Lili's Weddings Makeup Artist and Hair Styling Group

Tampa, Florida View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Lili’s Wedding Make-up Artist and Hair Styling Group is a leading on-location bridal beauty provider based out of Tampa, Florida. Using her many years of experience, owner and artist Lili Cassanova Signore can make sure that your beauty vision is realized and that you look absolutely stunning on your wedding day.

Experience
Lili Cassanova Signore has over 20 years of experience in the beauty and cosmetics industry, having studied at Joe Blasco School of Cosmetics and Makeup and Manhattan Beauty School. Throughout her career, she has worked as a makeup artist and hair stylist for Walt Disney World, Disney Channel, American Idol, ESPN, the Travel Channel, and Univision. Her work has also appeared in Tampa Bay Wedding Magazine.

Lili Wedding Make-up Arist and Hair Styling Group offers wedding beauty services for parties of up to 30 guests, with group discounts and multiple stylists available. Consultations and trials are available so that you may discuss your beauty vision. As well as updos, styling, hair extensions, and blowouts, the following makeup application options are offered:

• Airbrush makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • Contourmakeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Natural makeup
  • Tattoo coverage

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$30

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$30

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$25

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$25

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$60

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$60

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$50

$60

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$65

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$70

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$60

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Maggie Married on 11/19/2021

Fantastic experience!

I normally don’t write reviews unless there is a need for them, and in this case, there is. I can’t stop to say THANK YOU to the perfect duo - Lili and her daughter, Alexandria. They are truly amazing, very kind, and professional. They took the time to understand what I wanted, provided helpful tips and suggestions during my initial consultation to make sure that I look and feel my best on my wedding day. I even decided to change my hairstyle and make-up a bit a few days prior to the wedding, and they were so accommodating and made it perfect! I am so happy they were part of my wedding, ensuring that I was a happy bride. My hair and makeup held beautifully all day and evening. I called them after the wedding to tell them how happy I was and that I received a lot of compliments, but they also deserve these lines. Lili and Alexandria, I am forever thankful for making me a beautiful bride on my wedding day. I am leaving 5 stars because I can’t leave you 10! For those brides-to-be out there, I highly recommend them, they rock!
    Maria E. Married on 05/08/2021

Happy to reconnect

I met Lili and Alexa five years ago during my sister’s wedding. Back then, we loved their work and customer service. When it was time to look for a hair/make-up vendor I didn’t even look for anybody else, I knew who to call right away…. Thank you Lili for my beautiful make-up and hair and good vibes when we were stuck in traffic.
  • Sheree
    Sheree Married on 05/01/2021

Punctual and Awesome

This company was everything I wanted and more. They were punctual, professional, laid back, funny, and awesome. I LOVED my hair and make up soo much. It was exactly what I wanted. All of my bridesmaids loved their hair and make up soo much too. My dad's girlfriend got her hair done elsewhere and did not like it. The ladies of Lili's Weddings said no problem to doing hair on a short notice. Cannot recommends these ladies enough. Thank you for making me and my bridal party look glamorous.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

27 photos · 11/29/2015
  • Clinton & Jennifer
    17 photos · 06/20/2015

Wed Chic Wed Chic Wedding Planners

I LOVE working with Lili, Maria and Alex the are AMAZING to my brides and their families. The work is professional and they come out with a smile and do their very best every time regardless of the skin or hair type or color, they do it all! These are my to go to girls! <3

K2 Photo Booth K2 Photo Booth Photo Booths

simply amazing work!

Rising Lotus Photography Rising Lotus Photography Wedding Photographers

Lili is amazing! She is such a pleasure to work with & truly care for her clients. She is an expert in her talent, a true artist and always puts the Bride first. I would recommend Lili for all the Brides I work with for her skill and care. She simply makes Brides look BEAUTIFUL!

16614 North Dale Mabry Hwy Door #3 Tampa, Florida, 33618

9 am - 7 pm
Location of (Lili's Weddings Makeup Artist and Hair Styling Group)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding