1013 S. Broadway, Carrollton, TX 75006 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About A Stylish Soiree

A Stylish Soiree was started in 2006 by two sisters with incredible vision, energy, and creative passion. Their backgrounds come from visual merchandising, corporate event planning, and landscape & fresh floral design. The combination of these talents helps them bring a fresh approach to the wedding and event industry. Their eye for design is unmatched.

Our mission is to provide each client with the best service in the industry by bringing them amazing ideas, designs, and product that meet their needs and exceed their expectations. We always have our brides in mind, and we focus on every detail. Our passion is to give our clients their own Stylish Soiree.

Follow A Stylish Soiree on

lauren slider
melissa slider
miles slider
A Stylish Soiree
wedding first united methodist fort worth club sar
tramel slider

A Stylish Soiree 6
A Stylish Soiree 7
  • Judith

Judith Baylan · Married on 07/27/2019

Professional and worth every penny

Samantha and Kerrie were wonderful to work with! I did the “By your side” package with Samantha and Kerrie took care of my florals. Samantha connected us with great vendors, was super responsive and personable, patient, very organized, and really helped with my busy work schedule. Kerrie executed exactly what I envisioned, very flexible, has impeccable taste, and was easy to work with. What an excellent duo! We got many compliments on how beautiful and seamless the wedding ceremony/reception was and all the vendor choices we made! They also organized a flawless wedding ceremony/reception within my budget. I would definitely recommend them for any event planning!

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Chandler

Chandler Enegren · Married on 07/05/2019

Best $$ you can spend for your wedding

I knew after my initial phone call with Samantha that I had to hire her for my wedding. She not only made me feel comfortable and validated my reasons for wanting a coordinator. I knew she would be able to help me in any capacity I needed. Luckily, my mom did so much for the wedding beforehand and I really wanted her to relax and not do any work the few months leading up, and especially day of. Samantha took everything off our hands, and we felt completely at ease. If you are on the fence at all about having a coordinator but have the $ to spend on one, DO IT!!! You will not regret it i can promise you. After the wedding I felt so sad because it was all over and I didn't get to communicate with Samantha and Kerrie anymore! I cant thank them enough for how amazing and stunning they made my wedding look and feel. They were game changers! Forever a huge part of the best day of my life!

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Judy

Judy Jimenez · Married on 06/21/2019

Beyond Impressed!

I hired A Stylish Soiree for both floral and wedding planning, and I would highly recommend both.
    Kerri was very easy to work with and mindful of our floral budget. She did a beautiful job on our cake and reception.
    Samantha was our wedding planner, and she was worth every penny. Not only is she super responsive and professional, she is also very personable. She was extremely helpful with recommending vendors we didn't even realize we needed, and she reached out to all of them to discuss and confirm the timeline. Samantha also kept things moving along during the reception so that we didn't miss our table greetings, toasts and cake cutting. We could not be happier with the level of service and professionalism. Thanks to her, we were able to truly enjoy our wedding.
    A big thanks to A Stylish Soiree!

Sent on 07/01/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

A Stylish Soiree FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 13.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical

Real Weddings

• Sarabeth Events
    Sarabeth Events Wedding Planners

Not only are the ladies at A Stylish Soiree super hip and fun... they are also among the most professional and dedicated florists around! Everything from creative to traditional... they will take care of you! We love working with A Stylish Soiree.

• Romano's Bakery
    Romano's Bakery Wedding Cakes

A Stylish Soiree is excellent to work with, always professional and give their clients exactly what they are looking for!

• Colleens Cakes
    Colleens Cakes Wedding Cakes

If you want the absolute finest, most stylish wedding pick Becca & Kerrie from a Stylish Soiree. Their name says it all! You won't be disappointed!!

• 1013 S. Broadway Carrollton, 75006 See on map
    2148622808 (Other Phone Number)
    by appointment only