4610 Eldorado Pkwy. Suite 300, McKinney, TX 75070 Map · Phone number

About Shear Image By Rene

Rene has been in the beauty industry for over thirty-five years and her extensive experience and training includes: studying skincare in Paris, France; hair replacement in California; and make-up application in Dallas, Texas. Rene has also studied at the Redken Exchange in New York. Her philosophy stresses continuing education. “I am constantly enhancing my knowledge and skills,” she says. Rene is a Certified Master Colorist, Master Stylist, Redken Master Specialist and Pureology Artistic Educator.

Additionally, Rene is well versed in the latest hair trends and technologies, such as “Great Lengths” hair extensions, and Bio Ionic hair-straightening, as well as wig and hairpiece styling and hair replacement. Eyelash enhancements such as extensions, lash tabs, tinting, and perms for the lashes are also part of her skills. And just to round out her portfolio, Rene is certified in skincare procedures that include microderm, oxygen therapy and endermology.

Committed to giving back to the community, Rene donates her time and skill volunteering for local charities and a mentor to young stylist.

Rene is certified by the American Cancer Society for their Look Good Feel Better program, which in conjunction with the National Cosmetology Association.
Being dedicated to her industry, Rene oversees a mentoring program for licensed cosmetologists to help them improve their skill level and self esteem. In addition, she consults with busy stylists and nail technicians to help them increase their revenue without increasing their hours.

For all of her efforts, Rene has been inducted into the Manchester Who’s Who Executive and Professional Registry. She is a member of the American Cancer Society, National Cosmetology Association, 2008 President of the Texas Association of Beauty Professionals.

Rene’s promise is that your experience will be an exceptional one that will exceed your expectations. Every client is treated as an individual using the best possible products and services. Every client receives ‘a little something extra’ at Rene’s Lagniappe Salon.

Rene’s Lagniappe Salon was one of three business nominated for the McKinney Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year Award in 2008.

Follow Shear Image By Rene on

Bridecloseup
blanklogo
Shannon1

6 Reviews for Shear Image By Rene

I loved my makeup and hair for my wedding. They came in on a Sunday for me. I didn't quite know what I wanted but my stylist knew what to do and it was perfect. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/30/2015

Karen Hall did my make up trial and my wedding make up. She was so wonderful at making me feel beautiful and me feel in control of what I want and what I don't. She made it very clear that she would not get her feelings hurt if I said I did not like something because it was MY day. She definitely made me feel really special. She helped me pick all of the colors that I needed and was really professional. She arrived a little early to do my make up and really worked hard on making my make up look PERFECT. All the women at Shear Image are great and very positive. I also worked shortly with Dawniella and she couldn't do my makeup because of scheduling difficulties, but she did a great job on my very first make up trial and was just as sweet as Karen! They are able to do on site or in the salon, and also do hair! I didn't get my hair done by them because I was on a tight budget, but if you can afford both I then you definitely should because they are a wonderful group of people and made me feel like how a bride should on their wedding day!

Sent on 02/15/2014

Melanie · Married on 04/02/2011

I found Cassie at Rene's when looking for someone to help me cover up my stress caused acne for our Engagement photos and knew I found the perfect match for me. On my wedding day, my party left looking gorgeous thanks to the stylists at Rene's. I not only recommend for your wedding day but I can't wait to go back for my everyday. Thank you ladies!

Sent on 04/04/2011

Shear Image By Rene FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Spa

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Rene's Lagniappe Salon to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• BMG Originals Custom Clothing
    BMG Originals Custom Clothing Wedding Dresses

Rene' and her team of skilled professionals can make you look fabulous for your "special day". I highly recommend her services. Barbara Gabbert, BMG Originals Custom Clothing, www.bmgoriginals.com

• Circle Park Bridal Boutique
    Circle Park Bridal Boutique Wedding Dresses

Rene and her team are the most professional group of stylists and artists that I have met here in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. In the last month, I have participated in two large tradeshows where Rene and her team did live demonstrations all day long on actual brides attending the events. They were busy non-stop and crowds gathered around to see the transformations! They were absolutely incredible! If you haven't seen her in action, know that Rene will definitely give you a timeless look, one that you will be proud to display on your mantle for the next fifty years. She and her team are super talented, extremely sweet to work with and they make you feel immediately comfortable. On her website, you'll see Rene's work experience. We think it is "uber impressive" and we LOVE how much she gives back volunteering her services for so many communities. As a Master Sylist, her prices are very reasonable and you will not be disappointed! We pass on Rene's information to all brides in my bridal salon. ~Andrea,Circle Park Bridal Boutique of Addison, TX

• 4610 Eldorado Pkwy. Suite 300 McKinney, 75070 See on map