Lemon Drops Weddings & Events

Saint Petersburg, FL View map Visit website

Lemon Drops Weddings & Events is a full-service wedding planning and décor company based out of St. Petersburg, Florida. The team consists of unique and multifaceted professional planners, designers, consultants, artists, and more. They are all equipped with the talents and skills to make your wedding day dreams come true. This business intends to provide a one-stop-shop for everything from planning services to décor, floral design, lighting, and much more.

Lemon Drops offers a selection of services to suit various styles and budget requirements. This business is also proud to have merged with The Flower Centre, a sister company, providing clients with all their floral needs. The team specializes in day-of coordination, partial and full planning, invitations, and personalized decor. Your visions will be discussed in an initial consultation and from here, every detail that you hope to see on your special day will be arranged.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,200

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$200

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Pat L. Married on 05/16/2022

Loved Lemondrops!

As the Florida MOB putting together a wedding in four months in Florida for a daughter in Massachusetts, I am still thanking my lucky stars for finding Melanie and her staff. They directed us to incredible and available vendors. They worked fabulously with the staff at the Don - they knew the place inside out, and they paid so much attention to detail that we never had to worry about a thing. Then the flowers, oh my, they tied in the pinks and greens of the Don beautifully at every turn. If you are looking to work with a team who is efficient, friendly, and fun, look no further.

Hey Pat,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We know how hard it can be to plan an event, let alone with the couplebeing out of state! We are so happy that we were able to be a part of Sydney and Kevin's day and we wish them the best in the future!

Melanie, Lindsey, and your Lemon Drops Family
    Lindsay Married on 05/07/2022

The most amazing team!

The Lemon Drops team was amazing! They went above and beyond to make sure our special day was perfect. They were on top of everything, extremely responsive and so friendly and easy to work with. We didn’t have to stress about anything and got to enjoy every minute of our day because we knew we were in good hands and they would make sure we had what we wanted. If you need a wedding planner, this is who you should hire!

Hey Lindsay and Kaleb,

Thank you so much for the kind words! We're so happy you had an amazing experience and we were honored to have been a part of your day! You and Kaleb were beyond amazing to work with and your group were one of the best we've had the pleasure of interacting with. We wish you a blissful marriage and can't wait to see the pictures!

Lindsey, Liz, & Your Lemon Drops Family
    Julia Married on 04/03/2022

The Best Wedding Florist!

The Lemon Drops team was SUCH a pleasure to work with and are incredible at what they do! I had Zoom consultations with Lindsey who gave me the best recommendations and helped me realize my vision—all while staying within my budget! Table numbers and wedding party numbers altered throughout the process, but Lindsey was super accommodating and moved things around promptly making it entirely stress-free for me. They even let me swing by their shop the Friday before the wedding to pick up a few pieces of greenery for my photographer's detail shots the morning of and gave me a tour of our centerpieces, bridesmaid bouquets, boutonnieres, hanging arrangements, and even let me hold my bridal bouquet! I was not expecting to be able to see a preview of everything and it made my day. The day of was effortless and they placed everything perfectly keeping every detail in mind. Each and every arrangement turned out even MORE beautiful than I could have imagined! I truly love this team so, so much and adore their work!

Hey Julia!

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was truly a pleasure working with you, and we are so happy you loved everything. We wish you, Mark & all your houseplants the happiest of days!

Hugs!

77 photos · 01/01/2022
  • Dona & Bradyn
    74 photos · 12/13/2019

Luxury Waterfront Estate Luxury Waterfront Estate Mansion Weddings

This company is top notch! They really care about their clients event. I will continue to recommend them to all my guests!!

Abundant Grace Photography Abundant Grace Photography Wedding Photographers

We had the honor of working with Melanie and her team. We've worked with plenty of planners and there are a select handful that we would absolutely recommend without reservation. Melanie and Lemon Drops are in that handful. The décor was beautiful. The day of coordination flowed seamlessly. Everything was on point. They were professional yet personable. If you get the chance to work with them ( if you're a bride) you are in great hands. If you're a vendor it will be one of the better experiences with a planer/ coordinator you will ever have. I look forward to working with them again!

2500 Dr M.L.K. Jr St N Saint Petersburg, FL, 33704
727-418-7287
Location of (Lemon Drops Weddings & Events)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding