Land O Lakes, FL 34637 Map · Phone number

About Beyond Floral

Owner Nini Massey is your personal floral consultant and designer exclusively focused on creating unique, fun and extraordinary events while bringing in a personal touch from the heart of each client. Beyond Floral goes far beyond designing weddings and special events. We strive to bring creative flair and emotional awe into each and every event.

Consultations are complimentary through email or phone by appointment only. Serving all surrounding areas of Tampa Bay.

Visit Us @ Beyondfloral.com

Services not only provide in-depth consultation session but offer to aide in carrying though basic design themes from sashes, chair-covers, drapery and even setting tones if needed. Turn from ordinary to extraordinary with our designer Nini's experience for your truly special day.

No need to be overworn, let Nini help you turn your vision and dream into reality!

photo 5

Beyond Floral 6
Beyond Floral 7
  • Callie

Callie Svenson · Getting married on 04/03/2020

Beyond Floral? More like "Above and Beyond Floral"!

Nini Massey of Beyond Floral handled the floral and day-of-event coordination for our daughter’s wedding, and we could not have asked for more. There were so many details, and she pulled everything together for an absolutely gorgeous event. She designed bouquets, chapel decorations, and reception centerpieces that were exactly what we had envisioned, and she stuck to our budget. She was patient with our many questions and always responded quickly to our emails, and on the day of the event, she was there from start to finish to make sure everything went smoothly with all of our other vendors. One of the highlights of Nini’s service: she brought the bride and groom into the reception hall through a back door so they could see the beautifully decorated room and have a quiet moment to absorb it all just before all the guests came in—such a thoughtful idea! It was an amazing day, with many thanks to Nini and Beyond Floral!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Beyond Floral's reply:

Thank you so much for the review. One of my favorite things is seeing our couple's eyes light up as they absorb all the details that came together on the BIG DAY. So glad we got to be part of it all with you guys!
  • Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie · Married on 06/07/2019

Gorgeous in every way

Nini made sure that our alter and brides bouquet were perfection. We met and she drew up exactly what I wanted. Elegant and simple and my favorite word 'whimsical' Thank you Nini!

Sent on 06/14/2019
    Beyond Floral 8

Angela Tompkins · Married on 06/07/2019

Exactly what I wanted!

Nini was such a breath of fresh air! After meeting with 2 other florists who charged ridiculously high prices for their floral services, i started to lose hope that there was a florist out there that could accommodate my visual and financial expectations! However Nini changed all of that! She met with me and showed me exactly how I could attain my vision at the price I wanted! Even though I changed my mind a few times on colors and types of flowers, Nini was there to walk me through every step of the way until I was completely certain and satisfied! She maintained such a positive and helpful attitude throughout the whole process and provided the bridal party and reception hall with such beautiful arrangements!! I had so many guests tell me later on how much they loved the looking at the flower color scheme and centerpieces! Thank you so much Nini! Your services made my wedding day extra special!!

Sent on 07/20/2019
    Beyond Floral 9
    Beyond Floral 10
    Beyond Floral 11
    Beyond Floral 12
    Beyond Floral 13

Beyond Floral's reply:

I always try to provide the highest quality at a reasonable price. Thank you for being open to my suggestions so they we can fullfill your vision at your budget. It was a pleasure to serve you. Thank you for the review.

Beyond Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 87.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 48.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• A Chair Affair
    A Chair Affair Wedding Rentals

Beyond Floral makes sure everything is perfect for making sure your flowers for your special day look perfect. They always make sure they understand everything you are looking for and exceed expectations. Definitely give them a call for your floral needs!

• Celebrations of Tampa Bay
    Celebrations of Tampa Bay Wedding Videographers

Nini at Beyond Floral is one of the better florist you will find in the Bay Area, she really cares about her brides. Flowers make a big difference with Photography & Video, after you've spent good money on your special make sure to get a great Florist like Beyond Floral.

• Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc.
    Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc. Wedding DJs

We can't say enough nice things about Nini! She's personable, well organized and always a pleasure to work with!

• Land O Lakes, 34637 See on map
    7274395271 (Other Phone Number)