Lou's Florist

South Pasadena, FL View map
$1,500 Typical Price

$1,500 Typical Price

Lou's Florist is a family-owned and operated full-service florist backed with years of experience with our skillful designers. We are committed to our client's vision to create floral designs that evoke emotion and connection that will illuminate through spectacular displays of premium quality blooms. Our talented designers are ready to listen and in-vision your wedding day alongside you; and to tell your unique story through flowers making your big day, one of a kind. Lou's Florist was a Neighborhood Favorite in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2021. Member of Florida State Florists' Association. Member of Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce.

• Woman-owned

4.7

• Beth
    Beth N. Married on 10/23/2021

Fantastic experience

We decided to hire Lou's at the suggestion of our venue and are so glad we did. They stayed within budget and delivered an exceptional product. My one bridesmaid worked in the floral business for 15 years and comment on how exquisite the arrangements looked! And the consult was easy! I didn't have too much of a vision but they assembled an amazing final product.

Dear Beth,
    Thank you so much for your review! This is incredibly helpful and I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations! If any of your friends or family need help, please let them know about Lou's Florist! Thank you.
    Lindsey Married on 10/15/2021

Beautiful and amazing!

Lou’s and Christina were phenomenal. I cannot thank them enough. My bouquet was stunning and perfect.

Dear Lindsey,
    Thanks so much for your thoughtful and detailed review. This is incredibly helpful and I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!
    Courtney F. Married on 10/09/2021

Amazing!!!

I used Lou's Florist for my wedding a few weeks ago and I cannot thank them enough. I sent pictures to them via email and told them my idea of what I wanted my bouquet to look like and they could not have done a better job. My flowers were absolutely perfect and exactly what I wanted and hoped they would be! They made the process so easy and responded to all my questions quickly! I would definitely recommend them to any bride or for any other occasion!!

Lou's Florist's reply:

Dear Courtney, it is because of customers like you that we continue to improve as a business! If any of your friends or family need help, please let them know about us! Thank you.

Deals

Lou's Florist 1
Exclusive

Team

Christina Pugzlys
Christina Pugzlys
Creative Director/Owner

I Loves Flowers and Art. I am currently a Member of Florida State Florists' Association. Member of Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce.

2525 South Pasadena Ave, Suite E South Pasadena, FL, 33707
727-367-1921

Mon-Fri. 9 - 5:30 Sat. 9 - 2:00 Sun closed
Location of (Lou's Florist)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding