116 Reviews for Beauty Entourage

Licensed (3)
Contour Makeup (2)
Hair Extensions (1)
116 Beauty Entourage Reviews

Beauty Entourage was amazing from the day we booked their services through the wedding day! On the wedding day my entire bridal party was gushing about how nice and talented both Ali and Britt were. Many of my bridesmaids came in without 100% knowing what they wanted to look like. Ali and Britt were incredible at taking their comments/thoughts and turning them into a look every single one of them loved! As for me, I was really nervous getting my hair and makeup done as I typically do the same thing with my hair and makeup daily and rarely go to fancy events. Ali and Britt were absolutely incredible at putting me at ease at my trial by creating a look that was beautiful, classy, and yet still me. I even threw Ali a curveball and changed my hair style the day of the wedding! She took it in stride and it was gorgeous! I highly recommend Ali and Britt, and all of Beauty Entourage, for your wedding day beauty team as they are top notch!

Profile Picture Kailee, 4/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Beauty Entourage did the hair/makeup for myself and my bridal party. Overall - everyone was very happy with the services and our hair/makeup artists were great to work with! I really liked the fact they could come straight to the hotel as opposed to us having to go to a salon. I also downloaded their app which was helpful to keep track of my appointment / artists.

When I had a question, I either called/e-mailed and was often brought to a different person each time as opposed to having one point of contact. Although, this didn't seem to be an issue and everything worked out!

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/23/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

I had Shirley on hair and Britt for makeup on my wedding day - they were amazing!! My ladies all looked incredible. If someone was torn between two hairstyles, Shirley would find a way to combine them both and it looked even better than the pictures! Britt made everyone look gorgeous without being overdone. My sister booked them for her wedding on 10/14, and I can't wait for them to glam us up again! Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 8/18/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Loved my experience with Ali (hair) and Cathy (makeup) from Beauty Entourage! They came right to our hotel the afternoon of our wedding. They were super friendly and made getting ready so much fun, and made great time too. Every one of the girls looked more beautiful than ever without being overdone. One of my bridesmaids even said she looked better than at her own wedding and wished she had known about BE sooner! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Haley and Jason, 7/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Any bride searching for the perfect hair and makeup team to make them look and feel like a Queen should look no further than the amazing artists at Beauty Entourage! They are reasonably priced and their work is impeccable. Jordan and Britt are simply the best! I had a great experience each time I worked with them. I knew I was in good hands when I first met them at my hair and makeup trial. I had printed out some hairstyles I found on Pinterest and when I showed them to Jordan she was able to create a hairstyle that was even better than what I had shown her. For my makeup, I knew I wanted a natural look and I was nervous since I never worked with airbrush makeup or used fake eyelashes before and I did not want it to look like I was either badly spray tanned or wearing pounds of makeup. Britt showed me some pictures she had on her phone of brides she had done and we were able to do a blend a few pictures to create the perfect look for me. The day of the wedding the girls were at the venue early and ready to go. Jordan was able to create 4 different and gorgeous up-dos for my bridesmaids without breaking a sweat and Britt was able to create natural looks for my bridal party, my mom and myself. We were running a little behind schedule but Britt and Jordan never made us feel rushed and they took their time to make sure we all looked absolutely flawless. They were there to provide touch-ups throughout the day as well and this was the best decision I made. They made sure our looks stayed perfect throughout pictures and gave everyone finishing touches right before the ceremony. They were even kind enough to wait until after the ceremony finished to help me change hair accessories for the reception and give one final touch-up for the night. They are worth every penny and I wish I could have them move in with me to do my hair and make-up everyday!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Beauty Entourage was referred by a co-worker of mine who had used them for her wedding and I couldn’t be happier that I booked them for my wedding on June 10, 2017. They were absolutely AMAZING to work with and did amazing work on me and all my girls. We had a team of four (2 hair and 2 makeup) come to the hotel the morning of the wedding to do all our hair and makeup. I can’t speak highly enough of both Britt and Ali – after doing my hair and makeup trial with them I knew I made the right decision. They were extremely personable and chatty and made getting ready that much more fun (I wish they could make me look pretty every day!). I was so overly impressed with them after my trials that I recommended them to one of my girlfriends who used BE for her wedding! Even though I had done my hair trial I still wasn’t sure how I was going to do my hair the day of the wedding, but I was so comfortable with Ali that I just told her a few things of what I was thinking and to do whatever she thought would look good - my hair came out better than I hoped! The only direction I gave Britt was that I wanted my eyes to ‘pop’ and she ran with it (extra-long falsies and all)! My makeup was flawless all night long and my hair help up through all the dancing! I can’t thank the BE team enough – you ladies did a fantastic to make my girls and I look flawless. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for hair and makeup artists!!!

Profile Picture Mia, 6/10/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair

Beauty Entourage was amazing!! We had Jordan doing hair and Analyse for makeup. All the girls in my bridal party were ecstatic with their hair and makeup, as was I. My trial went great and I was pleasantly surprised that I loved my day of look even more than my trial! They were so easy and fun to work with. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/20/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

The women who did the hair and makeup for our wedding were amazing! They drove through snow and ice to the hotel and were there on time! They were sweet, professional and efficient!!

Profile Picture User7519725, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

AMAZING work.....Love to see such great customer service!

Profile Picture User7547709, 1+ year ago, 13 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Beauty Entourage did an AMAZING job at my wedding. My mother and I did a hair and makeup trial which was very helpful. As someone whose never done air brush makeup, I was afraid that I would look like a different person. That was definitely not the case. Catherine made sure my makeup was natural yet stunning. My up-do was also gorgeous because Shirley magically weaved my hair into a hair piece that I had brought with me. The day of the wedding, Shirley, Catherine, and Beth showed up right on time. They are professional, sweet, timely, and listen very well. I also want to add that Beth did my bridesmaids makeup and they all came out looking like perfection. I honestly can't describe in words what an amazing job they did. Beauty Entourage is the perfect hair/makeup vendor. I HIGHLY recommend!!!

-Isabel

Profile Picture Brian, 8/20/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling

Beauty Entourage is a must for any bride and her bridal party! There is no better feeling than being able to stay in one location on your wedding day and not have to worry about traveling to and from a salon. Beauty Entourage came right to my hotel and did hair and make up for myself, my 6 bridesmaids, my mother, and my mother-in-law. Not only are they efficient, their work is outstanding. From my trial alone, I was completely in love with my wedding look. I had a few ideas in mind, but with the help of Kyle on make up and Kellie on hair, we were able to develop the perfect overall beauty plan for my dress, my venue, and my overall wedding vision. Both Kyle and Kellie were so easy to work with! My trial and actual wedding day look were completely identical! Their work is so incredibly consistent. I also felt like myself, but with a little extra glam. I cannot even express how grateful I was to have such an amazing team to help myself and all of the special ladies in my life get ready for my wedding. If you are looking to relax on your big day and look your absolute best, Beauty Entourage is an absolute must!

Profile Picture christie, 8/6/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

The hair and makeup made everyone in the bridal party look their absolute best!!! It was truly amazing how the girls knew just what to do with very little direction. The hair and makeup stayed beautiful all night at an outdoor wedding in July too!!

Profile Picture User5512607, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
3.5

I booked Beauty Entourage for our wedding to take care of hair and makeup for myself and my giant wedding party (7 bridesmaids + 2 flower girls), and some extended family. They were on time, professional and did a good job. While overall I was happy with them, there were a few details that could have been better. In the beginning, I communicated with a few different people via email and there was some confusion on their end about when my trail would be/where it was/how much it cost, etc. I had to drag clear answers out of them and even correct them/reference past communications, which made me very nervous. However, the in-person experience I had during the trial was fantastic and the big day was just the same. Very kind, clear and professional. I really loved Lilly, my makeup artist; she was so sweet and did an awesome job - my make-up lasted all night and looked great. Sadly, I can't say the same for my hair - the curl literally fell out before the ceremony and I was super disappointed. Considering I curl my hair myself most days, I felt like I should have saved the money and done my own hair that day. Which is sad. The same happened for most of my bridesmaids, too. The only other complaint I would have is that I could only pay using one form of payment and we were coordinating a big party - some of whom were paying for their own services - so I had to provide my credit card day of to take care of everything. I would have preferred the opportunity to set up payment in advance and/or use multiple cards to take care of those who wanted to pay for their own service.

Profile Picture Tessa, 7/2/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Updos/Styling, Fake Lashes

They were awesome! They were able to get all 7 of my bridesmaids hair done in 2 1/2 hours. Their hair held all day and looked phenomenal.

Profile Picture Megan , 6/25/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Multi. Stylists

We had nothing but wonderful experiences with Beauty Entourage for my wedding. They were exactly what I was looking for - professional, personable, friendly, flexible and extremely accommodating to our group and location. My good friend got married a year before me and used Beauty Entourage for her group of bridesmaids - I was so happy with what Beauty Entourage did for me as a bridesmaid in her wedding that I didn't even look elsewhere for services when it came to my wedding - it was a no-brainer with Beauty Entourage. If you are looking for a reliable company that does quality work, these are your girls!

Profile Picture User5340565, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Multi. Stylists
2.1

Let me begin by complimenting Beauty Entourage on the quality of their work- our hair came out beautiful. Each of my bridesmaids got exactly what they asked for and they all loved their hair. Unfortunately, this did not make up for the fact that the stylists made us all uncomfortable. They did not say one word to me or anyone else upon walking in, did not initiate/maintain conversation with any of my bridesmaids, and came off pretty rude. It was as if they had somewhere better to be. When they left, all of my bridesmaids complained which was really upsetting since they had all spent a lot of money getting their hair done for my wedding. Overall, I wouldn't recommend their services as they made what was supposed to be a special morning for me very awkward and disappointing.

Profile Picture User4783425, 1+ year ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Group Services, Hair, Multi. Stylists, Blowouts, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling

Deciding on a hair/make up vendor? If you want to look like the flawless, perfect bride you have always imagined then Beauty Entourage is the company for you! I have been following Ashley and her company's work for years and made sure to have them on my wedding day. They will make any desired look come to life. Not only are they extremely talented, but they are a kind, fun group of people to spend the morning of your wedding day with! I just recently got my wedding pictures back and I am so happy with my look, I couldn't envision myself any other way if I tried. I felt like a celebrity. Don't settle for the same wedding up-do, do something stunning! Choose Beauty Entourage! Best wedding decision I made :)

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Blowouts, Updos/Styling

I was SO happy with my wedding makeup and hair -- I would absolutely recommend Beauty Entourage! Jackie (makeup) and Shirley (hair) did an excellent job at achieving exactly the look I wanted. My MOHs also looked fantastic, and all of our hair/makeup was done in a timely fashion. Overall, the BE staff was a pleasure to work with -- hire them for your wedding!

Profile Picture User7041002, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

As soon as I started planning my wedding, I knew I had to have Beauty Entourage. They did the hair and make up for my sisters wedding a few years back, and I never felt so beautiful in my life... until MY wedding this pas June. This is the best beauty team that I have ever encountered in all my wedding experience ( and I've been in ALOT of weddings lol ) They are ALWAYS on time, they listen to what you want for hair and make up, they execute it perfectly. All my Bridesmaids looks stunning.

I set up my hair trials with Anelleyse for make up and Carly for Hair. Both extremely talented. I thought I knew what I wanted, but when I had my hair trial done, and didn't super love it, not because Carly didn't do a good job, It just didn't look right on me. She had NO problem scheduling another trail before my wedding. I'm so glad I did, becuase my hair came out PERFECTLY. I looked like a movie star. Between my sultry make up, and my soft and romantic half up half down hair style, I was on cloud nine.

The prices are reasonable. You get what you pay for. Which in this case, is perfection.

Also, just because you aren't getting married, doesn't mean you can't have them make you feel beautiful! Proms, wedding guest, special parties, ANY occasion!

Thank you Beauty Entourage. I will be referring you to all my friends who have special events!

Profile Picture Erin, 6/4/16, 1 Review
1.8

I regret using Beauty Entourage and I would not recommend them to anyone. I had a bi-coastal wedding, so I didn't have a chance to do a trial run with the artist, but I booked this company based on the reviews and photos. I booked them for my reception night bridal hair and makeup. The makeup artist did my makeup as if I was just another guest at someone else's event. There was nothing special about it. I was very clear about the look I wanted, I provided images and explained thoroughly.

My artist didn't even line my bottom lash, I had to ask her to do so after she showed me my "finished" face, after which she lined VERY LIGHTLY. On a night that I was to be heavily photographed, this was such a foolish idea, my eyes did not stand out at all, I looked flat all night. My eyelashes started peeling off less than an hour into the event. They were also very low end and did not look all the appealing to begin with.

The makeup artist only had about 3 lipstick shade options with her, none of which were appealing to me. I ended up having to wear my own lipstick after she left.

My hair looked fine at the end, but all I remember is the artist complaining about the texture and oiliness of my hair even though my hair is actually REALLY easy to work with. I wish she would have actually tried to work on it before complaining and making me feel inadequate.

The final payment process was a mess. As I was trying to get into my dress, I had to be on the phone with one of their agents to provide my credit card info. This could have been handled in a much better way on their end. I'm also not sure why I was charged a hefty travel fee, my stylist lived 15 minutes away from me.

I'm so upset that I trusted this company with my big day. Brides, please stay away!

Profile Picture Nony, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Beauty Entourage was incredible! They were early, professional, efficient, and friendly. I was very impressed at how fast they were able to get 12 girls hair and make-up done, and done beautifully. They listened to what I wanted and made me and my wedding party feel GORGEOUS! My make-up lasted all day and night :)

Profile Picture Krista, 5/13/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

I loved my hair and make-up for our wedding. My bridesmaids also looked beautiful. When someone was unsure with her look, the stylists worked until everyone was satisfied. They were efficient and friendly. I gave 4 stars to "responsiveness" because Beauty Entourage had multiple emails addresses when I was communicating with them before the wedding and it was a bit hard to keep straight. Other than that they were punctual, efficient, friendly, and made us look like the most beautiful versions of ourselves.

Profile Picture Emily, 4/16/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

BeautyEntourage offers excellent service to brides and bridesmaids.
Amazing talented makeup artists!

Profile Picture User7806293, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Beauty Entourage was great to work with from start to finish. I felt their prices were fair and reasonable especially compared to other traveling companies I had gotten quotes from for my wedding. My trial with Kyle went great and he remembered exactly what I wanted the morning of the wedding. My mom had never had her makeup professionally done and wanted a bit lighter coverage than her trial and he made notes and it was perfect on the wedding day. The day of the wedding, Kyle and the rest of the team were right on time and got to work immediately. They kept to their promised schedule and were so pleasant all morning, they made my nervous feelings disappear. Each bridesmaid was very happy with how their makeup and/or hair turned out. My makeup lasted throughout the entire long day and I still felt great even at the after party. I wouldn't hesitate to use Beauty Entourage again for an important event.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 11/14/15, 5 Reviews