Marc Roberts Videography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Amy
    Amy D. Married on 06/03/2021

Choosing Marc Roberts to do BOTH of our daughters' weddings was the best decision we ever made!

After the amazing experience we had with Marc Roberts documenting our oldest daughter's wedding, it was a no brainer to book him again for our younger daughter's wedding. Marc is so talented, his work is extraordinary, and his artistry unmatched. He is professional, personable, fun to work with, and goes above and beyond to capture your once in a lifetime memories in a special way. We loved both films and will cherish them forever! Thank you, Marc!
    Amy and Chris Davis
  • Summer
    Summer S. Married on 11/11/2019

Skillful, Talented and Creative

We could not have made a better decision with hiring Marc Roberts for our wedding. I have never see any work that matches his talent.
    Although he is based in Texas, we felt it was worth flying him out to Connecticut to capture this important moment for us—and it was completely worth it. He produced beautiful films for many large and extravagant weddings in the past but he did an (even more) excellent job capturing our much smaller, more intimate, wedding. He knows how to work with a variety of situation and leverage it to make a superb film that is particular to your wedding day. I hope I’ll have an opportunity to work with him again in the future for other momentum events in our life.
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn Married on 08/16/2019
    My husband and I were very satisfied with Marc Roberts! He captured every special moment and we hardly knew he was around! Our highlights video blew everyone away! We would recommend Marc to anyone!
    Kevin Married on 09/29/2017
    We were referred to Marc by our DJ and wow did he exceed all our expectation on our video. Thanks so much Marc for all your hard work and detail that you put into our wedding video. It will be the memories we have for a lifetime!!
    Christina Married on 12/31/2016
    We searched around for a wedding videographer who really captures moments and emotions during weddings in an artistic way while also capturing each couples characteristics. Marc exceeded our expectations with our wedding trailer! The thing I loved most about working with Marc is that he really tries to get to know you as a person and as a couple before creating your film. He takes time to listen to what is most important to you and what you would like filmed. When going over our wedding timeline, he brought in ideas and details that I never thought of that would be perfect to capture. During the wedding, he was so easy to work with and meshed himself in whatever was going on without being noticed. I also noticed that he worked so well with all of my vendors, something that is incredibly rare to find and extremely important for what you need from your videographer. Marc is extremely professional and such a great person in general. If you are serious about capturing your wedding day and making it look classy, timeless and elegant, then look no further than Marc for your wedding videographer!
    Candace Married on 10/16/2016
    So amazing! That's really all there is to say! Worth the time, and every single penny! The entire team is Professional yet fun to be around! It's not just a wedding video, it's a movie you will want to watch every single day!
    Melissa Married on 10/15/2016
    Marc Roberts did an AMAZING job on our wedding video! We were so impressed with the videos on his website that we hired him before even meeting him. He met with us a few weeks before the wedding to find out all the details of the big day and what aspects we thought were important to capture. You could tell he had a great gameplan solely based on our first meeting. During the ceremony itself, he was a ghost. He and his assistant were constantly on the move to set up perfect shots, but the guests never noticed him. The wedding was on a Friday, and we received a link to the video on the following Tuesday … only 4 days later! The video itself was perfect!!! We must’ve watched it at least 100 times since then. All of our friends keep telling us that the video looks like a Hollywood movie and we agree! It was obvious how much he paid attention to what we felt was important on our wedding day. His video blew our expectations out of the water, and we’re so glad we had Marc there to capture our big day!
    Karen Married on 10/12/2014
    Marc Roberts did a fantastic job on my wedding. He was very professional and very thorough.
    Mijanur Married on 07/05/2014
    People to try to find a word or series of words to describe their experience with Marc, and I simply can't. Never in a million years did I think so many memories and emotions could be packed into my wedding video....but Marc nailed it! The shots, the transitions, the music, and the audio came together to create a family heirloom that my husband and I will cherish for many years. For any bride and groom looking for the best videographer DFW has to offer, along with the best quality footage you'll ever own...look no further. Marc Roberts is a talented artist and takes his work seriously. My husband and I will never forget the solid and frequent communication that Marc held with us from Day 1, all the way until he delivered the finished work. The best day of my life was captured by the best guy in the business....thank you Marc!
  • User1603178 2+ years ago
    Marc was such a pleasure to be around and work with. He really takes the time to get to know every detail about your wedding and you can tell he takes a great deal of time and effort to ensure your day is captured on film! Very professional, great attention to detail, and so fun to be around! Would highly recommend Marc Roberts!
    Joyce Married on 08/03/2013
    It was such a pleasure doing business with Marc Roberts as the videographer for my daughter, Samantha's wedding. Marc made it such an enjoyable and effortless experience for all of us. The entire process was so easy and professional! The end result (the video) was absolutely amazing!! I will definitely be referring his services to my friends and family, and maybe a few strangers!! :) He is the absolute best! Thank you again Marc!!
    Mark Married on 06/22/2013
    From our very first meeting with Marc, I knew we had made the right decision in hiring him to shoot our wedding. Of course, by now you've probably seen samples of his work. It's stunning. But beyond that, he is as professional as it gets and you cannot take that for granted when choosing vendors for your wedding. Marc will happily be as hands-on or off as you'd like. We trusted his work, so we got out of his way and wow, did it pay off. We ended up with an absolutely perfect documentation of our day. He'll give you something that you can pass down through generations to show how cool and good looking you were at one point in your life. I can't recommend him enough.
  • User1169317 2+ years ago
    Marc is an amazing videographer! He was nothing but professional the day of our wedding, and they got so much on film but we hardly even noticed they were there. Our wedding highlights video was absolutely stunning--everyone who has seen it has said it's the best one they've ever seen. And for the price of his services, we feel like we got a steal! We highly recommend him!!
  • Don and Vanessa
    Don A. Married on 05/26/2012
    Marc Roberts is THE BEST!!! Professional, yet personable and not to mention very flexible! We told him exactly what we wanted for our special day and Marc did not disappoint!! We have received numerous compliments from our family & friends that have seen our video and to this day watching it brings tears to my eyes! At first we weren't even going to have a videographer but after meeting with Marc, I'm so glad we changed our minds! Thank you Marc for recreating our wedding day so that we can cherish all the memories for years to come!! It was our honor having you there on our special day!!
    Jerilyn Married on 04/27/2012
    Thank you Marc Roberts for making our wedding day last a lifetime! We are thrilled with the final product. Marc is a pleasure to work with, and one awesome videographer! I appreciate his insight and ability to blend the memories with the music. I'm excited to share our special day with loved ones who were not able to attend. His work is also a great reminder of good times for everyone involved. Well worth the money, and I feel like we've made a new friend. He deserves my highest recommendation. Thanks again, Marc!
    Crystal Married on 03/31/2012
    5 stars just isn't enough for how I would rate Marc Roberts Videography! Marc and his team deserve 10 stars!! Not only was he so easy to work with, but made us feel so comfortable with a camera around! We gave just a little bit of direction and he totally ran with it and produced videos beyond what we could have ever imagined!! I will definitely use him again and would recomend him to all of my friends and family! These videos are priceless to us and are so lucky to have the ability to look back at our wedding day through videography!
    Meghan Married on 10/22/2011
    Wow is really the only word I can use to describe the work that Marc Roberts and staff did for me at my wedding. I have to admit I always thought pictures were the way to go, but I have to say that his video captured the day perfectly and more so than any picture possibly could have. The quality of work is truly spectacular and I now have a video that I will be proud to show my kids and eventually even grandkids. Marc is a true professional and takes pride in his work. I have watched the video at least 100 times and I can say the same for my mother and other family members. I even showed the receptionist at my office and had her in tears! Best decision I ever made going with Marc Roberts Videography. Thank you Marc, you flawlessly captured the best day of my life and I cannot begin to thank you enough. – M. Darnell, a very happy bride
    Kari A. Married on 04/15/2011
    Marc did SUCH an amazing job with our wedding video! I watch it over and over and over again! The day of the wedding was so hectic, and i knew there was a bunch of traffic getting to our venue (downtown Fort Worth), but Marc was there RIGHT on time, and ready to go! It seemed as if he was filming BEFORE he even showed up! haha. He was on top of everything, and filmed all the key parts, and even more creative shots that I would never have even thought of. He was very professional and so nice, and everyone in my bridal party had nothing but good things to say about him. I would DEFINITELY recommend Marc for anyone's wedding video, or ANY video for that matter.... AWESOME AWESOME!
    Mary L. Married on 03/26/2011
    Marc and his staff are wonderful!!!! As parents of the bride, we were very concerned about finding a videographer in the Dallas area, since we were from out of town. Marc worked within our budget, was there when he was supposed to be, and gave us a wonderful professional video to cherish for many years to come!!!! We were so lucky and very fortunate to have chosen Marc Roberts for our videographer. You and your family will not be dissapointed. We can't say enough about how pleased we are with our experience with Marc.
  • pinkchampagne
    Ashley Married on 07/03/2010
    I really cannot say enough good things about Marc. On the wedding day, I had so many things going on that I do not think anyone even talked to him when he showed up, he just started working! And wow did he do an amazing job. When people ask to see pictures from our wedding, we do not even pull out the photographs, we show them the 3 minute video recap Marc put together for us. It brings people to tears! He was so responsive, shot every thing I asked, even on our very long wedding day (2pm to Midnight!) and gave us a video that will last forever. I could not recommend him highly enough!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 05/25/2013
    Marc Roberts was awesome and truly captured our wedding day beautifully! His style is very unique as you get the best of both worlds; a documentary and a fun edited highlight video! Marc worked with us to ensure we got exactly what we wanted on our video and to make it perfect! It has brought tears to everyone's eyes who have watched it as it captures our love and the day so magically. I am so glad we get to relive our wedding day over and over again. Thank you Marc Roberts Videography!!!
    Ashley Married on 10/09/2010
    Marc Roberts Videography did a great job on my wedding! His style matched ours perfectly. He pays great attention to detail, as we did not request a song for our highlights video and he chose our First Dance song. We have had many compliments on our video and love watching it.
  • Angela
    Angela Married on 10/01/2011
    Marc was great with filming our photo shoot and wedding/reception. He set up our first look with our photographer and was very nice to all of my wedding party. His videos always look good. He is slower to respond to emails but definitely was easy and flexible to get a hold of about last minute changes.