Sarah Sullivan - Justice of the Peace Reviews

137 | Bristol, CT

137 Reviews for Sarah Sullivan - Justice of the Peace

Michelle A. · Getting married on 05/08/2022

Michelle & Michael's Wedding on 8/29/20

Sarah is the absolute best! She is so friendly and personable, and willing to chat with you at any time! While trying to plan a wedding during a pandemic, Sarah was not only flexible, but extremely helpful and caring. When our venue canceled on us one week before the wedding, SHE was the one that immediately got to work calling other venues for us and we ended up at the venue that she found for us. She also put together our personal vows for us after my husband and I secretly, separately talked to her about them. The vows made everyone laugh, cry, and left us with the best memories. She is so FUN to work with and really speaks from the heart. I would recommend her to everyone!!

Sent on 09/02/2020
  • Marshall

Marshall · Getting married on 09/03/2021

Thank you for being a part of our special day Sarah!!!

Sarah is truly the best, we not only reached out last minute she was more than accommodating to us and beyond flexible especially with the uncertainty of COVID. Sarah was always quick to respond and not only was our justice but she helped me out with finding a new location for a smaller ceremony due to the pandemic and made everything seamless. We can't thank her enough for being a part of our big day and making it something we never will forget. HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 10/13/2020

Laura · Getting married on 08/06/2021

Wonderful Wedding!

Sarah officiated our wedding in June of 2020. Due to the current circumstances, she was able to reschedule our small ceremony. Sarah was a pleasure to work with from the first time we contacted her. She responds back very quickly, is willing to answer any questions, assists you in planning the ceremony and customizing it. Sarah is very professional and has been extremely helpful. On the morning of our wedding, she wanted to check in with the bride and groom to calm nerves and say hello. She made the whole process a breeze. We look forward to using her again for the ceremony at our venue, when able.

Sent on 06/22/2020
  • Ruby

Ruby B. · Married on 07/17/2021

Why aren't there more stars to give??

Sarah deserves 8 million stars for guiding us through our wedding process and the day of. She was professional and warm, everything we were looking for in a non-denominational JOP. The day of was chaotic and the weather threw us for a loop, but Sarah acted as a leader and helped everything come together at the last minute, the plan C worked! So thank you Sarah, from both of us, for being our savior on our wedding day! - Allison + Dale Mitchell

Sent on 07/23/2021

Vanessa G. · Married on 06/25/2021

The BEST! Ceremony of our dreams !

My husband and I originally saw Sarah at one of my friends weddings and immediately said we were going to use her for our ceremony . Sarah is beyond amazing ! Super kind …Helped me thru my marriage license process , was always just a text /email away ( especially with all the chaos with covid and changing our dates multiple times ) and our ceremony was just BEAUTIFUL!! She took the time to speak to us at the venue , held the rings for us , and Ofcourse personalized and kept the ceremony around 10 minutes ( exactly what we wanted !!!) can’t thank her enough for making our day so special. We highly recommend her !

Sent on 07/05/2021
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 05/15/2021

Amazing officiant!

Sarah was our officiant for our wedding last weekend and we can’t say enough about her! She was professional, warm and performed a beautiful ceremony for us. We gave her a few details and she took care of the rest. We highly recommend using her for your special day!

Sent on 05/17/2021
  • Susie

Susie W. · Married on 05/09/2021

it was perfect

Sarah was very professional through the whole thing, she would send me friendly emails to remind me what I needed to do in order to get everything together, including the marriage license and where to go etc. She was also very flexible when I decided to switch the time of the actual ceremony by one hour early the day of the wedding. She came in to introduce herself and made conversations with everyone at our intimate wedding, everyone absolutely loved her. She is sweet and down to earth. After the wedding, everyone came up to me and told me how much they loved her, they thought she has done her job perfectly. They loved how professional she sounded during the ceremony and how she quietly stepped away when it was the couples giving the vows. Everything was just perfect!

Sent on 05/11/2021

Kelly S. · Married on 03/04/2021

Couldn't be happier with our ceremony!!

Sarah helped us craft our perfect ceremony. She emailed resources to help us select our vows and ring exchange. The was on time, and patient when we got off to a late start.

She was dressed professionally and had everything printed for the two people who did readings during the ceremony. She was complementary of our venue and decorations, and made a point to introduce herself to some of our guests. These personal touches and complements made me feel good about our special day.

She projected well so all our guests could her our ceremony. I chose Sarah because she did a great job performing my brother's ceremony and I liked the idea of having the same officiant as my brother. I was so happy with our ceremony from start to finish. I highly recommend Sarah!!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Ashley K. · Married on 02/01/2021

Amazing elopement JP!

Sarah was the most perfect JP we could have found! From the start, she made planning so simple and was extremely responsive. She is genuinely interested in your day and makes sure it's as perfect as possible. We would absolutely recommend her :)

Photo credit: Allie Dearie Photography

Sent on 01/22/2021

Monique H. · Married on 10/31/2020

AMAZING! She was the perfect fit for our special day

Sarah was more then I could’ve asked for! She was so professional, flexible and made us feel so comfortable. She went over every detail and did not disappoint!

Sent on 11/04/2020

Autumn S. · Married on 10/31/2020

Excellent and Super Flexible

She has officiated my mother and sisters weddings, doing an excellent job on both. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 11/04/2020
  • Chelsea

Chelsea S. · Married on 10/10/2020

Wonderful Justice of the Peace

Sarah officiated our wedding on Saturday, October 10th. We had booked Sarah in September the year before and she was wonderful communicating with us the entire time up until the very moments before our ceremony. Sarah helped us to create the most perfect script that fit our personalities. She also was in communication with us the day of the wedding and arrived early to the venue to touch base with us. All of our guests complimented her throughout the night and said that it was the most beautiful ceremony because of how Sarah officiated. Thank you so much-we are so happy!

Sent on 10/12/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren F. · Married on 08/20/2020

Perfect Intimate Ceremony!

Sarah was so friendly and personable! We contacted her to officiate our small backyard ceremony in Fairfield, CT. She gave us some resources and helped us to create a personalized ceremony that was perfect for us. She was incredibly responsive by phone/email, and was great about checking in with us before the big day. The day of the wedding, she arrived early and came to say hello. She even helped out with some of the last minute decorations, which was incredibly helpful. She also helped keep things on track as we were getting the ceremony started. We had an amazing experience with Sarah and felt our ceremony was really special and perfect for us - would highly recommend her to all!

Sent on 08/30/2020

Mandy D. · Married on 07/25/2020

Kind. She was able to put our feelings and vision of our vows to life

So grateful for Sarah. She did a beautiful job and made our ceremony special.

Sent on 07/26/2020

Sarah M. · Married on 07/12/2020

Absolutely wonderful!

We hired Sarah for our Sept 2020 wedding. She was amazing throughout the entire process. She was so accommodating and friendly. She made us feel like we were part of her family. I think I spent an hour BSing with her on the phone while planning our ceremony! She will customize your vows. Ours included a bit about Jurassic Park since the anniversary showing was our first date. This was a surprise for my husband and he loved it! Sarah made our day unbelievably special.

Sent on 02/25/2021

Julia A. · Married on 05/10/2020

Beautiful ceremony

Trying to plan an elopement during a Pandemic is no easy task, but Sarah put my fiancé and my mind at ease. She radiates kindness and positivity. She was extremely flexible and put on a beautiful ceremony. We are so grateful to have found her and to have her officiate our wedding. Sarah even took a beautiful photo of us that we will forever cherish.

Sent on 05/17/2020

Julia A. · Married on 05/10/2020

Excellent Ceremony

Trying to get married during the peak of a pandemic is no joke! Sarah made the process pain free! She was flexible in our date and in our location! She put together a beautiful ceremony, took an excellent picture of us we will always cherish, and really made it a great day!

Sent on 08/30/2020

Emily A. · Married on 02/29/2020

Couldn't be happier

When it came to wedding planning, I had just about everything figured out on my own, but the one place I needed help was the actual ceremony. Sarah is the best officiant we could have asked for. Friendly, funny, and fun, she provided us with everything we needed for our day including a ton of options for spiritual, religious, and general wording and a bunch of readings that could be read by family members. She is super responsive (even emailing with me on New Year's Eve!!) and very accommodating. We had a knot tying ceremony during our wedding and we're not sure the best way to execute it, but Sarah came right in with several options and the knowledge that put us at ease.
    Aside from her excellent service, her personality is infectious. High spirited and funny, Sarah made everyone smile with her sense of humor and general excitability for her craft.
    If you're a couple like us who needs that special spark for your wedding day or you don't even know where to start with your ceremony, look no further than Sarah Sullivan.

Sent on 03/03/2020

Justine M. · Married on 02/14/2020

Valentine’s Day Ceremony

Sarah was very helpful, personable and easy to work with. She responded to e-mails promptly and was happy to work with us to create a beautiful and personalized ceremony for us. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/17/2020

Jennifer L. · Married on 12/28/2019

Beyond Superior

When searching for a JP I was referred to Sara from our venue. I knew from our first conversation that she was the perfect one to marry us. Sara was available at any time to help me with any questions. She went above and beyond even helping me make choices with details and decor.

On the day of the ceremony Sara assisted with more than just the ceremony. She collaborated with the other vendors to make sure all were on the same page. She even helped me with some last minute details. Sara also helped me feel at ease as she is very warm and compassionate. She gave us a beautiful memorable ceremony. She is the kind of person that you feel like you have known forever even if you have only spoken once. I highly recommend Sara Sullivan! I don’t know what we would have done without her!

Sent on 12/30/2019

Keri G. · Married on 10/11/2019

Sarah Sullivan Justice of the Peace

Sarah was just amazing! She is extremely organized and was so very helpful in the planning of the ceremony. She communicated frequently with us via email about our vows and readings until we were satisfied with our selection. We received so many compliments from our guests on the ceremony and professional presentation given by Sarah. I would highly recommend Sarah. On the day of our wedding she was incredibly hands-on, making sure everything was ready and in place down to the last detail. Thank you so much Sarah for helping make our day so very special. Sam & Keri Guzman

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • David

David B. · Married on 10/08/2019

Great amazing jp

She is a very personable young lady. Amazing at what she does. Took time to personalize and put on a very heartfelt vow for now bride and groom. Would recommend over and over

Sent on 10/08/2019

Victoria&Justin · Married on 10/01/2019

Beautiful Ceremony!

Sarah was awesome to work with! She officiated our October wedding and was amazing! She showed up early to make sure we were all set and to see if she could help with anything we needed! She also provided great resources to help us write our vows and was so easy to communicate with for whatever questions we had. We highly HIGHLY recommend Sarah, she preformed a warm and heartfelt ceremony for us that was customized exactly the way we wanted. Our entire family and even our guests thought she was wonderful, don't look any further for an Wedding Officiant!

Thank You Sarah!!! ( we will be sending any and every engaged couple your way!)
    - Victoria and Justin

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 09/28/2019

Perfect Ceremony

Working with Sarah took away all the stress of planning the perfect ceremony and allowed us to focus on writing our personalized vows. Sarah was easy to reach at all times and truly listened to what we were looking for in our ceremony. She arrived early to make sure everything was in place and delivered a ceremony that our guests still are talking about. Choosing to work with Sarah was one of our best decisions!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Daniel · Married on 09/28/2019

A Perfect Day

Sarah was just great. She designed a beautiful ceremony for us, helped us with writing our vows and giving us feedback, arrived early for the ceremony, and did a generally great job. We’re so glad we chose Sarah.

Sent on 10/04/2019