A Stylish Soiree Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Stacy
    Stacy M. Married on 10/01/2022

Flawless In Every Way

We used A Stylish Soiree for both planning and florals for my daughter's wedding, and we couldn't have been happier with their services! Kerrie was in constant communication with us throughout the entire process and ALWAYS answered emails very quickly. The time, dedication, and professionalism that she gave to ensure my daughter's wedding day was flawless was unparalleled. I had multiple wedding guests point blank tell me that they've never attended a better run wedding! I also received TONS of compliments on the floral and decor - the flowers were truly beautiful and exactly what my daughter hoped for. Kerrie exceeded our expectations with her talent. If you're considering hiring A Stylish Soiree for your event, do it. You won't be disappointed.

• Max
    Max F. Married on 07/17/2022

Amazing Wedding Coordinators

A Stylish Soiree came recommended to us by our wedding venue as a preferred vendor of coordination services, which already speaks volumes as to their quality and professionalism. Samantha (our lead coordinator) and Riley (our day-of assistant coordinator) were truly amazing, and we don't exaggerate when we say that our wedding day would not have gone as smoothly or as beautifully without their efforts. They are true professionals in the business, but they are also kind and sweet and managed all sorts of personalities (and cultures and languages) in a very high-strung environment! We will miss working with them, and so we have no reservations when we recommend them to you.
  • Meg
    Meg V. Married on 04/23/2022

10/10 would recommend

Samantha was amazing. She distributed the tasks that needed to be done into smaller checklists in the time leading up to the wedding itself. I never felt overwhelmed, and she was extremely helpful along the way. She always sent over suggestions for the hires (photos, DJ, etc) and it made taking care of these things super easy. 10/10 would recommend all day every day.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Erin Married on 03/05/2022

The Perfect Wedding

My husband and I used Samantha as our planner and Kerrie as our florist. Samantha is the most incredible person - she is kind, compassionate, flexible, and supportive. Whether it was helping us decide on vendors or coaching us through what to do with a difficult family situation, she made the planning process easy and fun. At our wedding, she and her assistants made sure everything ran seamlessly, and she saved the day by safety pinning my husband's button so his jacket would hold :) EVERYONE couldn't stop gushing about how amazing she was, nor could they stop gushing about the absolutely STUNNING florals Kerrie created! Honestly, the decor blew us away - Kerrie really outdid herself. THANK YOU, A Stylish Soiree, for making our wedding the most amazing night!!!
    Emily Married on 02/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fantastic planning and floral team!

We hired Samantha for day-of coordination (which really means two months of help with organization!) and Kerrie for the floral arrangements.

Samantha--so kind, professional, detail-oriented, and friendly. She was incredible to work with every step of the way, from our initial phone chat to the actual day of. You are in such good hands with her. Everything ran flawlessly, the only thing I had to do the day of was have fun! Timing, communication with vendors, random errands, or anything that we needed, she was already taking care of it. It made our entire celebration so completely stress-free and fun. She is FANTASTIC.

Kerrie--We had an initial consultation, some exchanges to get details and pricing worked out, a design confirmation, and the next experience I had was walking into our ceremony space and being blown away. Words don't do justice to her stunning designs--color palette, flowers, industrial touches--everything was extraordinary. She is an artist, and she created such a beautiful space.

The takeaway--A Stylish Soiree was AMAZING in every single way!! Hire them and you will be so so happy!!
  • Victoria
    Victoria F. Married on 11/27/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Samantha planned the wedding of our DREAMS!!!!!

I interviewed four other Dallas-based planners after getting engaged, and Samantha was the only one who paid close attention to what was important to us and made it all happen. Her attention to detail is unlike anyone I've ever met and it made our wedding run 100% smoothly with no hiccups whatsoever. We had a large wedding with a lot of moving parts, including multiple events around the DFW metroplex, guests from out of the country who needed COVID testing on-site, numerous shuttle buses, a surprise football game at our ceremony site, and a steady flow of good ol' Texas rain. Samantha made everything progress seamlessly without anybody feeling rushed. She was an absolute pleasure to work with during the entire planning process. Not only was she lovely to work with, but Samantha is one of the kindest people on the planet. Don't walk, but RUN to A Stylish Soiree to plan your special day!!!!
  • Libby
    Libby C. Married on 11/20/2021

Best day ever!

Y'all. Words cannot express what an absolute dream our wedding day was! I know that was in large part to the time, attention to detail, and planning that Samantha, Kerrie, and their team put into our event! I had so much piece of mind knowing that Samantha would be there to run things and our day couldn't have been more seamless! From start to finish, it was completely stress-free and if any hiccups occurred along the way, we never knew about it. Our ceremony and reception decor was absolutely breathtaking! It was exactly my vision come to life and we can't count the number of compliments we've received on our floral. All in all, one of the best decisions we could have made was to hire this team for our wedding day!
  • Erica
    Erica Married on 10/15/2021

Top Notch Florals & Planning

I initially contracted with Kerrie for florals, and eventually added month-of planning with Samantha. First off, Kerrie nailed our fall florals. She used the inspiration I shared and brought our fall wedding vision to life. We also were able to do a demo to see if we would make any tweaks, and we made one last swap before our orders had to go in. She kept us up to date on the impact of shipping delays and how that may change what she was able to source. A Stylish Soirée had all of the vases for table arrangements and an arch that we used for the ceremony, so we didn’t have to rent anything additional. Overall, we had such a great experience with Kerrie.

Samantha came on for our month-of planning package, and I can’t say enough great things about her. She has a very calming personality that made it so easy for me not to stress about things. The timeline was daunting to me, so that was the biggest piece she was able to help with. Everything went according to plan, and she made some adjustments on the fly to make it go even smoother. I only wish I had brought Samantha on from the beginning of planning.

You seriously can’t go wrong with A Stylish Soirée for planning and florals.
  • Jordon
    Jordon Married on 10/09/2021

Simply the Best

We found A Stylish Soirée thru our amazing event planner- Sarabeth Events and we could not have been happier! Kerrie was so easy to work with! We told her our vision and what we would like to spend and she went to work. She made our wedding look like a million bucks and we were so amazed by every detail. Towards the final planning process, we wanted to change a few things and it was not a problem, she made everything happen. We would highly recommend Kerrie and A Stylish Soirée!
    Suzanne A. Married on 07/03/2021

Surprise Engagement Party

Taylor McGee and A Stylish Soiree planned the most beautiful surprise engagement party for my son and his fiancee. We had to make several last minute changes and Taylor was always so accommodating and flexible. We took all of their recommendations for catering, decor...everything was just perfect. On the day of the event, Taylor could not have been more attentive ...everything came off brilliantly! Would highly recommend.
  • Carolyn
    Carolyn S. Married on 05/08/2021

Samantha is the best!!

We hired Samantha for 2 month wedding planning and she was a life-saver. For the two months before the wedding, she was incredible to offer advice on design, food, timeline, etc. And on the day of, she managed any possible issues with confidence and ease. My husband and I did not have to worry at all about vendors or setup but instead could just enjoy the day. I don't know how people get married without a wedding planner like Samantha!
  • Cathy
    Cathy W. Married on 05/01/2021

Floral AND Planning

I chose A Stylish Soirée for strictly floral initially. Kerrie was amazing to work with, she took all of my inspiration pics and ideas and brought them to life better than I could imagine! I had to postpone my large celebration from 2020 do to COVID, and she not only easily moved my wedding date, but provided me some lovely floral for my mini wedding I held in 2020. After rescheduling my wedding from 2020 to 2021, I was so over talking about everything, I needed more help. I decided to hire Samantha with A Stylish Soirée’s planning services, and it was THE BEST decision I made for the whole event. For the first time, I felt like I wasn’t the only person planning my wedding and someone knew what I needed done without me having to ask. I had a huge weight off my shoulders and was able to enjoy every minute of my big day!! Samantha and Kerrie are the kindest people, and as someone who also works in the wedding industry, PLEASE HIRE THEM!!!
    Natasha H. Married on 04/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our wedding day went perfectly because of Samantha's expertise!

Where to even begin! Samantha was an absolute pleasure to work with and made our wedding day run smoother than we thought possible! She is friendly, approachable, organized and detail-oriented. She brought a sense of calm and direction during our final 60 days of planning that was refreshing and so valuable!

My husband and I found ourselves feeling surprisingly calm throughout the entire wedding day and our family felt the same way. Everyone was able to truly enjoy the day and be present. I have no doubt that our wedding day went perfectly because of Samantha's expertise. Cannot thank her enough!!
    Alex K. Married on 01/31/2021

Dreams do come true!!!

OH MY GOD. Coming from someone who has been planning their fairy tale wedding since they were 5... DREAMS DO COME TRUE all thanks to Kerrie. From the moment I met her I knew she 'got me'. She stuck by our side and was beyond supportive after a COVID delay. Our wedding would not have been the same without Kerrie's incredible design and floral. Seriously draw dropping. If she isn't designing your wedding yet... HIRE HER! Love you Kerrie - thank you!!!!
    Amelia C. Married on 10/10/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most amazing and stress-free wedding day!

Samantha was absolutely amazing! I went for the month of services package and she made the remaining days of planning so easy. On the day of, everything went so smoothly without a hitch and I just can't thank her and her assistant enough! She executed everything that I wanted. I also booked Kerrie for florals as I wanted to combine those services together and she was so incredible. We had a few meetings to hash out what I wanted and she made it exactly as I had envisioned and stayed within my budget. Couldn't have asked for a more perfect day! Would highly recommend!
  • Steve
    Steve Married on 08/09/2020

A perfect wedding day!

I DJ’d a lovely wedding with Samantha as the planner and day of coordinator. She helped everything run perfectly smooth from pre-ceremony to send off. I highly recommend Samantha!
    Stephanie H. Married on 07/11/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

11 of 10 would hire again! AMAZING!

My husband and I worked with A Stylish Soirée for both planning and floral, and we could not have been more impressed. We are dual military living in Virginia but had our big day back in Dallas. While Samantha didn’t officially take over until the last 30-60 days per our package, she was so quick and flexible with answering emails and setting up meetings based on when we could be in town. We were so thrilled with that because we both work crazy schedules. Also, Samantha’s poise and patience were critical as we faced many obstacles with planning through COVID. She would quickly and carefully answer any and all questions (and panic moments) and has such a down to earth relatable personality and great sense of humor (#officequotes). We felt more like we were planning with a friend than a vendor. The big day felt flawless, and Samantha made sure it was everything we wanted and more.

Kerrie was so sweet and our arrangements were more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. We loved her creativity and how passionate she is about design.

You NEED to work with these ladies if you want the greatest special day!
  • Melissa
    Melissa Married on 03/14/2020

Absolutely Gorgeous Wedding Florals

A Sylish Soirée provided absolutely gorgeous florals for my daughter’s wedding. Kerrie was so easy to work with and provided great service for church, bridal party, cocktail reception and dinner reception. Florals were beyond our expectations and made the venue look heavenly. Thank you, A Stylish Soirée, for bringing God’s beautiful flowers to our wedding.
    Rachel R. Married on 03/07/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best experience we could have hoped for!!

My husband and I hired A Stylish Soiree for the full-service planning and for our floral/decor. Samantha Garrigan was our lead planner, and we couldn't have dreamed of someone more perfect to guide us through the process. Unfortunately we, like many other couples, had to postpone our original wedding day due to Covid-19. Samantha remained extremely professional and helpful every step of the way, and we would have been completely lost without her. She was patient with us and our busy schedules and also provided solutions to the everchanging complications of planning a wedding in 2020. We highly recommend Samantha to be your wedding planner!

In addition to Samantha, we used A Stylish Soiree for their floral/design. Using Kerrie, the process was seamless and she basically read our minds from start to finish. We may have mentioned a few general colors that we both liked and she ran with it to perfection. The end result was gorgeous and we received tons of compliments from our family and friends.

We are so grateful to have met these two amazing and talented women, and would recommend them to anyone!
  • Sedef
    Sedef D. Married on 03/07/2020

No need to look further

I couldn't speak highly enough about Stylish Soiree! Samantha made us feel comfortable right off the bat and we knew we could trust her. She has so much experience and insight and her guidance was extremely invaluable. You can tell she is committed and cares for the couples she works with. She was at the venue for our rehearsal 5 days before her DUE DATE with her baby! I can't leave out Kerrie and Hannah either. The nicest people and they all make such a great team together. Our wedding day couldn't have been more perfect and we thank them for it!
    Madeline F. Married on 01/11/2020

Perfection!

Kerrie and her team did an absolutely incredible job making my floral dreams come true! I showed her what I wanted, and she completely exceeded my expectations by making that vision a reality all while staying on my budget. I 100% recommend A Stylish Soiree!
    Natalie S. Married on 11/02/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The BEST decision you'll make!

Kerrie and Samantha are a wonderful team! I first met with Kerrie and she definitely got my vision for florals and executed it beautifully within my budget. I love to garden and the flowers were one of the most important things to me. My only regret is I couldn't take every single bouquet and arrangement home with me because they were all so beautiful. Working with Samantha was an absolute joy! She's sweet, personable, extremely organized, and thorough. And she's unflappable under pressure. She followed through on everything she said she would and had great recommendations and ideas for trouble shooting the occasional obstacle. Everyone in the wedding party truly appreciated her presence. The other thing I loved about Kerrie and Samantha is they are both very familiar with my venue, the Dallas Arboretum, and I think that helped immensely in making sure everything went smoothly. I highly recommend a Stylish Soiree. Our wedding was everything we dreamed of and more!
    Judith B. Married on 07/27/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional and worth every penny

Samantha and Kerrie were wonderful to work with! I did the “By your side” package with Samantha and Kerrie took care of my florals. Samantha connected us with great vendors, was super responsive and personable, patient, very organized, and really helped with my busy work schedule. Kerrie executed exactly what I envisioned, very flexible, has impeccable taste, and was easy to work with. What an excellent duo! We got many compliments on how beautiful and seamless the wedding ceremony/reception was and all the vendor choices we made! They also organized a flawless wedding ceremony/reception within my budget. I would definitely recommend them for any event planning!
  • Chandler
    Chandler E. Married on 07/05/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best $$ you can spend for your wedding

I knew after my initial phone call with Samantha that I had to hire her for my wedding. She not only made me feel comfortable and validated my reasons for wanting a coordinator. I knew she would be able to help me in any capacity I needed. Luckily, my mom did so much for the wedding beforehand and I really wanted her to relax and not do any work the few months leading up, and especially day of. Samantha took everything off our hands, and we felt completely at ease. If you are on the fence at all about having a coordinator but have the $ to spend on one, DO IT!!! You will not regret it i can promise you. After the wedding I felt so sad because it was all over and I didn't get to communicate with Samantha and Kerrie anymore! I cant thank them enough for how amazing and stunning they made my wedding look and feel. They were game changers! Forever a huge part of the best day of my life!
  • Traci
    Traci H. Married on 06/29/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best wedding planner alive!

I honestly can't say enough wonderful things about Samantha. She made our wedding so incredibly beautiful and amazing. Her guidance was always on point and her recommended vendors were all joys to work with. I think it's also important to point out that she's not just a super organized and helpful wedding planner, but she's also a blast to be around. Which is really important when you spend 6+ months chatting/emailing/texting/etc with someone that you genuinely get along with them and trust their input. Her taste is spectacular and she would never lead you down the wrong path. She has a brilliant ability to listen to you and get a feel for how you want your big day to look and make it happen. At every vendor meeting/interview she was able to speak up for me and relate to whomever we were talking to my vision for the day to get us all on the same page - which leads to more accurate quotes and, at the end of the day, a wedding that is really what you were picturing in your head to begin with. My wedding definitely would not have been nearly as gorgeous as it was without her. Every detail was thought of and executed. She is really just the best ever! Love her! I'd give her a million stars if I could!
illustration stars