Beauty Entourage

Farmington, CT View map

ON LOCATION HAIR & MAKEUP SERVICES FOR SPECIAL EVENTS & WEDDINGS

The BE Way
To give you an idea about us and how we work, we are your full entourage from booking to beautifying! What that means is we go beyond just providing top hair and makeup artists that specialize in weddings. We have a designated beauty coordinator to manage all your details and keep you on track as well as a client app to stay organized with a custom payment link for your party.

How We Work

• The first step would be to secure your date! The one-time fee based on your travel quote will reserve your date and guarantee availability until you have your trial. Download our customer app http://www.beappnow.com Create a profile and upload a credit card securely for any deposits or payments. Confirm with us, and we can do the rest!
  • Next, we have you meet with your artists in person at our studio, pop up studio, or in your home! (depending on your location.)
  • Once you have your trial and we know you are happy with everything, we then present a contract with all of your final details to put your day of beauty plan together. (this is when we need finalized numbers in your party.) A second deposit is due at this time, which is prepayment for the services you choose.
  • Your entourage will arrive fully prepared to make you beautiful while you sip mimosas with your friends and family before you say I do.

WEDDING HAIR

Our hairstylists go through a vetted process to find talent that has experience working with group settings alongside the pressure of special events. It is important to have the skills necessary to not just have technical hairstyling abilities but, also the ability to lead an entourage to get your entire group done on time. All of the bridal hair team also trains and educates themselves throughout the year on the latest bridal styles. We also provide on-site services and specialties with hair extensions. We are certified in Bonded, clip in, tape-in, and invisi weft extensions.

MAKEUP ARTISTS

All artists with Beauty Entourage are certified trained professionals that use only professional products in their kits. We provide airbrush makeup and lash add on services. Sanitation is the utmost priority when working with large groups. Rest assured that BE makeup artists come prepared with sterilized brushes and cleaning methods in between clients. We have a versatile team that can also handle various complexions in your group.

TEXT Us!

860-500-1657

TEAM LOCATIONS: CONNECTICUT, RHODE ISLAND, MASSACHUSETTS, NEW YORK

BEauty Entourage is a licensed and insured company as well as in compliance with all state regulations required when providing on-site services. We can provide insurance certifications to all venues that require it.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$55

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$55

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$95

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$95

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$95

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$145

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$95

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$95

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

4.7 out of 5 rating

• Jasmine S.
    Annaleigh E. Married on 05/15/2022

Awesome team, beautiful results

I'm so glad I found Beauty Entourage for our wedding! It was important to me that we had a team who would come to us on-site. BE were willing to do this, even with our small wedding party (just bride + mother + 3 bridesmaids). Torri was flexible when we postponed our date due to COVID, and with scheduling my trial despite a rather large travel distance. They even let us add services for an extra person on the morning of. Neyer and Priscila did an excellent job no matter what style we asked for. I can be very self-conscious and picky about my appearance in photos, but I am so happy with my bridal look thanks to BE. Our hair and makeup lasted for the whole event (roughly 11 AM to 9 PM) and I heard lots of compliments on how great everyone looked. Brides should definitely look into booking Beauty Entourage!
    Camille M. Married on 11/27/2021

Beauty Entourage amazing

These girls did an amazing job with our makeup and hair for the wedding. We all looked so beautiful.
  • Hannah
    Hannah S. Married on 03/07/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional and beautiful hair/make up!

The Beauty Entourage did the hair and makeup for myself (bride), 6 bridesmaids, mother of the bride and mother of the groom for our July 2019 wedding. I cannot say enough about how wonderful they were! They brought 3 people for hair and makeup, and they worked efficiently and meticulously to make sure everyone was happy with their final product. Right before I walked down the aisle, they did final touch ups on us all to make sure nothing was out of place. Being that it was an outdoor wedding at the end of July, it was hot, but our hair and make up stayed perfect the entire night! I could not be happier with my decision, and I recommend Beauty Entourage for anyone needing hair and make up for an event!
  • illustration stars

• Frank & Krista
    22 photos 路 05/13/2016

Pricing

Royal Beats DJ Services Royal Beats DJ Services Wedding DJs

I've used Beauty Entourage Hair & Makeup Services several times over the past few years and I always feel beautiful when they are done with me! It's worth your time to check them out!!

Stella Blue Photo Stella Blue Photo Wedding Photographers

Such a joy to photograph a BE bride. Flawless and classic.

SUGARPLUMS invitations & design SUGARPLUMS invitations & design Wedding Invitations

A M A Z I N G !!! I discovered this team in 2010 when I was getting married and have followed them since. They're unbelievably talented and hard working. Definitely consult with them, you'll see for yourself!

240 Main St Farmington, CT, 06032
(860) 500-1657
Location of (Beauty Entourage)
On Location Services New York, NY, 10001
(917) 809-5702
On location Hair & Makeup Services Tuckahoe, NY, 10707
(917) 809-5702
On location Hair & Makeup Services Boston, MA, 02101
(617) 925-6599

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding