92 Reviews for A Stylish Soiree

Chuppah Decor (1)
Non-Floral (1)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)
92 A Stylish Soiree Reviews

I heard about A Stylish Soiree from a friend whose daughter got married last year. They utilized their services as a "month of" planner, helping coordinate the last minute and day of details. Since our daughter's ceremony and reception were in 2 different locations, and we were not allowed access to the reception site more than an hour before, we needed someone who could see that everything was set up at the reception.

We worked with Samantha and she was wonderful, and every questions or need was handled efficiently and in a timely manner. She took the time to understand what we wanted, made suggestions, offered information on vendors if we needed them. She created a detailed timeline for the wedding party, and the vendors, so we all knew when and where we were be.

At the rehearsal, she directed us through our paces, and then the day of made sure that everyone was on time and where they should be. When we got to the reception, everything was as we wanted, and at the end of the night, all our personal items were gathered and packed for us ready to go home.

This was some of the best money I spent, it certainly took a huge load off of my shoulders.

Profile Picture Patricia, 1/14/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Chloe, Samantha, and Kerrie with A Stylish Soiree really made my dream wedding come true! On the planning side, Chloe and Samantha were super helpful, responsive, and I don't think my wedding day would've gone as smoothly as it did without them! Kerrie with the florals was super understanding and conscious of my budget and made many changes to fit the price we were willing to spend without pushing me to increase my budget (which happened with a few other florists while I was searching for vendors). Not to mention, everything with the florals and decor was gorgeous! I would highly recommend A Stylish Soiree!

Profile Picture Alicia, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Chloe and Samantha!!!! We hired A Stylish Soiree for Month-Of wedding planning, and we were so happy with our decision! They were available whenever needed via text, email, or phone, and the online portal they use is incredibly user-friendly and organized. You can literally plan your whole wedding through it, guest list with addresses and all! They were both incredibly professional at all times and everything on our big day went so smoothly, even though it went by so quickly! I even emailed them the day before to let them know of a change in our head table seating and they handled it with complete ease! Pretty sure my favorite thing that Chloe told us was "if anything goes wrong, you will not know about it unless there are financial implications." Best thing for a bride and her family to say! We didn't have to worry about a single thing on the day, just wonderful!

Profile Picture Rachel, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We worked with Chloe, Kerrie and Samantha and they were great! We used A Stylish Soiree for floral design and month-of planning. We could not have asked for a better experience. We received countless compliments on our gorgeous flowers. Chloe and Samantha helped ensure our day went smoothly and bobble free. I would definitely recommend the whole team to anyone who is nervous about putting their wedding in the right hands....and this is coming from a very picky, "type-a" bride. :)

Wedding Venue: St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Church
Reception Venue: Hotel Crescent Court

Profile Picture Mary, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

My wife and I interviewed several wedding planners when we set out over a year before our wedding to begin planning. Chloe and A Stylish Soiree were the last of three interviews. When we met, we immediately felt comfortable. Chloe was easy to talk with and patiently answered any questions we had.

Given both of us have full time jobs, it was important to us that we find someone who is task and detail oriented. Needless to say, Chloe covered both of those priorities. She kept us on top of the timelines and on track with our budgets which was important.

Neither my wife, nor I ever felt stressed during the year leading up to our big day. We were always on schedule and provided with the choices necessary to execute the plan to perfection.

Most importantly, with a wedding of 165 guest attending (more than 100 of them being family) and a weekend full of events neither I nor my wife ever felt out of control or stressed. Our wedding weekend was exactly what we hoped it would be and so much more. I absolutely attribute 100% of this to Chloe and her team.

