Lemon Drops Weddings & Events Reviews

Lemon Drops Weddings & Events 4
Lemon Drops Weddings & Events 5
  • Lydia

Lydia Lamriben · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Wonderful decorations and great people to work with!

We had a destination wedding in St. Pete and neither my husband nor myself were able to meet with any of our vendors prior to our wedding weekend. We did our best to describe the decorations we envisioned for our wedding over the phone with Melanie and Delaney and hoped for the best. We were absolutely blown away by how beautiful everything was, it was exactly what we hoped for. The flowers were gorgeous and the tablescapes were exactly how we imagined them to be. Melanie and Delaney were very accommodating and wonderful to work with. Our wedding turned out perfect! Thank you Lemon Drops!

Lemon Drops Weddings & Events 6
    Lemon Drops Weddings & Events 7
    Lemon Drops Weddings & Events 8
    Lemon Drops Weddings & Events 9
    Lemon Drops Weddings & Events 10
    Lemon Drops Weddings & Events 11
    Sent on 05/18/2019

Lemon Drops Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Lydia! You had great taste and we are so glad you trusted us with your vision. It was a beautiful day and we hope you come back to visit!
  • Emily

Emily Mcmullen Farrell · Getting married on 04/03/2020

Amazing to work with

Lemon Drops was easy to work with, responsive, and took so much stress off my parents and me, both during the planning process and the day of. We would not have had such a wonderful wedding without them!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Lemon Drops Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Emily! You, Jeff, and your parents were so fun to work with and we're glad you allowed us to be a part of your day. :)
  • Ali

Ali Boston · Married on 11/03/2019

Amazing,phenomenal, and so talented

I must say I had the most amazing experience working with Melanie and Delaney throughout the year to make all my floral dreams come true. They really listened and executed exactly as I wished. They are some of the most friendly and professional staff. They really listen. They are also great with communication. I had a very unique inspiration and I was extremely specific in how I wanted to see my vision come to life. Not only did they execute this but they were very flexible on having the team reconstruction and reuse my ceremony space to a second location on site. If your looking for amazing and unique decor then look no further!

Lemon Drops Weddings & Events 12
    Lemon Drops Weddings & Events 13
    Lemon Drops Weddings & Events 14
    Lemon Drops Weddings & Events 15
    Lemon Drops Weddings & Events 16
    Lemon Drops Weddings & Events 17
    Sent on 11/04/2019

Lemon Drops Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Ali! We were so excited that you trusted us with your vision. We LOVE working with Bride's that have such a creative eye like yourself. You make our job exciting, so thank you for letting us be part of it, and an awesome bride on top of it all :)
  • Christina

Christina Steiner · Married on 11/03/2019

AMAZING wedding decor!!!

We had Lemon Drops set up a pipe and drape entrance for our beach wedding ceremony, and string lights for our reception!! I’m SO happy with how everything looked! The lights added such a magical touch to our reception when the sun went down. Their prices were very affordable and their customer service was also great! They always responded immediately to my many emails! Thank you so much Delaney and Melanie!!! :)

Sent on 11/19/2019

Lemon Drops Weddings & Events's reply:

We are so glad you loved it Christina! Thank you for taking the time to write these sweet words. You were so easy to work with. :)
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing flowers, decor, service!

Delaney was awesome to work with and knew exactly what our vision was for the decor. The bouquet, boutonniere, and centerpieces were absolutely perfect for our garden wedding. They allowed us to use our own vases that we already had and they made the most beautiful arrangements in them. They had plenty of rental options besides flowers as well. We even had a separate invoice for a rainy day back up plan in case we had to go inside and needed different decor items. It was so nice to have that back up plan in case we needed it! Everyone was blown away by the flower arrangements and I could not believe how perfect it all was! I would definitely recommend Lemon Drops for anyone needing flowers and decor items for their wedding.

Lemon Drops Weddings & Events 18
    Lemon Drops Weddings & Events 19
    Lemon Drops Weddings & Events 20
    Sent on 11/15/2019

Lemon Drops Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review Lindsey! I absolutely loved your colors and overall vision for the wedding. It makes my job so fun when I have a creative bride that wants something bold and fun. I'm also glad there was no rain and it ended up being a perfect evening. :)
  • Stacy

Stacy · Married on 10/25/2019

Destination wedding

I worked with Delaney with my floral design, and she was very patient and very responsive when I had questions. Lemon drop does amazing work, and they work with you (even when you’re picky like me) haha! I highly recommend this team that put my big day together!

Lemon Drops Weddings & Events 21
    Sent on 11/21/2019

Lemon Drops Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Stacy! I'm so glad I got to catch you and Trent on the beach that day and hug both of you. You both looked amazing and the pictures are stunning! :)

Noelle Fennessy · Married on 08/05/2019

The Most Beautiful Flowers Ever

Melanie and Delaney were wonderful to work with. They helped us to create the most beautiful centerpieces. The Bridal bouquet was perfect, as well as the Bridesmaids bouquets. In addition, we hired Delaney as month of Coordinator. She did an excellent job, managing several vendors. The wedding turned out perfect, with many thanks to Melanie, Delaney and Fay Ellen.

Sent on 05/08/2019

Lemon Drops Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for the sweet words! We really enjoyed working with you, Nick, and your parents. You were STUNNING and we are so thrilled that we were able to be part of the wedding day.
  • Angelica

Angelica Miller · Married on 06/16/2019

Very Satisfied Customer

I am from SC and I had a destination wedding on Treasure Island, so a lot of communication took place via emails and phone calls. I sent Melanie a picture of what I wanted and she did not disappoint! My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous! It was exactly what I wanted. Melanie was a pleasure to work with
    I would highly recommend them for a wedding!

Lemon Drops Weddings & Events 22
    Sent on 06/18/2019

Lemon Drops Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review. We are so glad you trusted us when you lived so far away. We can't wait to see the pictures!
  • Hannah

Hannah Pasol · Married on 06/15/2019

Five stars

Melanie and Delaney were a dream to work with!!! I did my best to explain my vision and my style for my wedding and they absolutely nailed it in the head. The staff are very professional and responsive, they are willing to work with you on your budget, and made my wedding day as perfect as possible. They are not in this business just for the money, I could tell that this company had a desire and a passion to make my dreams as a bride come true and that is exactly what they did! Thank you Melanie and Delaney for being so easy to work with and for making my wedding day as beautiful as possible!

Lemon Drops Weddings & Events 23
    Lemon Drops Weddings & Events 24
    Sent on 07/21/2019

Lemon Drops Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for this sweet review Hannah! You and Paul were amazing to work with and we sincerely wish you two the best!

Stephanie Mueller · Married on 04/11/2019

Lemon Drop is Fantastic!

I absolutely loved working with Lemon Drop. Melanie and Delany are so great to work with! Our wedding looked beautiful thanks to Lemon Drop. Our flowers were gorgeous. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Lemon Drops Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie! We are so glad you loved all of it and that we could help make your vision come to life. :)

James · Married on 04/07/2019

The Best In The Bay!

For our wedding, my wife and I interviewed a handful of florist. Lemon Drops was the exact vendor that we were looking for! They were able to take our vision and bring it to life. They actually made it look better. Melanie and Delaney were great! They will exceed your expectations while staying within your budget. To be honest, all of the arrangements, centerpieces and arch looked like we spent way more than we did. If you’re hosting an event or getting married in the Tampa Bay Area, there’s really no other choice to consider!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Lemon Drops Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank for this amazing review James! You and Ashley were a pleasure to work with. We just got the pictures back, and you two look amazing! We wish y'all the best, hugs!

Cathy · Married on 03/30/2019

Wonderful wedding flowers and arrangements!

One week out of our wedding, and I still am still amazed at the beautiful flowers! Everything was delivered and decorated on time. Our cake was beautifully decorated also with flowers. Melanie and Delaney were very professional and accommodating! I would definitely recommend Lemon Drops!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Lemon Drops Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Cathy! We loved the pictures you sent us, you looked amazing! We enjoyed working with you and glad the night went perfectly.
  • Liliana

Liliana · Married on 03/23/2019

Perfect wedding day, Convenient clean-up service!

Had an amazing experience with Lemon Drops. We got our wedding flowers from them, including a backdrop for the ceremony. Everything arrived on time, fresh, and beautifully! The next best part was that they actually came back after the wedding was over to clean up and gather their things. Not many florists offer this service and I think it is an exceptional one for brides so we don’t have to worry about having to return equipment instead of being on a honeymoon. Definitely recommend!

Lemon Drops Weddings & Events 25
    Lemon Drops Weddings & Events 31
    Lemon Drops Weddings & Events 32
    Sent on 03/25/2019

Lemon Drops Weddings & Events's reply:

We are so glad you loved everything! You were a delight working with and we wish you and Dale the best. Thank you for the sweet review and enjoy the honeymoon!
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 03/23/2019

Went above and beyond

My experience working with Lemon Drops went above and beyond. I had a destination wedding, and Lemon Drops was able to work with me exclusively through email which was so convenient. I also didn’t know exactly what I wanted, so I just sent them a bunch of pictures of what I liked and left it up to them which was really relieving. They were extremely attentive and responded to any and all of my questions ahead of time in a very timely manner. I also wanted to stick to a budget, and they were so accommodating and respectful of that. The day of my wedding, they hand delivered my bouquet flowers to my room, the reception flowers to the ballroom, the boys boutonnières to the grooms room, and then went to set up the arch decor on the beach. My bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets greatly exceeded my expectations. They were so beautiful and perfectly arranged. The arch decor was out of this world beautiful and fit my ceremony so well. I was looking for a romantic look with somewhat tropical vibe, and they completely nailed it! 10/10 I would recommend Lemon Drops! Thanks for making my wedding day so incredibly beautiful!

Lemon Drops Weddings & Events 33
    Lemon Drops Weddings & Events 34
    Lemon Drops Weddings & Events 35
    Sent on 03/28/2019

Lemon Drops Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review Danielle! You and Zack were SO sweet and it was exciting to see both of you so happy on the wedding day. We can't wait to see all the pictures!
  • Tara

Tara Hardison · Married on 03/09/2019

Absolutely the BEST!

AMAZING! Melanie and Delaney are the absolute best. I live in Dallas, so had to do quite a bit of planning floral through email and one consultation with Melanie. Lemon Drops made my dream wedding come to life! The floral and table arrangements were beautiful!!! The flowers were more amazing then I could have dreamed about. My bouquet was everything and more. Melanie and Delaney are very professional. They will make your wedding vision come to life. Hire them!!

Lemon Drops Weddings & Events 36
    Lemon Drops Weddings & Events 37
    Lemon Drops Weddings & Events 38
    Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Burnett · Married on 03/05/2019

Everything was perfect

Fantastic experience and all of the flower arrangements and decor was more beautiful than I ever could have imgained

Sent on 05/15/2019

Barbara · Married on 03/02/2019

Simply Amazing!!

My daughter just got married at the Vinoy in St Petersburg and I was trying to plan everything from Milwaukee, WI. I realized quickly I needed some help. I ended up hiring Lemon Drops to do all the flowers as well as coordinating the wedding. There is no way I could have done this without there help!! Melanie, Delaney and Fay Ellen are simply fantastic! They know exactly what they are doing and can handle every detail. And there were a ton of details!! On top of it all, they are so extremely nice and comforting to work with. The wedding went off without a hitch, thanks to them, and it was fabulous. I highly recommend this amazing group of women!!

Sent on 03/06/2019

Lemon Drops Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Barb! We were ecstatic to work with you and know it's not easy planning a wedding from far away. Thank you for trusting and letting us be a part of it. We are so excited to see the pictures!

Alessandra · Married on 01/17/2019

Perfect choice!

Melanie and Delaney were absolutely amazing! They understood immediately what we wanted for the wedding and were so helpful along the process. We felt really comfortable working with them. Would definitely recommend :)

Sent on 02/06/2019

Cindy · Married on 12/27/2018

Absolutely best day ever!

Melanie Eubanks and her team at Lemon Drops, did an fabulous job in bringing to life my daughter's wedding vision. The wedding was surrounded by candle light; from the outdoor decorations to the table settings, it was done to perfection. Having Lemon Drops to coordinate eliminated any stress. We truly enjoyed the wedding instead of dealing with last minute details. I would not hesitate recommending Melanie in coordinating any event. Thank you for outstanding service.

Lemon Drops Weddings & Events 39
    Lemon Drops Weddings & Events 40
    Lemon Drops Weddings & Events 41
    Sent on 01/04/2019
  • Lisa & Watson

Lisa & Watson · Married on 10/28/2018

Lemon Drops Weddings & Events Created My Fairytale Dream Wedding!!!

Choosing Lemon Drops Weddings & Events was the best Decision that I made During my wedding planning process. I Live in Georgia and During my planning process my husband and I decided to have the Wedding in Clearwater, Florida. Even though I was living in another state Lemon Drops Wedding & Events Team was So Amazing with Organizing, Planning, and Creating My Fairytale Wedding that I have been Dreaming about since I was a little girl. I worked very Closely with Melanie and Delaney, They are very Professional, Anytime I had questions for them I could call, text, or even email them and they responded right back to me very fast. Its so difficult to plan a destination wedding, but Melanie and Delaney helped to take away all the stress. There is No task too big for this Excellent team of planners because even when I added on Extra stuff for the wedding at the Last minute, They Accomplished it and Executed All the Tasks Perfectly. I was stressed because I didn't have a Day of Coordinator for the wedding days before. Delaney from Lemon Drops Stepped in and Did an Amazing job. My husband and I was Extremely Happy and All of our Family and Friends talked about how Beautiful and Elegant the wedding was. They have the Best prices in Florida and Everything that you could Imagine and Dream up for your wedding They can Accomplish it Beautifully!! I took advantage of Multiple services they provide, Wedding Day of Coordination, Their Amazing Décor Package, and they created all of the Flower arrangements for our wedding. My Bridesmaids were shocked when they saw how beautiful their Bridesmaids bouquet's were. I just want to say to Lemon Drops Wedding & Events Team ( Especially Melanie and Delaney) Thank you so Much for Everything. My Fairytale dream wedding that I have always wanted, Came True because of you guys. My husband and I will Definitely use Lemon Drops For Future Events that we will have.

Lemon Drops Weddings & Events 42
    Lemon Drops Weddings & Events 54
    Lemon Drops Weddings & Events 55
    Sent on 12/24/2018

Lemon Drops Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the super kind words Lisa & Watson! We know how stressful it can be planning an out of state wedding and we are glad you trusted us with it. You made a beautiful bride and we enjoyed working with you two! We wish y'all the absolute best and are so thankful we could be a part of your special day.

Kelsey · Married on 10/23/2018

Wedding Planning + Flowers

From handling vendor contracts, to managing the budget, Melanie and her team made the entire wedding planning process easier. The wedding day went SO smoothly and the decor was absolutely beautiful! Could not have pulled it off without them!!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Lemon Drops Weddings & Events's reply:

Kelsey, you were such a delight to work with and we are so thankful that we were able to be a part of your special day. Thank you for the kind words and we wish you and Ryan the absolute best!

Lauren · Married on 05/25/2018

Lemon drops was amazing! They were extremely helpful and responsive. The flowers were everything I asked for and more! They were on time, affordable, and kind. They went out of their way to make sure I had everything I needed plus more. I rented out their chandelier as well and it was gorgeous! Highly recommend Lemon Drops for all of your florist needs!!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Ashley · Married on 05/11/2018

I don't even know where to start with this amazing wedding florist, my flowers were beyond amazing!!! I always knew flowers were a very important part of any wedding celebration, but Melanie, Maria and team went beyond my expectations. They brought my vision to life. They created the most amazing flowered gazebo, cascading bouquet, Boutonnieres, and center piece for our wedding. I would highly recommend Lemon Drops for flowers, day of services and any other creative ideas you might have, everyone has been such a joy to work with and I am beyond amazed at what wonderful service Lemon drops provided.

Lemon Drops Weddings & Events 56
    Lemon Drops Weddings & Events 64
    Lemon Drops Weddings & Events 65
    Sent on 05/18/2018

Cindi · Married on 05/11/2018

Thank you for the beautiful flowers they were fabulous! My daughter Ashley was so please with your creativity in making her venue so special.
    We were all so please. I would highly recommend using this company!

Lemon Drops Weddings & Events 66
    Sent on 07/22/2018

Lisa · Married on 04/21/2018

Melanie and her team at Lemon Drop were so co-operative and helpful when I first met them to discuss my Wedding Flowers. They came highly recommend by a friend and I couldn't be happier that I chose them to help create the image I had for my flowers and table center pieces. The flowers took my breath away and I loved my bouquet!
    Thank-you so much Melanie for helping to make our special day wonderful!

Sent on 04/30/2018