Rose Rocc Weddings & Events

Wallingford, CT View map Visit website
$1,200 Package Price

$1,200 Package Price

Rose Rocc Weddings & Events is an event coordination company operating out of Wallingford, Connecticut. Owner and lead planner, Sam Roccapriore, works collaboratively with couples in the lead-up to their joyous celebrations. Sam strives to share the vision of her cherished clients, ensuring that every element of their day honors their one-of-a-kind love stories.

Rose Rocc Weddings & Events provides couples with a number of packages to choose from. The Planning Guardian Package includes support throughout every stage of the process, from budget planning to vendor selection. The Month-Of Coordination package includes assistance on the day of your event and the weeks preceding your wedding. Sam has extensive experience planning a number of different wedding celebrations, including civil ceremonies, cultural celebrations, and religious services, as well as eco-friendly and non-religious gatherings.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$85

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Bethany S. Married on 09/03/2022

knowledgable & amazing wedding coordinator

Sam Roccapriore, of Rose Rocc Wedding and Events out of Wallingford, CT, was my lifesaver starting from the moment I signed with her, almost a year and a half before our wedding. I could text her at any time of day with what I thought was a huge problem, and she would respond back immediately with a simple solution for everything. She knows the industry incredibly well!! Before our wedding day, I had already put so much trust in her because of the way she handled every single detail leading up to our special day. During our venue walkthrough shortly before the wedding, she made sure to get all of the details sorted out and gave us clear expectations and responsibilities to handle before our wedding day. This put my anxiety at ease. The funniest part of this is when I told my now husband that I was considering hiring Sam for our wedding day, he told me that we didn't need a coordinator and that it was a waste of money. After our venue walkthrough with her and again after our wedding day, he just kept telling me how thankful he was that we hired her. And it was the truth. I don't know how we could have done it without her. Our wedding venue only included the building/grounds, so we had to pull in all of our own vendors (table/chair rentals/caterer, DJ, etc). I was extremely nervous when making such huge decisions, but Sam helped me ask all the right questions and allowed me to feel confident with my choices in vendors. Sam arrived to our venue on the wedding day and set EVERYTHING up with the help of her assistant. When I walked into that barn during my wedding, my jaw dropped. I couldn't believe she made my fairytale barn wedding dream come to life! She was just incredible. Thank you Sam for taking care of everything and putting my mind at ease for these last 12+ months!! It was the best day of our lives, and we owe so much of that to you!

Rose Rocc Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Bethany! I feel beyond blessed that we met and that you trusted us with such a special moment of your life. Everything was so beautiful and your family and friends are simply wonderful! I even had a chance to play your nephews in a round of cornhole! We were so happy to be a part of your wedding day and wish you and Ryan infinite years of happiness together. Congratulations!
    Chrissy S. Married on 08/20/2022

Thank you Sam!

As a DIY bride I thought I could do it all- but then I quickly realized that in fact, I could not! This is where Sam comes in, the owner of Rose Rocc Weddings & Events. We hired Sam for month/day of coordination and all I can say is thank goodness we did! She helped put together our wedding timeline and coordinated all of our vendors. Details I missed, she was on top of asking and making sure we got it handled. She was professional, organized, and exceptionally detailed. I did not worry about one thing on my wedding day because Sam was handling it seamlessly! I walked into our reception and loved every little detail she did, like repurposing all the ceremony candles and decorating our sweetheart table. I absolutely loved working with her, she is someone who hears your vision and makes it come to life. Not to mention one of the nicest, sweetest people you will ever meet! She deserves all the recognition in the world! I highly recommend hiring Sam- you will not be disappointed, you will be in awe of everything she does! Thank you Sam, because of you we had the best night of our lives!

Rose Rocc Weddings & Events's reply:

Chrissy, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! You and Kevin are so sweet and I’m happy I was able to be a part of your wedding day. It was truly a celebration! The room was so filled with love and the florals were so beautiful!! (seriously you could definitely do floral design on the side!) Your wedding was so much fun and I would plan with you over and over again! Congratulations Mr. & Mrs.Caplik! Cheers!
  • Marissa
    Marissa F. Married on 08/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The BEST Wedding Planner!

Sam was truly the best month of coordinator that we could have asked for! She went above and beyond to make sure that everything ran smoothly from the beginning of panning, all the way to the day of the event. Sam was always on top of every detail and thought of things we needed before we had even realized we needed them. On the day of our wedding, Sam was there to help everything run smoothly and made sure we had water, were fed, and had time to ourselves during our wedding, which we really appreciated. She even made sure we arrived at each venue in our classic car safely by driving behind us like our personal secret service. We cannot say enough good things about Rose Rocc Weddings - Sam was incredible!

Rose Rocc Weddings & Events's reply:

Marissa, it means the absolute world to me that you took the time to write a review. Thank you! Your wedding was amazing! Both of your families are so loving and I’m so grateful I was able to be a part of it. The Triumph completed your classically stunning look and of course I had to make sure you arrived safely! You and Kevin are such a special couple and I wish you both infinite love and happiness together. Cheers to you!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Sam Roccapriore, CMP
Sam Roccapriore, CMP
Owner & Lead Planner

Hi! My name is Sam Roccapriore, Owner of Rose Rocc Weddings & Events. I am a certified meeting professional with over 10 years experience in the events industry. My goal is to make sure you are stress-free and enjoy every moment of the day with the love of your life because trust me your wedding day will fly by! When we work together, I am in your corner making sure every detail is taken care of. I absolutely love when couples make their wedding their own by blending cultural traditions, choosing their favorite food trucks, playing yard games, hiring performers and everything in between. If you are not sure where to start or are having trouble wrapping your head around the idea of planning your wedding, I am here to help. I look forward to being a part of your special day!

Wallingford, Connecticut Wallingford, CT, 06492
2035354902
Location of (Rose Rocc Weddings & Events)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding