Farmington Ave., Berlin, CT 06037 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 2

About Royal Beats DJ Services

Royal Beats DJ Services - an award-winning female wedding DJ based out of Berlin, Connecticut - constantly raises the bar with unbeatable professionalism & customer service. Royal Beats DJ Services has made a name for itself by offering high quality, flexible dj services which are also affordable. Steph delivers what you ask for and her many reviews speak for themselves!

Experience
Stephanie Stardust is not your average DJ, she hold two college degrees and has a background in wedding and meeting planning. She founded Rockin Karaoke in 2009 later leading to the creation of Royal Beats DJ Services. For the past 10 years she has been servicing weddings and private events throughout the Northeast area. She won the Best of Hartford Magazine Wedding DJ award in 2017 and weddingwire awards in 18 & 19. She has been trusted to DJ for the Impact Live Marketing Expo 2019, the MGM Grand Opening in Springfield in 2018, New Hampshire Fashion Week for the past 2 years, ConnectiCon - 2 years in a row and the New England BobCats indoor Professional Football Team. She's Djed countless weddings, karaoke nights, bars & restaurants all over CT and the surrounding states leaving happy customers everywhere she goes!

Royal Beats DJ Services can provide different packages tailored for whatever vibe you are going for. Couples can choose to use her services for one part of the evening or throughout the whole event. Her packages include consultation, microphones, MC, Sound/PA system and travel expenses. Her work is liability insured. The DJ offers these additional services:

• Do-not-play-list
All Together Now!
All Together Now!
Each Detail Matters!
Each Detail Matters!
Bring your dancing shoes!
Bring your dancing shoes!
Outdoor wedding ceremony

Royal Beats DJ Services 7
  • elizabeth

elizabeth · Married on 07/27/2019

Epic, fun & friendly dj!

Steph came recommended and she was epic! We live in Massachusetts so I reached out to some local people in Connecticut for a wedding DJ who was gay friendly, and I was given 2 people's names and I went with Steph. She was awesome, she drove out to our house to meet with us months before the big day, (and my son took to her immediately!!). On the big day she was super low maintenance getting set up, and she was a great MC and DJ!!!! My guests didn't want to get off of the dance floor. She did exactly what we wanted her to do, despite not doing some traditional things. I gave her a list of songs I wanted to play, (and some I did not want her to play!) and told her to just feel out the crowd and go with it! She did just that. Many of my guests commented how awesome she was!!! Dancing started during dinner and didn't end until we had to! She was kind, and a great entertainer and DJ! Her music was awesome and she was super low stress to deal with and just made everything happen! I have already recommended her to other people and if you need a DJ, she is your girl!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Royal Beats DJ Services's reply:

Awwwww!!! Thank you!!! Your review gave me all the feels :) Thank you so much for hiring me and for trusting me with your special day

Mlsmith · Married on 07/12/2019

So impressive

My family and I were extremely impressed with Stephanie. She and her fiancee did am amazing job last weekend at my father's 70th birthday party. Many guests came up to me during and after the party commenting on how great the music was as well as the acoustical performance they gave. Thank you so much, Stephanie, for helping us pull off such a successful event.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Royal Beats DJ Services FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 500.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Real Weddings

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Royal Beats DJ Services 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Royal Beats DJ Services 2
    Royal Deal

Purchase DJ Services, Uplighting and Selfie Booth Services for your wedding day and receive 10% off of $2500.00.

• Airen Miller Photography
    Airen Miller Photography Wedding Photographers

Stephanie and Royal Beats DJ's are some of the BEST and most energetic DJs in Connecticut. I Highly recommend Stephanie and her professional crew to DJ any event!

• It's All About You DJ Services, LLC
    It's All About You DJ Services, LLC Wedding DJs

We are it's All About You DJ Services, LLC. We have worked several events with Royal Beats, as we also offer Photo Booth Services and Stephanie definitely delivers. Stephanie has a very upbeat personality, knows how to get the crowd going and offers state of the art equipment to bring your next event to an amazing level. As a company that gets hired for mostly weddings, we were especially impressed by Stephanie's Professionalism and ability to facilitate a wedding event. She understands you have only one shot to get it right and once again, she delivers. We have also worked with her son who is also part of Royal Beats and follows through with same professional delivery. As a DJ & Photo Booth company, you may ask why we would endorse another DJ company. We feel it's very important to network and oftentimes we receive request for DJ Services and we are already booked and would like to give our clients options. We would never recommend anyone to any of our clients that we did not feel can and would deliver in the manner our company does for our clients.

• Sarah Sullivan - Justice of the Peace
    Sarah Sullivan - Justice of the Peace Wedding Officiants

Royal Beats/Stephanie a great DJ... She is professional, fun, and reliable. She listens to her couples and they love her too... She just recently won an award in Hartford Magazine for her business as well. I adore Stephanie so much that not only was she the DJ at my wedding... but I also hired her for my 40th birthday party.

• Farmington Ave. Berlin, CT, 06037 See on map