Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Marc Roberts Videography

Cinematic | Award Winning | DFW Wedding Videographer

Some Videographers have a documentary style approach while others are more artistic. What I accomplish with my videos is both. I deliver long form edits as well as highlights and artistic editing. My clients are provided with both the documentation of their event as well as short form, cinematic edits to show family and friends.

What would it be like to watch my great-grandparents wedding video? I keep this in mind when I am recording and editing a wedding. I create wedding videos that people can watch and enjoy for many generations to come. I derive great pleasure from my work. Recording weddings is the most enjoyable, fulfilling and meaningful job I have ever had.

Your wedding video is something that you can show your grandchildren. Something that captures all of the emotion and detail of the most important, memorable and shortest day of your life. Creating one is my job, hobby and passion.

-Marc

marc@marcrobertsvideography.com

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Dallas

Follow Marc Roberts Videography on

21 Reviews for Marc Roberts Videography

We were referred to Marc by our DJ and wow did he exceed all our expectation on our video. Thanks so much Marc for all your hard work and detail that you put into our wedding video. It will be the memories we have for a lifetime!!

Profile Picture Kevin, 9/29/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

We searched around for a wedding videographer who really captures moments and emotions during weddings in an artistic way while also capturing each couples characteristics. Marc exceeded our expectations with our wedding trailer! The thing I loved most about working with Marc is that he really tries to get to know you as a person and as a couple before creating your film. He takes time to listen to what is most important to you and what you would like filmed. When going over our wedding timeline, he brought in ideas and details that I never thought of that would be perfect to capture. During the wedding, he was so easy to work with and meshed himself in whatever was going on without being noticed. I also noticed that he worked so well with all of my vendors, something that is incredibly rare to find and extremely important for what you need from your videographer. Marc is extremely professional and such a great person in general. If you are serious about capturing your wedding day and making it look classy, timeless and elegant, then look no further than Marc for your wedding videographer!

Profile Picture Christina, 12/31/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

So amazing! That's really all there is to say! Worth the time, and every single penny! The entire team is Professional yet fun to be around! It's not just a wedding video, it's a movie you will want to watch every single day!

Profile Picture Candace, 10/16/16, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1468180927856 shelby
220x220 sq 1468181011259 sequence 18.still001

3 VIDEOS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Marc Roberts is beyond professional – he is an artist of the highest caliber. Not only does he treat his clients with the utmost respect, courtesy and genuine warmth, he goes above and beyond to make them feel extraordinary – like their wedding is the only one that matters. His resulting videos reflect that personal touch, the care and the sense of celebration for the event itself – a rare combination. I highly recommend Marc for any occasion, wedding or otherwise, to capture your memories to last beyond a lifetime.

Marc is the best in the business! There is no better way to capture your day than having Marc be your videographer.

Marc Roberts is so professional to work with. He has such a great personality and we really enjoy working with him and his company. You will not be disappointed when choosing Marc.

Marc is wonderful to work with and I love his videos!

I recently had the opportunity to work alongside Marc Roberts at Angie and Damon's wedding and could not have been more impressed with his services. I believe that it is extremely important for photographers and videographers to work together and communicate because often times they are working to capture the same moments just at different angles. Marc did just that and I feel we made a great team working together to capture the Bride and Groom's special day. Not to mention, his team was so much fun to work with and they are very friendly as well. If you are looking for a videographer that is fun, courteous, professional, and creative all rolled into one then you found him! I can't wait to work with Marc again in the future!

4051 Beltway Dr., Addison, TX 75001   See On Map