Beauty Entourage Reviews

120 | Farmington, CT

120 Reviews for Beauty Entourage

120 Beauty Entourage Reviews

Amanda · Married on 05/06/2018

Kyle and Anna did a fantastic job on my hair and makeup!! I will definitely use Beauty Entourage in the future.

Kailee · Married on 04/28/2018

Beauty Entourage was amazing from the day we booked their services through the wedding day! On the wedding day my entire bridal party was gushing about how nice and talented both Ali and Britt were. Many of my bridesmaids came in without 100% knowing what they wanted to look like. Ali and Britt were incredible at taking their comments/thoughts and turning them into a look every single one of them loved! As for me, I was really nervous getting my hair and makeup done as I typically do the same thing with my hair and makeup daily and rarely go to fancy events. Ali and Britt were absolutely incredible at putting me at ease at my trial by creating a look that was beautiful, classy, and yet still me. I even threw Ali a curveball and changed my hair style the day of the wedding! She took it in stride and it was gorgeous! I highly recommend Ali and Britt, and all of Beauty Entourage, for your wedding day beauty team as they are top notch!

Carolyn · Married on 08/18/2017

I had Shirley on hair and Britt for makeup on my wedding day - they were amazing!! My ladies all looked incredible. If someone was torn between two hairstyles, Shirley would find a way to combine them both and it looked even better than the pictures! Britt made everyone look gorgeous without being overdone. My sister booked them for her wedding on 10/14, and I can't wait for them to glam us up again! Thank you!!!

Nicole · Married on 07/01/2017

Any bride searching for the perfect hair and makeup team to make them look and feel like a Queen should look no further than the amazing artists at Beauty Entourage! They are reasonably priced and their work is impeccable. Jordan and Britt are simply the best! I had a great experience each time I worked with them. I knew I was in good hands when I first met them at my hair and makeup trial. I had printed out some hairstyles I found on Pinterest and when I showed them to Jordan she was able to create a hairstyle that was even better than what I had shown her. For my makeup, I knew I wanted a natural look and I was nervous since I never worked with airbrush makeup or used fake eyelashes before and I did not want it to look like I was either badly spray tanned or wearing pounds of makeup. Britt showed me some pictures she had on her phone of brides she had done and we were able to do a blend a few pictures to create the perfect look for me. The day of the wedding the girls were at the venue early and ready to go. Jordan was able to create 4 different and gorgeous up-dos for my bridesmaids without breaking a sweat and Britt was able to create natural looks for my bridal party, my mom and myself. We were running a little behind schedule but Britt and Jordan never made us feel rushed and they took their time to make sure we all looked absolutely flawless. They were there to provide touch-ups throughout the day as well and this was the best decision I made. They made sure our looks stayed perfect throughout pictures and gave everyone finishing touches right before the ceremony. They were even kind enough to wait until after the ceremony finished to help me change hair accessories for the reception and give one final touch-up for the night. They are worth every penny and I wish I could have them move in with me to do my hair and make-up everyday!

Mia · Married on 06/10/2017

Beauty Entourage was referred by a co-worker of mine who had used them for her wedding and I couldn’t be happier that I booked them for my wedding on June 10, 2017. They were absolutely AMAZING to work with and did amazing work on me and all my girls. We had a team of four (2 hair and 2 makeup) come to the hotel the morning of the wedding to do all our hair and makeup. I can’t speak highly enough of both Britt and Ali – after doing my hair and makeup trial with them I knew I made the right decision. They were extremely personable and chatty and made getting ready that much more fun (I wish they could make me look pretty every day!). I was so overly impressed with them after my trials that I recommended them to one of my girlfriends who used BE for her wedding! Even though I had done my hair trial I still wasn’t sure how I was going to do my hair the day of the wedding, but I was so comfortable with Ali that I just told her a few things of what I was thinking and to do whatever she thought would look good - my hair came out better than I hoped! The only direction I gave Britt was that I wanted my eyes to ‘pop’ and she ran with it (extra-long falsies and all)! My makeup was flawless all night long and my hair help up through all the dancing! I can’t thank the BE team enough – you ladies did a fantastic to make my girls and I look flawless. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for hair and makeup artists!!!

Megan · Married on 05/20/2017

Beauty Entourage was amazing!! We had Jordan doing hair and Analyse for makeup. All the girls in my bridal party were ecstatic with their hair and makeup, as was I. My trial went great and I was pleasantly surprised that I loved my day of look even more than my trial! They were so easy and fun to work with. I highly recommend them!

Laura · Married on 12/17/2016

The women who did the hair and makeup for our wedding were amazing! They drove through snow and ice to the hotel and were there on time! They were sweet, professional and efficient!!

jessica · Married on 12/16/2016

AMAZING work.....Love to see such great customer service!

Brian · Married on 08/20/2016

Beauty Entourage did an AMAZING job at my wedding. My mother and I did a hair and makeup trial which was very helpful. As someone whose never done air brush makeup, I was afraid that I would look like a different person. That was definitely not the case. Catherine made sure my makeup was natural yet stunning. My up-do was also gorgeous because Shirley magically weaved my hair into a hair piece that I had brought with me. The day of the wedding, Shirley, Catherine, and Beth showed up right on time. They are professional, sweet, timely, and listen very well. I also want to add that Beth did my bridesmaids makeup and they all came out looking like perfection. I honestly can't describe in words what an amazing job they did. Beauty Entourage is the perfect hair/makeup vendor. I HIGHLY recommend!!!

-Isabel

Sent on 10/22/2016

Beauty Entourage's reply:

Thank you for the phenomenal review! This is exactly the service we aim to achieve in our mission to create the best version of you! Thank you for taking the time and Congratulations!!

Christianne · Married on 08/14/2016

Beauty entourage is simply amazing. They came to my hotel the morning of our wedding and "beautified" my entire bridal party, my mother-in-law and myself. Our wedding was outside and the day was HOT. in over a hundred degree heat (at least it felt like that) our makeup and hair held up flawlessly til the end of the night. I had had a makeup and hair trial prior to the wedding and left my appointment not loving my hair - because I didn't do a good job describing what I wanted. Between the trial and the wedding I sent a bunch of pictures over to beauty entourage and on the day of the wedding Catherine brought some of the pictures I had sent and we talked more about what I wanted. The finished product was better than I had hoped for. I felt so beautiful. In addition Catherine was such a good sport and got involved in some of our photographers picture ideas. She even put my initials and my husbands initials on her hand surrounded by a heart created in lip liner for some of the pictures. Thank you Catherine, Ali, and Lilly and everyone at Beauty Entourage. The team showed up on time and had all 9 hair and makeup appointments done on time as promised. I would highly recommend!

christie · Married on 08/06/2016

Beauty Entourage is a must for any bride and her bridal party! There is no better feeling than being able to stay in one location on your wedding day and not have to worry about traveling to and from a salon. Beauty Entourage came right to my hotel and did hair and make up for myself, my 6 bridesmaids, my mother, and my mother-in-law. Not only are they efficient, their work is outstanding. From my trial alone, I was completely in love with my wedding look. I had a few ideas in mind, but with the help of Kyle on make up and Kellie on hair, we were able to develop the perfect overall beauty plan for my dress, my venue, and my overall wedding vision. Both Kyle and Kellie were so easy to work with! My trial and actual wedding day look were completely identical! Their work is so incredibly consistent. I also felt like myself, but with a little extra glam. I cannot even express how grateful I was to have such an amazing team to help myself and all of the special ladies in my life get ready for my wedding. If you are looking to relax on your big day and look your absolute best, Beauty Entourage is an absolute must!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Beauty Entourage's reply:

Thank you for the review Christie! This is everything we aspire for our team to accomplish on your big day. We are so happy to hear your experience with Beauty Entourage was wonderful! Congratulations!!

Brittany · Married on 06/04/2016

Deciding on a hair/make up vendor? If you want to look like the flawless, perfect bride you have always imagined then Beauty Entourage is the company for you! I have been following Ashley and her company's work for years and made sure to have them on my wedding day. They will make any desired look come to life. Not only are they extremely talented, but they are a kind, fun group of people to spend the morning of your wedding day with! I just recently got my wedding pictures back and I am so happy with my look, I couldn't envision myself any other way if I tried. I felt like a celebrity. Don't settle for the same wedding up-do, do something stunning! Choose Beauty Entourage! Best wedding decision I made :)

Sent on 06/17/2016

Beauty Entourage's reply:

Thank you for the review Brittany! You had an amazing team of Ashley, Kyle and Britt. They had a wonderful time being a part of your big day and your pictures came out absolutely stunning! It was such a pleasure to be able to exceed what you envisioned, you looked beautiful!!

Erin · Married on 06/04/2016

As soon as I started planning my wedding, I knew I had to have Beauty Entourage. They did the hair and make up for my sisters wedding a few years back, and I never felt so beautiful in my life... until MY wedding this pas June. This is the best beauty team that I have ever encountered in all my wedding experience ( and I've been in ALOT of weddings lol ) They are ALWAYS on time, they listen to what you want for hair and make up, they execute it perfectly. All my Bridesmaids looks stunning.

I set up my hair trials with Anelleyse for make up and Carly for Hair. Both extremely talented. I thought I knew what I wanted, but when I had my hair trial done, and didn't super love it, not because Carly didn't do a good job, It just didn't look right on me. She had NO problem scheduling another trail before my wedding. I'm so glad I did, becuase my hair came out PERFECTLY. I looked like a movie star. Between my sultry make up, and my soft and romantic half up half down hair style, I was on cloud nine.

The prices are reasonable. You get what you pay for. Which in this case, is perfection.

Also, just because you aren't getting married, doesn't mean you can't have them make you feel beautiful! Proms, wedding guest, special parties, ANY occasion!

Thank you Beauty Entourage. I will be referring you to all my friends who have special events!

Sent on 08/04/2016

Beauty Entourage's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Erin. We had an amazing time being a part of your big day. We feel so honored you chose us and continue to tell your friends about us as well! Congratulations!!

Krista · Married on 05/13/2016

Beauty Entourage was incredible! They were early, professional, efficient, and friendly. I was very impressed at how fast they were able to get 12 girls hair and make-up done, and done beautifully. They listened to what I wanted and made me and my wedding party feel GORGEOUS! My make-up lasted all day and night :)

Sent on 06/23/2016

Beauty Entourage's reply:

Thank you for the review Krista! Kyle, Elena, Carly and Catherine came back raving about the wonderful time they had! We always make sure our timeline is efficient but detail oriented. The pictures from your wedding came out absolutely beautiful. Thank you for letting us be a part of your big day. Congratulations!
  • I

Isabel · Married on 03/24/2016

BeautyEntourage offers excellent service to brides and bridesmaids.
    Amazing talented makeup artists!

Elizabeth · Married on 11/14/2015

Beauty Entourage was great to work with from start to finish. I felt their prices were fair and reasonable especially compared to other traveling companies I had gotten quotes from for my wedding. My trial with Kyle went great and he remembered exactly what I wanted the morning of the wedding. My mom had never had her makeup professionally done and wanted a bit lighter coverage than her trial and he made notes and it was perfect on the wedding day. The day of the wedding, Kyle and the rest of the team were right on time and got to work immediately. They kept to their promised schedule and were so pleasant all morning, they made my nervous feelings disappear. Each bridesmaid was very happy with how their makeup and/or hair turned out. My makeup lasted throughout the entire long day and I still felt great even at the after party. I wouldn't hesitate to use Beauty Entourage again for an important event.

Timothy · Married on 10/02/2015

I can't say enough about Beauty Entourage! I had gone for a hair / makeup trial at another salon and just didn't feel right about it. I was a little unsure that I had to book my event prior to being able to get my trial done, but I went with it after I saw all the positive reviews and I definitely made the right choice! HAVE NO FEAR! I had Catherine for makeup and Melissa for hair and they nailed it on the first try. They came to our hotel the day of my wedding; arrived promptly and set right up. Super professional, friendly and fun to work with. All my bridesmaids showed them a few pictures the day of and were all so impressed and happy with their results.

I absolutely loved working with Beauty Entourage!! I worked with Shirley, who was phenomenal, my bridesmaids, mother and myself all were in love with our hair! Shirley gave us exactly what we were looking for and more! B.E. is a super fun company who makes everything feel very personable and fun, and very professional. I highly recommend!

Julie · Married on 09/19/2015

Kathryn from Beauty Entourage did makeup for 5 people at my wedding, and knocked it out of the park. She did makeup for me, my mother, the mother of the groom, and two bridesmaids, and really responded to what everyone asked for - some normally wore very little makeup, and other people were used to heavier looks. I was personally incredibly happy with my look (I did a red lip, and black liquid line). I had gone for a trial, and didn't really know what I wanted, and by the time of the wedding, had completely changed my mind. Kathryn rolled with it, and gave me exactly what I wanted - and it looked so great in pictures! The other thing that I loved was that I'm fairly pale, and find it really hard to match with a foundation, especially with my neck. We tried a few colors at the trial, and then on the actual day, Kathryn was fully prepared with her notes, and made my skin look awesome (airbrush is definitely the way to go). I would 100% use Kathryn again!

Nicole · Married on 09/18/2015

The owner Ashley and her team did hair/ make up for me and my bridal party. They were early and listened to every request we all had. The whole process was amazing. We all looked like models. They are so professional and respond quickly via email. I can't say enough about how amazing they made us all feel! I received sooo many compliments.

Carolyn · Married on 09/06/2015

Beauty Entourage did a fabulous job at my wedding. At the trial, the make-up was beautiful but a bit too heavy for me, so I asked the artist to tone down certain elements. The day of the wedding, she did EXACTLY as I asked - it was perfect. My hair was a bit different than I had pictured in the end, but I hadn't really provided a picture and actually, what they did was perfect with my dress - I received many compliments. My maid of honor and everyone else who had hair or make-up were also thrilled with the results. Finally, their staff were really, really nice. I will definitely recommend them to those seeking hair and make-up services!

Auburn · Married on 09/06/2015

Well worth the price and were a joy to work with. I brought them in to do my hair, my mom's hair, and my bride's maids. Can't recommend them enough.

Sent on 02/25/2017

Beauty Entourage's reply:

Thank you so much! IT is always amazing to hear that we bring value to our clients and we helped create the perfect experience! Congratulations!!! ~ Ashley

Christina · Married on 08/22/2015

Boston hair by Melissa and makeup by Krystle.. Words cannot express how amazing these ladies were! I typically have to draw on my eyebrows for personal reasons.. And Krystle totally nailed it and made me look 100% like myself. Her eye makeup was stunning for all of my bridesmaids.. She treated each like they were the bride and honestly each looked so very amazing that day. Melissa didn't originally do my hair trial.. However she blew me way with her talent. She also totally nailed it with each of my bridesmaids hairstyles.. Making each unique but chic. I got so many comments on my glamorous chic look that day! Thank you so very much ladies! You made my day easy!

Stephanie · Married on 07/25/2015

I recommend using Beauty Entourage on your wedding day! They were professional, and made you feel like a bride! 2 makeup and 2 hair stylist arrived to the hotel on time. They completed 10 hair and makeups styles in 3 hours. I had hair extensions put in and Carly did a great job! Thank youuuuuuuuuuu I really felt like a princess!