Carrollton, TX 75010 Map · Phone number

About RBK Creations

RBK Creations is a mother and daughter team located in the Dallas, TX area. Brenda (the mother) and Ariela (the daughter) have worked with brides all over the world to add a whimsical touch to their big day. The storefront on Etsy was launched in August 2008.

RBK offers a wide variety of bouquets, boutonnieres, décor and accessories for all types of brides. Brenda and Ariela can create something for everyone in the bridal party. Each piece can also be customized to the bride's choice of colors. There are many varieties available including: buttons, felt, satin and organza.

• Kate McLeod Studio
yellowyellow
purplesatin

4 Reviews for RBK Creations

Ruth · Married on 08/05/2011

We ordered all our bouquets and boutineres thru RBK Creations....LOVED Them!!!! And, there was light rain at the beginning of our pictures and our button bouquets did beautifully, so it was one less thing we had to worry about with the rain! And, my bouquet is saved perfectly in a vase on my dresser!!

Sent on 08/29/2011

Crystal · Married on 02/19/2011

AMAZING! I can't say anything else really..they communicated with me all the time with every single detail to make sure my bridal bouquet package was perfect. I got the organza bouquet package which included the bride bouquet, maid of honor bouquet, 2 bridesmaid bouquets, 3 groomsman boutonnieres, and flowers for the mother and father of the bride/groom. So affordable, so cost effective and I get to keep them forever! They were less expensive then real flowers and will last a lot longer. A+ in my book

Sent on 02/26/2011

Jessie · Married on 03/13/2011

I loved my "flowers" non- flowers. The gals who made it did such a great job. Everyone at my wedding was in awe of my flowers, even though they were made of buttons and feathers. Didn't have to worry about them dying or needing to be placed in water.

For something different go to RBK from Etsy!

Sent on 03/15/2011

• Kio Kreations, LLC
    Kio Kreations, LLC Wedding Florists

RBK Creations is a total joy to work with and their creativity is endless. Their products are stunning (both in photos and in person) and are totally unique. I love working with them on special projects and I've included their button flowers in my fresh bouquets many times and got oodles of compliments. I love RBK Creations!

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of RBK Creations to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher 214 957 2155

• Carrollton, 75010 See on map