Profile Picture Andrew, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

A Stylish Soiree was the best investment I made for my wedding. Samantha and Chloe were INCREDIBLE! If there was anything that went wrong during my wedding I would not have known! They made sure everything ran smoothly and if I needed anything they were there for assistance. Before the wedding they coordinated all my vendors on when to arrive and what all to bring and made sure everyone in my wedding party and the vendors had a detailed timeline on when to arrive and when everything was taking place. They are extremely responsive to emails, texts, and calls and they truly made my wedding day perfect. Also, Kerrie did our florals and they could not have been more perfect. She made sure to include everything I wanted and used the perfect flowers to make everything beautiful. I have gotten so many complements on the florals and decor at the wedding! Thank you to A Stylish Soiree for making my wedding perfect and making everything 100% stress free the week of my wedding! (:

Profile Picture Anna, 10/21/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Loved working with Kerri and the Stylish Soirée team for our wedding florals! Everything came out exactly as I wanted - lush, romantic, and elegant. I knew what I wanted from the beginning, but of course like most brides (I hope :)) kept changing little things here and there. Kerrie was SO accommodating and extremely responsive to all my changes in the kindest manner. I got rave reviews on how lovely the arrangements turned out, and she pulled in the touches of marsala colored flowers perfectly to give it the warmer Fall feel I was looking for! THANK YOU!!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Kerrie did a wonderful job in helping our big day come together! She took a vision that I did not even know I had and made it more than I could have ever dreamed!! We loved working with her and would hire her again in a heartbeat!!

Profile Picture Sara, 9/30/17, 1 Review
3.9

We hired Chloe as our month of coordinator and Kerrie for flowers. On the day of the wedding, Chloe was invaluable. She kept everything running very smoothly and in a timely fashion. She made a very comprehensive schedule for us. We didn't have any vendor mishaps and I truly didn't have to deal with anything on the day of our wedding which was ideal. She also came through big time when we had a last minute DJ cancellation and found us a killer DJ. Kerrie was easy to work with on flowers and the arrangements turned out exactly how I had envisioned them. Where they lost some points with me was on professionalism. Kerrie had forwarded me an email with their comments attached where they had been complaining about me. It wasn't completely appreciated for someone you're hoping to alleviate some stress from you. All in all, they did an amazing job and I would still recommend them.

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

We used A Stylish Soiree for the month of wedding planning and floral service and are so glad we did! Samantha and Chloe really helped me put everything together 2 months leading up to the wedding. They were very patient and accommodating. We had to make a lot of little changes along the way and they were also happy to accommodate. They also provided us very helpful tips on everything. They created a wedding timeline for us that really incorporated everything we wanted and executed it flawlessly! They really lowered my stress level significantly by reaching out and confirming with all of our vendors and wedding party. The Monday before the wedding pretty much everything had been in place and we enjoyed more time with our family and friends right before the wedding instead of stressing out. Stress is unavoidable before the wedding but these ladies really made it much more tolerable. On the day of the wedding, Samantha did something my husband and I really appreciated. She swept us away for 15min and presented us with a nicely set up table with our favorite drinks and appetizers to allow us just to focus on each other and enjoy being married! It's hard to have a quiet moment between the B&G on the wedding day so that was much needed and thoughtful!
We also used their floral service and Kerrie was so amazing at what she does. She stayed within our budget and yet was able to deliver everything we asked for. Our flowers and decorations were beautiful and got complimented on by everyone. We did not want anything over the top but wanted a romantic and elegant wedding. She definitely provided that! We highly recommended A Stylish Soiree to any couples. They're absolutely worth it!

Profile Picture Annie, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

I am so thankful I worked with Chloe as my wedding planner! She is the absolute BEST. Not only did she connect me with excellent vendors, but made sure she gave me names of those who were relatable to us and could carryout our style. I was not sure what I wanted with flowers however, after talking with Kerrie she made gorgeous arrangements and bouquets that were better than I envisioned. I have received so many compliments on the flowers from our guests! The wedding day was perfect and there was not a thing that went wrong! Thank you girls for making our day and wedding planning experience easy and enjoyable! We will never forget our wedding experience!

Profile Picture Amy, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Look no further than A Stylish Soiree' to help plan your next special event. Chloe and her wonderful team, Kerrie, Samantha and Sarah made my daughter's dream wedding a reality. All ladies were a pleasure to work with. Chloe, her wedding planner, always gave us two or three vendor choices that were in our budget range. She was always professional and so organized in what seemed to me an overwhelming task. Her assistant, Samantha, was there to answer all and any questions and keep us on top of the planning status. Kerrie did an amazing job with the flowers and linens and place settings. She transformed Union Station in downtown Dallas beautifully and all of the bouquets and flowers for the ceremony were exceptional. Sarah managed all of our printing, the church programs, menus, table assignment board and any other placement cards, etc.,. These wonderful ladies made it all look so easy and we stayed close to budget. I want to thank them from the bottom of my heart. They're the best!

Profile Picture Joyce, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

We hired A Stylish Soiree for month of services for my daughter's June wedding and we were so glad we did! Chloe Allday was amazing! She helped us with advice and vendor recommendations early on and then took over communications with the vendors a month before which was such a huge help. She went above and beyond in several ways. She ran the rehearsal when the minister didn't show up (there was a miscommunication about the time). And on the morning of the wedding when my other daughter, a bridesmaid, couldn't find her earrings she ran to the mall and purchased another pair. I highly recommend A Stylish Soiree and Chloe!

Profile Picture Diane, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

You need to book A Stylish Soirée for your wedding, trust me! Their wedding planning services and floral design are beyond compare! If you've been thinking about whether or not you need a wedding planner, believe me when I say, you do! Chloe is the absolute best! Planning is her passion and it shows through her work. They have several planning options available and you can't go wrong with any of them. We chose the month of planning and it was one of the best decisions we made! Chloe was available to help suggest vendors when we needed it and helped keep us on track as we got closer to the big day. When she jumped in to take over, all the stress of wedding planning was gone and we were able to enjoy ourselves the month leading up to the wedding, and especially the day of! She was on top of everything, made sure everyone knew where to be and when, and truly made our wedding special! Not only were we able to relax and enjoy the day, but so did our wedding party and parents, it was amazing!

We also used A Stylish Soirée for our florals and I am still blown away by Kerrie's work! After a brief meeting to explain what I had in mind, she sent over an idea board that was exactly what I had envisioned! But seeing everything on my wedding day was beyond anything I could have imagined, she is truly talented! Our guests loved all "nature and science" details she added to our centerpieces and decor since we got married at the Perot Museum!

I really can't say enough great things about this team! Thank you A Stylish Soirée for making our wedding an absolute dream come true!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

I used A Stylish Soiree for both wedding planning and the flowers. Wow these ladies are amazing! Not only are they good at their job, they are also so sweet and genuinely care about every couple they work with. They are quick to respond to emails or texts, have an insane amount of knowledge about the wedding industry and traditions, and are incredibly hard workers. I still get compliments about my wedding over 8 months later! I would recommend using A Stylish Soiree for both wedding planning and flowers a million times over!

Profile Picture Ally, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

We used Kerrie for our flowers and Chloe as our day-of coordinator. They were both fantastic! Kerrie was great and very accommodating and helped us stay within our budget and the flowers were beautiful!! She understood exactly what we wanted and followed through beautifully.

Chloe and her team were so so worth it this was not something we originally budgeted for, but we are so glad we had her. She was instrumental in vendors we chose, to where to do pictures, to how to cut the cake (there is a right way to do it :) ). She kept our entire bridal party inline, which was no easy task and communicated with all vendors and finalized all the details. Throughout the reception she made sure we were ok and good, would get us a drink if needed, she was constantly fixing my bustle since it broke... she really was awesome and with her, everyone was able to sit back and enjoy the day. We were so thankful to have had her be a part of our day.

Profile Picture Marisa, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

I hired Chloe and Kerrie for my wedding planning services and flowers about 7 months ago right after we were engaged. This was the best decision I could have made! Chloe was an amazing wedding planner and recommended the best vendors that were reasonably priced. She not only answered all of my millions of questions, but she also helped put my mom at ease and answered her questions throughout the entire process. When the actual wedding day arrived, she went above and beyond and drove to our home during the reception, picked up our dog sick with cancer, and brought him to the venue to have him celebrate with us. We love our dogs and it made our night so much more special to have a visit from him! She without question was the best wedding planner ever. Highly recommend!!!

Kerrie was amazing as a florist, and her vision played out exactly as I had imagined and more! I have had so many compliments on her work and had the most beautiful bouquet. Loved loved working with her and Chloe.

Use them for your wedding! You won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Diana, 1/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Had a great experience working with this vendor. Professional and talented!

Profile Picture User7458864, 1+ year ago, 12 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We used Kerrie for our flowers and Chloe was our wedding planner. Both of these women are AMAZING at what they do! Every idea I had came to life on our wedding day! Chloe kept everyone in line (including all the groomsmen...which can be difficult lol) and organized our day so well. Our day would have been a mess without her! She decorated and made our venue even more gorgeous than it already was. She always made sure we were good throughout the day and night during the reception. She helped keep our night flowing! We are beyond thankful for Chloe and everyone at A Stylish Soiree for the amazing things they did to make our wedding beautiful!

Profile Picture Jenna, 10/29/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

I must say A Stylish Soiree has been a pleasure to work with. As a wedding coordinator it is my responsibility to oversee all the details. Working with A Stylish Soiree was such a pleasure. They are so professional from the minute I spoke with Kerri Smith I knew my bride was in good hands. The flowers were amazing the wonderful ladies Heather and Alecse were just amazing with the beautiful set up of the arrangements and candles. These two ladies even went the extra mile to move the 4 large centerpieces from the ceremony to the reception for me as well as light the candles in the reception area. I can't not say enough good things about this company. If you are a bride, this is the company for you. I will definitely be referring many of my beautiful couples to them.

"You are a wedding coordinators dream"

Profile Picture Crystal, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We used A Stylish Soiree for wedding planning and for flowers - they were great!

Chloe was super helpful and responsive throughout the whole process. There were so many logistical elements to planning a wedding and for the actual wedding day that I never would have thought of! She and her team kept everyone organized and had everyone where they needed to be when they needed to be there. She made it easy for me to relax on my wedding day and just enjoy the day. She had great suggestions for vendors and was always flexible when I asked for more suggestions or to go a different direction. I highly recommend using a Stylish Soiree for planning throughout the process and for the day of!

Kerrie also did a great job with the flowers! I had a pretty non-traditional vision for our wedding and Kerrie pulled it off perfectly. We wanted to incorporate an element of San Antonio's "Fiesta" into our wedding since we met in San Antonio. I was worried that there wasn't a way to pull this vision off without looking cheesy, tacky, or like a themed wedding. Kerrie managed to incorporate Fiesta while still making our wedding look beautiful and elegant. I got so many compliments on the flowers! They were beautiful but also unique, which is just what we wanted.

Thanks to Chloe and Kerrie for making our wedding day so perfect and for making the planning process as stress-free as possible!

-Kendal

Profile Picture Kendal, 9/24/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Kerrie did an amazing job for us for our wedding! We got so many compliments on our flowers. She built an entry way for our ceremony for us that was absolutely beautiful. She was easy to communicate with leading up to the event and delivered the results! Everything was perfect.

Profile Picture Mariya, 9/4/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

We had a wonderful experience from start to finish with this vendor. Kerrie and Chloe listened to what we wanted and produced an end result that received compliments from all that witnessed their work. The flowers were beautiful and Chloes's wedding planning services were very helpful. We would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture User6930484, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Kerrie and Chloe were beyond amazing to work with! I could have not asked for more. They were there through every step of the process and our big day was perfect and absolutely gorgeous!

Profile Picture User5148528, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

The first question that came to mind when I got engaged was...do I need a wedding planner? With a chaotic work travel schedule that keeps me out of Dallas most days and parents a state away, I needed all the help I could get! In the few phone interviews that I had, it was very clear that I wanted to work with Chloe as she felt like an old friend that just understood me! Choosing to hire A Stylish Soirée as my wedding planner was the best decision I made in the entire process. While being serve type A and always planning my own personal events, Chloe kept me sane and working in the right direction. It was so nice to have someone that I could bounce ideas off of, vent to, brainstorm with, and plan with. Chloe knew exactly what I saw my day being, and she worked with me for almost a year to make it perfect! While it was hard for me to hand it all over and trust someone, Chloe made it very easy to do, and I actually got to enjoy my engagement year! When it came to the day of, I didn't have a worry in the world, and I found so much comfort in knowing that Chloe and Kerrie were taking care of everything. I will never be able to say thank you enough for the ease of mind that these two experienced women gave me throughout the entire process. I highly recommend A Stylist Soirée!

Profile Picture Whitney , 4/30/16, 1 Review