A Stylish Soiree Reviews

A Stylish Soiree 6
A Stylish Soiree 7
  • Judith

Judith Baylan · Married on 07/27/2019

Professional and worth every penny

Samantha and Kerrie were wonderful to work with! I did the “By your side” package with Samantha and Kerrie took care of my florals. Samantha connected us with great vendors, was super responsive and personable, patient, very organized, and really helped with my busy work schedule. Kerrie executed exactly what I envisioned, very flexible, has impeccable taste, and was easy to work with. What an excellent duo! We got many compliments on how beautiful and seamless the wedding ceremony/reception was and all the vendor choices we made! They also organized a flawless wedding ceremony/reception within my budget. I would definitely recommend them for any event planning!

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Chandler

Chandler Enegren · Married on 07/05/2019

Best $$ you can spend for your wedding

I knew after my initial phone call with Samantha that I had to hire her for my wedding. She not only made me feel comfortable and validated my reasons for wanting a coordinator. I knew she would be able to help me in any capacity I needed. Luckily, my mom did so much for the wedding beforehand and I really wanted her to relax and not do any work the few months leading up, and especially day of. Samantha took everything off our hands, and we felt completely at ease. If you are on the fence at all about having a coordinator but have the $ to spend on one, DO IT!!! You will not regret it i can promise you. After the wedding I felt so sad because it was all over and I didn't get to communicate with Samantha and Kerrie anymore! I cant thank them enough for how amazing and stunning they made my wedding look and feel. They were game changers! Forever a huge part of the best day of my life!

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Judy

Judy Jimenez · Married on 06/21/2019

Beyond Impressed!

I hired A Stylish Soiree for both floral and wedding planning, and I would highly recommend both.
    Kerri was very easy to work with and mindful of our floral budget. She did a beautiful job on our cake and reception.
    Samantha was our wedding planner, and she was worth every penny. Not only is she super responsive and professional, she is also very personable. She was extremely helpful with recommending vendors we didn't even realize we needed, and she reached out to all of them to discuss and confirm the timeline. Samantha also kept things moving along during the reception so that we didn't miss our table greetings, toasts and cake cutting. We could not be happier with the level of service and professionalism. Thanks to her, we were able to truly enjoy our wedding.
    A big thanks to A Stylish Soiree!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Katie · Married on 05/25/2019

Worth every penny!!

Kerrie and Samantha were absolutely fabulous. They did both florals and planning for us, and they worked seamlessly together to plan an AMAZING celebration. Their vision was on point. They were organized, professional and accommodated me and my busy work schedule. I couldn’t have asked for a better duo to put together our big day!

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Sunnie

Sunnie · Married on 05/10/2019

Amazing Floral Skills

Kerrie at Stylish was amazing to work with. I started my planning very early on, but Kerrie was not put off at all. She was ready to jump on board as soon as she got my first e-mail. From the beginning stages to the final phases there were some drastic changes, and Kerrie didn't miss a beat. She was always responsive, even through e-mail issues. The flowers themselves were stunning too! The centerpieces, especially, were breathtaking. Having a smaller reception meant I had fewer tables, leaving me more room for elaborate florals...and Kerrie really delivered. On top of that, I had her re-purpose my ceremony arch to use as a photo backdrop for the reception. She and her team went above my expectations.

Sent on 05/22/2019

Sarah · Married on 04/06/2019

Kerrie was great!

We loved working with Kerrie for our wedding flowers. She really understood our vision and worked with our budget. The ceremony and reception flowers/decor were beautiful! We would definitely recommend.

Sent on 05/16/2019

Jackie · Married on 03/09/2019

Wonderful!

Samantha was such a wonderful coordinator! She made our wedding so amazing, experienced, kind, and did such an amazing job. I was able to relax on the day because I knew I could trust her and everything turned out PERFECTLY! I can’t speak more highly of her and her assistant. Hiring A Stylish Soiree was the best choice I made for our wedding, besides picking the groom :) ! I wish I could give 6 stars!

Sent on 06/13/2019
    A Stylish Soiree 12
    A Stylish Soiree 13

Shelly · Married on 02/23/2019

The Best !!

A Stylish Soiree handled both our floral design (Kerri Smith) and wedding coordination (Samantha Garrigan). Both ladies went above and beyond our expectations. Kerrie did a masterful job creating the exact vision we had for both the church, Perkins Chapel, and the reception at The Room on Main. All of our guest were in awe of how beautiful both venues were, due in great part to Kerri's magic. She also really maximized our floral budget.
    Samantha has such a calming presence, and is a joy to be around, but she is also incredibly efficient, and is on top of every single detail. If you are debating on whether or not to hire a wedding coordinator/planner, do yourself and favor and hire Samantha. She took all the stress and countless hours of work off of my daughter and I from the day we first met with her. She worked directly with all the vendors, and really, all we had to do that day was show up and enjoy every minute. Thank you A Stylish Soiree, you really are "Simply The Best" !
    Shelly (mother of the bride)

Sent on 02/27/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney Davis · Married on 01/19/2019

My Dream Wedding

Kerry was so awesome! I had spoken to many florist and I didn’t feel like anyone was getting my vision. The floral arrangements in my wedding were more than I could have imagined!!

Sent on 01/28/2019
    A Stylish Soiree 14
    A Stylish Soiree 15
    A Stylish Soiree 16
    A Stylish Soiree 17
    A Stylish Soiree 18

Mirella Mays · Married on 12/31/2018

Samantha Rocks!!!!!!

I debated whether or not to hire a month-of planner since I figured most of the planning was already completed. I read a review that expressed how this was the best money spent. I decided to hire Samantha Garrigan with A Stylish Soiree after reading her reviews. My daughter's wedding was incredible and Samantha played a major role in this. She was awesome and words can not express how much she helped. I would never had enjoyed my daughter's wedding as much as I did had Samantha not been there. She handled all the details efficiently and professionally. She handled all the vendors, wedding rehearsal, check lists, wedding schedule, etc. She had great suggestions which I would never had thought of on my own. She provided a very detailed itinerary for the wedding weekend which was priceless. She was hands on the day of the wedding making sure the wedding ran smoothly. Everyone commented on how relaxed and fun the wedding was. They were impressed with how detailed it was. Samantha was invaluable during this process. I recommend everyone hire her if you want to enjoy your wedding and have an awesome time like we did. Samantha is not only an expert in her field but she is super sweet and calming which was greatly appreciated during this time.

Mirella (Mother of the Bride)

Sent on 01/06/2019

Laura · Married on 12/01/2018

Loved my floral!

Kerrie was amazing for floral! She understood my vision even when I couldn't really articulate it and helped make my wedding day everything I imagined.
    In particular, she created a beautiful floral arch that we were married under that was absolutely perfect.
    Kerrie was responsive, friendly and flexible to working within my budget.
    Thanks again, Kerrie!

Sent on 01/12/2019
    A Stylish Soiree 19
    A Stylish Soiree 20

Macie · Married on 08/25/2018

I have worked with Samantha and Kerrie multiple times and I can't tell you how much I love to work with them and how much I love their work. They are always so quick to respond, very detail oriented, their design is exactly what is imagined, and they are just all in all fantastic to work with!! I can't wait for future events! 10 out of 10 would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Ali · Married on 06/22/2018

Samantha was my wedding planner and Kerrie handled my flowers and talk about a DREAM TEAM. Samantha is sweet, genuine and sharp as a tack, she is incredibly knowledgeably about the industry and was just an all around JOY to work with. She anticipated my needs before I even knew I needed anything and she made me feel so confident that my day was going to be flawless (which it absolutely was!). Kerrie was professional, caring, an absolute EXPERT in what she does. I walked in not exactly knowing what I wanted and what she came up with was so much better than anything I saw in my head. Hire this team, it was the best money we spent!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/16/2018

Samantha was the most AMAZING wedding planner. She helped me plan the destination wedding of my dreams! She was so helpful and was able to connect me with vendors that fit my husband and I perfectly. She was able to do all of this for our Key West wedding from Dallas. She was there every step of the way and made planning the wedding easy and stress free. I could not have asked for anything more from her. Using Samantha was by far the best choice I made!! Thank you for everything! I highly recommend using Samantha for any wedding near or far!

Sent on 06/26/2018
    A Stylish Soiree 25
    A Stylish Soiree 26
    A Stylish Soiree 27

Dawne · Married on 05/27/2018

We used A Stylish Soiree for both of my daughter’s weddings. Kerrie really listens to the bride and makes sure she understands what they want. She sends an idea board that you can modify until you are both completely in sync with the bride’s vision for her wedding. The pricing is very reasonable and Kerrie is very open about pricing and wants to keep you on budget. She will offer suggestions to get the look you want but at a better price. For us she did two very different weddings and in both cases she made sure that each day was exactly as they pictured it. She is extremely talented and creative and everything was exactly as my daughters envisioned. The florals were all beautiful and we wouldn’t have changed a thing.

Sent on 07/10/2018
    A Stylish Soiree 35
    A Stylish Soiree 36
    A Stylish Soiree 37

Sarah · Married on 04/21/2018

A Stylish Soiree was not only professional & creative but also knowledgable. I worked with Kerri & clearly, she knows what she's doing! She not only helped build a plan around my vision but made it come to life! Attached are some pics to prove it.

Xoxo,

A Stylish Soiree 41
    A Stylish Soiree 42
    A Stylish Soiree 43

Kelly · Married on 04/14/2018

Samantha was the most incredible wedding planner! She made the experience fun and as stress free as a wedding can be! I truly did not have to worry about a thing! I can’t imagine what this would have been like without her! Thank you so much!

Sent on 04/30/2018
  • F

frank · Married on 03/31/2018

Chloe was everything you would want in a wedding planner. She kept everything on schedule and got everyone where they needed to be, which at times wan't very easy. We would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 04/03/2018

Michelle · Married on 03/17/2018

I just want to express how much we appreciate all your help with Chelsea & Jameill’s wedding. Thank you doesn’t seem to be enough! I know you spent endless hours preparing for the big day, working with Chelsea, being available for her to bounce ideas, give suggestions, calm her nerves, etc… The assistance, guidance and calming presence you provided on the day of the wedding is priceless. It was truly a PERFECT day and evening – everything that I had hoped for! We certainly can’t understand or know all the logistics involved that made it such a successful event. Your leadership and planning allowed us to enjoy every minute of their Big Day. THANK YOU, from the bottom of my heart!
    Michelle (mother of the bride)

Sent on 03/27/2018
    A Stylish Soiree 44
    A Stylish Soiree 45
    A Stylish Soiree 46

Maddie · Married on 03/17/2018

We used Chloe as our month-of planner. Chloe was so helpful in making sure our wedding was everything we wanted and more! She made sure everything ran smoothly from the moment she took over as our planner. We had contemplated not having a planner for our wedding, but it was truly the best investment we made. It was so nice to be able to relax on the day of our wedding knowing that Chloe was there to make sure everything was perfect. She went above and beyond in helping us make sure we had all the vendors we needed, as well as contacting all of them prior to the big day to coordinate schedules. She also helped in creating a day-of timeline, as well as herding our crazy wedding party and families. She was so responsive whenever I had a question and gave invaluable advice. Because of Chloe, our wedding day was absolutely perfect, and we cannot thank her enough! Working with A Stylish Soiree was an amazing experience.

Sent on 03/30/2018

Patricia · Married on 01/14/2018

I heard about A Stylish Soiree from a friend whose daughter got married last year. They utilized their services as a "month of" planner, helping coordinate the last minute and day of details. Since our daughter's ceremony and reception were in 2 different locations, and we were not allowed access to the reception site more than an hour before, we needed someone who could see that everything was set up at the reception.

We worked with Samantha and she was wonderful, and every questions or need was handled efficiently and in a timely manner. She took the time to understand what we wanted, made suggestions, offered information on vendors if we needed them. She created a detailed timeline for the wedding party, and the vendors, so we all knew when and where we were be.

At the rehearsal, she directed us through our paces, and then the day of made sure that everyone was on time and where they should be. When we got to the reception, everything was as we wanted, and at the end of the night, all our personal items were gathered and packed for us ready to go home.

This was some of the best money I spent, it certainly took a huge load off of my shoulders.

Sent on 01/19/2018

Alicia · Married on 12/02/2017

Chloe, Samantha, and Kerrie with A Stylish Soiree really made my dream wedding come true! On the planning side, Chloe and Samantha were super helpful, responsive, and I don't think my wedding day would've gone as smoothly as it did without them! Kerrie with the florals was super understanding and conscious of my budget and made many changes to fit the price we were willing to spend without pushing me to increase my budget (which happened with a few other florists while I was searching for vendors). Not to mention, everything with the florals and decor was gorgeous! I would highly recommend A Stylish Soiree!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Rachel · Married on 11/12/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Chloe and Samantha!!!! We hired A Stylish Soiree for Month-Of wedding planning, and we were so happy with our decision! They were available whenever needed via text, email, or phone, and the online portal they use is incredibly user-friendly and organized. You can literally plan your whole wedding through it, guest list with addresses and all! They were both incredibly professional at all times and everything on our big day went so smoothly, even though it went by so quickly! I even emailed them the day before to let them know of a change in our head table seating and they handled it with complete ease! Pretty sure my favorite thing that Chloe told us was "if anything goes wrong, you will not know about it unless there are financial implications." Best thing for a bride and her family to say! We didn't have to worry about a single thing on the day, just wonderful!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Andrew · Married on 10/28/2017

My wife and I interviewed several wedding planners when we set out over a year before our wedding to begin planning. Chloe and A Stylish Soiree were the last of three interviews. When we met, we immediately felt comfortable. Chloe was easy to talk with and patiently answered any questions we had.

Given both of us have full time jobs, it was important to us that we find someone who is task and detail oriented. Needless to say, Chloe covered both of those priorities. She kept us on top of the timelines and on track with our budgets which was important.

Neither my wife, nor I ever felt stressed during the year leading up to our big day. We were always on schedule and provided with the choices necessary to execute the plan to perfection.

Most importantly, with a wedding of 165 guest attending (more than 100 of them being family) and a weekend full of events neither I nor my wife ever felt out of control or stressed. Our wedding weekend was exactly what we hoped it would be and so much more. I absolutely attribute 100% of this to Chloe and her team.

Sent on 12/01/2017
    A Stylish Soiree 47

Anna · Married on 10/21/2017

A Stylish Soiree was the best investment I made for my wedding. Samantha and Chloe were INCREDIBLE! If there was anything that went wrong during my wedding I would not have known! They made sure everything ran smoothly and if I needed anything they were there for assistance. Before the wedding they coordinated all my vendors on when to arrive and what all to bring and made sure everyone in my wedding party and the vendors had a detailed timeline on when to arrive and when everything was taking place. They are extremely responsive to emails, texts, and calls and they truly made my wedding day perfect. Also, Kerrie did our florals and they could not have been more perfect. She made sure to include everything I wanted and used the perfect flowers to make everything beautiful. I have gotten so many complements on the florals and decor at the wedding! Thank you to A Stylish Soiree for making my wedding perfect and making everything 100% stress free the week of my wedding! (:

Sent on 10/29/2017