Sarah Sullivan - Justice of the Peace

Sarah Sullivan - Justice of the Peace

About Sarah Sullivan - Justice of the Peace

Best Wedding Officiant in Connecticut!! Read my reviews!!

Fun and hip Justice of the Peace serving Connecticut. Please see why my past clients are raving.

Your wedding will be one of a kind, and your guests will be impressed!  That is my promise to you!

Contact me via Wedding Wire, or email, sarah.justice.love@gmail.com.

I can also be reached via facebook @justiceofthepeacesarahsullivan.  I will get back to you right away!

Via phone- 860 845 2126, (this is my office phone and is usually not answered until after 6PM)

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Rehearsal (5)
Agnostic (2)
Civil Union (1)
Single Religion (1)

Sarah was extremely responsive from our very first contact! She had great recommendations, and helped us create the perfect ceremony.
Thank you Sarah!

Profile Picture Helen, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Sarah was professional and very personable. She was the perfect person for the job; addressing all our questions and keeping us informed along the way.

Profile Picture Flavia, 12/24/17, 1 Review

30 Photos

Sarah Sullivan Justice of the Peace

30 Photos

8 ENDORSEMENTS
Sarah Sullivan is a fantastic JP. I recently attended an outdoor wedding on the CT shore where she was the officiant. I was sitting all the way in the back and I could hear her beautiful words spoken clearly and with such thoughtfulness. She gave the bride and groom exactly what they were looking for for their ceremony. I recommend Sarah for any couple looking for a warm, well spoken , classy Justice of the Peace.

Sarah was fantastic to work with! Not only was she extra early for the wedding, but she was also extremely friendly and very competent. She has an excellent speaking voice, a very nice style and approach.... and she obviously has a great rapport with her clients. She is really great to work with as well. I highly recommend!

Excellent Ceremony Services! We've worked at least 4 weddings together over the years and each was beautiful, professional and heartfelt.

Sarah Sullivan did a beautiful ceremony for a couple of ours and she did a wonderful job. You could tell she had spent the time to get to know the couple and help create a beautiful ceremony that reflected the bride and grooms personalities. Looking forward to working with Sarah in the future!

Events

Bristol, CT 06010   See On Map
860-845-2126 (phone)
I return email very quickly. Sarah.justice.love@gmail.com Feel free to call whenever!
Sarah Sullivan - Justice of the Peace is a wedding officiant from Connecticut. We service weddings throughout the local area, including the Farmington valley, the shoreline, and the Litchfield hills . Sarah Sullivan - Justice of the Peace is a professional wedding officiant that has been part of the Connecticut wedding industry for a couple years. We specialize in customized ceremonies! .