Pink Olive Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Package Price

Pink Olive Events is a wedding and event planning company based in Cheshire, Connecticut, that services all of Connecticut and beyond. Owner Carisa Lockery has been in the wedding industry for over 12 years, where she has planned and coordinated hundreds of weddings, both intimate and grand. Throughout the wedding planning process, the Pink Olive Events team will be with you every step of the way, offering insightful, helpful and detailed assistance as you plan one of the most exciting days of your lives.

Pink Olive Events is a full-service wedding planning company that is available for planning cultural, religious and non-religious ceremonies, civil unions and elopements. Prior to your wedding day, the team will sit down with you to go over your budget, refer you to preferred vendors, and write up a series of timelines and to-do lists that will keep the planning on track. Pink Olive Events offers day-of coordination and partial or full planning.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$8,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$130

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Nikki
    Nikki B. Married on 12/18/2021

I *highly* recommend Pink Olive Events

Carisa was absolutely amazing to work with. Very detail oriented. She offered different tiers of packages to help with our wedding needs. Her website was easy to use and definitely came in handy with helping me stay organized. She was always so quick to respond back with answers to questions I had. She read through all of our vendor contracts and made sure all vendors were paid timely per their contract deadlines. She was able to coordinate all the vendors together for the day of. She made sure the room we got married in looked perfect before our guests starting arriving. I forgot to bring my wedding earrings and hair accessories to the salon the morning of and she was able to run them by to me. All the groomsmen had their boutonnieres on which she helped some of them with. She handed off thank you cards I wrote ahead of time so all the vendors had them. She helped guests find their way to their tables and anything else they asked her about. She oversaw the entire wedding to make sure everything went on time without a hitch. She is one of a kind! She made the entire process look effortless. She was so calm, cool, and collected while troubleshooting any potential issues without me knowing behind the scenes. She was hands down my favorite person to work with. My husband and I are so grateful for all her help.
  • Alexandria
    Alexandria Married on 10/02/2021

Day-of Coordination Services

We hired Carisa and Pink Olive Events to manage our day-of coordination and they delivered exceptional service. Leading up to the event, Carisa was always an email or text away. We were planning from Florida, so meeting with vendors in-person in Connecticut was a major challenge. We ended up hiring every vendor she recommended i.e., band, catering, photography, hair/makeup, officiant and florals, and they were all so incredible to work with. The event was seamless and ran on time. Thank you, Carisa and team!
  • Kelly
    Kelly F. Married on 08/29/2021

Best Wedding Coordinator

I do not have enough kind words to describe Carisa and how helpful she was in the entire planning process. Carisa not only had an amazing list of vendors that she recommended to us, but she honestly made the entire process stress free which allowed us more time to spend with our 3 year old son. She coordinated with all our vendors as to when to show up the day of so that the only thing we had to think about was getting married. The entire day was perfect thanks to her and I know for a fact it was so perfect thanks to all her help throughout the entire process and the day of.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Team

Carisa Lockery
Carisa Lockery
Owner/Lead Planner

First and foremost, I am a wife and mother to 2 boys, Kyle and Mason. They’re part of the reason that I continued to pursue my dream of being a business owner. Having the ability to make my own hours and still be present for them is invaluable, and an experience for which I will forever be indebted to my amazing husband.

As a kid, I was always organizing everything. I loved stationary and paper and pens and markers and journals and planners and anything else that allowed me to plan and organize. Trapper Keepers and Lisa Frank? Yes, PLEASE! As I got older, that love for organization became a love for planning, particularly fun things like events. I woke up one day with the thought, “Could I actually make a living doing this?”. I had gone to Albertus Magnus College in New Haven, CT for my Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, so I had a little knowledge about business and how they worked. When the idea began to formulate more and more in my head, I decided to take my education even further and pursue a Master of Business Administration Degree. Right after I earned this degree, I had my first son, so the timing was perfect! I was able to be home with him during the week while my husband worked, and work at night and on the weekends, when most events took place!

More than 14 years later, I still love bringing the idea and concept of a wedding or event into reality. Each one plays out differently, and I love that! It keeps things fresh and exciting! I can’t wait to hear from you and learn all about how I can help with your next event!

Shannon LeGault
Shannon LeGault
Lead Planner

Shannon comes to our team with many years of experience in different facets of the events world. Her full-time job at Yale University consists of planning academic year symposiums and conferences along with youth and adults summer programs. Prior to Yale, she worked at the Omni Hotel, planning an array of meetings and events for corporate clients, as well as working with couples on their wedding room blocks. Her early career began in Boston, where she worked as a Sales and Events Assistant in both television and radio.

Shannon has a Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communications from Quinnipiac University and a Certificate in Special Events, Meetings and Conferences from Gateway. She has worked with us on many weddings since 2010 and enjoys getting to be a part of a couple’s special day. When she is not planning events, she enjoys spending time with her two sons, Trevor and Derek.

Alex Bradley
Alex Bradley
Lead Planner

Alexzandra (Alex) joined our team in Summer of 2019 as an intern and now is part of our event planning team. She received her Bachelors in Marketing in 2019 and her MBA in 2020 from Quinnipiac University through a 4+1 fast-track program. Along with her knowledge and background in the business world, she holds a strong creative side that allows her to bring attention to detail that plays a major role in our clients’ events. She has helped set up and coordinate many weddings over the past two years, as well as supported couple’s needs through out the day. Along with marketing, Alex has always had a strong passion for wedding planning and thoroughly enjoys providing our couples with nothing but a care free and happy wedding day. One of her favorite parts during the wedding process is seeing the couples’ joyful expressions when seeing their ceremony and venue all set up. Alex keeps busy outside of work through art by creating her own paintings and drawings as well as continually finding new hobbies to enjoy the outdoors.

Royal Beats DJ Services Royal Beats DJ Services Wedding DJs

I've worked with Carissa at a few events and she is always on top of her game with details organized and everything ready to go as it should be. Not all planners are down to earth and calm but she is and I would work with her anytime!

15 S. Main Street Unit 6, Unit 6 Cheshire, CT, 06410
2037100245
Location of (Pink Olive Events)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding