anyone!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Fingerprint Designs Fingerprint Designs Wedding Invitations

Marc Roberts is beyond professional – he is an artist of the highest caliber. Not only does he treat his clients with the utmost respect, courtesy and genuine warmth, he goes above and beyond to make them feel extraordinary – like their wedding is the only one that matters. His resulting videos reflect that personal touch, the care and the sense of celebration for the event itself – a rare combination. I highly recommend Marc for any occasion, wedding or otherwise, to capture your memories to last beyond a lifetime.

Everything and Moore Everything and Moore Wedding Photographers

Marc is the best in the business! There is no better way to capture your day than having Marc be your videographer.

SRD Events & Entertainment SRD Events & Entertainment Wedding DJs

Marc Roberts is so professional to work with. He has such a great personality and we really enjoy working with him and his company. You will not be disappointed when choosing Marc.

4051 Beltway Dr. Addison, 75001
Location of (Marc Roberts Videography)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding