Genevieve James Event Planning

Dallas, TX View map Visit website

$2,500 Package Price

Genevieve James Event Planning is a professional wedding coordinator based in Dallas, Texas. With over 25 years of experience, Genevieve offers couples a wealth of knowledge and expertise for their special day. From small, intimate elopements to elaborate country club occasions, this planner can be there to cater to you.

Genevieve James Event Planning welcomes couples to meet or speak with her to learn more about her available services. With decades of experience, she has cultivated strong relationships with the most sought-after vendors in the region that she can share with you. Full and partial planning packages are available, along with day-of coordination for those who just need a helping hand on their special day. Other services available from this talented planner include:

• Event design
  • Guestlist assistance
  • Timeline creation
  • Vendor referrals

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Lindsey D. Married on 12/12/2020

experienced coordinator who went above and beyond to help in all areas of our wedding!

When I tell you that I would not have had the wedding that we did, without Geni - I mean it. She was so helpful and went above and beyond in every way possible. She was so organized and helped me with all of the little things and big things that I forgot about. She consistently asked how she could help and was so easy to communicate with (and super responsive!!) I could not recommend her enough to anyone looking for some help with planning/organizing for your wedding. I was not convinced that I actually needed a coordinator at first but I promise you - it was the best decision we made. She is also sooo sweet and easy going - a pure joy to be around! Do yourself a favor and have her help/guide/assist you. She has so much experience and has a pure passion for wedding/event planning and it shows!
    Julia H. Married on 10/10/2020

10/10 Wedding Planner

There are not enough words to describe how amazing Geni is! We hired her to be the month-of-coordinator for our wedding and couldn't be happier. Geni helped us by reviewing contracts, managing our vendors and timeline the day of our wedding, helping us with the venue floorplan and seating charts, and so much more. The transition of moving from me as the POC for our vendors to Geni was smooth and our wedding was perfect. Geni is kind and supportive (two things every couple needs for their wedding), and provides top-tier service to her clients.

I am so glad that I got to work with Geni! Thank you for making our dream wedding a reality!
    Carson C. Married on 09/26/2020

Wonderful in every way!

Geni provided a seamless experience for my wedding day! As my day-of coordinator, she created a timeline for the ceremony and reception, helped me find a few vendors I might not have otherwise known about, followed up professionally and promptly with vendors to ensure timely arrival, and oversaw the meticulous setup of the reception space. Thanks to her expertise, warmth, and communicativeness, my wedding day was the perfect one we envisioned.

Genevieve James Event Planning's reply:

From the day we met I knew we were going to have a wonderful time planning the details for you and Jon. Adjusting to some of the necessary changes last year could not have been a more seem less process. It was an absolute joy working with you Carson!! ❣️

Team

Geni Velasquez
Geni Velasquez
Owner/Lead Planner

I have lived in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area since childhood and started to work in the event industry as an assistant event planner at a high-end country club while attending college.

After graduating with a Business degree, I decided my passion was working with people to create an amazing experience through event planning. Over the span of 25 years, I have worked with thousands of weddings, social and corporate events. During that time, I have worked at venues, in off- premise catering and also my wedding planning company. When I decided to start Genevieve James Event Planning, I knew I would utilize that experience and strong vendor relationships that are so invaluable in this line of work.

I would love to connect!

Dallas Dallas, TX, 75218
Location of (Genevieve James Event Planning)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding