Sarah Sullivan - Justice of the Peace Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Gary
    Gary P. Getting married on 12/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Super Helpful For My Last Second Marriage!

So me and my now wife decided to get married early before our actual wedding in 2023, so we needed a JP to marry us and fill out our paperwork.

Sarah was super quick to respond with everything we needed to complete this and was even able to drive out and meet us that same day to get this all completed ASAP!

You can tell by how professional she was in this last second situation that she must be great and easy to work with for actual weddings as well! I definitely would recommend her!

Sarah Sullivan - Justice of the Peace's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure to meet you and your wife! I truly appreciate the positive review!
  • Amanda
    Amanda C. Getting married on 11/10/2022

Best day ever

Sahra was great she was on time funny very envoled and even waited for half an hour for my son to show who was surprising us as he is in the Army and was coming from Texas and his flight was delayed I would recommend Sarah to anyone who wants to have a great person help enjoy your special day
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • I
    Inna A. Married on 07/31/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Sarah is the best of the best!

Sarah is super professional, accommodating, and kind. She clearly loves what she does!

She was flexible to our needs, and helped us navigate our ceremony more readily. It went off perfectly, just as discussed. Our intimate elopement was a touching experience that we will remember for all our years.
  • Juliana
    Juliana B. Married on 05/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We loved working with Sarah!

We had a great experience with Sarah. She responded very quickly to all our emails and put together a beautiful ceremony that everyone loved. Highly recommend to all!
  • Nicole
    Nicole B. Married on 05/14/2022

Sarah is a Wonderful JOP

Sarah officiated our Wedding and did a wonderful job! She’s so warm and welcoming and allows you to truly customize your ceremony! My husband and I highly recommend her! Thanks Sarah!!!
    Michelle A. Married on 05/08/2022

Michelle & Michael's Wedding on 8/29/20

Sarah is the absolute best! She is so friendly and personable, and willing to chat with you at any time! While trying to plan a wedding during a pandemic, Sarah was not only flexible, but extremely helpful and caring. When our venue canceled on us one week before the wedding, SHE was the one that immediately got to work calling other venues for us and we ended up at the venue that she found for us. She also put together our personal vows for us after my husband and I secretly, separately talked to her about them. The vows made everyone laugh, cry, and left us with the best memories. She is so FUN to work with and really speaks from the heart. I would recommend her to everyone!!
  • Melisha
    Melisha N. Married on 03/06/2022

Great experience!!

Sarah is an amazing person, with a great personality I had Sarah at my wedding March 6, 2022. She made everything so easy. She even helped with writing our vows. I would give her 10 stars if I could. I want to thank you Sarah for being there on my special day! You were amazing!
    Elizabeth E. Married on 02/22/2022

Excellent personable JOP

Sarah went above and beyond to make our city hall elopement everything we could have dreamed of. She composed a thoughtful and intimate ceremony. What stood out about Sarah the most was her knowledge, professionalism and her excellent communication throughout the planning process.
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly M. Married on 11/06/2021

Five ⭐️!!!

Where do I even start! Sarah is the best officiant out there. When ever I needed her she was only a text away and would respond back to me immediately. I’m a covid 2020 bride and was so nervous with pushing the wedding back. Sarah helped ease my anxiety. Not only was Sarah our officiant I feel like she became my friend! I highly recommend her to any brides. She knows what she is doing! Thank you Sarah!
  • Brandi
    Brandi B. Married on 10/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great Start to an Awesome Night!

Sarah Sullivan was our officiant for our mid-October 2021 wedding. Sarah was extremely responsive to us throughout the entire process. She made time to meet with us whenever we had ideas for our wedding. She made sure to let us know what would take place on the day of the ceremony ahead of time to ease any nerves. On the day of the ceremony, she arrived early to meet with each of us individually to go over the plan. During the ceremony, Sarah was warm, personable, and delivered her readings with great professionalism. She moved to the side when we read vows and kissed so that our professional photos would turn out well. I recommend Sarah to the highest degree.
    Tara L. Married on 10/22/2021

Fantastic!

Sarah went above and beyond to help make our wedding ceremony perfect! She’s fun, easy to talk to and above all very professional! Everyone loved her at my wedding!
  • Julia
    Julia K. Married on 10/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Sarah Sullivan is wonderful!

My husband and I worked with Sarah last year at our vow ceremony, and this year at our wedding celebration. She was a pleasure to work with, always responsive and upbeat, she read over our vows beforehand and made sure to have printed copies of everything that we needed. She is sweet and I highly recommend her to any couple getting married! Thank you Sarah!
    Michele D. Married on 10/01/2021

Sarah was fantastic!

Sarah was awesome! She was very down to earth and made creating our vows so easy, she added an Apache blessing to the end of the vows which my husband and I loved so much. I would highly recommend her!
  • Rachel
    Rachel W. Married on 09/25/2021

Fun and friendly!

Sarah was amazing as a Wedding officiant. She was very responsive and helpful throughout the wedding planning process. She brought our ceremony dreams to life and helped capture everything we wanted! She is a great speaker and was amazing to have with us on our wedding day!
  • Talia
    Talia Married on 09/05/2021

Absolutely Love her!

She is the best of the best! She helped us form a ceremony catered to us and our preferences. It was absolutely amazing!
  • Marshall
    Marshall Married on 09/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Thank you for being a part of our special day Sarah!!!

Sarah is truly the best, we not only reached out last minute she was more than accommodating to us and beyond flexible especially with the uncertainty of COVID. Sarah was always quick to respond and not only was our justice but she helped me out with finding a new location for a smaller ceremony due to the pandemic and made everything seamless. We can't thank her enough for being a part of our big day and making it something we never will forget. HIGHLY recommend!
    Laura Married on 08/06/2021

Wonderful Wedding!

Sarah officiated our wedding in June of 2020. Due to the current circumstances, she was able to reschedule our small ceremony. Sarah was a pleasure to work with from the first time we contacted her. She responds back very quickly, is willing to answer any questions, assists you in planning the ceremony and customizing it. Sarah is very professional and has been extremely helpful. On the morning of our wedding, she wanted to check in with the bride and groom to calm nerves and say hello. She made the whole process a breeze. We look forward to using her again for the ceremony at our venue, when able.
  • Amanda
    Amanda M. Married on 07/24/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Sarah was perfect for us!

We were so happy that we picked Sarah to officiate our big day! She gave us lots of different options when planning our ceremony and helped us to create something that was unique to us. She was very responsive and professional. Our family and friends commented how great she was during the ceremony and even our photographer said she clearly knew was she was doing :) Thank you Sarah for everything!
  • Ruby
    Ruby B. Married on 07/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Why aren't there more stars to give??

Sarah deserves 8 million stars for guiding us through our wedding process and the day of. She was professional and warm, everything we were looking for in a non-denominational JOP. The day of was chaotic and the weather threw us for a loop, but Sarah acted as a leader and helped everything come together at the last minute, the plan C worked! So thank you Sarah, from both of us, for being our savior on our wedding day! - Allison + Dale Mitchell
    Vanessa G. Married on 06/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The BEST! Ceremony of our dreams !

My husband and I originally saw Sarah at one of my friends weddings and immediately said we were going to use her for our ceremony . Sarah is beyond amazing ! Super kind …Helped me thru my marriage license process , was always just a text /email away ( especially with all the chaos with covid and changing our dates multiple times ) and our ceremony was just BEAUTIFUL!! She took the time to speak to us at the venue , held the rings for us , and Ofcourse personalized and kept the ceremony around 10 minutes ( exactly what we wanted !!!) can’t thank her enough for making our day so special. We highly recommend her !
  • Alicia
    Alicia Married on 05/15/2021

Amazing officiant!

Sarah was our officiant for our wedding last weekend and we can’t say enough about her! She was professional, warm and performed a beautiful ceremony for us. We gave her a few details and she took care of the rest. We highly recommend using her for your special day!
  • Susie
    Susie W. Married on 05/09/2021

it was perfect

Sarah was very professional through the whole thing, she would send me friendly emails to remind me what I needed to do in order to get everything together, including the marriage license and where to go etc. She was also very flexible when I decided to switch the time of the actual ceremony by one hour early the day of the wedding. She came in to introduce herself and made conversations with everyone at our intimate wedding, everyone absolutely loved her. She is sweet and down to earth. After the wedding, everyone came up to me and told me how much they loved her, they thought she has done her job perfectly. They loved how professional she sounded during the ceremony and how she quietly stepped away when it was the couples giving the vows. Everything was just perfect!
    Kelly S. Married on 03/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn't be happier with our ceremony!!

Sarah helped us craft our perfect ceremony. She emailed resources to help us select our vows and ring exchange. The was on time, and patient when we got off to a late start.

She was dressed professionally and had everything printed for the two people who did readings during the ceremony. She was complementary of our venue and decorations, and made a point to introduce herself to some of our guests. These personal touches and complements made me feel good about our special day.

She projected well so all our guests could her our ceremony. I chose Sarah because she did a great job performing my brother's ceremony and I liked the idea of having the same officiant as my brother. I was so happy with our ceremony from start to finish. I highly recommend Sarah!!
    Ashley K. Married on 02/01/2021

Amazing elopement JP!

Sarah was the most perfect JP we could have found! From the start, she made planning so simple and was extremely responsive. She is genuinely interested in your day and makes sure it's as perfect as possible. We would absolutely recommend her :)

Photo credit: Allie Dearie Photography