About Beauty Entourage

From Booking To Beautifying. Your personal onsite beauty experts.

Beauty Entourage

Glam On The Go

Beauty Entourage is your personal beauty concierge service that will pair you with the right hair stylist and makeup artist within our company based on your style, location, type of event, and size of the party. We are owned and operated by veterans in the beauty industry that has worked with groups that range from New York Fashion Week to bridal parties of up to 16 guests! Timelines, expertise, and teamwork are imperative when it comes to accomplishing a flawless experience that leaves you stress-free and feeling beautiful. We are your Beauty Entourage from booking to beautifying! When you are a BE client you become apart of our BEauty world! With access to exclusive discounts with our partners, beauty tips to prep for your big day, and up to date details to keep you always in the know!

Beauty Entourage

Connecticut~ (860) 310-7277

Massachusetts~ (781) 989-4995

New York~ (914) 222-3984

South Carolina~ (843) 303-9605

Rhode Island~  (401) 856-9201

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Hartford, Boston, New York City, Westchester + 3 Additional Regions

Follow Beauty Entourage on

Blowouts (6)
Licensed (3)
Hair Extensions (1)
Contour Makeup (1)

Beauty Entourage did the hair/makeup for myself and my bridal party. Overall - everyone was very happy with the services and our hair/makeup artists were great to work with! I really liked the fact they could come straight to the hotel as opposed to us having to go to a salon. I also downloaded their app which was helpful to keep track of my appointment / artists.

When I had a question, I either called/e-mailed and was often brought to a different person each time as opposed to having one point of contact. Although, this didn't seem to be an issue and everything worked out!

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/23/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

I had Shirley on hair and Britt for makeup on my wedding day - they were amazing!! My ladies all looked incredible. If someone was torn between two hairstyles, Shirley would find a way to combine them both and it looked even better than the pictures! Britt made everyone look gorgeous without being overdone. My sister booked them for her wedding on 10/14, and I can't wait for them to glam us up again! Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 8/18/17, 5 Reviews

Portfolio

31 Photos

2 VIDEOS

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Such a joy to photograph a BE bride. Flawless and classic.

A M A Z I N G !!! I discovered this team in 2010 when I was getting married and have followed them since. They're unbelievably talented and hard working. Definitely consult with them, you'll see for yourself!

Beauty Entourage always does a beautiful job!! They are quick, and precises, know what they are doing, and always flawless execution. I look forward to working with them all lots more in the future!

Events

638 Tremont Street, Boston, MA 02118   See On Map
781.989.4995 (phone)
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464   See On Map
843-303-9605 (phone)
Beauty Entourage is a wedding hair and make up team from Connecticut, Boston, And NYC. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Connecticut, Massachusetts, and New York. Beauty Entourage is a professional wedding Hair and Make Up Team that has been part of the New England wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in up do styling, make up, and air brush on location for your wedding day.