Sarah Sullivan - Justice of the Peace

Bristol, CT View map Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$600 Typical Price

An award-winning wedding officiant in Connecticut, Sarah Sullivan specializes in fun and hip wedding celebrations. She prides herself on going above and beyond to make certain each couple is afforded the very best on their special day.

Organized and thorough, Sarah Sullivan is the ideal choice for a unique wedding experience.
Couples who entrust their nuptials to Sarah benefit from a number of wedding officiant services, including one-on-one consultations and custom crafted ceremonies!

Sarah Sullivan proudly offers wedding officiant services to newly engaged couples all over Connecticut and beyond..

Her reviews are excellent and she is also a preferred JP for many Connecticut wedding venues.

Call her or text her @ 860 329 5901

Check out her website!

sarahsullivanweddings.com

Check her out on Instagram! @sarahsullivanweddings

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$600

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$600

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$250

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Methodist
No Denomination
Pagan
Presbyterian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

CT
FL
MA
NH
NY

What languages do you speak?

English

Michelle A. Getting married on 05/08/2022

Michelle & Michael's Wedding on 8/29/20

Sarah is the absolute best! She is so friendly and personable, and willing to chat with you at any time! While trying to plan a wedding during a pandemic, Sarah was not only flexible, but extremely helpful and caring. When our venue canceled on us one week before the wedding, SHE was the one that immediately got to work calling other venues for us and we ended up at the venue that she found for us. She also put together our personal vows for us after my husband and I secretly, separately talked to her about them. The vows made everyone laugh, cry, and left us with the best memories. She is so FUN to work with and really speaks from the heart. I would recommend her to everyone!!
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly M. Married on 11/06/2021

Five ⭐️!!!

Where do I even start! Sarah is the best officiant out there. When ever I needed her she was only a text away and would respond back to me immediately. I’m a covid 2020 bride and was so nervous with pushing the wedding back. Sarah helped ease my anxiety. Not only was Sarah our officiant I feel like she became my friend! I highly recommend her to any brides. She knows what she is doing! Thank you Sarah!
    Brandi B. Married on 10/23/2021

Great Start to an Awesome Night!

Sarah Sullivan was our officiant for our mid-October 2021 wedding. Sarah was extremely responsive to us throughout the entire process. She made time to meet with us whenever we had ideas for our wedding. She made sure to let us know what would take place on the day of the ceremony ahead of time to ease any nerves. On the day of the ceremony, she arrived early to meet with each of us individually to go over the plan. During the ceremony, Sarah was warm, personable, and delivered her readings with great professionalism. She moved to the side when we read vows and kissed so that our professional photos would turn out well. I recommend Sarah to the highest degree.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

South Farms South Farms Barn & Farm Weddings

Sarah was very professional and so easy to work with. Hope to work with her again at South Farms!

Dawn Angeletti Dawn Angeletti Wedding Hair & Makeup

Sarah Sullivan is a fantastic JP. I recently attended an outdoor wedding on the CT shore where she was the officiant. I was sitting all the way in the back and I could hear her beautiful words spoken clearly and with such thoughtfulness. She gave the bride and groom exactly what they were looking for for their ceremony. I recommend Sarah for any couple looking for a warm, well spoken , classy Justice of the Peace.

SHO Productions SHO Productions Wedding DJs

Sarah was fantastic to work with! Not only was she extra early for the wedding, but she was also extremely friendly and very competent. She has an excellent speaking voice, a very nice style and approach.... and she obviously has a great rapport with her clients. She is really great to work with as well. I highly recommend!

Bristol Bristol, CT, 06010

I return emails very quickly. Sarah.justice.love@gmail.com Feel free to call whenever!
Location of (Sarah Sullivan - Justice of the Peace)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding