Genevieve James Event Planning

Dallas, TX View map Visit website

$3,500 Package Price

Genevieve James Event Planning is a professional wedding coordinator based in Dallas, Texas. With over 25 years of experience, Genevieve offers couples a wealth of knowledge and expertise for their special day. From small, intimate elopements to elaborate country club occasions, this planner can be there to cater to you.

Genevieve James Event Planning welcomes couples to meet or speak with her to learn more about her available services. With decades of experience, she has cultivated strong relationships with the most sought-after vendors in the region that she can share with you. Full and partial planning packages are available, along with month-of coordination for those who just need a helping hand leading up to their special day. Other services available from this talented planner include:

• Event design
  • Guestlist assistance
  • Timeline creation
  • Vendor referrals

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Message vendor

• Debbie
    Debbie M. Married on 04/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Exceptional Planning and Organization by Geni!

Geni provided exceptional planning and coordination for my daughter’s wedding. I can’t say enough about the professional and personal service that Geni provided for planning and facilitating my daughter and son-in-law’s wedding event. Geni helped us coordinate and secure top-notch vendors, including a caterer, cake provider, florist, DJ and more, and reviewed all the contracts and followed-up with each to ensure a seamless event.

She also created an event timeline leading up to the wedding as well as a detailed schedule for the day of. This planning and attention to detail ensured that the wedding was seamless and everyone could enjoy the day. Her assistant on the day of the event Whitney, was also phenomenal. Both Geni and Whitney were calm, warm and absolutely exceptional. I am so grateful as the mother-of-the-bride I could enjoy myself and focus on my daughter and guests. Thank you Geni for helping to create a gorgeous and stunning event. Our friends and family raved about the wedding and said it was the best wedding they have been to!

Genevieve James Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much, Debbie. I really enjoyed our chats and am overjoyed you all enjoyed Nina and Andrew’s wedding celebration. It really was amazing! Thanks for trusting me with such a special time in your lives!
  • Rachel
    Rachel B. Married on 03/19/2022

One of the Best

I hired Geni using her partial planning services. Working with her was an absolute dream. She was my advisor and confidant every step of the way. She made herself available to me day or night for any questions or concerns. She recommended some of the BEST vendors that she already had good relationships with, and developed great working relationships with the vendors I chose who'd she'd never worked with before. She reviewed every single vendor contract before I signed it and raised questions and concerns that I wouldn't have thought about without her. She made the weeks and days leading up to the wedding feel like a breeze. You can tell Geni has been in the business a long time and knows what she's doing. You won't go wrong hiring her!

Genevieve James Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Rachel!! I just adored getting to know you and help plan your amazing wedding with you. We made a great team and it was the most beautiful day ♥️.
    Lindsey D. Married on 12/12/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

experienced coordinator who went above and beyond to help in all areas of our wedding!

When I tell you that I would not have had the wedding that we did, without Geni - I mean it. She was so helpful and went above and beyond in every way possible. She was so organized and helped me with all of the little things and big things that I forgot about. She consistently asked how she could help and was so easy to communicate with (and super responsive!!) I could not recommend her enough to anyone looking for some help with planning/organizing for your wedding. I was not convinced that I actually needed a coordinator at first but I promise you - it was the best decision we made. She is also sooo sweet and easy going - a pure joy to be around! Do yourself a favor and have her help/guide/assist you. She has so much experience and has a pure passion for wedding/event planning and it shows!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Geni Velasquez
Geni Velasquez
Owner/Lead Planner

I have lived in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area since childhood and started to work in the event industry as an assistant event planner at a high-end country club while attending college.

After graduating with a Business degree, I decided my passion was working with people to create an amazing experience through event planning. Over the span of 25 years, I have worked with thousands of weddings, social and corporate events. During that time, I have worked at venues, in off- premise catering and also my wedding planning company. When I decided to start Genevieve James Event Planning, I knew I would utilize that experience and strong vendor relationships that are so invaluable in this line of work.

I would love to connect!

Dallas Dallas, TX, 75218
Location of (Genevieve James Event Planning)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding