On WeddingWire since 2017

Pretty on Premises is a hair and makeup business based in Arlington, Texas. Michelle and her team draw on over a decade of experience to create elegant looks for soon-to-be-newlyweds as they prepare for their joyous day. Passionate about her work, Michelle truly enjoys transforming her clients into the most beautiful version of themselves. With both salon and on-site services, both men and women can receive the pampering they deserve.

Pretty on Premises provides a wide range of offerings to best serve their clients. Consultations and trial appointments serve to give both the client and artist a total vision of what will be needed for the big day. Hairstyling options include blowouts, hair coloring, hair extensions, haircuts, keratin treatment, textured styling, and updos. Michelle and her makeup artists can also supply beauty looks that incorporate the following techniques:

• Airbrush makeup
  • Brow/lash tinting
  • Contour makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Natural makeup
  • Tattoo coverage

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$80

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$80

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$80

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$110

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$90

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Men's Grooming

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

24 Reviews See all
Sherilyn
Sherilyn R. Married on 01/07/2023

Stunning and efficient!

Pretty on Premises sent a team of 4 for our wedding day, including the owner Michelle, who did my entire bridal party, mothers, and myself for hair & makeup. They did it so quickly, and everyone looked beautiful! I was so impressed with my super detailed and textured updo. One of my bridesmaids who planned to do her own makeup ended up asking if she could get hers done, because she saw how great everyone else's turned out, and another bridesmaid even asked me for information so she could use the same team for her upcoming wedding! Needless to say, we all felt beautiful. Communication at every point was so quick, friendly, and straight-forward. And lastly, their pricing was very budget-friendly compared to other options. Would highly recommend!!
Kaitlin
Kaitlin P. Married on 10/08/2022
5 out of 5 rating

Thank you for making me feel so beautiful

I was so pleased with how hair and makeup turned out not only for me but also for my bridesmaids and my mother. These ladies were so sweet and professional and showed up exactly when we needed them to. They made the whole getting ready process so easy. Thank you for everything ladies!
J
Julie W. Married on 01/15/2022

Absolutely amazing!

I cannot thank Michelle and Darla enough for the amazing service and work they provided! Michelle was quick to respond and accommodate me on a short notice, on top of running a salon and managing many clients she handles customer service beautifully!
I was lucky enough to have Darla as an artist (and that's exactly what she is) to do my hair and makeup for engagement photos! I think it was meant to be, she's amazing at her work and truly has a passion for it. I left feeling absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to see what she does for bridal HAMU. Booking with them was the best decision, you will not find a more professional service, talented and kind team!
illustration stars

91 photos · 06/09/2018
Scott & Yasi
23 photos · 04/18/2016

Deals

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours