Lemon Drops Weddings & Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Lydia
    Lydia L. Married on 06/03/2021

Wonderful decorations and great people to work with!

We had a destination wedding in St. Pete and neither my husband nor myself were able to meet with any of our vendors prior to our wedding weekend. We did our best to describe the decorations we envisioned for our wedding over the phone with Melanie and Delaney and hoped for the best. We were absolutely blown away by how beautiful everything was, it was exactly what we hoped for. The flowers were gorgeous and the tablescapes were exactly how we imagined them to be. Melanie and Delaney were very accommodating and wonderful to work with. Our wedding turned out perfect! Thank you Lemon Drops!

Lemon Drops Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Lydia! You had great taste and we are so glad you trusted us with your vision. It was a beautiful day and we hope you come back to visit!
  • Ashley
    Ashley R. Married on 05/14/2021

Fabulous team and Beautiful Florals

Wedding Florals were a major element of my wedding design and Melanie/the Lemon Drops team made my dream come to life! Our florals were absolutely stunning. I changed my mind a few times along the way and Melanie was always happy to accommodate me and my vision. Our wedding was beautiful, and the Lemon Drops team was very professional. I highly recommend them for any wedding/event!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea N. Married on 10/10/2020

Perfect, turned my dream into reality

Oh my goodness... I was blown away. It was everything that I dreamed of and more. I cannot believe how easy it was planning with Melanie who took every idea, every concept I had and made it even bigger and better. It was perfect in every way. EVERYONE complimented how gorgeous my floral displays were. I would not have changed a thing and I am truly SO beyond grateful!! They made the wedding I had dreamt up a reality. ❤❤❤❤❤
  • Meredith
    Meredith M. Married on 07/03/2020

Dream Wedding Bouquet

We used cut greenery on the tables and didn’t have a traditional bridal party, so my bouquet was the only floral detail of our wedding. I sent over some inspiration photos and our budget, and they created a stunning bouquet that fit my vision perfectly! I made a couple tweaks after they sent the initial proposal, and they were happy to accommodate. So glad we went with Lemon Drops!
  • Emily
    Emily M. Married on 04/03/2020

Amazing to work with

Lemon Drops was easy to work with, responsive, and took so much stress off my parents and me, both during the planning process and the day of. We would not have had such a wonderful wedding without them!

Lemon Drops Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Emily! You, Jeff, and your parents were so fun to work with and we're glad you allowed us to be a part of your day. :)
  • Devin
    Devin B. Married on 04/01/2020

Friendly and Knowledgeable

I worked with Delaney at Lemon Drops and it was a great experience! I came in with some photos and a rough idea of my budget. Delaney was able to tell me what kinds of flowers I was looking at, what she thought would look nice and what would fit in my budget. She was very knowledgeable. I also learned of some decor that Lemon Drops rents and I chose to rent some items from them for my centerpieces so I wouldn't have to find everything on my own (plus figure out what to do with it after the wedding). I also learned of their delivery options for the day of the wedding. Overall, they communicated well, knew a ton, and adjusted the options to meet my budget concerns and vision. They made my wedding flowers very easy!

Lemon Drops Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for the review Devin! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and I loved all the pictures we got back from it. You were so easy going and a wonderful bride to work with. I wish you and Garrett the best!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea K. Married on 03/02/2020

So happy with our flowers!

Delaney and Melanie were awesome! They were so easy to work with and understood our vision right away. They were very responsive and flexible as our ideas changed. We got our napkins and a few signs from them as well and everything looked great. My bouquet and arch decor were stunning! I would book them again in a heartbeat!

Lemon Drops Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Chelsea! You were a dream to work with. Please send us all your wedding photo's when you get them. Thanks and we wish you all the happiness in the world in your new life together.
  • Michelle
    Michelle R. Married on 02/08/2020

Amazing and must have

Delaney and Tori were AMAZING and key essentials at my wedding on 2/8/20. When things didn’t go as planned, they sure didn’t know it! Delaney and tori took care of problems I didn’t even notice until after the fact! they handled the issue of our bartenders running out of ice and so many other things I could’ve have kept up with, all while showing no signs of chaos that may be happening behind the scenes :) They made our stressful DIY wedding seamless and low-stress :)
  • Teigan
    Teigan Married on 02/02/2020

Beautiful Floral Arrangements

They did a fantastic job on all the arrangements for my wedding! I only had to email them a few times, they really understood what I wanted and helped me stay within my budget! This company is very professional and I would highly recommend hiring them!

Lemon Drops Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Teigan! We hope the wedding day was perfect and we are glad we were able to be part of it. We can't wait to see the photos!
    Connie G. Married on 01/26/2020

Wedding Flowers

Melanie & Delaney are the absolute best!
    My daughter got married yesterday and the flowers were breathtaking and beautifully arranged. We had so many comments how nice they were. Planning a destination wedding you have so many choices . When I spoke to Melanie & Delaney they were so welcoming and helpful. They made our decision easy. I highly recommended Lemon Drops. Everyone I spoke with was wonderful!!

Lemon Drops Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for the review Connie! We are thrilled we were able to ease some stress with you planning from out of state. We can't wait to see pictures and how gorgeous everything turned out!
  • Jenna
    Jenna Married on 01/04/2020

Just Simply the BEST

Working with Delany and Melanie was just amazing! I really do not know anything about flowers, they were able to decipher exactly what I was asking for and deliver arrangements more beautiful than I ever could have imagined! I really can not thank them enough for all of their help, patience, and dedication that they put into my wedding. They are simply just simply the best! If you are looking for a florist and just have no idea where to start, Lemon Drops is where you need to be!

Lemon Drops Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for writing us this review Jenna! I'm so glad we met each other WHILE working another wedding. Ha! You made an absolutely gorgeous bride and thank you for trusting us to make your vision come to life.
  • Philicia
    Philicia C. Married on 12/21/2019

5 Star Service!

I would highly recommend this floral company. I was planning my wedding on my own and that had its own share of stress. However, contracting with Lemon Drops was one of my best decisions. Delaney was always very responsive with emails and calls. I sent her my flower inspirations and she ensured that my inspirations closely matched my budget. I was super pleased on my wedding day to see my inspirations come to life. If you need a floral company that will work with your budget, is professional, and deliver top quality service, look no further, you have found that company!! 5 stars!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Lemon Drops Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review Philicia. :) Your wedding day was absolutely stunning. I'm so glad we were able to meet your expectations and help make your wedding day as memorable as possible.
    Elaini H. Married on 12/14/2019

Five star team!

Lemon Drops helped make my wedding everything I could have imagined and more. Melanie and Delaney really listened to exactly what we wanted and wanted to make sure we had the perfect day! During our pre-wedding pictures, I saw some of their employees helping my family setup things that we hadn’t even asked for help for. They were so kind and friendly, everyone had great things to say about them! My bouquet was perfect, along with every other detail they had a part in with the wedding. I 100% recommend them for both wedding planning and floral! They also have signs and other decor you can rent as well that are very reasonably price. They made our day everything we dreamed of!
    Kaleigh A. Married on 12/07/2019

Highly recommend!

Delaney and her team were absolutely incredible! We hired them for florals and day of coordination for our wedding and we are so happy we did. Delaney is very professional and made sure our vision for the day were executed perfectly. Our wedding flowed so smoothly and I know it was because Delaney was there working her magic behind the scenes. The flowers were so beautiful and exactly how I described how I wanted my bouquet to look. I highly recommend Lemon Drops for wedding planning and florals!
  • Christina
    Christina S. Married on 11/03/2019

AMAZING wedding decor!!!

We had Lemon Drops set up a pipe and drape entrance for our beach wedding ceremony, and string lights for our reception!! I’m SO happy with how everything looked! The lights added such a magical touch to our reception when the sun went down. Their prices were very affordable and their customer service was also great! They always responded immediately to my many emails! Thank you so much Delaney and Melanie!!! :)

Lemon Drops Weddings & Events's reply:

We are so glad you loved it Christina! Thank you for taking the time to write these sweet words. You were so easy to work with. :)
  • Ali
    Ali B. Married on 11/03/2019

Amazing,phenomenal, and so talented

I must say I had the most amazing experience working with Melanie and Delaney throughout the year to make all my floral dreams come true. They really listened and executed exactly as I wished. They are some of the most friendly and professional staff. They really listen. They are also great with communication. I had a very unique inspiration and I was extremely specific in how I wanted to see my vision come to life. Not only did they execute this but they were very flexible on having the team reconstruction and reuse my ceremony space to a second location on site. If your looking for amazing and unique decor then look no further!

Lemon Drops Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Ali! We were so excited that you trusted us with your vision. We LOVE working with Bride's that have such a creative eye like yourself. You make our job exciting, so thank you for letting us be part of it, and an awesome bride on top of it all :)
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing flowers, decor, service!

Delaney was awesome to work with and knew exactly what our vision was for the decor. The bouquet, boutonniere, and centerpieces were absolutely perfect for our garden wedding. They allowed us to use our own vases that we already had and they made the most beautiful arrangements in them. They had plenty of rental options besides flowers as well. We even had a separate invoice for a rainy day back up plan in case we had to go inside and needed different decor items. It was so nice to have that back up plan in case we needed it! Everyone was blown away by the flower arrangements and I could not believe how perfect it all was! I would definitely recommend Lemon Drops for anyone needing flowers and decor items for their wedding.

Lemon Drops Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review Lindsey! I absolutely loved your colors and overall vision for the wedding. It makes my job so fun when I have a creative bride that wants something bold and fun. I'm also glad there was no rain and it ended up being a perfect evening. :)
  • Stacy
    Stacy Married on 10/25/2019

Destination wedding

I worked with Delaney with my floral design, and she was very patient and very responsive when I had questions. Lemon drop does amazing work, and they work with you (even when you’re picky like me) haha! I highly recommend this team that put my big day together!

Lemon Drops Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Stacy! I'm so glad I got to catch you and Trent on the beach that day and hug both of you. You both looked amazing and the pictures are stunning! :)
    Maggie C. Married on 10/19/2019

I loved my flowers

They worked with my budget, had endless flower options, and were so easy to work with. My bouquet was gorgeous.
    Noelle F. Married on 08/05/2019

The Most Beautiful Flowers Ever

Melanie and Delaney were wonderful to work with. They helped us to create the most beautiful centerpieces. The Bridal bouquet was perfect, as well as the Bridesmaids bouquets. In addition, we hired Delaney as month of Coordinator. She did an excellent job, managing several vendors. The wedding turned out perfect, with many thanks to Melanie, Delaney and Fay Ellen.

Lemon Drops Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for the sweet words! We really enjoyed working with you, Nick, and your parents. You were STUNNING and we are so thrilled that we were able to be part of the wedding day.
  • Angelica
    Angelica M. Married on 06/16/2019

Very Satisfied Customer

I am from SC and I had a destination wedding on Treasure Island, so a lot of communication took place via emails and phone calls. I sent Melanie a picture of what I wanted and she did not disappoint! My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous! It was exactly what I wanted. Melanie was a pleasure to work with
    I would highly recommend them for a wedding!

Lemon Drops Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review. We are so glad you trusted us when you lived so far away. We can't wait to see the pictures!
  • Hannah
    Hannah P. Married on 06/15/2019

Five stars

Melanie and Delaney were a dream to work with!!! I did my best to explain my vision and my style for my wedding and they absolutely nailed it in the head. The staff are very professional and responsive, they are willing to work with you on your budget, and made my wedding day as perfect as possible. They are not in this business just for the money, I could tell that this company had a desire and a passion to make my dreams as a bride come true and that is exactly what they did! Thank you Melanie and Delaney for being so easy to work with and for making my wedding day as beautiful as possible!

Lemon Drops Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for this sweet review Hannah! You and Paul were amazing to work with and we sincerely wish you two the best!
    Stephanie M. Married on 04/11/2019

Lemon Drop is Fantastic!

I absolutely loved working with Lemon Drop. Melanie and Delany are so great to work with! Our wedding looked beautiful thanks to Lemon Drop. Our flowers were gorgeous. I would definitely recommend!

Lemon Drops Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie! We are so glad you loved all of it and that we could help make your vision come to life. :)
    James Married on 04/07/2019

The Best In The Bay!

For our wedding, my wife and I interviewed a handful of florist. Lemon Drops was the exact vendor that we were looking for! They were able to take our vision and bring it to life. They actually made it look better. Melanie and Delaney were great! They will exceed your expectations while staying within your budget. To be honest, all of the arrangements, centerpieces and arch looked like we spent way more than we did. If you’re hosting an event or getting married in the Tampa Bay Area, there’s really no other choice to consider!

Lemon Drops Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank for this amazing review James! You and Ashley were a pleasure to work with. We just got the pictures back, and you two look amazing! We wish y'all the best, hugs!
  • Marie
    Marie W. Married on 04/03/2019

Highly recommend for any occasion!

I cannot say enough good things about Lemon Drops. They decorated for my wedding and everything looked perfect and beautiful. They were so easy to work with and helped make our day so very special. Highly highly recommend!