Pink Olive Events is a wedding and event planning company based in Cheshire, Connecticut, that services all of Connecticut and beyond. Owner Carisa Lockery has been in the wedding industry for over 12 years, where she has planned and coordinated hundreds of weddings, both intimate and grand. Throughout the wedding planning process, the Pink Olive Events team will be with you every step of the way, offering insightful, helpful and detailed assistance as you plan one of the most exciting days of your lives.
Pink Olive Events is a full-service wedding planning company that is available for planning cultural, religious and non-religious ceremonies, civil unions and elopements. Prior to your wedding day, the team will sit down with you to go over your budget, refer you to preferred vendors, and write up a series of timelines and to-do lists that will keep the planning on track. Pink Olive Events offers day-of coordination and partial or full planning.
Other couples have also viewed:
21 Reviews for Pink Olive Events
Recommended by 100% of couples
16 User photos
Alicia · Getting married on 04/25/2020
The Best Wedding Planner!!
Working with Carisa has been a pleasure. She has made this experience easy and fun. Not only is she professional, she is organized and very flexible. She truly listens to what you want exceeding your expectations of your special day. Carisa is a true genuine person. She is always a step ahead! I strongly recommend Carisa, she will not disappoint. She will make your dream wedding come true!Sent on 10/24/2019
James Rodriguez · Married on 10/06/2019
Make things go smoothly with Carisa!
Our wedding, how would one put it, had a lot of logistical challenges. Multiple venues, multiple modes of transportation (we are talking 1.5hrs apart, locations), a large team of vendors, various pieces of decor that needed setup, etc etc etc. We knew we needed someone on the team that was going to wrangle all of that. My words exactly were "I dont want to even think about this stuff the month before".Sent on 11/22/2019
We reached out to multiple planners, with varying experiences and price ranges - must've reached out to over 10, if not more. Luckily, we were able to find Carisa on weddingwire and theknot, and given her previous reviews decided to reach out. Carisa offered us her various packages, right away, but most importantly (and almost surprisingly) emailed almost immediately after initial contact. Some others took 2 days... 5 days, one a week later. She offers both full wedding planning and month-of planning, with single a-la carta options to customize your wedding. (ie: reduce your stress). Carisa was the 1st vendor we hired, without even securing the venue, thats how confident we were in her ability!
Ok - so why Carisa.
1) She is super attentive to your emails and questions. Before even getting hired, she would answer questions and helped me make decisions on things. I knew if she was able to answer this fast in email, she'd be great at dealing with on the fly stuff, easily.
2) Her a-la carte options brings value. For example she ended up doing our party favors, which im sure was no small task.
3) Super professional - but tries to keep you on track. If something seems wonky with your planning, she'll let you know that perhaps other options should be considered. In a sweet, but "yeah you really dont want to do that" way.
4) For the most part - the month of stuff was totally on her. We drew up a plan and she executed it. She got all vendors on the same page. Everything that was supposed to happen at our wedding, did. I didn't hear or experience any catastrophic emergencies, which may be luck or maybe because Carisa had already handled that behind the scenes.
5) Her personality is very warm and welcoming. My wife was very happy to trust Carisa with the day.
You'll meet a lot of wedding planners, Im sure. But, if you are considering a wedding in CT and absolutely positively want the experience to go smoothly, you HAVE to give Carisa a buzz and see how she can help. You'll be impressed, no doubt, as we were.
Pink Olive Events's reply:I am truly blown away by such a heartfelt review. This honestly got me choked up a bit. Thank you James and Silvia. Having clients like you make my job fun and easy! Loved every moment of working with you both!
Annie R · Married on 08/18/2019
Fabulous and professional
When we lost our coordinator ten days before our wedding, Carisa stepped in and made last-minute organization look easy. She took on a massive project with basically no notice and delivered beautifully - in short, she saved our wedding. We felt secure in her warm presence and her copious spreadsheets. Thank you, Carisa!Sent on 08/28/2019
Pink Olive Events's reply:Annie and Alex, thank you for trusting me to take this on! I loved seeing your 2 families and cultures/traditions come together for such a beautiful day!
I've worked with Carissa at a few events and she is always on top of her game with details organized and everything ready to go as it should be. Not all planners are down to earth and calm but she is and I would work with her anytime!