Meriden, Meriden, CT 06450 Map · Phone number
· Visit website

About Beauty by Alyssa

Beauty by Alyssa is an on-site makeup artist based on central Connecticut, who specializes in bridal makeup. Owner and licensed cosmetologist Alyssa Cortes provides a calm and relaxing atmosphere for her brides while she creates flawless looks for the big day. She takes great pride in being part of such a special day to help bring out a bride's natural beauty and make them look and feel beautiful.

Beauty by Alyssa only uses high-quality makeup products including MAC, Urban Decay, Too Faced, Becca, and much more. Alyssa schedules makeup trials ahead of the big day to ensure the bride is satisfied with her look. On the wedding day, she can also provide makeup services to wedding parties of up to ten people.

Follow Beauty by Alyssa on

Beauty by Alyssa 5
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/12/2019

Perfection

I will never be able to put into words Alyssa's talent and her contribution to making my day the most perfect that it could have been. If you are still looking for a hair stylist and make-up artist for your wedding day-look no further! From the trial to the big day, Alyssa was available, knowledgeable, personable, and professional. She listened to requests and delivered desired styles for my bridesmaids the day of without hesitation all while providing her professional opinion politely if necessary. I showed Alyssa the make-up look and hair style I wanted as the bride and Alyssa was able to interpret/dissect the pictures and perform each look perfectly on me. Alyssa made me so unbelievably comfortable and calm during a time of nerves and anticipation. In addition, she is so sweet and just enjoyable to be around. Alyssa is a true, genuinely talented person in this field who you want for your big day. I can truly say because of Alyssa and her work, I felt like the bride I always envisioned myself to be and my wedding day was made whole because of it. You must choose Beauty By Alyssa for your wedding day!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Beauty by Alyssa's reply:

Stephanie, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a warm and thoughtful review. It was an absolute pleasure getting you ready for your wedding day. You and your bridal party were all so wonderful to work with. Congratulations and best wishes!
  • nicole

nicole · Married on 07/12/2019

SO happy I chose Alyssa for my wedding day!

I knew of Alyssa because I work in the beauty industry as well, and we followed each other on social media without knowing one another. I am particular about the beauty pros I trust and have a good eye for talent being in the industry myself, so when my now-husband and I got engaged, she was one of the first people I booked and checked off my list after the really big stuff! I wanted to make sure I booked with her because she really does do such beautiful work! She was sweet and attentive to me and my bridesmaids the day of the wedding, and everyone looked so beautiful! Both his and my moms also got their makeup done, which they have more mature skin and the makeup obviously had to be a different, more natural style. Alyssa did a fantastic job on them as well, and the moms both looked so pretty! I could tell my mom (who is not much of a girlie, makeup type) felt so giddy and confident after she got her makeup done, which meant a lot to see on such a special day. Alyssa is amazing at knowing how to do makeup that will pop and be flattering for photos, but also not overboard in person so that you’re still beautiful and soft . Which is SO important, especially on your wedding day! I think it’s hard to find a MUA who can make you look glam, but doesn’t go overboard, and Alyssa has that balance perfectly! Thank you again so much Alyssa!

Beauty by Alyssa 6
    Beauty by Alyssa 7
    Beauty by Alyssa 8
    Beauty by Alyssa 9
    Sent on 08/05/2019

Award

Beauty by Alyssa FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup