Meriden, Meriden, CT 06450 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Beauty by Alyssa

Beauty by Alyssa is an on-site makeup artist based on central Connecticut, who specializes in bridal makeup. Owner and licensed cosmetologist Alyssa Gonzalez provides a calm and relaxing atmosphere for her brides while she creates flawless looks for the big day. She takes great pride in being part of such a special day to help bring out a bride's natural beauty and make them look and feel beautiful.

Beauty by Alyssa only uses high-quality makeup products including MAC, Urban Decay, Too Faced, Becca, and much more. Alyssa schedules makeup trials ahead of the big day to ensure the bride is satisfied with her look. On the wedding day, she can also provide makeup services to wedding parties of up to ten people.

Follow Beauty by Alyssa on

Beauty by Alyssa 6
Beauty by Alyssa 7
  • nicole

nicole · Married on 07/12/2019

SO happy I chose Alyssa for my wedding day!

I knew of Alyssa because I work in the beauty industry as well, and we followed each other on social media without knowing one another. I am particular about the beauty pros I trust and have a good eye for talent being in the industry myself, so when my now-husband and I got engaged, she was one of the first people I booked and checked off my list after the really big stuff! I wanted to make sure I booked with her because she really does do such beautiful work! She was sweet and attentive to me and my bridesmaids the day of the wedding, and everyone looked so beautiful! Both his and my moms also got their makeup done, which they have more mature skin and the makeup obviously had to be a different, more natural style. Alyssa did a fantastic job on them as well, and the moms both looked so pretty! I could tell my mom (who is not much of a girlie, makeup type) felt so giddy and confident after she got her makeup done, which meant a lot to see on such a special day. Alyssa is amazing at knowing how to do makeup that will pop and be flattering for photos, but also not overboard in person so that you’re still beautiful and soft . Which is SO important, especially on your wedding day! I think it’s hard to find a MUA who can make you look glam, but doesn’t go overboard, and Alyssa has that balance perfectly! Thank you again so much Alyssa!

Sent on 08/05/2019
    Beauty by Alyssa 8
    Beauty by Alyssa 9
    Beauty by Alyssa 10
    Beauty by Alyssa 11

Marilyn · Married on 05/26/2019

Highly recommended!

Alyssa did a fantastic job and was great to work with. She understood what everyone was looking for and customized hair/makeup perfectly.

Sent on 06/05/2019

Beauty by Alyssa's reply:

Thank you so much Marilyn! I’m so happy to hear how much you loved everyone’s hair and makeup. I had a great time working with you all!

Award

Beauty by Alyssa FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 135.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 135.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes

• Meriden Meriden, CT, 06450 See on map