A Stylish Soiree Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Erica
    Erica Married on 10/15/2021

Top Notch Florals & Planning

I initially contracted with Kerrie for florals, and eventually added month-of planning with Samantha. First off, Kerrie nailed our fall florals. She used the inspiration I shared and brought our fall wedding vision to life. We also were able to do a demo to see if we would make any tweaks, and we made one last swap before our orders had to go in. She kept us up to date on the impact of shipping delays and how that may change what she was able to source. A Stylish Soirée had all of the vases for table arrangements and an arch that we used for the ceremony, so we didn’t have to rent anything additional. Overall, we had such a great experience with Kerrie.

Samantha came on for our month-of planning package, and I can’t say enough great things about her. She has a very calming personality that made it so easy for me not to stress about things. The timeline was daunting to me, so that was the biggest piece she was able to help with. Everything went according to plan, and she made some adjustments on the fly to make it go even smoother. I only wish I had brought Samantha on from the beginning of planning.

You seriously can’t go wrong with A Stylish Soirée for planning and florals.
    Suzanne A. Married on 07/03/2021

Surprise Engagement Party

Taylor McGee and A Stylish Soiree planned the most beautiful surprise engagement party for my son and his fiancee. We had to make several last minute changes and Taylor was always so accommodating and flexible. We took all of their recommendations for catering, decor...everything was just perfect. On the day of the event, Taylor could not have been more attentive ...everything came off brilliantly! Would highly recommend.
  • Carolyn
    Carolyn S. Married on 05/08/2021

Samantha is the best!!

We hired Samantha for 2 month wedding planning and she was a life-saver. For the two months before the wedding, she was incredible to offer advice on design, food, timeline, etc. And on the day of, she managed any possible issues with confidence and ease. My husband and I did not have to worry at all about vendors or setup but instead could just enjoy the day. I don't know how people get married without a wedding planner like Samantha!
  • Cathy
    Cathy W. Married on 05/01/2021

Floral AND Planning

I chose A Stylish Soirée for strictly floral initially. Kerrie was amazing to work with, she took all of my inspiration pics and ideas and brought them to life better than I could imagine! I had to postpone my large celebration from 2020 do to COVID, and she not only easily moved my wedding date, but provided me some lovely floral for my mini wedding I held in 2020. After rescheduling my wedding from 2020 to 2021, I was so over talking about everything, I needed more help. I decided to hire Samantha with A Stylish Soirée’s planning services, and it was THE BEST decision I made for the whole event. For the first time, I felt like I wasn’t the only person planning my wedding and someone knew what I needed done without me having to ask. I had a huge weight off my shoulders and was able to enjoy every minute of my big day!! Samantha and Kerrie are the kindest people, and as someone who also works in the wedding industry, PLEASE HIRE THEM!!!
  • Natasha
    Natasha H. Married on 04/03/2021

Our wedding day went perfectly because of Samantha's expertise!

Where to even begin! Samantha was an absolute pleasure to work with and made our wedding day run smoother than we thought possible! She is friendly, approachable, organized and detail-oriented. She brought a sense of calm and direction during our final 60 days of planning that was refreshing and so valuable!

My husband and I found ourselves feeling surprisingly calm throughout the entire wedding day and our family felt the same way. Everyone was able to truly enjoy the day and be present. I have no doubt that our wedding day went perfectly because of Samantha's expertise. Cannot thank her enough!!
    Amelia C. Married on 10/10/2020

The most amazing and stress-free wedding day!

Samantha was absolutely amazing! I went for the month of services package and she made the remaining days of planning so easy. On the day of, everything went so smoothly without a hitch and I just can't thank her and her assistant enough! She executed everything that I wanted. I also booked Kerrie for florals as I wanted to combine those services together and she was so incredible. We had a few meetings to hash out what I wanted and she made it exactly as I had envisioned and stayed within my budget. Couldn't have asked for a more perfect day! Would highly recommend!
  • Steve
    Steve Married on 08/09/2020

A perfect wedding day!

I DJ’d a lovely wedding with Samantha as the planner and day of coordinator. She helped everything run perfectly smooth from pre-ceremony to send off. I highly recommend Samantha!
    Stephanie H. Married on 07/11/2020

11 of 10 would hire again! AMAZING!

My husband and I worked with A Stylish Soirée for both planning and floral, and we could not have been more impressed. We are dual military living in Virginia but had our big day back in Dallas. While Samantha didn’t officially take over until the last 30-60 days per our package, she was so quick and flexible with answering emails and setting up meetings based on when we could be in town. We were so thrilled with that because we both work crazy schedules. Also, Samantha’s poise and patience were critical as we faced many obstacles with planning through COVID. She would quickly and carefully answer any and all questions (and panic moments) and has such a down to earth relatable personality and great sense of humor (#officequotes). We felt more like we were planning with a friend than a vendor. The big day felt flawless, and Samantha made sure it was everything we wanted and more.

Kerrie was so sweet and our arrangements were more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. We loved her creativity and how passionate she is about design.

You NEED to work with these ladies if you want the greatest special day!
  • Melissa
    Melissa Married on 03/14/2020

Absolutely Gorgeous Wedding Florals

A Sylish Soirée provided absolutely gorgeous florals for my daughter’s wedding. Kerrie was so easy to work with and provided great service for church, bridal party, cocktail reception and dinner reception. Florals were beyond our expectations and made the venue look heavenly. Thank you, A Stylish Soirée, for bringing God’s beautiful flowers to our wedding.
  • Rachel
    Rachel R. Married on 03/07/2020

Best experience we could have hoped for!!

My husband and I hired A Stylish Soiree for the full-service planning and for our floral/decor. Samantha Garrigan was our lead planner, and we couldn't have dreamed of someone more perfect to guide us through the process. Unfortunately we, like many other couples, had to postpone our original wedding day due to Covid-19. Samantha remained extremely professional and helpful every step of the way, and we would have been completely lost without her. She was patient with us and our busy schedules and also provided solutions to the everchanging complications of planning a wedding in 2020. We highly recommend Samantha to be your wedding planner!

In addition to Samantha, we used A Stylish Soiree for their floral/design. Using Kerrie, the process was seamless and she basically read our minds from start to finish. We may have mentioned a few general colors that we both liked and she ran with it to perfection. The end result was gorgeous and we received tons of compliments from our family and friends.

We are so grateful to have met these two amazing and talented women, and would recommend them to anyone!
  • Sedef
    Sedef D. Married on 03/07/2020

No need to look further

I couldn't speak highly enough about Stylish Soiree! Samantha made us feel comfortable right off the bat and we knew we could trust her. She has so much experience and insight and her guidance was extremely invaluable. You can tell she is committed and cares for the couples she works with. She was at the venue for our rehearsal 5 days before her DUE DATE with her baby! I can't leave out Kerrie and Hannah either. The nicest people and they all make such a great team together. Our wedding day couldn't have been more perfect and we thank them for it!
    Madeline F. Married on 01/11/2020

Perfection!

Kerrie and her team did an absolutely incredible job making my floral dreams come true! I showed her what I wanted, and she completely exceeded my expectations by making that vision a reality all while staying on my budget. I 100% recommend A Stylish Soiree!
    Natalie S. Married on 11/02/2019

The BEST decision you'll make!

Kerrie and Samantha are a wonderful team! I first met with Kerrie and she definitely got my vision for florals and executed it beautifully within my budget. I love to garden and the flowers were one of the most important things to me. My only regret is I couldn't take every single bouquet and arrangement home with me because they were all so beautiful. Working with Samantha was an absolute joy! She's sweet, personable, extremely organized, and thorough. And she's unflappable under pressure. She followed through on everything she said she would and had great recommendations and ideas for trouble shooting the occasional obstacle. Everyone in the wedding party truly appreciated her presence. The other thing I loved about Kerrie and Samantha is they are both very familiar with my venue, the Dallas Arboretum, and I think that helped immensely in making sure everything went smoothly. I highly recommend a Stylish Soiree. Our wedding was everything we dreamed of and more!
  • Judith
    Judith B. Married on 07/27/2019

Professional and worth every penny

Samantha and Kerrie were wonderful to work with! I did the “By your side” package with Samantha and Kerrie took care of my florals. Samantha connected us with great vendors, was super responsive and personable, patient, very organized, and really helped with my busy work schedule. Kerrie executed exactly what I envisioned, very flexible, has impeccable taste, and was easy to work with. What an excellent duo! We got many compliments on how beautiful and seamless the wedding ceremony/reception was and all the vendor choices we made! They also organized a flawless wedding ceremony/reception within my budget. I would definitely recommend them for any event planning!
  • Chandler
    Chandler E. Married on 07/05/2019

Best $$ you can spend for your wedding

I knew after my initial phone call with Samantha that I had to hire her for my wedding. She not only made me feel comfortable and validated my reasons for wanting a coordinator. I knew she would be able to help me in any capacity I needed. Luckily, my mom did so much for the wedding beforehand and I really wanted her to relax and not do any work the few months leading up, and especially day of. Samantha took everything off our hands, and we felt completely at ease. If you are on the fence at all about having a coordinator but have the $ to spend on one, DO IT!!! You will not regret it i can promise you. After the wedding I felt so sad because it was all over and I didn't get to communicate with Samantha and Kerrie anymore! I cant thank them enough for how amazing and stunning they made my wedding look and feel. They were game changers! Forever a huge part of the best day of my life!
  • Traci
    Traci H. Married on 06/29/2019

Best wedding planner alive!

I honestly can't say enough wonderful things about Samantha. She made our wedding so incredibly beautiful and amazing. Her guidance was always on point and her recommended vendors were all joys to work with. I think it's also important to point out that she's not just a super organized and helpful wedding planner, but she's also a blast to be around. Which is really important when you spend 6+ months chatting/emailing/texting/etc with someone that you genuinely get along with them and trust their input. Her taste is spectacular and she would never lead you down the wrong path. She has a brilliant ability to listen to you and get a feel for how you want your big day to look and make it happen. At every vendor meeting/interview she was able to speak up for me and relate to whomever we were talking to my vision for the day to get us all on the same page - which leads to more accurate quotes and, at the end of the day, a wedding that is really what you were picturing in your head to begin with. My wedding definitely would not have been nearly as gorgeous as it was without her. Every detail was thought of and executed. She is really just the best ever! Love her! I'd give her a million stars if I could!
  • Judy
    Judy J. Married on 06/21/2019

Beyond Impressed!

I hired A Stylish Soiree for both floral and wedding planning, and I would highly recommend both.
    Kerri was very easy to work with and mindful of our floral budget. She did a beautiful job on our cake and reception.
    Samantha was our wedding planner, and she was worth every penny. Not only is she super responsive and professional, she is also very personable. She was extremely helpful with recommending vendors we didn't even realize we needed, and she reached out to all of them to discuss and confirm the timeline. Samantha also kept things moving along during the reception so that we didn't miss our table greetings, toasts and cake cutting. We could not be happier with the level of service and professionalism. Thanks to her, we were able to truly enjoy our wedding.
    A big thanks to A Stylish Soiree!
    Katie Married on 05/25/2019

Worth every penny!!

Kerrie and Samantha were absolutely fabulous. They did both florals and planning for us, and they worked seamlessly together to plan an AMAZING celebration. Their vision was on point. They were organized, professional and accommodated me and my busy work schedule. I couldn’t have asked for a better duo to put together our big day!
  • Lauren
    Lauren C. Married on 05/10/2019

Samantha is a Must-Have for Your Big Day!

I can't begin to describe what a wonderful experience we had working with Samantha. Her attention to detail, attitude and support were everything I needed to make my day every bit as beautiful and seamless I'd hoped it could be. Instead of worrying about the small (and LARGE!) details of the day (vendors, itinerary, communication, dress delivery to location, and list goes on and on) I could relax and enjoy my time with family, friends and my new husband. Hands-down the best decision my mom and I made was giving Samantha a call and asking her to coordinate my wedding. What was especially great was seeing my mom stress-free and confident that Samantha had everything under control, so SHE could enjoy the day. (And my mom has some high standards) : ) If you're even considering getting a wedding coordinator, nod your head yes and scoop Samantha up immediately. It will truly feel like you have an extra friend on hand for your wedding....an extra friend who runs a wedding like a well-oiled machine with a smile on her face and all your best interests at heart.
  • Sunnie
    Sunnie Married on 05/10/2019

Amazing Floral Skills

Kerrie at Stylish was amazing to work with. I started my planning very early on, but Kerrie was not put off at all. She was ready to jump on board as soon as she got my first e-mail. From the beginning stages to the final phases there were some drastic changes, and Kerrie didn't miss a beat. She was always responsive, even through e-mail issues. The flowers themselves were stunning too! The centerpieces, especially, were breathtaking. Having a smaller reception meant I had fewer tables, leaving me more room for elaborate florals...and Kerrie really delivered. On top of that, I had her re-purpose my ceremony arch to use as a photo backdrop for the reception. She and her team went above my expectations.
    Sarah Married on 04/06/2019

Kerrie was great!

We loved working with Kerrie for our wedding flowers. She really understood our vision and worked with our budget. The ceremony and reception flowers/decor were beautiful! We would definitely recommend.
    Jackie Married on 03/09/2019

Wonderful!

Samantha was such a wonderful coordinator! She made our wedding so amazing, experienced, kind, and did such an amazing job. I was able to relax on the day because I knew I could trust her and everything turned out PERFECTLY! I can’t speak more highly of her and her assistant. Hiring A Stylish Soiree was the best choice I made for our wedding, besides picking the groom :) ! I wish I could give 6 stars!
    Shelly Married on 02/23/2019

The Best !!

A Stylish Soiree handled both our floral design (Kerri Smith) and wedding coordination (Samantha Garrigan). Both ladies went above and beyond our expectations. Kerrie did a masterful job creating the exact vision we had for both the church, Perkins Chapel, and the reception at The Room on Main. All of our guest were in awe of how beautiful both venues were, due in great part to Kerri's magic. She also really maximized our floral budget.
    Samantha has such a calming presence, and is a joy to be around, but she is also incredibly efficient, and is on top of every single detail. If you are debating on whether or not to hire a wedding coordinator/planner, do yourself and favor and hire Samantha. She took all the stress and countless hours of work off of my daughter and I from the day we first met with her. She worked directly with all the vendors, and really, all we had to do that day was show up and enjoy every minute. Thank you A Stylish Soiree, you really are "Simply The Best" !
    Shelly (mother of the bride)
  • Courtney
    Courtney D. Married on 01/19/2019

My Dream Wedding

Kerry was so awesome! I had spoken to many florist and I didn’t feel like anyone was getting my vision. The floral arrangements in my wedding were more than I could have imagined!!
    Mirella M. Married on 12/31/2018

Samantha Rocks!!!!!!

I debated whether or not to hire a month-of planner since I figured most of the planning was already completed. I read a review that expressed how this was the best money spent. I decided to hire Samantha Garrigan with A Stylish Soiree after reading her reviews. My daughter's wedding was incredible and Samantha played a major role in this. She was awesome and words can not express how much she helped. I would never had enjoyed my daughter's wedding as much as I did had Samantha not been there. She handled all the details efficiently and professionally. She handled all the vendors, wedding rehearsal, check lists, wedding schedule, etc. She had great suggestions which I would never had thought of on my own. She provided a very detailed itinerary for the wedding weekend which was priceless. She was hands on the day of the wedding making sure the wedding ran smoothly. Everyone commented on how relaxed and fun the wedding was. They were impressed with how detailed it was. Samantha was invaluable during this process. I recommend everyone hire her if you want to enjoy your wedding and have an awesome time like we did. Samantha is not only an expert in her field but she is super sweet and calming which was greatly appreciated during this time.

Mirella (Mother of the Bride)